- Text Size +

Being trapped beneath Ashley’s sizeable ass is an experience that you wish you could’ve avoided. The pressure coming from her immense cheeks is causing you a good amount of pain in your injured shoulder. But perhaps worse than the pain, is the hot, humid atmosphere that is constantly working its way into your lungs. The stench of Ashley’s farts is the only thing you can smell or taste at the moment. You’re not sure, because you haven’t done an official taste test, but you’re pretty sure that Ashley’s farts are in fact worse than that of your younger sister Megan. However, this might be due to the fact that Megan is usually just trying to tease you, while Ashley is actively trying to break your spirit. And she’s doing a pretty decent job of it right now.


Far up above you, your warden is smiling contentedly as she wiggles her hips from side to side. She knows that her tiny brother is steaming in her sweaty crack, just writhing in agony from the grotesque series of farts that she let slide out of her body. Her mood has improved drastically from when she drove away from her girlfriend’s cabin, however she has a goal that she needs to accomplish and she can’t let you off the hook until she knows that you understand the new rules.


After approximately 30 minutes of basting you in her noxious girl farts, Ashley lifts her ass off of the car seat and slide out of the car. She then lowers her face to the blast zone that she had just created to have a little chat with her tiny prisoner. Curiously however, she did not see your pathetic little body lying on the seat. It takes her a moment, but Ashley then rolls her eyes and reaches her fingers back between her sizeable cheeks, and fishes you out of the smelly crevice. 


“Wow Max, I gotta be honest, I literally couldn’t even feel you being stuck back there. If you ever found yourself stuck back there and I didn’t know about it… heh you’ll be in for one hell of a ride hahaha!” She says after bringing you around to her beautiful face. “Now let’s talk about making a deal, I’ll let you out after only thirty minutes of butt sniffing if you look into that camera and tell Alexis that you’re sorry.”


“Sorry for what?!” You shout, irritated by the mention of that evil bitch.


“Look right there, and tell her that you're sorry for being rude and hurtful in her own home. Alternatively you can go back in the crack.” She miles at her witty rhyme. 


You let out a heavy sigh. You would love to stand your ground right now, but you only spent a third of your sentence under her disgusting cheeks and you’re not keen on going back under. Plus you know that she’s got other games planned so if you want to get through this night in one piece, then you’re going to need to take some shortcuts.


“Fine. Alexis, I am very sorry that I said some unpleasant things after you invited me into your home. My judgement was clouded and it was a mistake.” You put emphasis on the word clouded as you turn to look at your sister, who replies with a smirk.


Ashley is content with your apology, despite the fact that she knows you don’t mean a single word of it. She then picks you up and walks you over to the door of the house.


“Well you did a good job with lesson number one Max!” Ashely says, sounding like her usually giddy self.


“What’s the lesson here Ash? I lost a coin toss and you fuckin sat on me? What can I learn from that?” You ask sharply.


“Tsk, Isn’t it obvious Maxxy? The lesson is that I’m the one who makes the rules! The big person makes a rule and the little person obeys.” She says with a soft smile. “Now, moving on to the next game!”


“How long is this going to take Ash? I’m exhausted and I need to get some sleep.” You ask, too tired to even argue with her superiority complex bullshit.


“That’s completely up to you bud.” She says in a soothing voice. “If you can show me that understand my three lessons, then you can go to sleep a happy boy.”


“Sounds like you’ve gone off on some sort of power trip. I’m not a fucking kid Ash. I get that you’re upset, but so am I. You fucking harassed me this week and I’m sorry if I put some strain on your relationship, but that bitch is a fucking manipulator and you need to wake up!” By the time you get all of that off your chest, you realize that you’re screaming at your gigantic sister.


“Here’s the rule for lesson number two, the game is over when you tell me what the lesson is. Sound good?” Ashley says while plopping down on the sofa and turning on the TV. She then sets you down on the coffee table and places her monolithic feet up on either side of you. You take a quick sniff and are pleasantly surprised to notice that her feet don’t smell bad at all. It appears that this particular game isn’t going to be about foot worship and you’re thankful for that.


A few minutes pass by as you’re sitting on the table watching TV, just waiting to see the lesson in this exercise. You begin to feel your ass getting sore from sitting in the hard wood of the coffee table, and you look around for your special pillow. You notice that your cushion is sitting over on the far end of the couch, and you’re about to ask for it when you stop yourself from speaking. Opening your mouth is a good way to find yourself on Ashley’s bad side, especially if you haven’t quite figured out what the point of the game is. 


Eventually you decide that there’s no point in just sitting here uncomfortably for the remainder of the evening, so you clear your throat and shout over to your sister.


“Hey Ash, would you mind giving me my pillow? I’m getting a bit sore over here.”


Ashley looks down at you with a smile before turning her head to locate the small purple pillow that is reserved specifically for you. She then reaches over and picks up the soft cushion in both hands and gives it a few light squeezes.


“Hmmmm, sorry Max, but my butt is getting a bit sore too so I’m gonna need to use it. Besides, I feel another couple of butt bombs coming and I don’t want to get the couch all smelly.” And with that, Ashley casually lifts up on of her monsterous ass cheeks and slides your pillow underneath her. She wiggles around trying to get comfortable and you can see your personal pillow getting mashed up beneath Ashley’s gigantic butt, likely getting heavily marked with the scent of her rancid gas.


“What the fuck Ashley? Now you’re just being a little bitch.” Not a second passes after throwing out your insult, when Ashley’s massive foot smashes into you with lightning fast precision. Dazed by her attach, you are left trying to fight off her massive toes with the one arm you have that isn’t caught in a sling. As you wiggle around beneath Ashley’s foot, you can’t help but notice the strong lavender scent coming off of her foot. Even through the rough fabric of her socks, the pleasant smell of her lotion worms it’s way into your nostrils. 


The pummeling doesn’t last for more than a few minutes, and you are greeted by Ashley’s smiling face once her foot is lifted off of your body. 


“Well if you really want to sit in the pillow then we can just share.” She says lifting up one of her heavy cheeks and showing you the fate your poor little cushion. Underneath her skirt you can barely make out the rim of her asshole and the glistening lips of her tender sex. It’s very clear that she is enjoying this just as much as you are dreading it.


“Ya know what? I’ll pass.” You say, not wanting to press your luck the way you did with the coin toss. Plus you were worried that if she kept stomping or sitting on you, then your shoulder wasn’t going to get any better.


Another fifteen minutes or so of idle TV watching goes by before Ashley speaks up once again.


“Hey Max, would you mind giving me a little foot rub? Might as well make yourself useful down there.” She says with a slight giggle as she reaches down and peels off one of her socks. She raises the sock up to her nose and takes a few quick sniffs. “C’mon Max, they don’t even stink! Here take a little whiff.” 


You take a step back as Ashley pushes her balled up sock towards your tiny body. You step back away from the garment, and turn away from your massive sister. Despite the fact that her feet appear to be pretty mild smelling at the moment, you weren’t interested in fueling her ego. “Pass.” You say bluntly. 


Upon hearing your refusal, Ashley simply rolls her eyes and lifts her foot off of the table. Then with extreme speed and precision, her foot launches forward and she grabs ahold of your head with her slender toes. 


You find yourself trapped in the soft flesh that resides between Ashley’s big and second toes. Suddenly you feel the vice like grip on your head start to rise away from the coffee table. Seconds later, your body is now being hoisted several feet off of the living room floor, meaning the only thing stopping you from plummeting down several stories to a brutal impact with the hardwood floor. Thankfully the dangling doesn’t last more than a minute or so, after which Ashley releases her grip on your skull, but not before positioning you just above the coffee table making the fall much more bearable.


Once you’ve regained a sense of your surroundings, you rise to your feet and look up to see your twin sister sitting on the couch looking very laid back and peaceful. When she finally opens her eyes and looks down at your tiny little body on the coffee table, she smiles very sweetly at you.


“Now how about that foot rub?” She says, placing her monolithic feet back in their position on either side of you. You look up at the towering soles and then back at the giant woman who owns them. Ashley’s eyes have already shut again and her head is now lying back on the couch.


You step over to Ashley’s right foot and gaze up at it. Slowly, you reach out and begin to massage the soft, warm flesh. It appears that your sister is tired and close to nodding off, so perhaps if you can just bide your time she will fall asleep and you can get out of playing her twisted games. 


After about twenty minutes of massaging Ashley’s foot flesh, you’re one good arm is now just as sore as the one that’s wrapped up in a sling. You decide to take a quick break, especially since Ashley hasn’t said a single word since you started. Unfortunately, the second your fingers stop kneading her skin, Ashley’s head shoots up off the couch.


“Nobody told you to stop small fry.” Ashley says poking her big toe into your chest. “Besides you’ve got another foot to do.”


You look over at her other foot and then back to her face. She is staring intently down at you, almost eager to hear your response. You are then hit with a sudden realization, and you think you may have just figured out the lesson that she’s trying to get you to see. But you have an idea to make sure that you’re right. 


“I think I’m done giving foot rubs tonight Ash.”


Upon hearing yet another refusal, Ashley rolls her eyes and lifts her foot high above you. She blows you a kiss before she quickly lowers her foot down to smush your body into the table. But just prior to the impact you shout up to your gigantic sister.


“I won the game!”


Ashely’s foot freezes above your head, and you can hear her giggling from out of sight. 


“Oh? And what game are we playing?” Ashley says, lowering her foot back to the floor and leaving you with one hell of a view. Ashley was sitting on the couch with her arms and shoulders casually set across the back of the couch, her respectable bust being pushed forward by her posture. Looking down below her breasts, you could see that her legs were also set apart, allowing you to look directly into the space under her skirt. 


You quickly avert your gaze from her glistening pink lips, and look back up into her gorgeous green eyes. The last thing you needed right now was to allow an untimely erection catch your sister’s attention. 


“You said the game was over when I knew what the lesson was. Well I know the lesson.” You shout up to her, causing her to lean forward and bring her face very close to yours. 


“Hehehe well I gotta warn you short stack, if you guess wrong then you’re gonna spend another hour on your precious little pillow. So are you still ready to guess?” She says narrowing her eyes and putting on a menacing smile. Her breath washes overtop of you and you can smell a strong odor of alcohol. Has she been drinking? You haven’t seen her drinking anything and she certainly doesn’t seem drunk, although to be fair you have been a bit preoccupied tonight. 


The stakes are incredibly high right now and while you are confident that you know the right answer, you’re not quite sure that you’re confident enough to risk spending an hour beneath her reeking ass. 


“But if you’d rather just keep playing the game, then we’ll call it quits in the morning. So either you make your guess or you get back to rubbing my big ol’ feet.” Ashley says confidently, falling back into the couch.


Fuck it. You think to yourself. “Lesson number one was that you make the rules. Lesson number two is I get punished if I break them.” You shout aloud, praying to god that you’ve gotten it right. Initially, Ashley appears shocked at your answer, but her expression quickly softens and she swiftly scoops you off of the table and brings you up to her face.


“You’re such a smarty, Max. I honestly thought that one was going to take you a lot longer.” She then places a large kiss on your face. “And now we can move on to lesson number three.”


Your heart sinks upon hearing Ashley’s plan for the next game. The adrenaline in your body has begun to wear off and you start to understand just how exhausted you are.


“Is this one going to take long? I’m sorta running on fumes here Ash.” You say, trying not to be rude enough to violate her second lesson.


“Don’t worry sweetie, this one will be over very soon. I just need to hear you tell me that you love me.” She says, softly cradling your body in her hands. This request seems incredibly odd to you, and you’re a bit fearful that it may be a trap. But at this point, the longer you hesitate the longer that this nonsense will last.


“Ashley, of course I love you. You’re my sister and I only want you to be happy.” You say very honestly. In fact when you really think about it, despite everything she has done to you, you cannot help but love her.


Ashley’s face lights up upon hearing your response. “Oh Max, I love you too. Your my itty bitty brother and I want you to know that sissy just wants what’s best for you.” 


Ashley then brings you up to her large pouty lips and kisses your entire body with a large, wet kiss. This time however, she doesn’t pull you away from her face. Instead her massive tongue slithers out of her mouth and licks your entire body. The assault from her tremendous, slimy tongue continues until you feel your entire body being pulled inside of Ashley’s mouth. 


You were wholly unprepared to be sucked into your sister’s mouth and you’re currently fighting as hard as you can against her massive tongue. You’re so distracted with fighting against the large fleshy organ that you didn’t even notice when your pants get pulled away from your body. You do notice however, when Ashley’s tongue begins to work it’s way in between your legs and push its way up against your cock.


The sudden feeling of the impromptu blowjob is an incredibly confusing sensation. On one hand, this is your sister, and her tongue shouldn’t ever come near your dick under any circumstances. On the other hand, the feeling of the massive, wet tongue up against your crotch was unbelievably pleasurable and it doesn’t take more than a few moments for you to get as hard as a rock.


You’re given a minute of respite when Ashley decides to spit you out into her palm. She giggles at the sight of your tiny erection standing tall in her hand. She liked how helpless you were to avoid getting aroused by your big dominant sister.


“Ashley, please stop!”


Your words shock the smile right off of her face.


“Max, Lesson number three is this… a good boy gets rewarded. So just close your eyes and let me do what I want, and then you’ll be rewarded.” She then lowers her lips down to you, and her tongue comes crawling back out of her maw.


“NO ASH! This is fucked up and you fucking know it! You made your point now just leave me the fuck alone!” You scream, covering your junk with your one free hand. Ashley is not amused with your resistance to her efforts, and you can see a look on her face that leads you to believe that she is more disappointed than she is angry.


“Oh Maxxy, you were so close.” She says, shaking her head. “I wanted you to get rewarded, not punished. This is going to break my heart.” 


With that Ashley drops you back onto the coffee table and lifts herself off of the couch, only to walk out of the room. You’re now left alone in the living room sore, humiliated, and pantless with no way to get over to the comfort of your bedroom. However you don’t need to wait for long because Ashley soon returns with her disciplinary tool.


Upon reaching the coffee table Ashley bends down so that her head is hovering ominously overtop of you, and you’re given a nice look down her shirt. You’re attention is soon pulled away from the heavy breasts when Ashley drops something onto the coffee tab. You look over and instantly recognize the black garment as the mesh thong that Alexis gifted to your sister. You understand what this means, and you knew there was no going back now.


“Fuck you bitch.” You shout.


Ashley simply shakes her head as she picks up both you and the lingerie off of the table. “I’m gonna be honest Max, this is gonna suck for you.” And without another word, Ashley begins the process of working your tiny body into the thing mesh pouch that lines the back of the thong. 


Once you’re fully secure, Ashley walks back to her bedroom so that she can get ready for bed. She strips herself down and steps into the bathroom, leaving you alone in the bedroom, trapped inside her thong. You can hear her talking to someone while she is in the bathroom but you cannot make out who it is or what they’re saying. However, you don’t need to think about it for too long because Ashley emerges from the bathroom fully nude, and holding her phone up to her ear. 


“Hold on I’ll put you in speaker…” Ashley says before hitting a button on her phone and lowering it down next to you. “Say goodnight!”


“Heeeeyyyyyy little buggy.” You recognize the voice of your sister’s evil bitch of a girlfriend. “I hear you’re in for one hell of a night! Hahaha I hope you enjoy it.”


“Fuck you Alexis!” You scream before Ashley quickly snaps up her phone, glaring down at you with rage behind her eyes. She returns the phone to her ear and finishes her conversation with Alexis, assuring her that you would be punished accordingly.


Once the conversation was over, Ashley wasted no time in stepping her legs into the holes on either side of you’re very breathable prison. She paid you no mind as she pulls your body up to her asscrack, and then unceremoniously threads the divide between her heavy cheeks using your poor tortured body. 


The stench here is unbearable. The raw odor coming off of your sister’s asshole is so incredibly powerful that your eyes begin to water furiously. And it appears that just because she is going to sleep, doesn’t mean that Ashley is going to take it easy on you. And almost as if to demonstrate that fact to you, her gargantuan, oily anus begins to pulse outward at you. And knowing what is about to happen, doesn’t make it any easier to stomach. 


As Ashley’s hot fart blows out of her asshole and wafts through her cheeks, you feel something start to push down on your back. With one finger pushed between her cheeks, Ashley applies pressure to your tiny body until she feels you being pressed right up against her dirt button. Once she is confident that your face is right where she wants it, Ashley releases another long airy fart, before giggling loudly to herself.


“Goodnight tiny, I’ll see you in the morning” And just like that Ashley rests her head on the pillow and slowly drifts off to sleep.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed the chapter tonight! This is pretty much rock bottom for our hero. But that leaves nowhere to go but up!

 

Thank you so much for reading! I can't explain just how much I appreciate all the support that everyone has provided for this story. It's been tremendously fun writing the story, and I've started laying the groundwork for my next couple of stories.  So if there's an idea you would like to see fleshed out, please let me know and I might just give it a shot!