- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello all! I started thinking about this story a little while ago and I thought about how little I liked the way it ended. I was feeling rushed and I wanted to get an ending out rather than letting the story sit without one. That being said, I wanted to keep working on these characters so I'm going to start up a new arc that takes place following Chapter 41: Just Desserts. So chapters 42-44 did not occur in this particular "timeline." But I'll leave them up just for the sake of anyone who enjoyed them. I hope you all enjoy!

 

 

------------------------------------

Ashley brings a crispy strip of bacon up to her lips, breathing in through her nose to allow the savory scent to waft in and stimulate her brain’s serotonin distributors. Her wet, pink tongue emerged from between the puffy lips and covered them with a light sheen of saliva. A smile formed on her face before the beautiful brunette quickly chomped down on the salty strip of pork butt. It only took a few moments before the bacon was completely gone, eliciting a soft moan from the newly single giantess. 


“Oh my god.” She said with a contented sigh. “I haven’t had bacon in what feels like forever.” The giantess looks down to where her tiny breakfast companion was seated. Dr. Crawford was silently working away at his own breakfast, which consisted of small bits of bacon egg and toast ripped off of Ashley’s much more sizable portions. The massive woman’s smile faded slightly as she watched the small man handle his food with nothing but his hands. He was sitting on a napkin like it was a picnic blanket with all of the food piled in front of him. There was a small pool of orange juice inside the upturned cap of the gallon jug that the juice came in. Unsurprisingly, Alexis didn’t have a full supply of RP-friendly accommodations around her house. 


“Oh well.” Ashley thought to herself. Substandard dining experiences were likely pretty low on the miniscule doctor’s issues around this place. She shifted in her seat as she considered the plight of her abusive ex-girlfriend on the other side of her sphincter. There was no doubt that Alexis consistently put her shrunken father through constant torment when they were alone and so Ashley didn’t let her mood sour by thinking about the unfortunate circumstances of others. 


“So, what are your thoughts on what happens next?” Ashley asks, very matter-of-factly. Cameron doesn’t even look up from his breakfast as he addresses the colossal woman.


“It seems like that’s more your decision than mine.” He replied flatly causing Ashley to let out a soft chuckle.


“Obviously.” She added. “But I’m asking you for your input. So, again… what are your thoughts?”


Cameron let out a heavy sigh and leaned backwards on his palms. “What’s going to happen to my daughter?” He asked, fully aware of Alexis’ current circumstances. Certainly, she was a cruel giantess and the shrunken population of the planet was much safer with her stuck where she was inside that fetid cage. However, he couldn’t help but feel bad for his only daughter. He desperately wanted to help her, despite her obvious shortcomings as a person and their rocky relationship ever since he first contracted the shrinking virus. 


“Well, I don’t know. I’m probably going to keep her for a while.” Ashley said, taking another bite of bacon and slurping down a large glass of orange juice. “I don’t think I’m out of line for giving her a little taste of her own medicine.” Cameron went back to eating, thinking through his next statement very carefully. He was very accustomed to navigating difficult conversations with giantesses and he had no intentions of dying here.


“I won’t sit here and pretend that Alexis doesn’t deserve some form of karmic retribution. But are we going to sit here and pretend that you didn’t have some victims of your own?” Cameron said, chastising the giantess ever so slightly.


“Don’t try to lecture me. This isn’t a conversation I’m going to have with you.” The massive brunette replied coldly. “Bottom line; She’s staying with me. I’m giving you a choice here. I can bring you with me, or I can take you to a tiny shelter. You can go back to having a semi normal life.” 


Cameron looked up at the titaness. “And just leave my daughter to suffer for the rest of her life?” He asked sharply.


“Like I said… that part is non-negotiable. Alternatively I could just leave you here to fend for yourself.” The giantess reaffirmed her position. "I'm offering you a lifeline here."


“Then I’d like to stay with you. I want to make sure she isn’t alone.”


“Well, she won’t be alone. She’ll be with me.” Ashley says with a chuckle. However her joke is met with complete silence from her tiny counterpart. “Ugh, lighten up. You know as well as I do that there’s not much you can do to change the circumstances here, so lose the attitude. I’ve got a pretty sweet setup back at my place for RP’s so you’ll at least be much more comfortable there than you were here.”


Cameron furrows his brow. Unfortunately, the giantess was correct… he had no leverage. “Fine. I appreciate the option. Thank you.” Ashley smiled down at her new companion and pushed her plate across the table.


“Perfect, we’re all settled then. So, is there anything you need out of this place? This’ll probably be the last time you ever see it?” She asked, laying her hand down on the table for Cameron to climb onto. The tiny man looks out into the living room and takes a final look at the home in which he had shared with his family for many years. Looking up at Ashley, he shakes his head. His attachment to material things had deteriorated long ago. 


The giantess shrugged and lowered the miniscule doctor into the relatively massive expanse of her exposed cleavage. Once she was satisfied that Cameron wasn’t going to fall out, Ashley pressed her breasts together gently, enveloping the shrunken man in a world of soft boob flesh. The brunette giggled as she returned upstairs to gather all of her belongings, as well as anything of Alexis’ that might have some value. This was a rare opportunity for the young woman and she was going to capitalize on it big time.

Chapter End Notes:

It seems that Ashley has a new taste for size related domination, but no one left to guide her. How will she grow into her new role? I hope you're excited to find out! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you've enjoyed!