- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here she is! The long awaited Alexis :) This chapter includes some mouth play and some butt action. 

Enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You…. you must be the infamous Max.” the tall brunette said.

 

You remained silent while examining this stranger from top to bottom. Below her dark hair you see a face with soft features, and beautiful green eyes that look a lot like Ashley’s. Her skin is a tanned shade of white that makes it look like she has spent a considerable time of the summer outside by the pool. The dress that she is wearing is an eye catching combination of black and red with a hemline that comes dangerously close to being too short. The dress accentuates her feminie features more than perfectly. To put it plainly, this woman is downright gorgeous.

 

“Yes this is my brother Max, who seems to have forgotten how to communicate with human beings in the short time since I left” Ashley says, somewhat annoyed by your rude silence. 

 

“Ye-Yes I’m Max. Sorry about that, you caught me a bit off guard.” you stammer trying to follow through on your plan to make a good impression.

 

“Caught you off guard? We didn’t catch you watching porn did we? Got something to hide in that little mansion of yours?”Alexis quickly steps forward and crouches down to look into the roof of your living space. Meanwhile Ashley gasps and giggles at Alexis’ very forward remark.

 

It surprised you even more to see this gargantuan woman to move so quickly. You try to step back but you stumble back fall flat on your ass. 

 

“Uh oh, it looks like the little guy remembered how to speak but lost control of all his motor functions. Here let’s get you out of here so we can meet properly.”Alexis doesn’t give you a second to respond before sliding off the cover to your habitat and moving her hand towards you.

 

Her fingers were wrapped around you and about to lift you off the ground before Ashley stepped in once again.

 

“Actually, we don’t pick Max up without asking first. He’s an adult and he has the same rights that we do.” Ashley says with only the slightest bit of trepidation.

 

“Oh I’m so sorry. I didn’t even think before getting all excited. I’ve made an ass out of myself.”Alexis looks directly at you and conjures up a remorseful look.

 

With things happening so quickly, you don't have time to think before deciding to try to remedy the situation to support Ashley’s new friend. “Really it’s fine. You don’t need to worry about it, I’m totally fine.”

 

Alexis face quickly returns to a bright smile and she squeezes her fingers around you and pulls you up into the air. 

 

“You’re such a little sweetheart being so nice to me. A sweet soul just like your sister” Alexis grins and quickly moves you towards her large red lips and plants a large kiss right on your face.

 

Enveloped in her enormous lips felt very odd to you. On one hand she was a smokeshow, and having a woman this hot kiss you in any way was sort of arousing. On the other hand you really didn’t like being held so firmly lose to someones mouth. 

 

“You’re so sweet I could just… eat… you… up” Alexis brings you in for another kiss but instead sticks her tongue out ever so slightly and presses your face directly into her slimy organ. 

 

Things went from 0-100 very quickly. Out of nowhere you were now struggling to not swallow this woman’s saliva by the bucket. “Jesus Christ is she going to eat me? What the fuck is going on?” you start to panic.

 

After a couple of seconds you hear Ashley say, ‘Easy now lovebirds, I’m pretty sure this started out as my date.”

 

“Oh don’t you worry my dear, he gets a kiss but you can have so much more.” Alexis steps towards your gigantic beautiful sister and wraps one hand around the back of her head and locks her lips with Ashley’s.

 

While you look up and watch the two giantesses kiss, Alexis brings her other hand (with you in it) around to embrace Ashleys back. You are now being pressed into the fabric at Ashleys lower back. Suddenly Alexis’ hand begins to descend and while she quickly cups one of Ashley’s round buttcheeks, you are now being forcefully mashed into your sisters ass.

 

The two women continue their embrace, while Max is struggling to find breath under his unaware sister’s butt. Since he was not planning on taking a trip to Ashley’s firm canyon, Max didn't take a deep breath before being smushed into the ass. Once he can no longer stand to hold his breath he takes a series of rapid inhales just to fill his lungs with something. And even from the outside of the fabric max can still smell Ashley’s ass sweat along with the unmistakable odor of her arousal.

"This isn't happening" you think to yourself. "I need to get out, before this crazy bitch pushes me into Ashley's asshole!"

 

Come to think about it, why isn't Ashley putting a stop to this? It doesn't make sense that she would ask her date to ask permission to pick you up, but then lets her use you to wipe the sweat out of her ass without so much as a warning. 

 

"She must not know I'm here. I've got to get her attention" you think to yourself.

 

In a desperate bid to have your face pulled out of Ashle’s crack you decide to bite down on the cheek in front of you.

 

“What the hell?” Ashley says as she grabs Alexis’ hand and pulls it away from her firm behind. “Oh my god Max, I’m so sorry” she says, stealing you out of Alexis hand.

 

“Max, I forgot all about you. I am completely mortified, I just pushed your head into her butt!” Alexis covers her mouth and feigns surprise to the situation she had just created.

 

You look up into Ashley’s beautiful green eyes and see that she looks incredibly concerned by what had just happened. You see another opportunity to be supportive of your twin sister and assure her that everything is okay.

 

“Relax ladies, I’m fine. Really I am. I just got a bit disoriented and a little nervous about running out of air. That’s all.” You do your best to assure the girls that it’s water under the bridge. Ideally you’d like to get back your room and just decompress from the most stressful five minutes of recent years.

 

“Well to be fair if you had run out of air, I’m sure Ashleys could’ve given you some. She’s a very nice girl after all.” Alexis looks at Ashley with a deviant smile. 

 

“OMG, Alexis stop. I’m not going to fart on Max” Ashley exclaims, red in the face and clearly a bit embarrassed by the thought.

 

“Well I appreciate that Ash. Listen why don’t I go back to my room and you two can finish your date in peace.”You say trying to find a polite way to get away from this mess.

 

You and Alexis exchange parting pleasantries and Ashley returns you to your habitat with a look that says “I’m sorry, we’ll talk later.”

 

You jump into one of the mini transport pods and drive towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. You didn’t want to go to bed with the smell of your sister buttsweat in your hair.

Chapter End Notes:

Well I hope that this chapter gives you a feel for the kind of person Alexis is going to be. Her true colors will be showing soon enough.

 

As always please leave a review. Tell me what you like and tell me what you don't like, and make suggestions if you want.

 

Thanks!