- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, it feels good to be consistently writing again. I feel like I'm genuinely enjoying the writing process as much as I have in quite a long time. Hopefully that shows in the quality of the content. I hope you enjoy!

 

-------------------

Ivan’s heart leapt into his throat as Megan carelessly dropped his tiny body. It was a sensation that he really didn’t enjoy, but thankfully the trip was mercifully short. He landed against a soft cotton tarp that gave way as he came down, only to spring back into shape moments later. The sudden change in momentum made the small man’s stomach turn as he was catapulted forward into Megan’s gargantuan labia. 


“Holy shit.” He muttered to himself, fighting to keep his face from being held against the slick folds by the giantess’ tight panties. Suddenly Ivan’s hands lose their grip as Megan begins to move around.


“Goddamnit Meg!” He shouted, once again compressed helplessly against her engorged sex organ. He resigned to his current fate, focusing on just keeping his mouth and nose free of the young woman’s natural lubricant. He simply needed to bide his time until the massive goddess found somewhere comfortable to lie down. Eventually Ivan’s prediction came true as Megan threw herself onto her bed and allowed him the stillness he needed to accomplish his task.


With the taut wall of fabric still pulling on his back, Ivan began to army crawl his way along Megan’s moist canal, making his way up towards her clitoris. As the miniature champion moved through the tight corridor he felt a sudden pressure get applied to his back. “Shit.” He thought to himself, realizing that Meg had her hand on top of him. 


“You’re not making this very easy!” He shouted, knowing that there was no way that she could hear him at this point. Despite his protests, the giant fingers began to apply a gently circular motion to his tiny body from outside of the thin cotton wall. Ivan felt himself being dragged in tiny circles across the slippery mound. “Dammit Meg!” He shouted again. He was starting to feel as though he was being used as a toy more than anything else. 


Suddenly, two massive fingers came boring into the tight confines of the giantess’ underwear. The glossy fingernails bumped into Ivan’s head as they began to take over his efforts to massage the tremendous sex organ. The small man knew it was a pointless mission to try to overpower the large digits as they began pushing farther and farther into the space. And so he simply braced as he was pushed backwards, feeling his feet begin to slip into the entrance of Megan’s vagina.


“What the hell!” Ivan screamed as the realization dawned on him that he was about to be used to penetrate the aroused goddesss. The only response that came was in the form of an elongated moan as Meg continued to rub her lips as she moved her tiny boyfriend into position. Ivan winced as the giantess’ massive index finger came to rest on his face as she lined his body up with her moist cave. The sticky juices that coated her fingers dripped onto Ivan’s lips and into his mouth. And as much as he loved the taste, he couldn’t consider his current role in this scenario. Every other time that he and Meg had been intimate, he was treated like a participant. It was one of the best parts about this relationship because she allowed him to feel like a real man despite his size. However, this was much different. He was currently more of a toy than a lover.


“MEGA-“ was all that he managed to get out before the giantess got wrapped up in her own passion and began pumping the micro man in and out. Lying on top of her sheets, Meg began to squirm slightly as she worked her improvised dildo. Soft moans of pleasure escaped from the young blonde as her mind drifted off with thoughts of her tiny little worshipers. In this moment, she felt like a true goddess.


————————


Alexis landed with a wet *plop* inside the dark pit that was the stomach of Ashley’s bratty little sister. The shrunken woman quickly scrambled to get to her feet as she endeavored to get out of the shallow pool that she had landed in. “Fucking Christ!” She said to herself as she attempted to get her bearings within the giantess’ stomach. It was surprisingly cramped as she could feel the walls of the damp cave bumping into her. With no light source to speak of, Alexis was left to stumble around in absolute darkness as she waded through a strangely viscous pool of what she could only assume was Megan’s stomach acid, combined with whatever she had been eating and drinking. 


“Ugh, it’s fucking disgusting in here!” Alexis cried as she braced up against the fleshy walls. The air inside was heavy and reeked of heinous amalgamation of powerful odors. Alexis briefly recalled the wretched stink that she had been subjected to beneath the giantess’ greasy asshole. While perhaps not quite as potent, this current funk was its own special type of hell. 


For an indiscernible amount of time, Alexis continued to struggle against the confines of Megan’s stomach. She punched, kicked, and scratched into the darkness, hoping to irritate her captor into puking her out. A shiver went down her spine. It would be much better than sitting here and succumbing to the alternative

Chapter End Notes:

Well Alexis has a long journey ahead of her. I hope everybody is ready for that trip. I've got another chapter ready to go up, but I'm considering whether or not to post it now or save it for Monday.

Head over to the reviews and let me know your thoughts on the story so far and let me know if you want another chapter before the weekend. Thanks for reading!