- Text Size +

The ride home is incredibly tense as you sit idly in the passenger seat, unable to take your eyes off of the plastic prison that was carelessly dropped onto the seat beside you. Ashley doesn’t even bother turning on the radio throughout the entire three and a half hour drive, and several times throughout the trip, you can see her white knuckling the steering wheel. On several occasions you consider bringing up the events of this past week, but with the way things ended, you’re quite certain that Ashely’s threat was no bluff. As such, you sit quietly and endure the silent tension as the massive world outside zooms past your window.


Inevitably the car pulls into a familiar driveway, and you release a heavy sigh, incredibly grateful to have made it home safely. One by one, Ashley carries the bags into the house, silently tossing them past the entry way and coming back for the next. Eventually your titanic twin gets ahold of the final bag before stepping up and opening the passenger door. You stand up and prepare to get plucked roughly off of the seat, anticipating that she would be less than gentle due to the way things turned out at the cabin. However, you are confused to notice that instead of picking you up, Ashley simply takes ahold of the hollow anal toy before shutting the car door and heading into the house. Without giving you so much as a single glance, Ashley walks into the house and shuts the door behind her.


You stand there, stunned, for a few moments before the reality sets in upon you. There was no way for you to escape this vehicle without getting a bit of help from someone who wasn’t a quarter of a foot tall. And since neither one of the women who lived in this house were currently inclined to help you out in anyway, you’re simply left to sit and wait for Ashley to decide that she wants to let you come inside. Helpless to do anything else, you simply lie down on the seat and try to get some sleep.


You’re eventually woken up by the loud sound of the car door being swung open, and the crisp night air washing over you. Your eyes open and you’re greeted by the sight of your twin sister who appears to have taken a shower and changed in the time that you were asleep. The sight before you is quite confusing for multiple reasons. Ashley is wearing what appears to be a ‘Sexy Schoolgirl’ sort of Halloween costume, and as she reaches over top of you, you can’t help but get a slight peek up her skirt. As you’re looking you notice that she isn’t wearing any underwear. 


Upon seeing the marvels poorly hidden beneath her skirt, you notice the beginnings of an erection start to surface in your pants. Quickly you avert your eyes and try to think about something revolting to suppress your repressed urges. The moment that Alexis shot you into the toilet crosses your mind and your finally able to relax, without pitching a tent. 


“Head or tails?” Ashley says, breaking you out of your trance.


“Uhh what?” You’re not sure what she is getting at.


“Heads…. or…. tails….. it’s pretty simple.” Ashley repeats, her attitude not helping you to relax in her presence.


“Look, I’d rather just go inside. I’m not really in the mood for games.”


“Well it’s unfortunate that you can’t just walk in the house by yourself isn’t it?” Ashley says, acting like every bully you’ve ever encountered.


“What the hell is your problem Ash? You didn’t say shit in the ride home, you leave me alone in the fucking car for who knows how long, and now you’re… what? Trying to put me down? News flash Ash, I’ve been small for a while now so the school yard bully bullshit doesn’t really get to me.” You shout up defiantly at your gargantuan sister.


Ashley grins at your tough guy facade and bends over, bringing her face down in front of you. “Oh I’m not trying to bully you Max, I’m trying to teach you something.” Her minty breath washes over you, and you can detect a hint of her perfume. For the first time this week her scent is intoxicating in all the right ways. 


“Let me explain how this works, you’re going to guess heads or tails. And then something is going to happen based on the outcome. If you’re right, I’ll take you inside the house. If you’re wrong, then I’m going to sit my big, round, butt right on top of your itty bitty face. And I’m going to stay there for forty-five minutes, texting, wiggling, listening to music, and farting to my hearts content. So I’ll ask you again… heads or tails.” 


You look down from Ashley’s big face. She is still bent over, and you can see a neighbor out walking his dog. Looking through the gap between her legs, you can see the older man completely dumbstruck by the sight in front of him. You jump up and down and scream to try to get his attention, you have no plans to sit here and play Ashley’s sick game. Unfortunately this man is so distracted by Ashley’s bare pussy and cute little asshole that he doesn’t even comprehend that there is a living being in mortal danger.


Seeing your frantic movements, Ashley pieces together the fact that there is someone behind her. She casually spins around and looks the dumbstruck onlookers directly in the face. 


“Hi Mr. Masterson! How’s little Princess?” Ashley says, looking down at the small mini poodle that the man was walking.


“Uhhh… erm, she doing well Ashley. How are you tonight?” He asks, clearly caught off guard by the girl catching him checking her out.


“I’m doing good sir, give Princess a treat for me! She’s got such a cute fluffy butt doesn’t she?” Ashley says with a small giggle, while simultaneously placing her hands behind her back and pulling her own asscheeks apart. This time you’re the one treated to the sight of her monsterous shithole.


Mr. Masterson stammers his way through the rest of the small talk and walks away before Ashley spins around and faces you again. 


“Okay short stack, you just talked your way into an hour between my cheeks if you lose. Now heads or tails, or I’m gonna just ask Alexis for advice on how to handle you.” Ashley says pointing to the dashboard of the vehicle. You turn your head and notice that Ashley has affixed her phone to the dashboard and it appears that she is recording this whole exchange. Not seeing a way out of this, you swallow your pride and think about what you’re going to choose. After all, a 50/50 shot of making it into the house is guaranteed to be better than whatever Alexis suggests. 


“Ugh Fine. Heads.” You say, trying not to overthink things. Ashley’s face lights up at your response and she produces a coin from the breast pocket of her shirt. She proceeds to stand up in the driveway and flip the coin high up into the air. It rotates over and over again, you feel a knot in your stomach. The decision of this simple coin toss will determine if you can go lie in your bed, or if you have to spend the next hour inhaling the pungent aroma of Ashley’s sour asshole. Eventually the coin falls down into Ashley’s waiting palm and she slaps it onto the top of her other hand, before lowering down to where you will be able to see it. Between her two hands is the fate of your evening.


“Oooh I feel a big bubble down in my guts.” She says wiggling her hips and taunting you. “Tell you what shorty, if you give up now, I’ll cut your punishment in half. Or you can take a look at the coin and risk spending the full out under me.” 


You can’t believe what she is telling you. It’s like she’s put you inside some sort of perverted version of a SAW movie. You have to admit the option sounds tempting, but your mind is already made up.


“It’s going to be heads.” You reply.


Ashley simple lets out a small giggle before lifting her palm off of the coin. You both look down at the coin to see who has won the bet.


Yesssssssssssss!”


The coin was lying heads up on the back of Ashley’s hand and you were dancing like a madman in the seat. You had just won the goddamned lottery in your mind.


“How about double or nothing?” Ashley asks with a wicked grin.


“And why the fuck would I agree to that? I won fair and square.” You shout at her. You weren’t dancing anymore, because while you were excited about winning, you weren’t sure that you could trust this bully version of your sister. 


“Because if you win this time, then you won’t have to play any of the rest of my games tonight. But if you lose, then it’s an hour and a half under my cute little butt.” She says turning around again so you could get a glimpse at her pale cheeks. You’re no longer enjoying your victory. Ashley has let you know that this is not the only game that she has planned for you tonight. And if there are more games to go, then that means there are more punishments to suffer if you lose. 


Statistically speaking, the odds of winning a coin flip was 50%, and that was probably a much higher chance of success than you would have by playing any of Ashley’s games.


“Ugh Fine, but if I win, then you put me in my room and leave me the fuck alone.” Ashley pretends to be hurt by your demand.


“Well, I thought it would be nice for us to play games like the old days, but if you want to be a little brat, then call it in the air.” She says before flipping the coin again. This time you’re not given much time to think before the coin begins to descend again. 


“Tails!” You shout nervously, while the coin falls and Ashley catches it. Slowly her hands are lowered again so she can reveal the coin. As her massive hand is lifted away, you feel a pit form in your stomach.


“Ooooooohhhhh that is some bad luck Max.” She says, as she begins to clamber into the vehicle. You look around for somewhere to run, but your options are quickly running out as this beautiful brunette positions her bare ass directly above you. 


“Honestly Max, I would not want to be you right now. My stomach is churning right now, and I don’t think I’m going to make it a full hour and a half without passing some gas your way hahaha. Now how about you lie down, you wouldn’t want to get sent straight up my poop chute now would ya?” She says, hovering her large ass over top of her helpless brother. Just thinking about what he is about to go through is starting to get her motor running. 


Ashley then lifts up the front of her skirt and looks into the camera mounted on the dashboard. As she begins her descent, Ashley places one hand on her swollen clitoris, and begins to make small circles with her fingers. Eventually she feels her heavy cheeks make contact with the surface of the seat, and then as the rest of her weight comes down she feels your tiny helpless body make contact with her pulsating asshole. As soon as you make contact with the wretched pit, a shiver shoots down Ashley’s spine.


“Lesson number one: I make the rules.” Ashley says, before closing her eyes and grinding her ass into the soft fabric of the seat. She then returns to vigorously playing with her slick womanhood.


Only a few minutes have passed when Ashley feels what she has been waiting for. It appears that a fart has made it to her back door and she is eager to let you have it. She scrunches up her face as she tries to force the potent ball of noxious gas out of her intestines. Finally, her sphincter opens up and you are treated to a horrendous sight. The wrinkled, oily folds of Ashley’s anus have now opened up revealing a dark tunnel leading into your sister’s bowels, and suddenly a hot thick wind begins to flow out from behind the horrid opening. Your senses are assuaged by the intense odor of the giantess’s colon, and you can hear her laughing, albeit very muffled by the thick ass cheeks that are holding in all of this stench.


“Oh my god Max, that has got to be the worst fart that I have ever farted hahahaha. Well get comfy you little prick… cuz I sure as hell am.” And with that Ashley closes her eyes again and resumes masturbating with her tiny brother, trapped in her rancid fart box.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everybody, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! It appears that Max grossly overestimated his ability to get Ashley back on his side once Alexis wasn't around.