- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone!. I'm back from a nice long weekend, and I had to take some time wirintg and rewriting both this chapter and the next chapter. For some reason things just didn't feel right, so I hope that you enjoy the direction I ended up taking.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You awake in an unfamiliar room, and you are in a tremendous amount of pain. You wince as you sit up in your bed and try to get a better read on your surroundings.


“Hey you’re awake!” A voice calls out from the other side of the room.


You’re startled by the presence of another person, because the last time you woke up in an unfamiliar room with a stranger, it turned out to be one of Alexis’ prison camps. You hold your breath as you try to get a better look at the other person in the room. You catch a better glimpse as he walks towards the intercom device on the wall of the room. You can see he’s a tall, thin man, definitely younger than you. 


“Uhhh, hey he’s awake.” The young man says into the intercom, before walking a bit closer to you. You continue to be silent as he approaches your bed and takes a seat next to you.


There’s only a few seconds to study the young man seated next to you, until you hear a long series of heavy footfalls approaching the container. Your heart begins to beat incredibly fast as you await to see which giantess is about to rip the roof off of your current habitat. 


Sure enough the ceiling begins to shift around and a bright, piercing light floods into the room. Once your eyes adjust, you look up to see your “little” sister Megan, kneeling high above the habitat with tears flowing down her cheeks.


“Max! I thought I had lost you!” She booms down, lowering her face down towards your bed, and reaching a massive hand in to pick you up. 


You brace for the impact before your thin, miniscule compatriot stands up and steps between you and Megan’s fingers.


“Ah, stop right there missy. He needs to rest, not to get man-handled… or woman-handled...whatever. Just give him some space.” The tiny man just stood between your gigantic terrifying sister and something that she wanted, causing you to sit and wait for the moody blonde to crush him into a fine paste. 


“Oh god, right. I’m so sorry, I just got a bit worked up. Sorry. Sorry Max!” She says, pulling back from the small room and wiping tears from her face. You’re completely dumbfounded by the exchange that you just witnessed. This scrawny little man, small even by RP standards, just stood up to Megan “The Stink Queen” Reed and she apologized to both him and to you? This is clearly some sort of parallel universe that you’ve fallen into. That or Ashley’s gas has poisoned your brain and caused you to go insane. 


“You alright there Max? How ya feelin?” The thin man says.


“Uhhh Sorry. I’m alright, I’m fine, I’m just… a bit sore and kind of…”


“Confused?” Megan finishes your sentence.


“Uhh Yea… a bit.” You admit.


“Look we can go over everything when you’ve gotten some more rest. Are you feeling alright? Do you need more painkillers?” She asks.


“More?” You reply inquisitively. Did she drug you?


“Oh right, Yea. Well we sort of had to bring you to the hospital.” She admits, her face contorting into some sort of half smile. 


“Why?” You ask, trying to piece together the events that preceded you waking up here. 


Megan then proceeds to walk you through what happened, from her confrontation with Ashley, to the trio they made to the hospital fearing that you had been killed. And in turn you explained to Megan what had happened after she left the cabin, the continued torture and the dislocated shoulder, even describing the torturous games that Ashley had designed for you upon returning home and explaining how you ended up in Ashley’s thong.


“That sounds like one of Alexis’ games. She’s a pro at manipulating people and it seems like she may have passed some of that on to your sister. Uhhh… the other sister.” The thin man says, looking up to Megan who was giving him an odd look. 


“Hey, this is pretty awkward but… who are you?” You ask of the strange man who is acting like you’ve been friend your whole life.


“Oh my god, I totally blanked… sorry. My name is Ivan… and your sister rescued me from Alexis.” He says happily. This causes you to look up at Megan with a confused look. The last time that you had spoken with Megan, she had a tiny person stuffed up against her crotch. And her whole plan was to get this person so that she could torture him freely without needing to worry about Ashley getting in the way. And now this oddly cheerful person before you is saying that your bratty sister rescued him from an admittedly more cruel giantess.


“Rescued?” You repeat.


“Yes Max… I’m one of the good guys now… get used to it.” She says, sticking out her tongue playfully.


“Yea, yea of course… it’s just a change ya know?” 


Then Ivan and Megan proceed to explain to you what happened after the two of them left the cabin.


*One Week Ago*


Megan is holding in her palm, the tiny little toy that she received from Alexis. And she offers him the opportunity to choose how he is going to serve her during the long drive home.


“I… I’ll do whatever you want my goddess!” The tiny man shouts. He recognized that her mood immediately improved upon being referred to as a goddess. This is what Alexis demanded to be called all the time so this was a no brainer. A few moments ago, this gorgeous blonde giantess had threatened to drown him in a bottle of her piss, but now she was offering him the opportunity to do something else to serve her. He didn’t want to blow this opportunity.


“I told you to choose a punishment. That means you choose. If I have to do it then I promise that it’ll be unpleasant.” Megan booms down to the cowering man in her palm. 


“Maybe I should massage your toes my goddess! I would be happy to serve under your feet.” Ivan says, not looking to make the same mistake twice. After all he was well versed in the scent of Alexis’ feet so this young lady couldn’t be any worse. 


“Ahh interesting choice little man. Ya know, I’m an athlete so it’s a good plan to get yourself well acquainted with the smell of my little piggies.” Megan says, letting out a big laugh and pulling off one of her shoes and the corresponding sock. She then brings the shoe up and tilts it so that the tiny man could walk right inside. 


“Take a whiff, tell me what you think.” Megan commands. Like an obedient animal, Ivan walks over to the entrance of the shoe and leans his head inside so he can sample the fresh scent of of his owners sweating feet. He breathes deeply, trying to ensure that his goddess could hear him taking a sample of her sweaty shoe.


“It’s absolutely amazing my goddess. I love it.” Ivan says, trying to keep her happy. Megan simply rolls her eyes and cracks a smile. She’s never heard anyone other than her ex talk about her feet smelling good. Even if he was lying through his teeth, it still made her smile. 


“Easy there with the ass kissing. You’ll be spending plenty of time doing that when I’m feeling nice and gassy, for now just get in there and crawl down to the toes.” She commands. And surprisingly, the tiny man obeys. She didn’t need to argue with him, he just walked in and laid down.


“What a good boy.” Megan thinks to herself as she places the shoe back onto the floor and pushes her foot inside, foregoing the sock that she stripped off earlier. 


Megan had a wide smile across her face for the remainder of the trip back home. She could feel a tiny human being wiggling beneath her toes and she’s pretty sure that she can actually feel his tiny tongue lapping at the underside of her toes. 


Because she was in such a good mood, Megan decided to make a quick stop and pick up some supplies for her new tiny plaything. 


Arriving back at the house, Megan pulls her foot out of her shoe with a wet squelching sound. Feeling the cold air against her foot, she realizes just how much sweat her foot was producing by being inside the shoe with no socks. She then tilts the shoe upwards until her tiny passenger tumbled down into the heel and then into her palm. 


“Well hi there stinky, how was the ride?” She asks, teasing the tiny man.


“It was perfect my goddess. Thank you for letting me start to repay you for the ride!” Ivan said, putting forth as much energy as he possibly could.


His optimism caught Megan off guard. It was incredibly easy to take someone who was rude to her and drop that person into her rancid ass crack, but did she want to torment someone who was so nice all the damn time? The image of her poor brother flashed across her mind and for a singular second she felt something that felt like… guilt?


“Wait, am I going soft?” She thinks to herself. “No, he’s going to smell my feet and kiss my ass and do whatever the hell else I tell him to do!” She tries to dismiss her sentimental thoughts.


“Yes well, it’s a good thing that you enjoyed yourself. Because I’ve got more work lined up for you, and this was just the easy part.” Megan says, trying to see if she can crack his chipper outer shell.


“I’m eager to serve you my goddess. I know I’m nothing but a worm, but I will try my very best.” The tiny man falls to his knees and places a kiss onto Megan’s upturned palm. 


Megan’s brow furrows upon hearing Ivan’s reply. Once again she felt a twinge of guilt upon hearing the word “worm,” knowing that she had called him that a few hours ago. 


“Look, sorry about calling you a worm or whatever. I was a little worked up.” Megan admitted.


“Oh no, my goddess, you don’t need to apologize to me. You are beautiful and perfect and I am nothing. Please my goddess forgive me if I said something wrong.” The boy pleaded.


“Just… just call me Meg. Okay?”


“Uhhh, of course my goddess… er Meg.” 


The pretty blonde lets out a heavy sigh, for some reason, she wasn’t as thrilled as she figured she would be about having her own personal shrinkie.


“What’s your name?” She asks. This question causes the shrunken man to hesitate. Alexis never used the names of her toys, and in fact she punished anyone who was caught using their former “human” names. However she also punished anyone who dared to disobey an order, so right now he was at an impasse. 


“Uhhh it’s Ivan, my goddess.” He says quietly.


“Meg… I asked you to call me Meg.” She says, raising an eyebrow.


“Right, right of course. I’m so sorry Meg.” He says, kicking himself for forgetting.


“Look let's just get some sleep. I guess for tonight you can stay in Max’s room since he’s gonna be partying with Ash and Alexis for the week.” She says rolling her eyes. 


This comment caught Ivan off guard. “There’s someone my size, partying with Alexis? Must’ve misunderstood.” He thinks to himself. Megan then proceeds to place Ivan down in Max’s bedroom and tells him to make himself at home, before she heads off to her own room to get some sleep.


“This is not what I was expecting” Ivan says to himself as he lays down on the bed and for the first time in a long time, gets a good night’s sleep.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I just want to thank everyone for taking the time to stick with me on this story. I did not ever imagine this story being this long, but the chaptes kept getting longer and more ideas justr kept popping up.

 

Thank you all so much for the support. It is very much appreciated, and I enjoy all the feedback that I have recieved thus far.

 

Thanks for reading!