- Text Size +

 

You and Megan are seated at the dining room table in her apartment when you hear a vehicle pull into the driveway. You and Megan exchange a look before she gets up from the table to go let your other sister inside. You smile warmly as your beautiful twin sister crosses into the dining room, and stands in the doorway. You wave awkwardly to her and she reciprocates the gesture as Megan walks past her and returns to her seat behind you. 

 

“Hey Ash.” You say with a warm smile.

 

“Hi Max…” she responds, her eyes locked into yours. “I’ve missed you.”

 

“I missed you too. How’ve you been?” You’ve noticed a significant improvement in her appearance from when you last saw her. Her hair looks shiny, her face is bright, and there’s just something radiant about her now. It’s a nice return to form for the woman you had at one point looked up to so wholeheartedly. 

 

“Things have been… I’m good.” She searches for the right words, but for the moment they are eluding her. The three of you sit in silence for a few minutes before Megan grows irritated and chimes in.

 

“Well, is that it?” She asks bluntly. “Nothing else to say?”

 

Ashley’s face turns red as she tries to stammer her way through and apology. You spin around and shoot Megan a look, quickly putting her attitude back in check. Megan shrugs her shoulders and you turn back to your twin sister.

 

“Look Ash, we really are happy to see you… but what we talked about when we left… that still stands. If you’re still with Alexis, then we have nothing left to talk about. I’m sorry.” It pains you to say this to her again, but perhaps she was being honest. Maybe she is done with Alexis for good. 

 

Ashley’s face lights up at the mention of her ex-girlfriends name. She knew just how much both you and Megan despised Alexis, and that means that she has a bargaining chip. She has a shot at getting back in her family’s good graces again.

 

“Well actually… Alexis came with me today.” Your. Like runs cold when Ashley tells you this and Megan begins to rise out of her seat. Seeing both of you tense up so quickly made her chuckle. Soon all of your fears about Alexis would be put to rest, as Ashley reaches down and pulls off her shoe which she then places on the table. 

 

“No fucking way.” You are confused by Ashley’s display, but Megan seemed to know exactly what was going on. Suddenly things clicked in your mind as you realized what was happening. Your assumptions are confirmed as Ashely takes hold of the sneaker and turns it upside down, allowing a tiny person to drop down onto the table. You watch in fascination as Ashley pokes the tiny girl until she rolls over and you can see that this miniature person is in fact Alexis Tailford.

 

You remain completely shell shocked by this new turn of events, but Megan bellows our in laughter. With lightning fast reflexes, your “little” sister’s hand darts over to where the tiny woman is curled up and scoops her up in a tightly coiled fist.

 

“Well, it looks like you’ve gotten a nice big dose of your own medicine, huh? How was it riding down in that nasty fucking shoe?” Megan then reaches down and pulls off one of her own shoes. “Why don’t you tell me whose feet stink worse?” She says as she lowers the helpless girl down into her shoe.  This descent causes the miniscule woman to begin frantically flailing her arms and legs.

 

“Enough!” You shout with a newfound authority behind your voice. “That is enough! Put her down.” Megan and Ashley look over at you, startled by your interjection, and Megan proceeds to set Alexis down on the table. 

 

“You’re going to protect her now too? After everything that she did to you. After what she did to Ivan… and Liz?” Megan shouts over at you, clearly upset by your decision to protect this once totalitarian goddess. But you stand your ground. 

 

“We’re better than her. We don’t need to get revenge, it’s fucking over.” You say walking over to where Alexis was lying on the table. You reach out a hand to help her to her feet, when suddenly your former tormentress lashes out and slaps your hand away.

 

“I don’t need your pity you fucking insect!” She screeches at you. While she is lashing out, you get the opportunity to get a good look at her. Her hair is matted and filthy, likely from Ashleys footsweat, and her eyes are deeply sunken. Once you were terrified of this massive woman, but now you only felt pity for her. 

 

“Keep quiet you little shit! Or fucking show you what it’s like to be an insect.” Megan shouts as she slams a fist into the table. 

 

While you and Megan continue to argue over the fate of this neh shrunken prisoner, Ashley quietly takes a set at the table and places her shoe back on the floor. She smiles as Alexis looks up at her, and flips her off.

 

“Well we’re going to put it to a vote.” Megan says scooping Alexis up off the table and dropping her into her sneaker. 

 

“Fine, I vote no, you vote yes, Ashley what do you say.” Ashley begins to open her mouth before Megan jumps in again. 

 

“Nope not her, and not me. You, Ivan and Liz. That’s who votes.” Megan declares taking the shoe and placing it back on her foot. “And I’ll standby whatever you three decide, but until then, that bitch is gonna kiss my sweaty fucking feet.” 

 

You sigh as it becomes painfully obvious that you’re not going to be able to put an end to Megan’s bratty display. Oh well, it’s not like Alexis didn’t subject you to a time out in a disgusting shoe… or worse. Since you’re content with the idea of voting on what Alexis’ future will look like, you decide to go back to Ashley to learn about the events that transpired since you last spoke. 

 

The three of you discuss Ivan and Liz, including each of their histories with Alexis as well as how you and Megan had begun to form relationships with your respective partner. You discuss the various employment prospects that the two of you have been searching for, and you spend a good deal of time discussing how the hell Ashley ended up with her ex girlfriend shrunken down inside her shoe. 

 

“Well after months of her making me feel like absolute shit, we got into a huge fight. I wanted to see about patching things up with you two and she wanted to forget about you altogether. She was about to hit me when she passed out and just started shrinking into her own clothes.” Ashley smiles, thinking about the days that followed. “It was a bit of a rough adjustment at first, but we did some obedience exercises. I figured she would catch on quick since she was the one who taught me so I could use them on you.” She says looking down at you. 

 

You shudder as you consider all the various things that “obedience exercises” could possibly refer to. This story certainly wasn’t making you want to help Alexis any. 

 

“Ash it’s great that you’re here and I’m thrilled that you’re not with that skank anymore… but there still the elephant in the room here. Is Max going to be safe with you?” Megan asks. Both you and Ashley are a bit stunned by the question. “Look I love you too but we need to be realistic. Can you be left alone with Max?”

 

“Jesus Meg would you-“ you start to chastise your sister for being so cold, when Ashley speaks up.

 

“I don’t know.” She says, causing you to stare at her in disbelief. How could she say that? Why couldn’t things just go back to normal? 

 

“I'm going to be up front with you. I know that Alexis was cruel and unbalanced and I know she did a lot of things to you that you weren’t comfortable with. But I think we both know that you were very comfortable with other things.” Your mind instantly goes back to the moment that she pulled you out of her shoe, sporting a rock hard erection. As much as you didn’t want to admit it, she had a valid point. Your time at the lake house had uncovered some odd, deeply repressed desires that you had yet to come to terms with.

 

“Max, I love you and I’ll never ever put you in harm's way ever again, that much I can assure you. But I can’t say that things are going to be exactly like they were before. If nothing else, Alexis helped me to understand how much I love the whole giantess vibe. And I think, whether you want to admit it or not, you don’t mind it either.” Ashley finishes her speech, without ever breaking eye contact with you.

 

“So what? If I ever want to see my sister again, it’s going to be from inside her shoe?” You ask, not quite sold on the idea. You could admit that you certainly had some odd feelings towards your sisters, but you aren’t sure that you were ready to just agree to a life of smelly servitude.

 

“I think I have a nice compromise!” Megan chimes in, her face lit up with excitement.

 

*The next day*

 

You, Megan, Ashley and Ivan are sitting around the living room, watching TV and chatting, when you hear the doorbell sound. Megan scoops you up off of the couch and takes you to answer the door. You happily greet Missy and Liz at the door before inviting them inside. Upon returning to the living room, you see Ashley stand up off the couch and extend a hand out to Missy for introductions. After missy introduces herself, you take the opportunity to introduce Liz.

 

“Ashley, this is Elizabeth, my girlfriend.” You say placing an arm around her shoulders. Liz smiles at you warmly before turning back to gigantic brunette standing before her. 

 

“Pleasure to meet you!” Liz says with a polite wave, foregoing the typical handshake.

 

“Likewise, I’ve been talking with Max quite a bit over the past day and he seems to be pretty nuts about you.” Ashley says, cashing your face to blush ever so slightly. But Liz simply smiles and takes your hand in hers. 

 

“Well I’m pretty into him too.”

 

Once pleasantries are exchanged, the five of you proceed to get to know each other a bit better, sharing stories and discussing common connections. The search for common threads between everyone eventually leads the discussion onto the topic of Alexis, the world’s worst giantess. Ashley learns of Liz’s first hand experiences with Alexis’ unique form of torture and she offers up her sincere condolences.

 

“Actually, we need to talk to all of you about Alexis.” You say, looking over at Megan and nodding your head. The blonde giantess smiles as she leans down and begins to unlace her sneaker, which she had refused to take off since taking hold of Alexis. Once her foot is removed from the fetid prison, she turns it over allowing her helpless prisoner to tumble down onto the table.

 

Missy, Liz and Ivan are all shell shocked by the sight of this infamous woman brought before them, a huddled mess of human flesh and footsweat. Before anyone has the capacity to speak up, Missy’s face coils into an expression of pure rage and she curls her hand into a fist. She lets out a primal screech as she begins to crash her fist down towards Alexis’ small body.

 

“No wait!!!” You scream as you sprint across the table, in your best effort to get between Missy and Alexis.

 

“Missy stop!” Liz shouts, concerned for your safety. Hearing her tiny friends protests, Missy halts her attack and returns her fist to her side, but it’s very clear that she isn’t happy sharing the same airspace as the woman who kidnapped her best friend.

 

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t snuff this little bitch out of existence right here and now?” Missy demands of you.

 

“Because she’s a human being.” You reply sternly. 

 

“She wouldn’t say the same about you, you know that right?” Missy shouts.

 

“Maybe not, but we can be better than her.” You’re adamant that you have the right idea here, but Megan doesn’t want you turn everyone against the idea of giving Alexis the treatment that she deserves.

 

“Well, what Max has forgotten to mention is that it’s not just his decision. Since you’ve all been subjected to her bullshit, the three of you get to vote on what happens to her.” Megan says looking down at Ivan with a smile, knowing that he would vote however she wanted to. She thought it was admirable how you wanted to treat Alexis kindly despite how horrible a person she was, but she was adamant that this tiny monster was deserving of some payback.

 

The entire group discusses the possibilities for Alexis’ future and you all settle on two options. Either you drop off Alexis at an RP boarding house where she can try to figure out how to provide for herself from this point on, or you can sentence Alexis to an unnamed amount of suffering at the hands of Ashley, Megan and Missy, all of whom have plenty of reasons to want Alexis to suffer. 

 

“Okay raise your hand if you think we should send Alexis away without teaching her some goddamn manners.” Megan commanded. You ignore her leading question and raise your hand high above your head. You look over to see that Ivan is looking down at the ground with his arms by his side. You honestly expected him to vote with Megan, and it’s not like you can really blame him for it. You then turn your attention to Liz, the tie breaker vote.

 

Liz is staring intently at Alexis, surely remembering all of the suffering that she was put through. Internally she wrestled with the morality of the rescission set before her and it appears as though she could lean either way. Suddenly she turns around and looks into your eyes. You smile warmly and nod your head, she knew what the right decision was.

 

“Let her go.” Liz says, raising her hand above her head and allowing you to wrap her up in your arms. Megan and Missy both let out an exasperated sigh, as Ashley scoops Alexis up in her hand.

 

“I guess it’s settled, you get to walk away a free woman.” Ashley says to the tiny woman before tucking her away into her cleavage. “I’ll take her to boarding center this afternoon.”