- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What the hell, I figured I might as well do a double posting tonight. I ended up being wrong about how many chapters were left in the story because they ended up being so damn long that I had to split them up. I hop you enjoy Alexis getting a bit of comeuppance.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been about two and a half months since Megan left Alexis in a blubbering, vomit covered heap on the living room floor. Since then, Ashley’s relationship with Alexis has been a volatile rollercoaster of passion and turmoil. Frequently, Ashley would be left crying and alone after hours of verbal abuse. Following these awful low points, Alexis would usually return sporting a different attitude. Excuse after excuse would come from her soft lips, persuading a vulnerable Ashley to let things slide, “just this once.” Unfortunately for Ashley, “just this once,” was never just once. 

 

Ashley falls back into the bed, as her girlfriend rides out the waves of pleasure from their coital entanglement. Alexis breaths heavily and laughs, bringing up a hand to play with her still tender nipple. Ashley however, is not basking an a euphoric glow. Instead, her mind is elsewhere.

 

“Mmmmmm, come here baby. I wanna cuddle.” Alexis says sweetly, gently placing a hand on Ashley’s back. Ashley looks back over her shoulder and fakes a smile, before wiggling backwards and pressing soft butt into Alexis’ groin. Satisfied, Alexis then wraps an arm around her lover and rests her head on the pillow. 

 

“What do you think about inviting Max and Megan over for dinner this week?” Ashley asks, hoping that Alexis mood is good enough for this to work. 

 

“Oooh that sounds fun. Then your bitch sister can punch me in the fucking stomach again? Is that what you’re hoping for? Was it so funny the first fucking time?” Alexis pushes herself up off the bed so that she is sitting up with her heavy tits bouncing above Ashley’s head.

 

“No that’s not it, you know I didn’t want that!” Ashley turns over so she is now laying beneath Alexis, looking up into her angry eyes. “I just want us to all bury the hatchet. You can both apologize and everyone can be happy. We get to stay together and I get to see my family again.” Tears begin to well up in Ashley’s eyes. Not seeing her brother and sister for so long has certainly taken its toll on her. 

 

“Apologize? Fucking apologize? You sister punches me in the fucking stomach, so fucking hard that I puke on the floor like a fucking dog and you want me to fucking APOLOGIZE?!” Alexis is now screaming at the top of her lungs.

 

“She would have to apologize to you! And you did swallow my brother, Megan just panicked and tried to save him.” This explanation causes Alexis’ temper to erupt. She leaps from the bed and begins to angrily pace across the room. 

 

“Save your fucking brother? How fucking selfish are you? You’re seriously going to side with your dumb fucking brat sister who assaulted me? The only this I was trying to do was fix your fucking screw up. If you didn’t let her take him then we wouldn’t have had to deal with that shit!” She screams, now standing directly in front of Ashley who has sat up on the bed.

 

“You ate him Alexis. You fucking ate a human being! Swallowed him like a piece of fucking food! I'm all for toying with him but, you crossed a line. That makes people want to do irrational shit!” Ashley rides up off of the bed, trying to calm her nuclear girlfriend down. However, she is stopped by Alexis placing both hands on her shoulders and forcing her back to the bed.

 

“He’s not a fucking human being. He’s three goddamn inches tall. If I want to eat him then I’ll fucking eat him. If I want to shit him out then I’ll fucking squeeze that little piece of shit out of my fucking asshole and flush him down the goddamn drain. Do you wanna know why? Because he’s little and I’m big! Because tiny little shrunken insects don’t have rights, they live to serve, to serve a goddess like me. And maybe you’re just to fucking stupid to get that.” Ashley suddenly reaches out and slaps Alexis across her face. And as Alexis reaches an arm back to reciprocate the attack, she becomes fiercely lightheaded and falls to the floor.

 

Groggy as all hell, Alexis slowly rises up off of the floor. Instantly a pit forms in her stomach at the site that she is met with. Sitting before her is her girlfriend, only instead of the Ashley she once knew, she is faced with a gigantic skyscraper of a woman.

 

“Well hello there sleepy head.” The brunette goddess booms from above. “I was afraid that you wouldn’t wake up.” Ashley proceeds to pull her knees away from her chest, revealing her perfect body to the newly tiny woman. Alexis is now standing face to face with Ashley’s gigantic immaculate pussy lips. 

 

“Ash I…” Alexis tried to speak, but she has no clue what to say. Never in a million lifetimes would she have ever predicted that she would be afflicted by the shrinking virus. And now she was playing a difficult game, fighting for her survival. 

 

Ashley leans forward and gingerly scoops up the tiny woman off of the bed. She giggles seeing just how uncomfortable this simple action makes her. Alexis struggles as the gigantic fingers could around her tiny torso, but her efforts were futile. If this titanic woman wanted to pick her up, there was literally nothing she could do to stop that from happening. 

 

So up she went. Ashley pulled the tiny woman up to her face, so she could take in the details of her shrunken form. Alexis was also awarded the opportunity to study just how different her girlfriend looked. As she is brought up to Ashley’s face, she notices just how massive the various features of her face are. She looks up into the goddess wide, gaping nostrils and notices the massive tree-like hairs poke out of her skin. “Just how small am I?” She thinks to herself.

 

“Oooh you look even cuter when your tiny!” Ashley squeals as she places a large, wet kiss on Alexis’ face. And as her lips part, a wave of hot, moist breath washes over Alexis’ face, causing the tiny woman to wrinkle her nose in disgust. 

 

“Jesus Christ Ash, your breath fucking stinks. Go brush your damn teeth.” As she berated the gigantic woman, Alexis continues to try to struggle her way out of Ashley’s fingers.

 

“What’s the matter? It’s your pussy on my breath.” Ashley says letting out a small chuckle before sticking out her massive, slimy tongue and dragging it across her little prisoner’s face. 

 

“Fuck you Ashley, this isn’t fucking funny!” Alexis shouts, spitting her girlfriend’s saliva out of her mouth. 

 

“It’s a little bit funny. And you better watch your mouth. Don’t talk to me like that.” Ashely remains calm as she disciplines her new toy. 

 

“Who the fuck do you think you are? You need to take me to fucking hospital or something!” Alexis screams.

 

“Why?” Alexis is dumbfounded by Ashley’s response. “What is a hospital going to do for you? There’s no cure. You’re going to be tiny forever.” Ashley says bluntly, causing Alexis to begging to tear up.

 

“I don’t fucking know! Just fucking help me! I don’t want to be like this forever!” 

 

“Too bad!” Ashley says matter of factly, “The only thing you need to worry about is reciprocating.” Ashley says with a smile. But Alexis is confused, shoe couldn’t possibly be talking about what she thinks.

 

“What?! Are you fucking insane? I’m not eat your fucking cunt, I’m fucking tiny!” Alexis screams up at her captor, not backing down. 

 

“So? You said it yourself, tiny people are made to serve us regular people. So how about you serve me.” Ashley says, lowering the tiny woman down to her crotch and dropping her onto her labia. As Alexis tumbles down onto her girlfriends soft flesh, she is immediately assaulted by the overwhelming scent of her moist womanhood. She looks up to see Ashley’s grinning face, above her massive perky tits as one massive hand rises up to begin massaging the giant breast. It’s clear that Ashley was reveling in this sudden power trip. And Alexis was not happy being treated this way. 

 

“Fuck you you massive freak! I’m a goddamn person, you can’t fucking treat me like this!” Alexis shouts defiantly, slamming her foot down into Ashley’s massive genitalia. Ashley’s only response to smile down at her while reaching a large hand in her direction. 

 

Alexis tries to run but she doesn’t get very far before Ashley’s large hand snatches her up into the air. The giantess blows the tiny a kiss before nonchalantly tossing her into her mouth. Alexis screams as her tiny body is swirled around inside of the large wet cavern. She feels the massive tongue push her body all around this woman’s mouth. Never before has she felt so afraid. 

 

When she is finally spit out of Ashley’s mouth, she is greeted by the beautiful face of her once submissive lover. The giantess grimaces as she smacks her lips together. 

 

“Ya know something? You’re not the best tasting.” Ashley says with a hearty laugh. “Now one last time, are you gonna go eat me out like a good girl?” She asks with one eyebrow raised.

 

“Ash please, I’m scared! I don’t want to do this.” Alexis begs, trying to appeal to her girlfriends soft nature.

 

“That’s okay, I’ll finish myself off.” She says, causing a wave of relief to wash over Alexis. That feeling of relief is soon replaced by sheer terror when Ashley opens her other hand revealing a toy that Alexis was very familiar with. In Ashley’s hand was a hollow white butt plug, where Alexis’ father Cameron was currently huddled. 

 

“Now, need to make sure you don’t scurry away.” Ashely says to Alexis before tucking the tiny girl into her armpit. She was wearing deodorant so it wouldn’t be that unpleasant, but soon enough she would want to pull her nose off of her face. Ashley then proceeds to open up the contraption and allows the tiny doctor to fall out of the butt plug and onto her flat stomach.

 

“Hi Dr. Tailford! How are you doing?” Ashle asks before chuckling at her own question. The poor man had spent several hours that morning stuck inside his own daughters asshole. Alexis had been in one of her moods this morning and Cameron had made the mistake of stopping her post workout foot rub to ask for some breakfast. Offended by the very notion that he would selfishly stop rubbing her feet to ask for food, she dropped him into the toy and slid it past her noxious rectum. 

 

Cameron doesn’t say anything as Ashley pulls his daughter out of her armpit and begins to push her into the small white prison that he was just released from. He would not believe his if he wasn’t staring at her. His own daughter, who had been torturing him and countless other people, was not no more than an inch and a half tall. She was quite possibly the smallest RP he had seen in the entire duration of his medical career. And now she was sobbing as she is forced into the same trap that he had been forced into that morning. 

 

Once she had her prisoner perfectly secured in the anal toy, Ashley repositioned her body so that she was on all fours, with her massive rear end pointed directly at the doctor. 

 

“Bye baby! I’ll talk to you in the morning!” Ashley says before reaching a hand back behind her and very slowly forcing the object into her asshole. The screaming becomes suddenly stops as the rest of the cage is pushed past Ashley’s oily sphincter and the muffled voice only reverberated throughout the giantesses bowels. Satisfied with the sensation down in her ass, Ashley then turns her attention to the tiny doctor sitting quietly on her stomach. 

 

“Okay Dr. Tailford, I’m going to be nodding off here shortly. How about we talk in the morning about where we go from here, Okay?” Cameron silently nods his head as the giantess picks him up and begins to lower him down into a pair of knee high boots sitting on the other side of the nightstand. “Sorry about the smell, but I just can’t have you roaming around. Besides it could be a lot worse!” She says while giggling and laying a firm smack in her own ass.

 

*10 hours later* 

 

Ashley brings the last of her bags down into the front room of Alexis’ former apartment. There’s no point in staying here anymore, so she grabs any and all clothes that she may have brought over here, along with an assortment of toys that Alexis had collected over her years of tormenting tiny people. It’s not like she was going to need them anymore. 

 

After setting down her stuff, Ashley goes over to the fridge and takes out some food to make herself some breakfast. She dances around the kitchen as she fixes up a hearty portion of bacon, eggs and toast. Since no one is going to be here to eat the food, she may as well have herself a huge buffet before heading home. 

 

Suddenly remembering that she had placed Alexis’ father in a boot upstairs, Ashley saunters back upstairs to retrieve the tiny man and bring him down for breakfast. She sets Cameron down on the kitchen table before returning to the stove to finish up the cooking. Ashley hums a gentle tune as she played herself a generous plate of food, as well as cutting up a little bit of everything for Cameron to eat.

 

“Eat up little guy, everything we don’t eat goes to waste.” Ashley says as she piles food into her mouth. “And we need to discuss what happens to you.” 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed a little bit of karmic justice! Please let me know what you think, and check back tomorrow when I will hopefully be posting the remaining chapters and bringing our story to a close!

 

Thank you so much for reading!