- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone! As I continue to work on this story I can feel myself having more and more fun writing again. So as long as I'm still enjoying it, I intend to keep working on this story. Hope you enjoy!

 

------------------------------------------------------

Ashley walked back into her own house and couldn’t help but think that this place somehow felt completely foreign to her. As she passed the threshold into the living room, her younger sister appeared from around the corner to greet her. Well… perhaps greet wasn’t the right word. Megan was standing here, sure, but there were no pleasantries being exchanged. Instead, Ashely received only a harsh glare from the short blonde.


“Hey Meg.”


“Hi. Where’s your girlfriend.” She snorted back.


“Dumped. Where’s Max?” Ashley replied, walking over towards the couch. However, as Ashley began walking farther into the house, Megan stepped to the side in order to cut her off.


“You’re not going to see him. I’m not making that mistake again.” Megan spat. 


“Jesus Meg, relax. I told you. Alexis is out of the picture.” Ashley said, trying to provide some form of comfort to her sister. Of course she understood Meg’s trepidation. The last encounter they all had was certainly an unfortunate one. 


“Oh really? You’re not just hiding her somewhere? She’s not out in your car waiting for you to bring Max out to her? I’m pretty sure she’ll remember to chew the next time she tries to eat Max.” Megan realized that her voice was beginning to reach shouting levels of volume. She looked back over her shoulder and began speaking in a more hushed tone. “You made it perfectly clear that you can’t be trusted Ash and I’m never going to let you get your hands on Max ever again.”


“Just relax Meg, Alexis isn’t a problem for any of us.” Ashley said, considering how to best explain the situation. After a moment of consideration, she decided that it would be easiest to just put it out there. “She caught the shrinking virus. She couldn’t hurt a fly.”


Megan was a bit taken aback by Ashley’s revelation. Alexis… shrunk? Her? The most twisted, evil, malicious giantess to ever have ruled over tiny people, was now tiny herself. It was almost too good to be true.


“Bullshit.”


“Nope, she shrunk down the other day.” Ashley said with a sly smile painted on her face. 


“Well where is she? I want to see her.” Meg asked, still doubtful about this story.


“Well she’s a bit busy at the moment.” Ashley said, not wanting to have to pull out her toy right at this particular moment.


“Jesus fucking Christ Ash, if you can’t…”


“She’s in my ass Meg, do you want me pulling her out right here?” Ashley replied in a loud whisper. Meg was shocked, but ultimately she decided that she wasn’t going to believe this story until Alexis was standing between her toes.


“Not buying it.”


“Ugh. Christ you’re annoying. Can I use the bathroom?” Ashley asked, still feeling weird about needing permission to go somewhere in her own home. Meg nodded her head and allowed her sister to walk past. However, Ashley noticed that Meg was now escorting her to the bathroom. The tall brunette rolled her eyes as she entered the lavatory. 


With a sigh, Ashley reached a hand into the back of her shorts and wrapped her fingers around the rounded base of the anal plug. After taking a moment to steady her breathing, she slowly pulled the item out of her ass and brought it up to her face. She grimaced slightly as the scent from her own colon wafted towards her own nostrils.


“Well good morning my sweet little lover.” Ashley taunted as she shook the cage around slightly, bouncing a tiny, exhausted Alexis around the smelly plastic container. The former god-queen of malice was having a hard time adjusting to the bright light outside of Ashley’s asshole. The sharp contrast in temperature was also a bit of a shock to the tiny woman, but she didn’t begrudge her new master for the opportunity to breathe clean, untainted air. 


“You can’t keep me like this. Ash you’re better than this. I know you are. I-“ 


“Awwwww, honestly I love the groveling. But right now we’ve got more important things to do. So here’s the new deal. Play nice and be a good little bug and I’ll give you a whole day to yourself.” Ashley said, turning on the faucet and running some warm water. The giantess then pushed open the hatch to allow Alexis’ miniscule form to tumble out into her palm. “Okay, let’s get you cleaned up. You smell like shit.” 


Alexis nearly let out a profanity laden tirade at her giantess tormentor for such an obnoxious statement, but thankfully for her she was pressed under the stream of warm water before she could say anything she would regret. 


Meg stood outside the restroom door, listening to the fain sound of water running and the muffled voice of her sister talking to someone. “Could this be real?” She thought to herself. Meg wasn’t a huge believer in karma, but holy shit. Eventually the bathroom door creaked open and the pretty young blonde watched as her sister emerged with a hollow white sex toy in one hand and a tiny shrunken woman in the other. 


“Holy fucking shit!” Megan whispered as she leaned in for a closer look.


“Careful, she stinks.” Ashley chuckled. Meg smiled and reached her hand out to take the tiny woman out of Ashley’s hand. Alexis tries to back away from the blonde giantess’ massive fingers, but she soon finds herself out of real estate on Ashley’s hand. The tiny woman winces as the large digits roughly take hold of her naked torso.

 

“Don’t break her.” Ashley says. “She belongs to me now and I don’t intend on losing her.” The youngest Reed sister raises her gaze to meet with her sister’s. “However, I would bet that you’re interested in a little bit of revenge. So what do you say we make a deal?”

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter done and dusted. I hope youre enjoying the new story arc so far. If you've got anything to say feel free to leave me a review. Interacting with this community is a big part of what keeps this story going so please let me know if you have criticism, praise or ideas of something you're hoping to see. 

 

As always, thanks for reading!!