- Text Size +

 

Max and Liz are sitting on the couch watching a movie and cuddling, while Liz’s friend missy sits on the other end of the couch, paying attention to nothing but her phone. In the midst of the movie, Liz begins to stretch out her limbs and reposition herself so that her feet are now sitting in your lap.

 

“How about a foot rub?” Liz asks, twisting her ankle around so that the ball of her foot is rubbing up and down your dick. You take her feet in your hands and hold them down firmly in your lap.

 

“A foot rub? I don’t think so! Look at those puppies! They’re soaked in sweat!” You say playfully, teasing her about her smelly socked feet.

 

“Aww c’mon! You know you want to.” Liz looks at you with her puppy dog eyes and tries to lift a socked foot up to your face, but you’ve got them firmly secured.

 

“Oh is that what I want? Cuz I think I know what I want to do…” You place two fingers up against the sole of her foot before you begin to gently tickle her. Liz begins to squirm uncomfortably in her seat, trying to wrestle her legs away from you.

 

“Max don’t! I’m ticklish! Don’t!” She shouts. However, with a devilish look in your eye, you begin to increase the speed of your tickling as your girlfriend begins to squeal with laughter and a high pitched screeching sound, tears beginning to flow down her cheeks from the excess of tickling. You revel in her “suffering” as you laugh heartily. In fact you’re laughing so hard that you don’t immediately notice the shadow that is looming over top of you.

 

When you finally do notice, you crane your head upwards to notice that Missy’s gigantic foot is now looming ominously above your tiny body. Like a criminal being caught at gunpoint, you release your hold on Liz’s feet and raise your hands up above your head. Liz quickly pulls her feet away and wipes the tears out of her eyes as she walks a few steps away from where you are sitting. Then like a Roman emperor at a coliseum, Liz puts up a thumb in a neutral position before dramatically turning it downwards.

 

In response to Liz’s command Missy drops her foot down on top of the poor tiny boy. She giggles a bit feeling him squirm around underneath her sole, but she feels a slight twinge of guilt. She remembers that she pulled these socks out of the hamper this morning and they’re probably not the best smelling things on the planet. Liz then shouts up to her, filling her in on the new plan.

 

You gasp at the fresh air as you feel the grimy sock get pulled off of your face. “Jeesh, I was just playing around.” You think to yourself. When you try to stand up, however, you realize that you’re still actually pinned by Missy’s foot, but your face has been freed. You then move your eyes upward to see Liz’s face beaming down at you.

 

“Hey there cutie!” She says blowing you a kiss. God you loved her. “So you think it’s funny to try to tickle poor defenseless girls? I think you need to be taught a lesson” You swallow the lump in your throat as Liz sits back on her butt and hovers both of her feet over top of your face. You look up into the sweat soaked soles of her feet and mentally kick yourself for not just giving her the damn foot rub.

 

“Hey baby I was just playing around! Babygirl, sweetie pie, love of my life.” You say, hoping that flattery might get you out of this predicament.

 

“Oh so now your gonna try ass kissing?” Liz says with a smile while placing her dirty feet on either side of your head. You look up into her eyes and make a kissing noise. She shakes her head and laughs. “You can kiss my ass later silly. Right now you’ve gotta apologize to my feetsies!” 

 

And just like that Liz plops her feet down into your face and slowly rubs them around. Taking in the thick, earthy aroma of her tired feet, You feel blood begin to rush towards your cock. This was surreal. Your pinned underneath your girlfriends gigantic friend’s unwashed sock, with your cock poking into the bottom of her foot. And your girlfriend was sitting up near your head, with her own sweaty, odorous feet polluting your air supply. What a time to be alive!

 

After a few minutes beneath her feet, you are treated to a breath of fresh air by your playful girlfriend. She giggles as she bends down, bringing her face close to yours and placing a kiss on your nose. She scrunches her nose up as she catches a whiff of just how bad her feet smell.

 

“Remind me never to spank you.” You say sarcastically, causing Liz to playfully smack you on the cheek.

 

“You better remind yourself mister. I have no problem having Missy squish you with her big butt.” Liz says wagging a finger in your face.

 

“It’s now or never! I can feel some gas coming on!” Missy booms down from above, grinning at you. 

 

“I surrender! I surrender!” You shout up, squirming twice as hard as before. You were already in for a long day tomorrow, you were supposed to be relaxing tonight. 

 

Liz laughs at your reaction to getting farted on by the gigantic bottom of her best friend. She would never actually let that happen but it was fun to pretend. Well, she probably wouldn’t let it happen. 

 

“Oh relax ya big baby. I won’t let big bad missy toot on you!” She says with a smile. Her kind smile quickly changes to a devilish grin as she slides forward and begins to straddle your head with her legs, leaving her firm, jean clad ass hovering over your head. “As long as you give me a kiss.” She then wiggles her ample tush in your face.

 

You roll your eyes and lean forward to give her three soft kisses on her attractive ass cheeks. 

 

“There ya go you brat. Now can we go back to the movie please? I just wanna spend as much time with you as I can tonight.” You say as Liz waves off Missy’s foot so you can sit up.

 

“I’m sorry baby. We were just having fun. Can I make it up to you?” Liz asks in her best princess voice, sitting in your lap, wrapping her legs around your waist and her arms around your neck. 

 

You smile as she then leans in to plant her lips on yours, the forward momentum of her kiss pushing you both down flat on the couch. As your makeout session continues, Missy rolls her eyes and gets up off of the couch and returns to her room. 

 

“I’ll check on them later.” She says to herself as she exits the room, leaving the two tiny lovers alone on the couch. And it’s a good thing that you were granted some privacy, because it doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes of kissing before Liz sits up on your groin and begins pulling off her shirt. Following her lead, you strip of your own shirt and begin fumbling with your pants. Moments later, Liz’s bra falls to the ground and her amazing tits hang perfectly from her chest.

 

She smiles as she leans down, letting one of her tits fall down to your lips, silently commanding you to begin playing with her tits. Like the loyal lover you are, you lean up and begin to take her breast into your mouth, using your tongue to flick and stimulate her sensitive nipple. Her quiet gasps above you are an indication of your good work and you switch over to the other breast to spread the love. 

 

You continue this process until Liz suddenly sits up straight and lifts her ass off of your crotch just enough for her to pull your pants away, giving her better access to your stiff cock. You feel her take a firm hold of your meat as she begins to reposition herself so that while her face is next to your crotch, her panty clad ass is now hovering over your face. 

 

Not wanting to be a half assed participant, you wrap your fingers into the waistband of her panties and pull them down, bench pressing her body up so that you can get the underwear out of your way. You then lower her body back down so that her glistening cunt is brought to your lips. 

 

You feel her ass cheeks clench slightly as your tongue begins to invade her nether regions, but they relax as she leans forwards again and hungrily takes your entire cock into her mouth, feeling her make it to the base and hearing the slight gagging sound as the tip of your dick grazes the back of her throat. 

 

The feeling of raw pleasure is literally the only thing inside your mind right now, making it impossible for you to notice that Liz’s legs are coiling around your neck. However you become incredibly aware of the situation when you flick her clitoris with your tongue and she squeezes her legs together in bliss, forcing your face deep into her ass crack. Typically this wouldn’t be an issue, but you feel yourself reach the precipice and you’re about to blow. However your cock is still deep in Liz’s mouth as she bobs up and down on your junk. She has made it very clear that she prefers you to give her a warning before shooting your load onto or into her, but right now her legs are keeping your mouth and nose pressed into the pussy and ass respectively. 

 

You try to warn her, but your cries are lost in her crotch. You can no longer hold it back, as you feel your hot load erupt from you cock causing Liz to sit up and seal off your only air supply. 

 

She reaches down to wipe your cum off of her face with a discarded piece of clothing, but she doesn’t remove her body from your face. In fact, she begins to ride your face back and forth, trying to finish herself off using your face. You’re quickly running out of air as your try to use your arms to lift her up just to get a quick breath of fresh air, but her legs are wound to tightly behind your head for you to pull her off.

 

You scream into her crotch, and are seconds from passing out before she finally lifts herself up off of your face allowing you to suck up several gulps of fresh air. You can hear her moaning, and you look up between her legs to see her fingers quickly circling around her clitoris. Her cheeks clench and her body bucks several times as she finishes herself off, causing a good amount of cum to flow out from between her legs, dripping down off of her pussy and onto your face.

 

You both remain motionless, silently trying to catch your breath, until suddenly Liz collapses down, lying flat across your body so that her head is between your legs and yours is between her legs. You decide to wait for her to move, and simply stick your tongue out to lick her outer folds. 

 

Liz eventually pulls herself off of you and grabs the shirt she had used to clean herself earlier, now cleaning the sticky mess from between her legs. She smirks as she then grabs her used panties off the ground and tosses them over to you. You laugh and shake your head as you use her underwear to clean the fluids off of your face and then your dick.

 

Once your both cleaned up enough, you snuggle up together and fall asleep on the couch.

 

*The next morning*

 

You and Liz wake up on the couch the next morning to the sound of Missy’s booming footfalls. As you realize that you’re lying buck naked on the couch out in the open, you try to scramble to get something to cover yourself with. Liz giggles at your shy nature, as she tries to impede you from getting your clothes back on. She is successful as Missy reaches you and scoops both tiny lovers up in the hand before carrying you both to the bathroom to get you cleaned up. 

 

As you sit in her palm, trying your best to cover your dick, you hear Missy call down to you. “No need to be modest short stuff. Liz says you’re packing some serious stuff down there.” You blush as both girls begin to laugh at your awkward acceptance of the compliment.

 

Once in the bathroom, you and Liz proceed to get cleaned up, before Missy returns to take you into the kitchen. Freshly cleaned and wearing a new change of clothes, you and Liz join Missy for breakfast, idly chatting about everyone’s plans for the weekend. Suddenly there is a loud knock at the door and Missy walks over to answer it.

 

Moments later you look up from your breakfast to see that Megan has showed up, completely unexpectedly. “Hey Meg, what’s up?” You ask, genuinely curious about her sudden arrival.

 

“Hey Max, hey Liz.” The two girls wave at each other before Megan continues. “I just got a call from Ashley. She wants to see you.”

 

“Just Ashley?” You ask. It’s been a few months since you last spoke to her, on the day that Megan saved you from Alexis’ gut. You and Liz share a concerned glance. As you and she got to know each other better, you had both ended up hanging out with Megan and Ivan. It was once Liz and Ivan recognizes each other, that all three of you began to piece together the common relationship between you all; Alexis Tailford. Given everything that your crew of tiny friend had been through at the hands of the evil giantess, it was unanimously decided that Ashley was off limits until Alexis was gone. 

 

“Yea, she says Alexis is long gone.” Megan replies, with a look of uncertainty on her face.

 

“Do you believe her?” Liz asks, taking your hand in hers and squeezing it tight. You looked deep into her eyes. As much as you missed Ashley, you couldn’t risk what you had with Liz.

 

“Well she says she can prove it.”