- Text Size +

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” 


Megan lets out a long sigh as she sits up in her bed and begins to stretch, her long arms bathed in the soft yellow light of the morning sun. She scrunched up her face as she capped off her deep stretching with a loud, rumbling fart. The bubbly blonde began giggling at her fragrant release as she often did.


“Hahaha what a great way to start the day, right babe?” 


From  inside of her slightly ajar sock drawer, Megan can see her tiny boyfriend beginning to stir. She feels a slight pang of guilt as she watches him slowly rise from the previous night's sleep. Last night after their sensual rendezvous, Megan got a little too wrapped up in her orgasm and accidentally left Ivan partially trapped inside of her. It wasn’t until a particularly loud fart actually woke the sleeping giantess, that Megan realized that poor Ivan was still squirming down in her underwear. And despite the fact that she truly did feel bad about the mistake, Megan was far too tired in the middle of the night to truly apologize and make it up to her little lover. So with a promise to address the situation in the morning, the giantess placed Ivan into a pile of her clean socks so that he could at least get some sleep.


“Wanna go get cleaned up?” She asked sweetly, lowering a hand down into the drawer. 


In sharp contrast to Megan’s bright and cheerful demeanor, Ivan felt like a literal zombie this morning. After an awkward and uncomfortable session of being forcefully rammed into his girlfriend’s immense vagina, Ivan also had to suffer through a nearly constant expulsion of foul gases while Megan dozed peacefully. Finally he was pulled out into the fresh air, only to be dumped into a sock drawer with a vague, half assed promise to discuss the situation in the morning. And so he was left to lie awake in the darkness of Megan’s room, covered in her bodily fluids and trying to fall asleep with nothing but a bunch of rough cotton socks. 


Slowly he began to climb into Megan’s palm and sat quietly as he was escorted to the bathroom. The perky blonde continued to chat as she set about her morning routine, turning on the shower and allowing steam to fill the room as she began brushing her teeth. The cold sink countertop was abrasive on Ivan’s skin as Megan set him down to floss her pearly whites.


“Ah, ready to go?” The giantess asked, tossing her floss into the trash. She then began pulling off her shirt and shimmying out of her panties. She towered over Ivan for a few moments, hoping that his deep obsession with her body would help her start with making amends.


“Yea.”


The giantess smiled warmly down at her small friend, but was disheartened to see that he wasn’t staring up at her bare chest. Her smile faded slightly as she picked him up and carried him into the shower. Uncomfortable with the silence, Megan continued to make idle chit chat as she began to work up a soapy lather. The giantess set Ivan down on a small shelf on the side of the shower where she squeezed a small dollop of soap next to him. She proceeded to get her breasts nice and soapy as she watched Ivan continue to bathe himself in silence. Finally the silent treatment became too much for her to handle.


“Baby I’m sorry!”


Ivan let out a heavy sigh as he continued to scrub himself.


“Can I get a rinse?”


The giantess once again picked up the tiny man and brought him over to her chest. Then with one arm, she pressed her tits together, creating a nice little crevice to tuck Ivan into. Once she had him secured, Megan picked up the shower head and began raining warm water down onto both herself and Ivan. She only kept the downpour coming for a few seconds, making sure to give her boyfriend a short reprieve.


“Round two!” She said, replacing the shower head and using both hands to massage her breasts together, getting more sudsy lather all over Ivan’s shrunken body. After he was thoroughly soapy again the cascade of warm water returned, washing away the last of the funk from the night before. However, despite being reasonably clean, Megan repeated her titty scrubbing routine a few more times. Finally Ivan was returned to the shower shelf as Megan set about scrubbing the rest of her body.


“Seriously babe, I’m sorry about last night. It was an accident.” 


Ivan looked up at his immense girlfriend as she scrubbed her body with a sudsy loofa. The expression on her face appeared to be incredibly sincere and he could tell that it truly was accidental that she forgot to pull him out for several hours. Unfortunately, the giantess’ apology didn’t address the real root of what Ivan considered to be the issue.


“Can I ask you a question?” He said, taking a seat on the small shelf that held him from falling down to the shower floor.


“Of course!”


“What are you sorry for?”


Megan was a bit taken aback by Ivan’s question. She began to consider if perhaps he simply wasn’t upset by what had happened. He was a bit of a tiny little pervert after all, so it wasn’t out of the realm of possibility that he was enjoying himself down in her pussy.


“Well, sorry I fell asleep on you. I wanted to cuddle, but I just sort of passed out.”


“So you're sorry about leaving me in your pussy all night?”


“Well... yea.” She replied hesitantly. Ivan let out a heavy sigh.


“So just to be clear, you’re not apologizing for using me like a dildo?”


Megan was stunned. Truly, she didn’t know how to answer.


“I…”


“I just want to be clear on the fact that, treating me like an object, without so much as just asking me first… that wasn’t what you regret about last night?”


The giantess stood speechless beneath the flow of warm water. For a brief moment, she thought that he may have been joking. Through their time together, the tiny man had made no comment about the dynamic of their relationship, especially not the sexual component. As far as she knew, he absolutely adored being her little sex toy. 


“You’re mad that we fucked?” She asked incredulously. And that question ignited Ivan’s rage.


“We didn’t fuck! You fucked me! Or you used me to fuck you, but I didn’t get a goddamn say about any of it! I was just another fucking toy that you can forget up your fucking twat!” Ivan was screaming at the top of his lungs, as droplets of water continued to bombard him. And as he made his angry tirade, it was evident that his words were quickly getting under Megan’s skin.


“Fuck you! You don’t talk to me like that! You have never complained about our sex life before. You’ve been inside of me before, that wasn’t anything new.”


“If you can’t fucking see how this situation is different, then I don’t fucking know what to say. Maybe you and Alexis aren’t that different after all.”


As soon as those words left Ivan’s lips, he wanted desperately to catch them and destroy them so they would never be heard. But, it was far too late for that. Megan’s expression became one of pure, unfettered rage.


“Don’t you fucking ever compare me to that fucking cunt! NOT EVER!” She said, smashing bottles of shampoo and conditioner onto the floor as she began hammering the wall with a closed fist. Ivan’s anger was quickly tempered by the giantess’ sudden and violent outburst.


“You don’t get to just take all of your frustrations out on me like that. If you’re mad, we can fight, but you don’t get to try to cut me down like that just because you’re pissed off!” She continued on her angry tirade, her breasts bouncing in front of Ivan’s shelf. And despite the intensity of the situation, the small man couldn’t avoid getting a single quick glance at Megan’s impressive tits. Unfortunately, despite his size, Ivan wasn’t being as inconspicuous as he had hoped and the giantess caught him staring. 


“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Look me in the fucking eyes you goddamn insect!” 

 

Both parties stood silently in the running water after that. In an instant all of the pent up anger immediately dissolved, but in its place was a heavy sense of regret. The unusual couple stared at one another for a few moments, before Megan took the shower head and finished rinsing herself off. Once finished she silently laid out her palm so that Ivan could step up and be carried out of the shower. They finished up their morning routines in complete silence, aside from a few soft noises that came from Megan as she struggled against an increasing desire to cry. Ivan looked up at his girlfriend as she stifled her sorrow. He wanted to speak up and say something that could fix all of this, but he couldn’t think of the words that would be sufficient. And so he remained silent as he was carried out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

Chapter End Notes:

Little bit of tension for the young couple, hopefully everything pans out for them in the long run! And I hope that you're enjoying the story. Leave me a review and let me know your thoughts. And absolutely feel free to share your criticism as well, becuase polite and constructive criticism is crucial for me to continue to improve these stories. I appreciate the recent reviews and the opportunity to clarify some story beats that may have been somewhat unclear.

 

Thanks for reading!