- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for another weekend of no posting. I had genuinly intended to finish the story this weekend but I ended up getting sidetracked and did not get a lot of time to write. That being said, I've got a few hours tonight to just sit down ond focus on wrapping things up so hopefully I will be posting the finale tomorrow or possibly on wednesday. 

 

Thanks for your patience!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For an immeasurable amount of time Ivan has been resting beneath Megan’s sweltering toes, just soaking in the atmosphere. Aside from kissing the fabric of her brightly colored sock, Ivan had little to do aside from think. He had tried to be somewhat clever about it, but Megan was plenty smart enough to see through his clumsy farce.

 

However, the end result was a genuine success. He was exactly where he wanted to be, lying underneath her beautiful fragrant toes, his erection rock solid. 

 

But she did have a point. Why was this what he wanted? Truly he was repulsed by everything that occurred to him under Alexis’ care, but here he was practically begging for Megan to put him through similar treatment. The only explanation that he could come up with was that the time spent licking feet and kissing ass for his initial owner had left him with some lingering, oddly conditioned desires. And once his cruel, bitch of an owner was replaced by a sweet, caring, and loving giantess whom he had genuine feelings for, those residual feelings blossomed into a genuine fetish.

 

Honestly, he would be more concerned with this revelation of his repressed desires, if he wasn’t best friends with a drop dead gorgeous babe who was just into squishing tiny men as he was into getting squished. For now he was happy to just kiss the bottom of her warm soles, letting her foot sweat drop down into her face. 

 

Eventually his heavenly surroundings were ripped away as her massive foot was removed from the shoe and he was dropped out of the stinking vessel down into the passenger seat of the car. Once his eyes had adjusted to the light, he looked around to see several massive brown paper bags placed in a ring around him. As he cranes his neck upwards, Ivan is met with the smiling face of his biggest crush ever. Megan’s face looked incredibly cute, even when she was munching on a taco. 

 

“Hey munchkin! How was it in my sneaker? My toes feel nice and sweaty so I bet it was a bunch of fun huh?” She asked with a playful smile.

 

“Oh yes, it was just peachy.” Ivan says, wiping the sweat off his forehead. Looking around he takes notice of the fact that Megan has been filling up her belly with an expensive stop at Taco Bell. Graciously she sets aside a small bag full of food perfectly portioned for someone like Ivan, so the two friends spend the next twenty minutes talking and eating and laughing heartily. During their meal, Ivan is impressed by the sheer volume of food that this petite woman was capable of putting away. Honestly she could probably swallow him whole and he wouldn’t even make the tiniest dent in her appetite.

 

“Ahhhhh, I has a food baby.” Megan says, lifting her shirt and patting her hand on her stomach. Ivan smiles because despite her remarks, her stomach still looks incredibly well toned after eating more food than he could consume in a year. His admiration of her body is then interpreted by a loud boom from above.

 

Buuuuuuurrrrrrrppppp

 

The incredible belch shocks the small mans eardrums, but that is about to be the least of his worries as Megan immediately turns her head and tries to blow the massive burp in his direction. It only takes a few seconds for the foul smelling air to work it’s way into his nostrils, causing him to violently wave his hands in front of his face.

 

“Jeesh What the hell did you eat?” Ivan asks sarcastically. She giggles while putting a hand over her mouth and acting innocent. “Ya know it’s pretty impolite for a lady to burp in the presence of a man.” Ivan continues, clearly baiting her into more torment.

 

“Oh that wasn’t ladylike enough for ya?” She asks facetiously, picking Ivan up off of the passenger seat. “I’ll show you, unladylike.”

 

She then begins to lift her right ass cheek off of the car’s seat while slowly lowering her tiny companion down towards the space between the seat and her ample rear. Every movement she makes is a show for they tiny man, his heart rate accelerating rapidly with every passing moment. But just before he is deposited beneath her mammoth cheeks, Megan’s manicured fingers pause their movement.

 

“I want to be sure you’re okay with this.” She says. “I’m not gonna hold it against you if you wanna just relax.”

 

Ivan looks up at the cute face of his gigantic blonde friend. She’s biting her lower lip and it’s evident that she wants this more than anything. 

 

“Well, I’d hate for you to ruin the seat with all of those taco farts…” he says, sealing his fate. The goddess squeals with delight as she continues maneuvering his body directly into the firing line of her plump butt. Holding him down with one finger, Megan didn’t even wait until she was fully seated again to let out an audible toot.

 

The rancid air blasts from her ass with very little sound, however the smell is something out of a horror movie. A thick, eggy miasma swirls around Ivan’s head as he coughs the fog out of his lungs.

 

“Jesus Christ woman! Is it too late to change my mind?” He shouts up at his tormentress. Megan begins to giggle causing a second fart to escape from her wretched bowels.

 

“Hahaha, yes it is!” She replies with glee before dropping her hefty ass down into the seat, and grinding it back and forth. Once she is satisfied that Ivan is directly beneath her looming asshole, Megan reclines her seat, turns up the music and closes her eyes. She feels another large buildup of gas at her backdoor and she holds it in for a couple minutes, hoping to let it really soak up the atmosphere inside of her intestines before passing it along to little Ivan. 

 

“Itty Bitty Stink Bug!” Megan says to no one in particular as she allows the large fart to hiss out of her sphincter. After the monster pit eight second fart comes to a close, Megan takes a couple test sniffs of the air around her. 

 

“Wow, can’t smell it at all. I think Ivan has a promising career ahead of him. Of course it’s under me but I’m  sure he’ll love it!” She thinks to herself, before taking out her phone to pass the time.

 

*At the restaurant*

 

“Oh my god! That was incredible Max, thank you so much!” Liz says, dabbing a napkin against her lips.

 

“Don’t even mention it. I mean how lucky is it that Gordon Ramsey got shrunk like the rest of us haha!” You say before finishing off the last of the wine in your glass. You then stand up from the table and extend a hand out to your date, who graciously takes your hand so you can move on to the next destination of date night. 

 

Walking out of the restaurant, you and Liz begin to stroll around Oldtown, looking at the window displays of various stores, continuing your conversations from dinner. 

 

“So what’s the plan for Mr. Reed now that college is over?” Liz asks, her hand clasped in yours. 

 

“Honestly, I’m not even sure. Things are a little weird right now and I actually haven’t given a ton of though to what comes next.” You admit. Liz looks over at you, noticing the change in the tone of your voice.

 

“Weird how?”

 

“Oh it’s this whole long story. Honestly it’s nothing, I shouldn’t have brought it up. Sorry.” You’re internally kicking yourself for accidentally bringing up your familial issues during the date. Best thing you can do now is just change the subject.

 

“No it’s okay. I’m all ears if you wanna talk about it.” She gently squeezes your hand and smiles warmly at you. You look into this gorgeous girl’s kind and caring eyes and for a single moment, you feel as though you’re headed in the right directing in this insane life. 

 

“It’s my sister.” 

 

“Who, Meg?” Liz asks confused.

 

“No, no, my other sister, Ashley.” You reply.

 

“Oh! I didn’t know you had another sister!” Liz declares excitedly. It seems as though she is genuinely enjoying learning things about you. 

 

“Yea, she’s my twin sister actually. Although you wouldn’t know it by looking at us, since I’m as tall as her pinky finger.” The two of you share a chuckle before you return to your explanation. “We have been incredibly close since we were kids, like inseparable kind of close. But now she's dating this girl and things have just gone crazy.” 

 

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. I know relationships can put a strain on pretty much everybody.” Liz says trying to be understanding. “So you just don’t get to see your sister much anymore?”

 

“No it’s not that, she's… she’s just changed so much. I mean, they've only been dating for a couple weeks, but her entire personality seems to have been absorbed into this stranger.” You realize that now is probably not the best time to have this discussion. 

 

“Well that’s terrible. I’m sorry to hear that.”

 

“No, it’s fine. I didn’t mean to drag down the mood.” You stop in front of a nice looking bar, and give Liz a sly smile. “How about we skip the movie?” You say gesturing over to the bar. Liz giggles and begins to cross the street, towing you behind her.

 

You get the hostess to bring you over to a table where you and Liz can order a couple drinks and keep the good times going. You order yourself a beer, and Liz orders herself some sort of fruity cocktail, alongside two tequila shots. At the mention of tequila, you shake your head no and laugh.

 

“Woah there girl, are you trying to forget the date already?” You ask sarcastically.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were a pansy.” She teases. You laugh and when the drinks arrive, it doesn’t take long for her to pressure you into doing the shot with her. The rest of the conversation in the bar gets the date back into high energy mode as the two of you laugh uproariously at each other’s company.  

 

“Alright, you win!” You say, putting your hands up and passing on the latest tequila shot that landed in front of you.

 

“Aha! I guess you can’t hang with the big dogs!” Liz says before tossing back both her shot and yours. “Ahhhh alright, loser has to pay!” She adds sticking out her tongue. 

 

“Alright, alright. I guess I’ll buy drinks for the toughest chick in town.” You say with a smirk while flagging down a waiter to close out your bill. The two of you walk out of the bar, and notice that you’ve got about ten minutes before Megan is scheduled to pick you up. Taking your time, you and Liz stroll down Main Street in Oldtown, hand in hand. As you both climb back into the shuttle, Liz places a delicate hand on your knee. 

 

You look up into her beautiful face, and receive the warmest smile that you’ve seen in your entire life. You return the gesture, only to be met with an incredibly quick peck on the cheek. You and Liz stare deeply at one another for what feels like an eternity before leaning forward and embracing each other in a tender kiss. You then wrap an arm around her shoulders as she nestled closer to you and rests her head on your shoulder. For the remainder of the ride, you both sit in silence, choosing to simply bask in the warmth of your relationship.

 

Back in the parking lot, Megan steps out of the vehicle and looks down at the seat. Pressed into the Lester seat, is the tiny body of her friend. With a quiet giggle, she squats down to have a chat with the battered boy. As she lowers her center of gravity, and her ass pushes outwards, a small bubble of gas loudly erupts from her guts.

 

“At least that one was out of the car.” Ivan says weakly with a laugh. 

 

“I figured you could use a break… cuz I’m so nice.” Megan sticks out her tongue and scoops Ivan off the seat. As she raises him up to her face, she notices that beneath his baggy shorts, her tiny little butt toy was sporting a rock hard erection. 

 

“Well little man, want me to take care of that?” She asks, using her pinky finger to poke his stiff junk. Ivan couldn’t get out a coherent answer, but he didn’t really need to, as his body was answering for him. “Lose the pants.” Megan orders and Ivan happily obliges.

 

Once he is fully nude from the waist down, Megan raises his miniscule body high above her head, and slowly lowers him down until his legs are between her lips. The very second that his legs are inside of her mouth, the massive lips snap shut around him and her eager tongue begins to work it’s way between his legs. The powerful muscle works quickly against Ivan’s crotch, stroking him him towards completion. 

 

Megan’s eyes dart downward to see Ivan’s head thrown back in utter bliss, trying desperately to find somewhere that his hands can get a grip. As a wicked idea crosses her mind, causing her mouth to curl up into a smile. Ivan felt the lips around him begin to move. Curiosity got the better of him and he opened his eyes to see Megan shoot him a quick wink before pursing her lips and sucking his entire body into her mouth.

 

The change in environment is incredibly shocking for Ivan, but at the same time it is an incredibly enjoyable experience. He feels his entire body begin to be swirled around this pretty girl’s mouth, her tongue never ceasing to work around his cock. Just as he is about to climax, he hears a loud gurgling sound approaching from the back of her massive gullet. 

 

This gurgling culminates in a massive burp that explodes into her mouth, polluting the already hot and damp air with an additional layer of taco scented breath. Surprisingly however, Ivan quickly notices that her lips don’t part to free the gassy releasy. Once her tongue resumes it’s work on his groin, Ivan realizes that she intends to make him cum inside the burp tainted atmosphere of her mouth. 

 

“I looooovvve yooouuuuuu!” He screams into the void of her throat as he violently spasms in response to the single most intense orgasm that he has ever experienced.

 

Megan feels the salty deposit hit her tongue, and quickly allows Ivan’s head and chest to pass back out of her mouth. As she continues to suck at his lower body, Ivan musters up the strength to sit up in her lips and plant a kiss on the tip of her nose. He then smiles before collapsing backwards, awash in wave after wave of euphoria. 

 

She smiles softly, tucking his body away in the wake pocket of her coat, before walking in and picking up the two tiny lovebirds.