- Text Size +

When Megan pulls the car into the driveway, she and her tiny brother notice that Ashley’s car is still in the driveway. They take a couple of minutes to collect themselves and strategize before approaching the front door and entering their old apartment. 


As they step beyond the threshold, Max feels this overwhelming sense of dread take hold of his body. As if they had just stepped through the gates of hell. It’s absurd how he feels so uneasy in his own home. He’s lived here for years now, but at the moment his body is screaming at him to turn and run back out the door. However he cannot do that, not until they check up on Ashley.


The brother sister duo continue across the room and into the dining room, peering up into the darkness of the second floor. Megan looks over at you, perched on her shoulder and you nod your head, covering your ears.


“Hey Ash, are you up there?” Megan shouts from the bottom of the stairs. “It’s me and Max, we want to talk.”


In response you hear some shuffling and eventually the sound of a door opening on the second floor. Megan then steps away from the stairs and casually strolls towards the living room. She places you down on the coffee table before taking a seat on the couch behind you. Minutes later Ashley comes slowly from around the corner. She stands awkwardly in the middle of the room, one hand clasped on the opposite elbow and her head tilted towards the floor.


“Hi Max.” She says softly, raising her eyes up to you and completely ignoring Meg.


“Hey Ash, how are you feeling?” You ask, a bit concerned by her disheveled appearance. 


“How is she feeling? She’s not the one who almost got smothered to death under a giant ass!” Megan added, clearly not ready to believe that Ashley is a victim in all of this. 


Ashley physically recoils at the sudden outburst from her younger sister. And you have to step in to mediate.


“Meg that’s enough. We need to get passed this. I think you’ve both had your fun at my expense, let’s get passed it and see that it doesn’t happen again. All right?” You say hoping that you can get to the real purpose of this intervention. “We have a bigger problem to address.” 


“Yea, your psychotic girlfriend has got to go.” Megan says bluntly. 


“Fuck you! You’re a jealous little cunt who’s going to die alone.” Ashely replies loudly.


“BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!” You scream as loudly as you can. “Jesus Chris, could you just act like civilized people for two seconds. Goddamnit!”


“Sorry Max.” The girl’s reply in unison.


“Look Ash, Megan is right. Alexis is no good for you. I mean look at yourself, you look like a shadow of your former self.” You plead, crossing the coffee table towards your twin sister. 


“You’re wrong about her. She’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” Ashley slowly lowers down to the floor so that she can talk with you on a more equal footing. 


“Oh really? She’s a damn manipulator Ash! She had both of us doing horrible things to Max. I’ll own up to the part that I played in all of this, but if you want to continue playing a part in Max’s life then you need to kick her to the curb.” Megan stands up off of the couch and steps closer to you and Ashley.


“Meg-“ you begin to try to calm your hotheaded younger sister. You would prefer to approach this situation a bit more delicately and perhaps she isn’t capable of doing so.


“No Max, I’m sorry but I’m drawing a line in the sand here. Either she promises to break up with Alexis, or she doesn’t get to see you again.” The blonde giantess stands her ground, and you can see the intensity in her eyes that you’ve never seen before. And while you’re grateful for her protection, it may be difficult to convince her to do things your way.


“That isn’t your decision to make.” Ashley says quietly. You suddenly realize what a drastic change in dynamic has occurred here over the past few weeks. It used to be Megan who was trying to tease you in mischievous ways, and Ashley was the strong willed guardian who protected you with an iron fist. Now she was a timid, pale little thing who was being bossed around by her little sister. 


“And yet I’m making it all the same. I’m sorry Max, but I cannot let her put you in danger again. And Ash, I’ll always love you, but if you can’t put your love for your siblings before your feelings for someone you just started dating, then there’s nothing left for us to talk about.” Megan says, keeping her eyes glued to her sister. Ashley lets out a heavy sigh, before looking deeply into your eyes. You can’t believe it, but maybe Megan’s tough love spiel worked.


“Megan, can I talk to you alone? Do you mind Max?” You look up at both of your gigantic sisters and shrug your shoulders.


“No go ahead, take all the time you need.” You take a seat on the coffee table. “I’ll be here.”


Megan reaches down to the couch and picks up the small purple pillow that you used to use to keep yourself from being sat on, She she drops it down on the table next to you. 


“Here, we shouldn’t be long.” Megan says before turning and walking away. As you look at the pillow, your mind is assaulted by the image of Ashley’s oily asshole releasing a noxious fart into your little purple pillow. With a small shudder, you decide to sit on the table.


A few minutes have passed since you heard your sister’s walk up the stairs and into another room, and you are patiently waiting for one, or hopefully both of your sisters to return. It would be great if Ashley decided to listen to Megan and side with her family , but ultimately Megan’s assessment of the situation was correct. If Ashley will not break up with Alexis, then you can’t be around her anymore. 


You’re so wrapped up in thought, that you failed to notice a large figure walking across the living room until it was already on top of you. Suddenly the massive creature bends over and scoops you up in a massive hand and brings you closer to a familiar face. 


“I am not going to let you get away this time you little shit.” Alexis says, baring her large boulder like teeth to you.


“HEL-“ is all that you manage to say before she opens her mouth wide and tosses your tiny body inside. The next few moments are insanely disorienting as Alexis swirls your tiny body around her mouth. You try to catch a breath but you end up catching large amounts of saliva in your mouth. However the fight is short lived because you feel yourself begin to fall backwards into the darkness.