- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first chapter of a few where Megan helps Ivan get a little bit payback. Hope you enjoy!

 

---------------------

“Alexis…. is that…. is that Alexis Tailford?” Ivan asked, leaning down to get a better look at the tiny woman. Sure, her hair was unkempt and matted with sweat and her eyes were sunken and dark, but there was no mistake. The tiny, pathetic woman laying trapped before him was the exact same woman who abducted, tortured and mentally scarred him for years. “How? How is this possible?” The giantess Megan smiled sweetly down at her tiny love. 


“Well apparently she and my sister got in a fight right before little Alexis here lost a few inches.” The blonde giantess lowered her head so that she was only a few inches away from her little prisoner. “Long story short, she’s on loan to me for a few days. And so I thought I would give you the opportunity for a little….”


“Payback!” She said squeezing Alexis’ tiny form, eliciting a slew of profanity from the rambunctious former goddess. Ivan couldn’t move. His mind was racing, filling up with countless memories from his time serving at Alexis’ feet. Every moment was mental agony as the cruel giantess subjected him and his fellow prisoners to constant humiliation and degrading tasks. And now in a fortunate twist of fate, this malevolent tormentress was stuck here at the mercy of Megan, the literal goddess who held dominion over his heart. 


“So consider this a little bit of…. let’s call it vengeance therapy. You’re in control now, just say the word and I’ll make it happen.” Megan said, leaning over and planting a kiss on top of Ivan’s small head. The tiny man looked down at Alexis, who was still thrashing her head between Megan’s fingers and then looked back up at his beautiful blonde goddess. 


“Well, let’s get started.” He said as malicious thoughts began infiltrating his mind. The giantess flashed a wicked grin as she began to giggle giddily. 


“Alright, what’s first?” The titanic blonde asked, towering over the tiny pair. Ivan stood overtop of Alexis at the tips of his girlfriend's immense fingers. There was only one thing he really wanted to see happen. 


“I spent a lot of time underneath her ass while she had me locked away.” Meg smiled, picking up on Ivan’s hints. The giantess lifted her hand, keeping a single finger painted down onto Alexis’ chest and spun around. Ivan kneeled down as the two tiny humans were left to marvel at the incredible view before them. An enormous wall of deep navy denim fought to contain the giantess’ large, well toned cheeks. Ivan smiled as he leaned down to whisper to Alexis.


“You know, I hated every moment that I spent forced between your disgusting asscheeks. But I’ve come to learn that I don’t hate giant asses. On the contrary...” He said gesturing up towards Megan’s butt. “I just needed to find a goddess with an ass worth worshiping. Let me show you!” And just as Ivan finished speaking, the large round behind began to descend. Megan sat down on the table, lifting her grip on little Alexis only to begin squashing her under her round bum. Ivan smiled as he watched the lower two thirds of his former tormenter disappear beneath the bottom one third of his current girlfriend. The look of fear and pain on Alexis’ face as the pressure began to increase brought nothing but joy to his heart.


“Isn’t this the best ass you’ve ever seen?” Ivan asked, extending both arms and giving the massive denim monolith a hug. “I have to imagine that if you had an ass half as nice as this one, I probably wouldn’t have hated you so fucking much.”


Ivan gave the massive rear end a couple of hard slaps, causing the giantess to turn her head over her shoulder. The pretty blonde smiled down at the small man who was smacking her ass. She nodded knowingly at Ivan before leaning backwards to unbutton her jeans, inadvertently squishing Alexis even more. Ivan noticed Alexis’ increased struggles and began speaking softly to her again.


“You know it’s pretty lucky that you shrunk down to be as small as you are.” He said, putting his own hand out to compare the color in his skin to the deep shade of red that Alexis was beginning to turn. “You of all people should know that the smallest of us shrinkies are also the toughest.” 


Thankfully, for Alexis at least, the pressure let up as Megan lifted her hefty rear off of the table. The tiny woman gasped for air as she was freed, desperately trying to replenish her lungs. Ivan took a few steps backwards as the tiny woman writhed on the table. As she finally began to catch her breath Alexis stood up, her stance fairly shaky from being compressed by Megan’s tight jeans.  However, despite the fact that this tiny raven haired woman was thoroughly bruised and even smaller than he was, Ivan felt a deep sense of dread wash over him. 


“I’ll kill you…” Alexis croaked, clumsily stepping towards the terrified Ivan. And in that moment she may as well have been ten thousand feet tall, because Ivan felt the same sense of fear that he did when Alexis was his owner. 


“Oh I don’t think so…” A voice boomed from above. Alexis turned to see the giantess still looming over her, only now her pants were gone. Megan wore a wide smile on her face as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to pull it over her head. Alexis was stunned for a moment by the giantess’ muscular body. Megan smirked as she noticed Alexis staring up at her. “Jealousy isn't a good look for you.” The giantess chided as she once again turned around, showing off two well toned cheeks wrapped up in a cute pair of mint colored cotton panties. Then before Alexis could react, Megan hopped up onto the table landing her enormous ass back on top of the tiny woman. 


“What do you think sweetie?” Megan asked, grinding her ass back and forth on the table. “Like my new undies?”


The tiny man was still gripped by fear when the soothing sound of Megan’s voice shook him back to reality. He watched as Alexis’ tiny body was rolled around beneath the fleshy globes of Megan’s booty. The small man smiled. Once again his nightmares were rendered insignificant, nothing more than a plaything for his girlfriend’s ass. Slowly Ivan approached the large cheeks, which stopped moving once he reached the cleft where Megan’s crack was formed. Looking down he saw the fringes of Alexis’ hair peeking out from under Megan’s crack and he smiled.


“Can you hear me down there?” Ivan asked, kneeling his head down as close to the shrunken victim as possible. He ran his hand along the soft cotton that was being swallowed up along with Alexis’ tiny body. Suddenly a low rumbling noise could be heard emanating from within the giantess’ body. Ivan smiled as Megan began to chuckle. They knew both knew what that sound foretold, but more importantly, Alexis knew what it meant as well. 


“I know that you can hear that!” Ivan chuckled. “Babe, lift up, just a little bit.” The tremendous mass of flesh quickly responded to his command, almost as if he were a wizard casting a spell to lift a mountain off of the ground. Now that she was slightly less compressed, Alexis’ screams could be heard a little better.


“You fucking pieces of shit! Let me go you crazy fucking assholes! Who the fuck do you think you are? You can’t treat me like this.” Her voice was beginning to grow hoarse as she continued to berate her captors. Ivan simply shook his head. He wasn’t exactly surprised by her outward stubbornness. His time with Alexis made it very clear that she was prideful to a fault. However, he had definitely assumed that at least a portion of that innate arrogance was attributed to her stature as a giantess ruling over populations of physically inferior beings. So it was a bit of a shock to see that this former goddess retained every ounce of piss and vinegar despite being slightly smaller than Ivan and downright insignificant to Megan.


“I swear to fucking god if you don’t fuck off and let-“


Alexis’ tirade was cut off by a sudden hissing sound that lasted for only half a second. Ivan watched Alexis begin to grimace and renew her struggles before the scent even made its way into his nostrils. The raw stench of sulphur wafted past the Ivan like a wretched fog. He breathed in deeply and laughed at the tiny woman who was still struggling to cope with the noxious fumes leaking out of the giggling giantess’ gargantuan asshole. 


“It’s amazing isn’t it?” Ivan asked rhetorically before taking another deep breath before the scent began to dissipate. Despite the fact that he wasn’t actually looking for an answer from the frantic Alexis, she decided to give him one anyways.


“Fuck toy you fucking pervert creep! What the hell is-“


“Sit back down.” Ivan shouted, eliciting a short yelp from Alexis before the monolithic behind fell back down onto her. The small man then walked around to Megan’s side where the pretty blonde giantess lowered a hand for him to climb onto. Once he was at face level with his massive girlfriend, Ivan was finally able to get a good look at her beaming smile. 


“Having fun?” He asked?


“You can’t even imagine.” She whispered, bringing her lips closer to the tiny man for a kiss. However, before she could make contact with his body, Megan took a sharp inhale through her nose. 


“Phew, you stink!” She said with a chuckle, causing Ivan to place his hands on his hips, annoyed.


“And whose fault is that?” He shouts up playfully. The adorable blonde shrugged her shoulder and batted her eyelids innocently.


“I have no idea what you’re talking about!” She responded shortly before another audible gaseous release could be heard from behind her. Both Megan and Ivan laugh at the unfortunate plight of the tiny woman caught in her impromptu gas chamber. 


Suddenly from down the hallway, a series of booming footfalls could be heard approaching the kitchen. Into the room strode another giantess, this one with long dark hair, who appeared to be even a bit taller than Megan. Ivan watched as the woman, whom he had to assume was the other Reed sister, walked confidently past the unusual couple. She smiled and gave him a little wave of her fingers before she walked towards the front door.


“I’m going out for a while. I’ll be back tomorrow morning if I’m not back tonight.”  Ashley told her sister, pausing briefly before walking out the door. “Be careful with my little friend.” 


In response to Ashley’s request Megan smirked and released another toxic bubble from inside of her guts onto her shrunken victim. The tall brunette grimaced and shook her head. 


“Christ Meg, on the dinner table? Go be gross in your room.” Ashley said before turning on her heels and walking out into the cold. Megan looked down at her little boyfriend and gave him a wide smile.

 

“Oh that’s a great idea. Let’s go be gross in my room.”

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know your thoughts with a review and thanks for reading!!