- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone! I mean to post yesterday but got caught up in some work and forgot! I'll have a new chapter going up tomorrow as well. I hope you enjoy!!!

 

------------------------

Meg pulled up to Ivan’s house, having already dropped Max off with Liz and Missy and walked inside. She greeted Ivan’s parents and spent a bit of time making small talk with them before eventually making her way up to his “room.” Pulling open a closet door, Meg had to stifle a giggle as she looked at the glorified hamster mansion that Ivan resided in. A multitude of colorful, translucent habitats were connected by different tubes and each room was filled with a variety of top of the line ProTech equipment. (Perks of being such good friends with the Reed family.) Suddenly a bit of movement caught Meg’s eye and she moved to slide open the panel on the side of Ivan’s living room habitat. The blonde giantess smiled as she watched Ivan wave at her as he finished getting dressed.


“Hey babe!” He shouted as he pulled on a shirt. Meg smiled and raised and eyebrow as she used her pinky nail to poke him in the stomach and lift his shirt up towards his head.


“Well damn. Someone’s been working out.” She commented, licking her lips like a rich cougar eyeing up her pool boy. The tiny man chuckled as he batted away the massive finger and fixed his shirt.


“Yea well it’s these fuckin tubes.” He said, pointing over to the corner of the room where a large hole was in the floor. And coming out of that hole was a ladder that was secured to the ceiling. “I’ve worked out more just going from room to room than I have in my entire goddamn life.” 


“Keep it up short stack. You get any more jacked and I’m not going to be responsible for the things I do to you.” She joked, placing a hand out for Ivan to step on to.


“Oh yea, you’re REAL responsible now.” The tiny boy replied facetiously, eliciting a scowl from his gargantuan boo. “What? I mean, I’ve spent more time between your asscheeks than anyone would reasonably expect.”


The large blonde simply shook her head and closed the door to Ivan’s habitat. “Keep it up, see what happened.” She threatened as she carried the tiny man back into the living room to say goodbye to his parents before bringing him out into the car. The young giantess opened up the car door and placed Ivan down on the passenger seat of the vehicle. As the duo began driving away, Ivan decided to inquire about what brought about this spontaneous little rendezvous. 


“So what did you need to show me?” He asked. 


“All in good time little one. First I want to go get us some dinner. Something nice, so we can celebrate.” She looked down to where he was sitting. “But definitely something to make me gassy.”


Ivan felt his heart begin to race at the mere mention of Megan’s habitual flatulence. In the weeks since they had started dating, Ivan had become hopelessly addicted to the rush of being humiliated by his goddess. And at first he had been ashamed and nervous about his sudden love for being subjected to the various odors that Megan’s body could produce. But the beautiful titan quickly put those fears to rest, assuring him that she very much enjoyed having someone who could stomach her various torments. 


“Oh, I uh..” The micro man began to stammer.


“Oh relax, it’s not for you…” Meg looked over at a now incredibly puzzled Ivan. “Okay well, maybe later. It’s for…. Let’s just save it for the surprise.” Ivan was thoroughly confused, but decided to just shrug it off and assume that his massive girlfriend would break the news eventually. 


Finally the mismatched duo made it back home to the Reed residence. Ivan and his duffel bag rode first class between Megan’s perky tits, as her arms were busy hauling in the veritable feast that she had purchased. Meg carried multiple bags of food into the house, setting it all down on the table and pulling Ivan out of her cleavage. She set the tiny man down on the table between the several bags of food. Ivan looked up and around at the massive bags of greasy fast food and then up into the smiling face of his hungry girlfriend. 


“So did you get anything for me?” He asked sarcastically. The giantess barely paused for a moment as she began tearing into the various paper bags. 


“Maybe, if you’re quick enough.” She teased. “But don’t get caught in my way. You know how I get. I wasn’t fast and if you get in the way…” the giantess then barred her teeth to the shrunken man and chomped quickly in his direction. 


Ivan shuddered at the thought. It was the one line that they had yet to cross as an inter size couple. And while he was insanely curious about the possibility, neither of them were prepared to go through with it. But all of that was just a show that Megan liked to put on. And so the tiny man stepped forward and confidently began to dig his hands into the burrito that the giantess had just placed back into the table. Quickly Ivan began pulling bits of meat and veggies out of the oversized entree, being sure to step out of the way as Meg’s massive fingers began to pick it back up. The pair continued like this, with Meg munching on the different greasy meals in sequence as Ivan quickly darted back and forth, getting his fill while avoiding being scooped up. 


Finally the massive blonde sat back in her seat, placing one hand on her stomach. “Ahhhh I’m so full.” She said, rubbing her belly gently. Ivan peered out beyond the edge of the table where Megan’s shirt was pulled up enough to reveal her slightly bloated, but still muscular looking stomach. He was amazed by how she could consume so much and barely show that there was a relative mountain of chewed up food inside of there. 


“Well? Time for a surprise?” He asked, still marveling at her beauty. The giantess opened her eyes and peered down at her tiny guest.


“Oh I think it is.” She said, lifting a foot up onto her lap. Just then Megan began peeling off her sock, tossing the soft cotton garment up onto the table behind Ivan. He felt the rush of air move past him following the impact of the heavy fabric. There was a slight hint of Megan’s foot scent detectable under the smell of detergent. 


“I’m not sure why you got all that food if I’m going in your so-“ Ivan instantly went silent when he looked at his girlfriend’s massive foot, now placed on the table, and saw that there was something tucked underneath her toes. The small man stared for a few moments, realizing that this was another shrunken person trapped beneath. Then the titanic blonde released her tight grip on the frazzled looking prisoner and Ivan watched as the small body fell down onto the table’s surface with a dull thud.


“Jesus Christ, what the hell Meg?” The small man shouted, rushing over towards the victim’s small form as they slowly tried to stand back up. He reached down and placed a hand on the woman’s shoulder, extending his other hand forward to offer his assistance. “Are you okay?” He asked. But just as he touched the small woman, (her size being relatively small, even to him.) she spun around and began swinging her fists aggressively in his direction. Surprised by the sudden onslaught, Ivan stumbled backwards, trying to avoid catching a blow to the face. Unfortunately for him the shrunken woman managed to catch him with an open hand, leaving a pair of long scratches along his face. 


Recoiling from the attack Ivan tripped backwards and fell to his back, barely having enough time to get his arms up to protect his face as the hysterical woman pounced onto him. The blows continued to come raining down, until a tremendous, deafening thud could be heard right next to the tiny squabble on the table. 


“Get off of him, or I will crush you into fucking paste!” Megan’s booming voice could be heard projecting directly down onto them. Ivan felt the assault begin to subside for a moment, his attacker apparently considering the validity of Megan’s threat. The small man peeked one eye open to try to see what was happening, just in time to see a massive tree trunk finger come swinging down to strike the small woman in the chest. Her body went sliding across the table surface before getting covered by Megan’s enormous palm slamming flat onto the wooden surface. 


“Ivan are you alright?” The giantess asked sincerely, her massive eyes inspecting his tiny frame for damage. The small man stood up and began dusting himself off, waving a hand at his enormous girlfriend. 


“I’m fine. What the fuck is going on?” He asked.


“Well… it’s your surprise.” Megan said. Her fingers then began to splay outwards, revealing the head of the small, psychotic woman. Ivan cautiously stepped forward onto Megan’s hand, where he could look down onto the face of the frantic RP. It took some time for his mind to finally make the connection, but when he did, he was stunned to his core.


“Alexis…”

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, the next one is the start of a few chapters of interaction between Meg, Ivan and Alexis. Stay tuned to see it all go down!

 

Thanks for reading!!