- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome back everyone! I hope you're excited for some good old fashioned giantess torture. 

 

----------------------

Alexis continued to thrash about in her confined space beneath the athletic giantess. Unfortunately, her arms were pinned to her sides and the massive weight bearing down on top of her made it effectively impossible to maneuver herself towards freedom. However, the cramped conditions were only a mere fraction of the poor woman’s problems. Currently there was a thick atmosphere of rancid smelling air that was infiltrating her limited breathing room. 


“Fuck you, you fucking bitch!” She screamed into the dark void looming over her. The return on her rage was simply another lungful of Megan’s eggy fart and Alexis began to cough and spit on the foul expulsion. In a desperate attempt to shield herself from the terrible stink, Alexis opened her mouth and breathed in deeply. She focused as hard as she could in order to ignore the wretched taste of the giantess fart as it entered her mouth and rested on her tongue. 


Alexis felt tears begin to well up in her eyes as she battled against her own gag reflex. For what felt like an eternity the tiny woman resisted her body’s urge to pull in more oxygen. She was taking a gamble that Megan would stand up to taunt her, giving her the chance to get a breath of untainted air, before she passed out. However, the seconds continued to tick away and no reprieve came from the malevolent goddess.


Alexis felt herself beginning to get dizzy as her lungs began to scream for oxygen. And just as the small woman reached the brink of unconsciousness, the enormous mounds of assflesh started to lift up, revealing a small gap beneath Megan’s right buttcheek. Alexis turned her head to the side and began to rapidly replenish her oxygen stores, ignoring the somewhat faint stench that still lingered around her. However, just as she began to exhale, Alexis heard a familiar rumble from up above.



Pppppfffffffttttttttt


“Ahhhhhhh, fuck that was a good one.” Megan commented, patting herself on the back for the impressive release that rattled the silverware on the table behind her. Her miniature boyfriend chuckled at the crude humor of his tomboy giantess. She returned her weight back down onto the table, resealing the hellish prison and looked down at Ivan. “Alright, let’s go take this to the bedroom.” 


The gigantic blonde lifted herself off of the table and crouched down so that she could be at eye level with the tiny, fart-battered woman on the table. She began to laugh as she watched Alexis cough and choke on her greasy fart fumes. With two fingers, the giantess reached down and pinched one of Alexis’ legs. Then with little regard for the poor woman’s welfare, the giantess began walking back to her bedroom with one tiny perched on her shoulder and another one dangling between her fingers. 


The trio reached the cozy bedroom of the young athlete, where Megan gently set Ivan down on the dresser as she proceeded to roughly dump Alexis onto the same hard, wooden surface. The couple watched as Alexis slowly began to climb to her feet. It was clear that she was exhausted and in desperate need of a break, however the small woman’s resolve was still burning strong. Megan grinned widely as Alexis finally stood up and made firm eye contact with her.


“Well, how was my ass?” Megan asked, standing triumphantly before her micro sized roommates. “I hope you’re not getting too used to smelling asses, it’s way more fun if you hate it!” The blonde giantess let out a booming laugh. There was a shred of truth behind what she had just said. As much as she absolutely loved having Ivan willingly worship and treat her like a real goddess, there was an undeniable rush that came from having a tiny servant who resisted. 


Alexis stood shakily on the edge of the dresser, staring furiously at the immense blonde that stood before her. “What an insufferable little cunt.” She thought to herself. She had actually given this bitch one of her very own little tiny playthings and now she has the nerve to sit here and try to high road her? Alexis’ eyes darted over to where Ivan was standing, arms crossed and staring at her. She felt her blood begin to boil. This insignificant mite was standing in her presence as if they were equals, just because he had his own giantess on a leash. 


Suddenly the raven haired woman let out a guttural screech, shocking both Ivan and Megan. In an instant the small woman was right up in Ivan’s face. She grabbed ahold of his shirt in both hands and violently threw herself backwards, causing the both of them to tumble over the edge.


“JESUS CHRIST!!!” Ivan screamed as he felt himself enter freefall. He couldn’t believe this crazy bitch. She was willing to kill herself just so she could take him with her? However, before he could gain much momentum both Ivan and Alexis were stopped from free falling by Megan’s enormous hand.


“Wow, I respect the effort.” Megan said, bringing her hand back up to the top of her dresser. The semi-gentle giantess carefully dumped Ivan back onto the hard wooden surface but kept the still struggling Alexis in her palm. Megan gave the frazzled woman a pathetic look before picking her up between two fingers and raising her up above her head. 


“You know, there’s something I’ve wanted to try ever since you tried to kill my brother.” The blonde said angrily.


“I never tried to kill your brother you lying fucking bitch!” Alexis screamed back. Blood began rushing towards her head as she was held aloft by her ankle.


“Oh really? You didn’t swallow him alive?”


“Jesus Christ, he wouldn’t have died! I’ve swallowed plenty of times before. He would’ve been fine!” She screamed in her defense.


“Well, it’s interesting that you would say that…” Megan flashed a wicked grin before closing her eyes and opening her mouth. Alexis fell silent as she watched the giantess’ massive tongue wiggle back and forth within the dark, cavernous maw. Slowly the giantess lowered Alexis closer and closer to her mouth, allowing her hot breath to wash over the tiny woman.


“DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE!”


Megan simply chuckled as she ignored Alexis’ squeaky, unenforceable demands. The pretty blonde felt a belch begin to rise in her throat and she chose to release it, giving Alexis a fragrant sample of what was to come. The heinous puff of air wafted up towards the tiny woman and for the first time since she initially shrank, her demeanor shifted from arrogant and demanding to terrified and regretful.


“PLEASE!PLEASE DON’T!” Alexis cried, her hands now beyond the giantess’ lips. However, her cries fell on deaf tonsils because she continued to descend into the muggy cavern. Alexis began reaching out, trying to get a hold on literally anything to try to stop herself from falling into the dark tunnel that led down to Megan’s stomach. Unfortunately for her the massive tongue began to batter her around, making it nearly impossible to get a handhold. 


“Please…” She whimpered, as the sheer darkness began to terrify her to her core. 


Ivan watched as Megan finally let go of her tiny morsel, snapping her jaws shut around the shrunken woman. He felt himself growing incredibly erect as he watched a small lump in her cheeks move back, then down her throat. He could follow Alexis’ journey right up until she passed the giantess’ collar bone, where she finally disappeared into the infinitely massive void of Megan’s body. 


The sexy blonde ran her fingers from her chin, all the way down her chest and onto her stomach. She began rubbing her flat, toned belly before letting out a satisfied sigh. Then she turned to the side and approached Ivan once again. Both of them were grinning from ear to ear.


“I love you.” The tiny man said as he finally snapped out of his erotic fantasy.


“Prove it.” The giantess replied shortly as she scooped Ivan off of the dresser and brought him down to the waistband of her panties. With her thumb, Megan pulled her underwear away from her skin and immediately Ivan could smell the powerful scent emanating from her eager sex. Then, without hesitation or warning, the young goddess dropped her tiny boyfriend into the bouncy hammock of her panties, effectively trampolining him into her puffy lips. 


“Get to work.” Megan said softly as she tossed herself onto her bed. She l placed one hand behind her head and gently placed the other hand on top of the small squirming lump positioned right in her underwear. Then, as Ivan got to work on pleasuring his immense goddess, Megan shut her eyes and just focused on enjoying herself. 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks for reading!!