- Text Size +

You fall down, down, down, for what feels like an eternity, unable to catch yourself on the slick walls as you plummet. Eventually you crash down into a shallow lake, that you can only assume to be Alexis’ stomach. You stand up as fast as you can and do everything you can to get this vile fluid off of your face and out of your mouth. Unfortunately even after clearing your eyes, you are unable to see anything in your current surroundings, not even the lake of stomach acid that you're standing in. 


You begin to hyperventilate as you try to process this new situation that you have found yourself in. It was one thing to be tossed around in someone’s mouth, but to be completely swallowed alive is an entirely different beast. You reach your hand down into the warm liquid that makes up the lake inside of Alexis’ immeasurable stomach. Thankfully, this acid doesn’t seem to be affecting you the same way that it does everything else that passes through her esophagus. 


As your adrenaline begins to return to normal levels, you are able to take in more details of your surroundings, specifically the sounds and smells. Since you cannot see your hands as you reach in front of your face, you are left to stumble around your newest prison and you can actually hear and feel Alexis’ massive heart pumping miles above you. This moment more than any other, makes you see just how small you truly are.


Suddenly you feel your surroundings begin to shake about and you lose your balance almost instantly, causing you to slip back into the dark, disgusting contents of Alexis’ stomach. You stand yourself back up, only to be knocked back down into the sludge again, and you repeat this process a few times before just settling to keep your head above water.


As you emerge from the soupy stomach acid, you can hear the reverberations of Alexis’ voice as the wall of her stomach vibrate. You cannot make out what it is that she is saying, but you’re pretty sure that she is talking to someone else because you can almost make out an even more muffled voice through the fleshy walls of your prison. 


Eventually the sound of Alexis’ voice grows incredibly loud, to the point that you actually end up needing to cover your ears for fear of going deaf. Then as you wait for the screaming to cease, you are suddenly thrown across the stomach and you feel yourself slam into the wall. As you tumble back down into the lake of stomach acid, you feel as if you have been pulled into a roller coaster as the sensation of falling is replaced by the sensation of being lifted off of your feet in tossed into the sky. 


Your body is tossed around violently, until you hear the roar of a waterfall, and a sudden flood of light enter your vision. And less than a minute from when you felt yourself get tossed into the wall of Alexis’ stomach, you then feel yourself smash into an even more rigid surface. You struggle to your feet, and turn around to an incredible sight. 


Spread across the hardwood floor of the living room, is an enormous pool of vomit. And lying with half of her face pressed into the disgusting sludge is Alexis, tears running down her face and struggling to spit vomit out of her mouth. As you continue looking upwards, you can see why she isn’t able to remove her face from her own sick.


Megan is perched on top of Alexis’ back, with a knee on the base of her neck and on of her arms twisted up like a chicken wing. You can also see Megan’s eyes darting back and forth across the ocean of bile, probably searching for your tiny body. To help speed things up, you begin to jump up and down, waving your arms like you’re trying to flag down a helicopter. 


You can hear footsteps coming from behind you and you turn around to see Ashley, face full of tears, walking towards you with an outstretched hand. You wait for your enormous sister to pick you up off of the floor, when a loud commanding voice stops her in her tracks.


“Take one more goddamn step and I’ll dislocate her fucking shoulder. I think I owe her that much.” Megan says, applying more pressure to Alexis’ arm and exciting a pained squeal from the trapped woman. Upon hearing the threat, Ashley freezes and then takes a few steps away from you.


“Max are you okay?” Megan asks, and you’re honestly not one hundred percent sure on how to answer that. I mean physically, you’re somewhat unharmed so you just give her a thumbs up gesture as you try to wipe some of the contents of Alexis’ stomach off of your tiny frame. 


“Alright lover girl, I need to get up off of you so I can go get my brother and take him away from you two forever. But I’m a little bit worried that you aren’t smart enough to stay down on the ground once I let go of your arm. Tell me Alexis, are you going to be smart? Or am I going to break your fucking arm?” Megan asks, her voice carrying a spine chilling seriousness. 


“Get off me you fucking bitch!” Alexis tries to shout, but the lake of vomit and the hardwood floor pressing on her face makes it a little harder to take her seriously. In fact, watching your “little” sister dominate this woman so easily, makes it hard for you to see how she ever frightened you so much. 


Megan simply responds by applying more pressure to the arm that she has trapped behind Alexis’ back, and Alexis screams in pain responding to Megan’s control over her. 


“Stop it Meg, she won’t do anything, I promise!” Ashley shouts from where she is stood in the kitchen. Megan simply looks down at her prisoner and raises an eyebrow.


“Is that right?” 


Alexis remains quiet this time, instead choosing to nod her head as best she could. Seeing this Megan quickly stands up, but she keeps her eyes fixed on Alexis, waiting for her to make a move. When the cruel giantess remains perfectly still on the living room floor, Megan steps around the pool of vomit, all while making sure that she never turns her back to Alexis. 


You raise your arms up as Megan’s long fingers delicately pluck you out of the pool of disgusting liquid, and cradles you in her hands as she walks towards the door. As she prepares to exit the room she turns back and looks at her sister, who is now huddled by Alexis’ side, tending to her wounded body as well as her wounded ego.


“I hope you’re happy with yourself Ash. And I hope that cunt was worth never seeing your family again.” And with that Megan walks out the door and swiftly loads the two of you into her car. She then promises to get you somewhere that you can get cleaned up, saying her main priority was getting you to safety. 


As Megan pulls out of the driveway and begins driving you back to Ivan’s house, she checks in to see how you’re doing. 


“Hey bud, how are you feeling?”


You laugh quietly and reply, “I’m doing good, first time getting eaten so ya know, trying new things and all that.”


“Sorry, stupid question.” Megan says, shooting you a half hearted smile. “Do I need to get you to a doctor?”


“No, no I’m okay. Seriously. I’m pretty grossed out but really nothing got hurt. Turns out I’m a bit more durable than the average bear haha.” You say, trying to lighten the mood. Although the reality of what had just happened truly saddened you. There is a long silence that follows, until Megan decides to speak up again.


“You realize that she was going to let her take you, right?” Megan asks, not taking her eyes off of the road.


“I do.” You say softly, “As soon as I saw Alexis, I knew that Ashley had planned on betraying me. I don’t know… maybe it was stupid to go there. I should’ve just listened to you.”


Megan looks over, seeing her tiny brother covered in vomit and moping in the passenger seat. A month ago, she would’ve scooped him up and positioned his tiny body beneath her sizeable rump. The feeling of his tiny body being squashed beneath her, even going so far as to pollute his air supply with one of her potent toots, it used to make her feel so alive, so powerful. And if she is being completely honest with herself, she still years for that feeling. If she were a slave to her inner desires, she would slide her pants down around her ankles and leave her brother pressed deeply into her stinking crack. But she wasn’t going to do that anymore. Clearly her brother loved both of his sisters so very deeply, despite everything that they had done to him. His kindness knew no bounds, and she needed to repay that with some basic respect and human decency.


“You’re very kind Max. Perhaps too much so. And Ashley may have taken advantage of that fact, but you can’t let that change who you are. We can hope that someday she comes back around, but until then, you need to focus on yourself. So tell me, what do you want to do? What’s the next step for Max? You say the word and I’m here to make it happen.”


You smile, it’s clear that Megan was making a special effort to try to make you happy. She has come such a long way as a person and you couldn’t be more proud of her. But you think about her question. What do you want to do next? You ponder it for a minute, but one thing quickly comes to mind.


“I’m gonna need a shower.” You shout up to Megan, who simply rolls her eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everybody, I hope you enjoyed the double chapters tonight. As always, please let me know what you think.

 

Thanks for reading!