- Text Size +

“What... just like that?” You ask confused by Ivan’s retelling of how Megan brought him back to his family.


“Just like that.” Ivan confirmed. “But I really think there was a lot more going on inside that big ol head of hers.” The two of you look up at the giant blonde sitting high above you, her eyes failing to meet with either of you.


“Well Meg, that was…” you start to speak and you can see her eyes dart over to you. And while you’re looking deeply into her bright blue eyes, you see her face brighten up, just a bit. It seems like she is waiting on something from you.


“It was very mature of you… I’m proud of you.” You say, noticing the tears beginning to form in her eyes.


“Max… I’m sorry.” The giantess replies quietly. And you can hear it in her voice. Remorse. Genuine remorse. And that is something you never would’ve expected to hear from your bratty little sister. 


“Meg, you don’t need to…” You start to try to console your sister.


“No Max! You cannot just let me off the hook because we’re family. If it weren’t for me, you wouldn't have gotten stuck with Alexis, and Ashley wouldn’t have believed all that crap and you wouldn’t have almost died! It’s my fault Max!” She says aggressively, clearly fighting back the urge to cry. 


“Meg, I love you. I always have and I always will. And I would be a shitty big brother if I couldn’t bring myself to forgive my baby sister. You don’t need to let your mistakes hold you down… you need to use those mistakes to motivate yourself to be better.” You shout up to the crying girl. There was no denying it, your sisters were more important to you than anything in the world. 


“Max, I don’t know where to even begin to make up for some of the shit that I’ve done.” She cried, still not willing to stop beating herself down.


“Well you saved my life… that’s a start.” You say, hoping to bring some light back into your sister’s eyes.


“Well it’s my fault you needed saving.” She retorts.


“You saved me...” Both Reed siblings turn their heads as Ivan jumps back into the conversation. “I was kidnapped almost two years ago. I had given up on life so many times, I thought that I’d never see my family again. But you gave all of that back to me. In my book… you’re one of the good guys.” Ivan rubs the back of his neck, afraid that he might’ve been a bit too corny.


“I’m just glad that you’re both safe.” Megan says, wiping the tears off of her face. “Ivan, can Max stay here with you until I can find a new place for he and I?”


“Wait, why do we need a new place? We’re going back home.” You say, causing Megan to search for a way to explain what had happened. 


“Max, I can’t leave you alone with Ashley… Alexis has her claws in deep. You wouldn’t be safe.” 


“It’s true. I can say from experience that Alexis does not handle it well when she loses one of her toys, let alone two.” Ivan adds.


“That’s why we need to smack some sense into Ashley and break the two of them up. We are not going to just leave her to the damn wolves. I didn’t give up on you, and we can’t give up on her.” You say assertively, making it know that it’ll be a frigid day in hell before you back down in this subject.


“Well it’s a good thing someone already smacked Ashley. We can check that off the list.” Ivan says with a laugh, grinning up at Megan. You look at Ivan, and then up at Megan, confused by the joke. 


Megan shoots a quick glare down to Ivan before explaining herself to you. “Look I pulled your unconscious body out of her asscrack… I thought you were dead.”


The three of you then proceed to brainstorm some ideas on how to separate Ashley from her demented, tiny hating girlfriend. Ivan’s stories of his time spent under Alexis’ thumb provides valuable insight into how exactly this plucky trio might manage to erode the stranglehold that Alexis holds over your twin sister.


“Fine Max, we’ll give it a shot, but you stay here until we get rid of that cunt once and for all. That’s non-negotiable.” Megan says, putting her monstrous metaphorical foot down. You look over to Ivan, who nods his head. You’re incredibly impressed by the kindness that this young man has shown. He’s spent the last two years with the world's most cruel giantess, only to be traded off to his bratty sister who has her own fetish for playing with tiny people and now he has offered to shelter you while you try to save a woman who is in love with the monster who took him from his family. Truly he has a heart of gold.


*Two Days Later*


Ashely opens the front door, allowing her beautiful girlfriend to come inside. She takes off her jacket, casually tossing it onto the couch, revealing her date night outfit. She was wearing a sheer, mesh shirt, leaving a wonderful view of her lacy black bra beneath. Her long, tanned legs emerging from a tight leather skirt, her cute painted toes sticking out of her open high heels. It’s clear that she has pulled out all the stops for her makeup date with Ashley.


“Heyyyyy baby.” Alexis coos, letting Ashley take her hand and twirl her around in a small circle. It was easy for Alexis to get her way, no matter who she was with. Girls, guys, it didn’t matter… they always gave her what she wanted in the end.


“You look beautiful.” Ashely said very softly, with a shy smile.


“I know.” Alexis replies confidently, wrapping an arm behind the small of her girlfriends back and pulling her in for a kiss. She giggles as the tender embrace continues… this girl was starved for her attention.


“You know I went out and got this new bra just for you…” Alexis says, bringing her shoulders and elbows closer together, causing her already massive bust to bulge outwards. She then leans in and whispers into Ashley’s ear. “And I was going to buy new panties, but then I thought… why bother?” She then led Ashley’s hand underneath her skirt, to feel that she had indeed skipped wearing underwear.


“I… I made us some dinner.” Ashley says while clearing her throat, already feeling herself getting flustered by her incredibly forward date.


Alexis smiles a coy smile before turning and walking to the dining room. Set out on the table, was a very romantic dinner for two. Candles, a nice bottle of wine and a very aromatic setting of filet mignon with veggies. She was actually impressed, while the women she dated were certainly always infatuated with her… this particular girl was putting forth the effort that she would expect from a desperate silver fox. 


Alexis pulls her chair away from the table, and as she takes her seat, she runs her hands along her backside straightening her skirt and accentuating her ample ass in the process.


The two lovers proceed to have an enjoyable dinner, talking and laughing while filling their stomachs with Ashley’s hard work. Then, as Alexis was finishing off the remainder of the mixed veggies on her plate… she feels a familiar sensation rising in her intestines.


“Ooh, the food was amazing baby, but these veggies are making me feel gassy.” Alexis says with a giggle. Ashley replies with a halfhearted smile. Alexis notices her reaction and raises an eyebrow.


“What’s the matter?” She asks.


“Nothing, it’s just… I don’t wanna ruin the mood. That’s all.” Ashley says, dropping here eyes to the floor. 


“Oh, I see. So my gas is a mood killer is it?” Alexis asks, rising up out of her chair and slowly walking over to where Ashley was seated. Ashley raises her eyes to meet with Alexis piercing gaze.


“No it’s not that.” The timid brunette replies meekly.


“Oh good, so if I asked you really nicely to give me a little kiss…” Alexis trails off as she turns around, presenting her firm rear, veiled by a tight leather skirt. Ashley looks down to see the beautiful round butt floating right at eye level and takes a deep breath. Then swallowing her pride, she leans forward and places a kiss on Alexis right butt cheek. 


“That’s a good girl,” Alexis says placing a finger beneath Ashley’s chin and tilting her head upwards. “Now you worked so hard to make dinner for me, so how about I show you how much I appreciate it.” 


Alexis then pulls Ashley up out of her chair and begins to kiss her around her neck. Their passionate makeout session continues as they begin to walk towards the stairs so Alexis can show her appreciation, when suddenly Alexis stops. She then reaches down and places a hand on top of the tiny living quarters fixed to the dining room wall. 


“How about we wake up little Maxxy and bring him with us. He can take care of those farts you’re so worried about.” Alexis says with a laugh. Ashley however doesn’t say a word, but her facial expression says enough.


“What’s the matter? I thought you taught him the new rules.” Alexis says, pulling the cover off of the habitat. However she was shocked to see that the room was empty. Stricken with a flash of confusion and anger, Alexis spins her head to get some answers from her host.


“Where’s Max?” She asks bluntly.


“He’s not here.” Ashley replies quietly, her voice beginning to tremble. This comment clearly irritated Alexis, whose patience wasn’t remarkably long to begin with.


“Well where is he?” 


This question causes Ashley to begin to cry. In between sobs she manages to communicate that Megan took off with her brother a couple days ago. 


“I’ve just been… so… alone. Megan and Max left, and I couldn’t get ahold of you… and… and…” Ashley is now ugly crying as her pent up emotions continue to flood out of her body. 


“HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LOSE HIM?! You just let her take him away?” Alexis screams, causing Ashley to sob even more. 


“How did you let him get away? Did you want to piss me off? Are you just fucking with me now? Huh? Am I the fucking joke here?” Alexis continues to berate her broken down girlfriend who wants nothing more than to get back in her good graces. 


“No! No! I didn’t mean to! I’m sorry!” Ashley continues to try to plead with the pissed off brunette. She falls to her knees, sobbing, as Alexis paces into the living room, leaving her blubbering mess of a girlfriend on the dining room floor. 


Irritated beyond belief, Alexis spins and falls onto the couch, putting her feet up and rubbing her temples. She wasn’t about to just let that blonde slut steal two of her tiny little playthings. Now she just needed to get them back here so she could steal Max back for good. As she contemplated her plans for revenge, Ashley had gotten back to her feet and began shuffling over to where an angry Alexis was sprawled out on her couch.


“Baby… I’m sorry…” Ashley says, wiping her tears away. And falling back to her knees by Alexis’ side.


“Yea… you’re sorry. You know I gave up one of my last playthings to keep Megan from stealing your brother away from us. I did it for you and I, and you just turn around and stab me in the back.” Alexis kicks up her feet into the couch and lays her head back in the armrest. As she closes her eyes, she feels on of her high heels being pulled off before a few soft kisses are planted on her damp sole. Evidently Ashley knew the best way to get back on her good side.