- Text Size +

 

Ashley is rudely awakened by a ray of sunshine hitting her square in the face. The beautiful woman turns over in her bed and proceeds to stretch her limbs out, preparing her body to get started with the day. The first movement of the morning causes a low rumble to come from deep within the brunette’s well toned and nearly naked body. Sure enough, the rumbling sound continues to maneuver its way through her bowels, until it reaches her back door. Not one to hold things in, Ashley relaxes her sphincter and allows her ass it’s first fart of the day. 

 

Nestled firmly between your sister’s heavy asscheeks. You are very close to finally drifting off to sleep. It was incredibly difficult because at infrequent intervals throughout the night, you would be assaulted by a variety of unconscious bodily functions. Occasionally, Ashley would twitch or roll over, causing her cheeks to slap you in the face or for you to be shaken awake by the sensation of gravity inverting. And these were the preferable ways of getting woke up. Alternatively, Ashley would unknowingly release a hot, potent fart over her tiny prisoner. The combination of the heat, the noise, and the unholy stench of raw sewage, made it impossible to sleep through on of your sister’s terrible farts. And so, you had no idea how long it has been, but she has been remarkably still for several minutes and her farts seem to have stopped a couple hours ago. You shut your eyes and just pray that you manage to get just a little bit of sleep.

 

Ppppppffffffffftttttttt

 

You should’ve known better, because as soon as you think that you might have a shot at passing out, your sister’s large anus bulges outward and releases a thick miasma of sulphuric gas. You’re instantly ripped from the sweet embrace of unconsciousness as her powerful odorous gift weasels its way into your nose, mouth and lungs.

 

This time however, the massive fart is followed by a tremendous amount of movement, and eventually light floods its way into your panty prison. It appears that Ashley is getting ready to start her day. And almost as if she had heard you, you hear Ashley begin to speak with her sleepy, not-quite-awake yet voice.

 

*Yawn* “Breakfast or shower first?” She asks to no one in particular. “What do you think Max? Should I shower now, or wait till after breakfast?”

 

Evidently she hasn’t forgotten about you being lodged between her reeking cheeks. You try to move around as much as you can to try to get her to take you out of her ass, but being restrained in one position for the entire night has been a nightmare on your muscles. 

 

Feeling you squirm around at her backside brings a smile to Ashley’s face.

 

“Breakfast it is.” She says confidently as she puts on a shirt over her bare breasts and heads down into the kitchen. Walking into the hallway, Ashley pauses for a moment to scratch and itch that he she feels on her left asscheek. Satisfied with ridding herself of the itch, she pulls up on the large meaty cheek and releases it, causing a devastating shockwave to ripple all the way through her ass, eliciting even more squirming from you. After a quiet giggle, she continues down to the kitchen to start making something to eat. 

 

Ashley shuffles into the kitchen and begins brewing herself a cup of coffee and pulls a carton of eggs from the refrigerator when she is suddenly startled by a voice coming from the living room.

 

“Jesus Christ, rough night?” 

 

Ashley unconsciously clenches her cheeks at the surprising sound of someone’s voice, before spinning around to see Megan sitting down on the couch with a laptop on her lap. 

 

“Holy fuck you scared the shit out of me!” You hear Ashley say, incredibly grateful that she wasn’t speaking literally.

 

“What the hell did you get up to last night? You look like crap?” Megan says, not taking her eyes off of her half nude sister. 

 

“I see you’re in a cheery mood this morning.” Ashley replies bluntly, turning her shapely rear towards her sister and pouring herself a cup of coffee.

 

“This morning? It’s 12:30 in the afternoon. Jesus did you get roofied last night haha?” Megan jests, turning her attention back to her laptop.

 

Ashley doesn’t bother putting up a reply to her sister’s rude comment. She was a bit more preoccupied with the news she was just given. Could it really be 12:30 in the afternoon? She had secured her brother to the back of her thong shortly before midnight so could she really have left him stewing in her asscrack for more than 12 hours? “Jeesh, I’d hate to be him.” She thinks to herself.

 

“Hey Ash, where’s Max?” Megan asks nonchalantly. Ashley feels her heart begin to race a bit upon hearing Megan’s questions, but she keeps her cool.

 

“Why?” Ashley returns with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Well I saw your car and heard you snoring like crazy when I came in this morning, but I checked his room and he’s not in there.” Megan says, shutting her laptop and rising off of the couch.

 

“Yea? Well he slept in my room last night.” Ashley says before cracking a couple eggs into a pan and frying up her breakfast. 

 

“Oh, and he didn’t want to come down for ... brunch?” Megan is now standing behind Ashley in the kitchen, leaning up against the fridge.

 

“I’m his sister, not his damn keeper.” Ashley replies, walking over to the fridge and putting her hand on the door. “You mind?” She asks, clearly fed up with Megan’s interrogation. Megan steps away from the door and begins walking towards the stairs.

 

“I’ll go see if he’s getting hungry.” Alexis can’t think of anything to say that will throw her sister off of her investigation, so she simply goes back to cooking her breakfast. After a few minutes, Megan returns to the kitchen and walks up to confront her older sister.

 

“Well he’s not in your room. So where’s Max? And why the fuck are you lying to me?” Megan asks, clearly agitated.

 

“And where is this sudden concern for our brothers wellbeing coming from? Last I checked, part of my job was protecting him from you.” Ashley replies, continuing to prepare her breakfast.

 

Megan is less than thrilled with Ashley’s replying steps forward to grab her by the arm. “Yea I’ve toyed with him before, but your psychopath girlfriend has a mean streak and I don’t trust either of you to not fucking hurt him.” Megan shouts, tightening her grip around Ashley’s arm. 

 

“Get your hands off of me you little bitch! I’m sick of your shitty jealous attitude!” Ashley tries to pull back away from Megan, but it quickly becomes clear just how much stronger her little sister is physically.

 

“WHERE. IS. HE?” Megan squeezes even harder as she repeats herself and she positions herself so that she has her sister pinned in the corner of the kitchen. 

 

“He’s in my fucking thong, do you wanna go say hi you little brat. Let go!” She shouts putting her foot up on her sister’s leg and kicking her off. Megan stands back after finally hearing the truth.

 

“He’s in your thong?” Megan asks. “Why?”

 

“Because he’s a little fucking deviant.” Ashley responds, crossing her arms. 

 

“Oh my god Ashley, Alexis and I fucking lied about that because we wanted you to toy with him.” Megan says, understanding that she played a crucial role in your current torment. 

 

“Well you were more right than you know, because I caught him jerking off in my running shoes after I went for a workout.” Ashley says, pushing past Megan and plopping her ass down on one of the hard wooden chairs in the dining room.

 

“What? No he doesn’t have a foot fetish, you’ve got something wrong here. Look I agreed to help Alexis trick you and that’s on me, but Max doesn’t enjoy what you’re doing to him. Wait… how long has he been back there?” Megan asks, realizing that he must’ve been back there when Ashley woke up.

 

“Since last night.” Ashley admits, still focusing on her breakfast. 

 

“Jesus Christ Ash that’s sick! You have to let him out!” Megan pleads. 

 

“How about you go back to not giving a fuck about anyone other than yourself. I’ve been taking care of Max for years and I’ll continue to look out for him now.” She says, her anger starting to come out in her voice.

 

“Taking care of him? He’s in your asscrack you psycho, have you even showered today?” Megan presses.

 

“Fuck off Meg! You aren’t in charge around here! I’ll kick you out if you don’t cut the shit!” Ashely slams her hands on the table in a burst of anger. Additionally, she accidentally let out a short but quite audible fart when she slapped her arms on the table. Both girls stared in silence at each other following the rude release, until Ashley simply returns her focus to her breakfast.

 

“Seriously!? You just fucking farted on him, let him out now you little brat!” Megan screams.

 

“I told you to fuck off Meg! You have no idea what’s been going on with Max this past week and now you want to just come back and start barking orders? He doesn’t belong to you!” Ashley screams back, rising up off of her chair and looking down at her slightly shorter sister. 

 

“And he doesn’t belong to you either you dumb bitch!”

 

“YES HE FUCKING DOES!” Ashley finally screams in an octave that shouldn’t be achievable for a human being. 

 

This response causes an absolute silence between the two warring sisters. In fact it was even a revaluation for Ashley, who had been mercilessly tormenting her tiny brother for what amounted to about a week at this point. And until this very moment, she had not truly considered what she was doing. In her own mind she was simply doing whatever she could to maintain her relationship with Alexis. And she had mentally  separated her actions from their relationship with Max. It was easy to think that she was just toying with Max the same way that everyone else was, but at this very moment, she realized that she truly believes that Max belongs to her.

 

“Take him out… now. I will not ask you again.” Megan says quietly, but her voice was dripping with an intensity that made Ashley’s a bit nervous. Too shaken by the intense confrontation to keep arguing, Ashley tries to step past Megan to go change her clothes and let Max out. However, she is stopped as Megan steps to the side in order to continue blocking Ashley’s path. 

 

Confused, Ashley looks into Megan’s eyes looking for an explanation, but is only met with a solemn shaking of her head. It was clear now what Megan was expecting. Her head racked with shame and guilt, Ashley slides two thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slides them down off of her body. She then hands the garment to her suddenly assertive younger sister, leaving the tall brunette naked from the waist down standing in her dining room. As Megan begins to try to free Max from the garment, Ashley steps past her sister and bounds upstairs to her room. 

 

As Megan’s nimble fingers begin to solve the puzzle of how exactly Max is stuck to this thong, her nose is assaulted by the raw stench coming off of the fabric. “It must be fucking hell for Max!” She thinks, picking up the pace and trying to free her tiny brother. 

 

Eventually she manages to locate the clasp at the top of the rear compartment, and she gently slides the shrunken man’s body out of the filthy garment. However, once Max is freely out in the palm of her hand, she becomes quickly concerned with his lack of movement.

 

“Max? Max wake up buddy.” Megan says, poking him on the back. She then uses a single finger to roll her brother onto his back so she can see his face, and is very concerned to see that his arm is bound up in a sling and he is not responding.

 

“MAX! MAX! WAKE UP MAX!!!” She screams, tears starting to pour down her cheek.

 

Upon hearing the commotion, Ashley comes back out of her room and down into the dining room to see her sister crying in the kitchen with their tiny brother in her palm. Concerned, Ashley steps forward to try to asses the situation, but she is quickly stopped by a swift slap across her face. Crumpling to the floor, Ashley shields her face, as tears start to fall from her eyes. She looks up into the furious gaze of her younger sister.

 

“You stay away from my brother you fucking psycho bitch!” Megan shouts, cradling her brother close to her chest.

 

Chapter End Notes:

BOOM left turn! Anyone forsee Meg stepping up to the plate? Teams are looking a bit more even now haha.

I hope everyone enjoyed tonight's chapter. I am planning on posting a new story called "Losing Control: Escape from Tailford Manor" which will contain the details of Liz's time with Alexis. Please check it out!