- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No fetish material here. Next chapter will have it.

This chapter will describe some of Max's thoughts and create a quick setup for a new character we might see down the line. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Alright, I’ll see you in a couple hours. Wish me luck!” Ashley shouts as she walks out of the apartment, for her first official date with this Alexis person.

 

Megan has already left and now you were completely on your own for the rest of the evening. You sit yourself down at your desk and decided to get started with the quiz. After about an hour of half ass quiz taking and a good amount of mindless internet surfing you finally finish the quiz and realize that you've gotten pretty hungry.

 

You walk over to the tiny refrigerator in the kitchen area of your habitat and pull out one of the many custom prepared meal kits. You get to work preparing the ingredients and begin to make yourself some dinner.

You chuckle at how much you’ve been forced to learn since becoming shrunken. If your ex girlfriend had asked you to cook her a romantic dinner in highschool, you would’ve been resigned to making some pre cooked TV dinner in the microwave. 

 

This is the first time in quite a while you’ve thought about Amanda. You and Amanda had dated for a couple years in highschool right up until you dwindled down in size. For a couple weeks after you were released from the hospital you and Amanda had actually continued talking and it seemed as though maybe she would stay with you. After all there were lots of couples out there comprised of tinies and normals. 

 

One day, out of nowhere, Amanda came over to the house and told you that things just weren't going to work out between the two of you. You remember begging her not to leave you, and the absolute despair that you felt when she got up and walked out of the room and your life. 

 

You can also recall just how supportive Ashley was when you were heartbroken and feeling like life would never turn around for you again. 

 

Setting down your plate of food at your desk, your recollection of Ashley’s love and support brought a sudden frown to your face. You hadn’t even considered the possibility of Ashley wanting to date in the years since you shrunk. You wonder if the burden that your condition brought down on Ashley has affected her ability to seek out romantic companionship.

 

The idea that your selfishness could’ve caused any harm to Ashley is enough to turn your stomach. However you decide that there’s no point in wallowing in self pity, and the only way to make it up to Ashley is to support her moving forward. You decide that if Ashley decides to bring this Alexis girl back to the house, that you will do anything you can to support them.

 

While pondering how best to show your support to Ashley, you clean your dishes and return to the desk to watch a bit of TV. Thankfully your habitat could support a wireless connection to a variety of devices that would provide a connection to the internet.

After another couple hours you hear the door and a couple of voices speak indistinctly in the living room. 

 

“Hello? Ashley is that you?” You shout into the intercom on the wall. (Yes it is a very well equipped habitat system.) 

 

You hear a series of foot steps and suddenly from around the corner appears a woman whom you’ve never met before.

 

“You…. you must be the infamous Max.” 

 

You aren’t sure why but her voice sent a chill down your spine.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I know I said we would meet Alexis in this chapter but it ended up being a bit too long so I broke it up. Next chapter we actually get to know her a bit, and it'll include some more fetish stuff.

 

As always please leave me a review. Im looking for constructive criticism to improve my writing or support to keep me motivated in wirting this sort of thing. Also feel free to point out grammar or spelling errors and Ill correct them ASAP.

 

Thanks!