- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is a real short one, but there are some nice and long chapters coming next week. I hope you enjoy!

 

-----------------------------------

“Holy fuck.” An exhausted Megan cried as she laid back on her bed. She still had one hand inside her underwear and she could feel Ivan’s miniscule body squirming around inside of her. In the back of her mind she knew that she needed to fish her tiny boyfriend out of his undoubtedly sticky confines. But at the moment, the young blonde was too wrapped up in the blissful throws of her orgasm to want to pull him to safety. 


“Just give me a minute…” She whispered breathlessly, still flexing her toes. The collegiate giantess felt her eyelids growing heavier with every passing second, but her desire to savor absolutely every last moment of this experience was difficult to overcome.


From his perspective, Ivan found the rapid turn in the evening’s events to be incredibly dissatisfying. It wasn’t necessarily the fact that he found himself inside of his enormous girlfriend. Several times throughout their relationship, Ivan has found himself on the inside of Megan’s monolithic body, so this wasn’t anything new to him. However, he was very unaccustomed to the way that Megan used him to get herself off. 


Up until this point, the pretty blonde had been incredibly accommodating to the tiny man, especially when it came to their sex life. But being treated more of a toy than a partner made it downright impossible for Ivan to continue to ignore the stark reality that there was an obvious imbalance in their relationship. Despite believing wholeheartedly that Megan was a genuinely sweet and caring giantess, Ivan had to come to terms with the reality that she enjoyed her stature as a goddess and there wasn’t anything he could do to prevent her from wielding that power. 


As he sat in his less than comfortable accommodations, covered in Megan’s many fluids and trapped up to the waist in her tight sex, he thought about the possibilities that were laid out before him with this significantly imbalanced relationship. In the darkness of the pantie prison, Ivan could hear a variety  of noises around him. There was the rhythmic sound of Megan’s breathing way up at the head of the bed. It was obvious to him that she had already climaxed, but he was confused as to why she hadn’t pulled him out yet. 


“Meg?” He shouted, hoping that by some miracle she might hear him. No response came from the giantess and so he was left to sit there in silence, his prison growing colder and more uncomfortable with each passing moment. Suddenly, from inside of the massive woman came a low, gurgling sound. The noise continued to grow louder and louder until it finally ceased once again. Ivan struggled against his captor, knowing full well what the ominous sound foretold. “Jesus Christ Meg, please…” He said, failing to gain any significant leverage.


From somewhere behind him, Ivan can hear an audible hissing sound that spans a few seconds before evolving into a loud, bassy trumpeting. The small prisoner groans loudly as he renews his struggles. The unmistakable scent that always accompanied one of Megan’s signature releases was surely on its way and at the moment, Ivan was in no mood to sit and bask in the foul stench. Unfortunately for Ivan, Megan’s rancid fart didn’t particularly care whether or not he was in the mood to enjoy it, because it wafted into his nostrils all the same. 

 

“Goddamnit this isn’t funny, take me out!” He screamed. However, his cries were met with what sounded like soft snoring. The tiny man sat perfectly still and listened intently, growing enraged as he realized that Megan had in fact fallen asleep. She drifted off to sleep and he was left here to remain half submerged in her twat as she farted on top of him again and again. For the first time since they had started dating… Ivan felt truly tiny.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading! If you're enjoying the story then please stop by and leave a review. It makes a big difference in keeping me going with the story!