- Text Size +

“Well how do I look?” You ask somewhat nervously. 


Ivan’s gargantuan mother, Kelly, puts forth the generic motherly compliment. “You look like a handsome young gentleman.” She says admiring the well dressed young man who has been spending a good amount of time with her son.


“Hot… she means to say that look hot!” Megan adds in, grinning wildly from the other side of the table. Both of the massive women share a chuckle as you blush. It had been a while since you had been on a legitimate date, and back then you were a normal sized guy taking your prom date out to red lobster before the dance. This was a real date at a nice restaurant, with a dress code and one hell of a price tag. You adjust your tie and straighten out your jacket, and look over to Ivan who is just smiling and giving you a thumbs up. 


With a heavy sigh you look up at your gigantic sister and shrug your shoulders. “I guess it’s now or never.” She smiles and picks up both you and Ivan in the palm of her hand and carries you both towards the door, turning around for a moment to let you both wave back to Kelly before exiting the house and getting into the car. 


The three of you discuss date tactics as Megan drives across the car towards your date’s house. “Don’t talk about yourself too much.” “Ask questions.” “Don’t order something messy, or garlicky.” “If I find out that you do that goddamn pull my finger joke, then I swear to god I will fart on you for an hour.” You try your absolute best to take in all of their advice, and make a mental note of Megan’s threat.


Eventually the vehicle comes to a stop and Megan looks down at the two tiny people sitting in the passenger seat of her car. 


“Alright, Max it’s your time to shine. Ivan you’ve got to hide.” She says with a wide smile. Ivan proceeds to give you a pat on the shoulder, before he steps into Megan’s outstretched palm. You watch as your small friend is lifted up by your gigantic sister, who purses her lips to place a massive kiss over his entire face. She then pulls open the cut of her shirt and drops the tiny man in between her massive breasts. She lets out a small giggle before turning back to you.


“Okay, let’s go get some titties for you hahahaha. I’m just kidding Max, if you harass that nice girl then I’ll make you regret it.” She says playfully but sternly.


“Okay smartass can we get moving please?” You shout up to her. You’re already nervous enough about this, without her tormenting you. Thankfully she obliged and picked you up in her hand so that she can walk you to the door of the house. You fix up your tie one last time before the massive door swings open. Standing in the entryway is a large, beautiful redhead who appears to be just slightly taller than your sister. You clear your throat and try your best to project your voice up to her without sounding like you’re shouting.


“Hey, you must be Missy, it’s nice to meet you.” 


The gigantic redhead looks down at you with a smirk and confirms your inquiry. “Yes I am, and you must be Max and Megan right? It’s great to meet you both. Please come in, Liz is just getting ready.” Following the invitation, you and Meg enter the house and take Missy direction to sit on the couch. The three of you make idle small talk for a few minutes as Missy tries to determine what you have planned for the evening. You explain the itinerary for the night and Missy appears to be satisfied. After a couple of minutes, Missy’s phone vibrates, causing her to look at the screen and excuse herself from the room. 


After a few minutes the pretty red headed giantess returns to the room with your date in the palm of her hand. You cannot help but wear a wide smile as you take in Liz’s inherent beauty. She’s wearing a simple black dress, with a v-neck that is deep enough to be interesting, but still elegant. But the look of her dress is nothing compared to the sheer attractiveness of the smile that she is wearing. You gawk for only a moment before snapping back to reality and returning a smile of your own.


“You look amazing.” You say, clearing your throat and making a point to keep your eyes aimed at her face, not her chest.


“Thank You Max. I think you look stunning.” She replies, gently brushing her silky auburn hair out of her face. She then turns her tension upward towards your gigantic sister. “And you must be Megan. It’s great to officially meet you.”


Megan raises an eyebrow at this remark and looks to you for some clarification. You notice this and quickly fill her in. “Oh, well we actually watched one of your soccer games together. It was right before we went on our little road trip.” You avoid sharing any more details from that, but Meg quickly realizes which game that you’re speaking of and her face begins to turn red. She recalls just how unpleasant she had made that road trip for you.


“Ah, right. Well it’s very nice to meet you too. Are you guys ready to go?” Megan asks, hoping to move the conversation forward. You and your date exchange glances and you nod up to your sister before everyone says goodbye to Missy and your little group returns to the car. Megan then proceeds to drive you across town until you arrive at a large building. From here Megan walks you and Liz into the building where she drops you off at the receptionist's desk.


“Alright guys, I’ll be back here at 11. And they have my cell number saved with the receptionist so if you need me to come back I’ll be back ASAP. Alright?” You and your date nod your heads and you both thank Megan for her help before she turns and heads back to the car.


You and Liz on the other hand, follow the receptionist’s instructions to proceed through the small double doors at the end of her desk. You step through the doors and are in what looks like the lobby of a fairly modern looking train station. You take Liz by the hand and the two of you walk over to a large brightly colored digital kiosk where you input the reservation number that you had received when planning your date online. The kiosk then spit out an envelope with several tickets inside. 


You and your petite date then walk hand in hand over towards one of the shuttles, which then whisks you away to your first destination of the evening. You and Liz share various details of your day as the shuttle carries you through the large facility that is comprised of several small “villages” full of restaurants, stores, bars, and all sorts of amenities specifically designed for RP’s. Eventually your shuttle comes to a stop, and the amorous duo steps out to see a large sign reading “Oldtown” framing the view of a quaint looking brick road lined with nice looking buildings.


You continue to chat with Liz as you walk down the street, until you finally arrive in front of a restaurant. Stepping inside, the maitre d’ quickly greets you both before showing you to a table set in a dimly lit corner of the restaurant, secluded from the main dining area. Once you’ve selected a bottle of wine to be brought out, you and Liz are left alone to quietly chat and get to know each other a little better.


*Back in the Car*


Megan settles back into the vehicle having just dropped off her tiny brother and his romantic interest off at “Tinyville,” as plenty of locals had taken to calling it. As she turns on the vehicle, she feels a familiar sensation around her nipple. With a sly smile, the blonde goddess reaches two fingers into her bra and removes a tiny little man who was grinning from ear to ear.


“Having fun are we?” The giantess asks, lowering Ivan down into the palm of her hand. He simply nods his head vigorously, eyes still focused on his current caretaker’s heaving chest. “Well we’ve got a few hours to kill while Max is out. What do you wanna do?”


“Whatever you want to do. You know I’m not picky.” Ivan said, not totally honestly. In fact, he knew exactly what he wanted to do, but he wasn’t sure how to approach the subject with his gigantic companion. 


“Well why don’t you start being picky? I don’t want to have to pick what we do every time just because I’m the strong one.” Megan replies, flexing her muscles playfully.


“Hey, I’m pretty strong.” Ivan says, taking a Schwarzenegger-esque pose, and eliciting a small giggle from Megan. “In fact I bet I can beat you in a wrestling match.” 


This bold boast caused Megan to raise an eyebrow. Surely he understood that it was physically impossible for him to beat her, but it truly seemed like he was leading her into taking him up on his bet. She just needed to find out why.


“Oh is that so? Alright then, but what are the stakes?” Megan asks, letting Ivan take the lead.


“Well if I win, then you ditch the shirt and I get to play with those big titties for the rest of the night.” This request brought out a cute giggle from the blonde beauty who brings her arms together, pushing her large tits upwards and outwards. 


“Oh, and what happens if I win?” Megan asks. Surely he knows that he’s going to lose, so he must really want whatever it is that he proposes to rewards her with. Ivan looks nervously up at his companion and clears his throat.


“Well if you win, then you can do whatever you want with me tonight. I’ll even call you goddess… if you want that is.” Megan sighs upon hearing Ivan’s proposal. Sure this was something she wanted… her nipples had turned to diamonds upon simply hearing this tiny man offer himself up to her, to do with as she pleases. But this turn also confused her a bit. She knew that he was aware of the sort of things she liked to do with her tiny playthings, and his retelling of the events that happened in Alexis’ care would have her believing that he had experienced enough of those antics for one lifetime. So why was he setting himself up like this.


“Okay small fry. I’ll take that bet. What are the rules?” Megan asks, too eager to see how this plays out.


“Well how about a thumb wrestling match? I have to pin your thumb down and you have to pin my masculine physique down. Loser is whoever stays down for 10 seconds.” Ivan begins to stretch out, really putting forward an Oscar worthy performance.


Megan then lowers her fist down onto the center console of the vehicle putting up a single thumb and dropping Ivan’s tiny body right next to her fist. After a count of three the two friends proceed to “wrestle,” before Megan has her fighter take a dive. Surprised Ivan falls on top of the gargantuan thumb, beginning the countdown.


“10...9...8...7” Megan’s voice booms from above, a wicked smile painted on her face. She was going to force Ivan to bare is feeling to her. “4...3...2”


Just before the timer stops, Megan feels Ivan’s light grip on her thumb get released completely. Satisfied with her investigation, her thumb lashes out with the speed of a viper and presses down into Ivan’s chest. Shocked by the sudden attack, Ivan writhes under Megan’s thumb, and she can’t quite tell if he’s actually trying to escape or just putting on a show. 


This time, Megan counts down at half the speed that she counted when Ivan was “pinning” her. With each passing number she brought her face a little closer to his tiny body. By the time she got to “one,” her face was hovering merely an inch above him, her hot, moist breath washing over his face.


“I guess I win. That means you’re my toy for the night, right?” She asks, enjoying toying with his emotions almost as much as she enjoys physically dominating tinies. 


“I guess fair is fair. Man, I really thought I had you there.” He adds, sitting up and sitting awkwardly on the console. Megan looks down at this itzy bitzy little man, practically licking her lips with all the opportunities before she lets out a heavy sigh. Her smile leaves her face, and she turns away from Ivan.


“Woah, what’s wrong?” He asks, confused by her change in demeanor.


“Why are you doing this? I thought you hated being treated like a slave.” Megan asks, her morality finally winning out over her base desires. “I don’t want to be like Alexis. Don’t get me wrong, I get off on the idea of dominating people like you, and I’ll watch giantess fetish porn all night long. But I feel like we’re friends, and I don’t want to ruin that.”


Ivan lets out a heavy sigh and walks over a bit closer to Megan, who lowers a hand for him to step onto. “Look Meg, I think you’re overthinking things. I hated being with Alexis because she was a cruel bitch. You’re not like that. You’re kind and caring, and you’re hot as fuck and it feels like there’s something between us so why don’t we just cut to the chase and let us both have what we want.” Ivan says, not sparing a second for a breath in between his incredibly fast paced response. Sensing the remaining tension in the air, he adds, “You can’t scare me Blondie, you’re too hot to be a big bad giantess.” 


Megan shoots a sinister smile down to her tiny little admirer. ”Perhaps it’s best not to look a gift horse in the mouth,” she thinks to herself as she reaches down and pulls off one of her sneakers. She raises the shoe up to her nose, taking a long, drawn out sniff.


“Whew, I would not envy whoever earned themselves into booking a room in this little hotel.” Megan says, picking up Ivan by the waist and hovering him over the mouth of the smelly garment. Instantly he could feel the heat emanating up from the massive shoe, followed by an incredibly ripe odor that claws its way into his nose. 


“Well now… maybe we can talk about this.” Ivan says, knowing what kind of toy Megan wanted to have. However, Megan is not in the mood for talking as she releases Ivan, letting him tumble down into the smelly sarcophagus. Inside the shoe, the heat and smell are amplified by about 1000%, leaving the scent of Megan’s sweating feet as the only sensation that Ivan can think about.


The pretty blonde giantess then lowers her foot back into the sneaker, sealing Ivan away beneath her toes. Smiling like a madwoman, Megan proceeds to start the car and begins driving away to get herself some food. When the night was over, she was going to reward this little man for making her so happy.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everybody, sorry for not posting last night. I ended up having to work out of town and couldn't get to a computer. I'm working on the final two chapters right now. So if i finish up this weekend, then I'll post them.

 

Thanks for reading!