- Text Size +

 

You’re lying quietly in bed, just waiting for your day to begin. Things have been fantastic since Ashley had come back into your life. Your relationship with Liz was going perfectly, you and Megan were closer than ever, and now you and Ashley were back living under the same roof again. And finally Alexis Tailford was out of your life forever. Things could not be better.

 

However you were feeling incredibly anxious for what was going to happen today. Weeks ago, Megan had proposed a compromise to you and Ashley that would hopefully allow you to address all of the tension between you and your gigantic, gorgeous sisters. You hesitantly agreed that each sister would get one day every month where they could do whatever they wanted with you. For every other day, they would need to respect your autonomy, but for the 24 hours where you were given to that giantess, all the rules and stigmas were to be thrown to the wind.

 

Your mind races as you lie in bed, waiting for Ashley to come and begin the day. What was going to happen? Was she going to be a kind and gentle giantess? Or is she going to play the part of an evil goddess? Only time would tell. 

 

Finally the ceiling of your room is lifted away and you’re greeted by the sight of Ashley’s gorgeous, gigantic face beaming down at you.

 

“Good morning sleepy head! Are you ready for the best day ever?” She asks excitedly as she reaches a hand down for you to step onto. As you are lifted out of the enclosure, you notice that she is wearing a sports bra and a tight pair of spandex running shorts. Clearly she wasn’t planning on wasting any time. 

 

“Well looks like you’re going out for a run. I guess I’ll see you when you get back.” You say, knowing full well that you were going with her. 

 

“Oh Maxxy, like I would waste a single second of our time together.” Ashley then walks into the living room and plops down onto the couch. She sets your tiny body down onto the coffee table before peeling off one of her running shoes and placing a socked foot on the table in front of you. You marvel at the sheer size of her massive sole, as Ashley pushes her foot a bit closer to you. 

 

“What do you think Max? Wanna give it a little sniff?” She asks, resting just how cooperative you were going to be today. You look up at your gigantic sister who was grinning from ear to ear. God she was milking this.

 

“I’m sure I’ll manage to get a whiff after you drop me in the shoe you little brat.” You shout up to her playfully. There wasn’t anything in the rules saying that you couldn’t play hard to get.

 

“Who says you’ll be in my shoe for the run?” She says with a wicked grin. Once you finally make the connection, you dive at her foot and bury your tiny face in her sole. Breathing deeply, you fill your lungs with the faint odor emanating from her feet. You even plant a couple of tiny kisses on her foot for good measure, because being in her shoe during her run was going to be more comfortable to the alternative. 

 

“Mmmmm your feet smell amazing! I would be honored to join your toes for your morning workout.” You say, peeking around her big toe. Ashley laughs as she reaches down and plucks you of the table between two fingers. She then brings you directly in front of her face.

 

“Oooh nice try little man, but you have a reservation in my big booty.” She sticks her tongue out of her mouth and proceeds to press your face into her wet slimy tongue. She then brings your body around behind her and uses her free hand to pull her spandex shorts away from her round ass. “Your ready to go?” She asks, not expecting an answer from you.

 

You look down, and you can see her large white ass cheeks and the dark canyon that descends between them. With a short gulp you look up at your sister and give her a thumbs up, causing her to release you and sending you free falling into her shorts.

 

Once she feels you bounce off of her shorts and make contact with her ass, Ashley releases the spandex and proceeds to do a bit of stretching. In the midst of her stretching, she feels a tiny lump slide in between her butt cheeks, and finally she is ready to go.

 

Ashely then steps outside into the crisp fall air and takes a deep breath, appreciating the pleasant smell of Autumn, and loving the fact that you were not smelling the same nice scent that she was. 

 

“Oh wait! Almost forgot!” She says, pulling her phone out of her arm band, and bringing it around to her backside so she could snap a photo. She then sends the picture out, before beginning her jog.

 

*At Missy’s House*

 

Missy walks into the living room where she sees Liz relaxing on the couch, getting in a bit of tv time before she had to go to work. 

 

“Hey Liz, you gotta see this.” Missy says, walking over and propping her phone in front of her tiny friend. Liz tilts her head, trying to make sense of the photo being shown to her. She could make out what was clearly some chick’s admittedly shapely ass, with the caption “About to head out on a run. -Max”

 

“Why is Ashley sending you picture of her ass?” Liz asks. Moments later, a lightbulb goes off in her mind as she realizes the significance. Max told her that today was the very first trial run of “Goddess Day,” where either Ashley or Megan was going to get to have some fun at Max’s expense. It appears that Ashley was starting off the day with a nice run and some ass kissing from her tiny brother. Liz simply shakes her head and laughs.

 

At first she wasn’t very fond of the idea of Max taking two days a month to be voluntarily tortured by two other women, and his sisters no less. However, she was much more accepting of the idea when Ashley offered to give her something to sweeten the pot. 

 

“I want to see her before I go to work.” Liz says up to Missy, who smiles in return. The gigantic redhead takes a seat on the couch next to her tiny friend. Missy then peels off her shoe and removes her sock, revealing a tiny woman rubber banded to the bottom of Missy’s tremendous sweaty sole. Liz’s smile disappears as she walks closer to the terribly smelly foot of her giantess best friend. As she approaches the suffering woman, she reaches up and gently strokes her cheek.

 

Alexis groggily opens her eyes and savors the rush of fresh air. When her eyes finally adjust to the light, she is greeted by a familiar face. The two shrunken women stare at each other for a few moments before Alexis tries to beg for mercy through her dry throat.

 

“Please…”

 

“Hmmmm, she sounds parched.” Liz says, looking deeply into Alexis’ eyes. She then looks back up at her gigantic friend. “You should go to the gym.” 

 

A single hoarse scream could be heard as Missy’s foot is placed back into the shoe, sealing Alexis inside her tomb.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

There you go everyone! The final chapter to "Losing Control." I hope that you enjoyed with how I have decided to leave things, but I know some people won't like it and that's okay. Feel free to leave me a review and let me know what you did or didn't like, or how you would've preferred to have it end. 

 

It is possible that I might add a couple bonus chapters either to the end of this story or as standalone stories detailing Max's adventures with his sisters on "Goddess Day," as well as detailing some of Alexis' suffering with Missy and Liz. But I will not be adding those anytime soon. 

 

I want to say thank you so much to everyone who took the time to read the story, and a special thank you to everyone who made it all the way to the end and supported me throughout the creation of this world. It was aan incredibly fun experience and I will definitely be releasing more stories as time goes on so if you liked "Losing Control" then add me to your favorite authors list so you can check in periodically and see what I've released.

 

Thank you all so much!