- Text Size +

Megan sat down at the kitchen table and gently placed her miniscule boyfriend down on the table. Ivan stood awkwardly between Megan’s colloidal arms, not knowing what to say to break this tension between them. He looked up into Megan’s big beautiful eyes and he could see the genuine sadness that was welling up within her. 


“Meg…. I don’t” Ivan began to speak, but the giantess quickly cut him off.


“You’re right.” She said, staring down at him. “I’m a lot like Alexis.”


“No, you’re not. I didn’t mean that.”


“Just… be quiet for a minute.” She said, more harshly than Ivan expected. Ivan complied, a bit stunned by her sudden aggression.


“Ivan, I can’t deny that…” The giantess paused to search for the correct words to say. “I enjoy dominating tinies like you. I do. I love doing it.”


“And I love-“


“Let me finish.” Megan snapped, slapping her hand down on the table. “There’s definitely a part of me that is just like Alexis. And I don’t know if it’s a good idea for me to try to maintain a relationship with someone… like you, when I’m always going to be fighting back that desire to really be who I am.”


Ivan stood in stunned silence as he processed what his giantess was telling him.


“Baby… You don’t need to hold back. I love all those things that we do together.”


“Really? What if I want to try eating someone again? Are you okay with that?” She was staring intensely down at the tiny man, exerting an invisible pressure that felt like it may snap his spine at any moment.


“I don’t… I don’t know. I just want us to be able to talk these things through. I just want to be treated like a person!” 


“But you’re not a person are you?” 


Those words stung Ivan tremendously, to the point where he physically recoiled away. Now looking up into Megan’s eyes, where he thought he saw sadness, he could only see a cold indifference. He tried to find something to say, but he was absolutely empty.


“I think it’s best if I take you home.” Ivan was shaken to his core and could only muster up a hollow nod. 


“Okay. Let me go get my keys and I’ll grab all your stuff.”


The blonde giantess stood up from the table, leaving Ivan alone at the table. Once she was in her room, Megan closed the door and sat down on the bed, taking a few minutes to cry quietly by herself.


—————————-


Having dropped Ivan off back at his parent’s house, Megan returned to her apartment completely alone. Ashley was out getting herself situated with a new apartment, little Max was over with Missy and Liz, and she and Ivan just had what seemed like a relationship ending fight. So, with nothing else to do, Megan sat herself on the couch and put on a movie. She then cracked open a small carton of ice cream and allowed her emotions to be free as she sat through the sappiest romantic drama that she could find. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she processed the events of the day.


She thought about the turmoil that she had unwittingly subjected Ivan to and the resulting fight that blossomed from that situation. As those final words that she had said to Ivan rang through her mind again, Megan began to sob uncontrollably. There was definitely a part of her that hated herself for the nasty things that she had said. She knew that those words would do a tremendous amount of harm to Ivan and she would need to live with that forever. However, the events of the previous night opened her eyes to that fact that if she truly wanted to keep Ivan safe, then she would need to cut off her relationship with him once and for all.


“It’s for the best.” She continually told herself as she shoveled her way through the carton of chocolate and peanut butter ice cream. It was plain to see that sooner or later, Megan would wind up throwing her inhibitions to the wind. And if that were to ever happen again, she wouldn’t  be able to guarantee Ivan’s safety. 


For the next couple of hours, the cute blonde felt the full exposure of her emotions. She laughed, she sobbed and she reflected on her choices that had led her up to this point. And in the middle of her self reflection, her attention was immediately drawn to an unusual sensation down by her back door. The giantess let out a sharp yelp as she felt what could only be the struggles of a tiny woman trying to escape through her asshole. 


“So, you survived huh?” She said aloud, despite the fact that no one could hear her. She felt the pressure in her colon and assumed that Alexis must be panicking to escape before she gets steamrolled by a monster log. The goddess chuckled as she got up and made her way to the bathroom. 


As she crossed the threshold into the bathroom, Megan paused to look at her reflection in the mirror. She took a few minutes to wipe the tears from her eyes and calm herself down. As she took her time to gather herself, she felt a long fart escape from behind her. The air around her was instantly polluted with the same vile stink that always accompanied her gas prior to taking a huge shit. Only this time, the could feel that something had managed to push past her asshole when it loosened up to release the fart. 


“Ha, you’ll come out when I say you can come out.” Megan declared, reaching one finger down the back of her shorts and in between her cheeks. Alexis grimaced as the vice like grip of Megan’s anus clamped around her shoulders. She had planned on timing her escape with one of the giantess’ farts, hoping to sneak past her nearly impenetrable sphincter while it’s guard was down. However, this happened to be one of the few times that Megan’s obnoxious release lasted for only a second. And so the muscular ring came closing on her before she could escape to the relative safety of the young woman’s cotton panties. 


“Jesus Christ, please just let me go!” The exasperated woman cried while she was trapped in a headlock by a twenty year old woman’s asshole. But as the tiny brunette gasped for fresh air, she noticed a sudden flood of light that accompanied a single finger worming its way between Megan’s massive buttcheeks. “Oh please, please no!”


However, her cries went unheard as Megan’s large finger pressed up against Alexis’ face and quickly pushed her back into the asshole. The giantess wore a beaming smile as she pulled her finger out of her butthole with a wet *pop*. She then began to slowly peel herself out of her shorts and panties, before setting herself down upon her porcelain throne. 


“God I am going to fucking enjoy this.” She whispered softly to herself, recalling the night back in Alexis’ summer house where she had left Max down in the toilet. Her heart dropped as she recalled just how devastated her big brother was when she dropped an enormous amount of sludge on his tiny body. 


“This is payback.” She thought to herself, trying to assure herself that she wasn’t a villain. There was a thought that crawled up in the back of her mind, that maybe she was a bad person. But right now, she really didn’t care. 


“Ahhhhhhhhhh”


The giantess let out a heavy sigh as she relaxed her sphincter. A cascade of filth could be heard crashing into the water as the athletic young woman released her tiny prisoner.  After she finished relieving herself, Megan sat with her legs completely sealing the top of the bowl. She wanted Alexis to have to sit there and treat water amongst all of her shit for a little while, as if spending the last ten hours inside of her body wasn’t torment enough. 


And Alexis did continue to tread the water, somehow still too proud to cling to any of Megan’s massive logs as they bobbed up and down. The tiny woman looked upwards, barely able to make out the unwashed ring of Megan’s asshole as another airy fart echoed into the bowl. The muffled sound of laughter could be heard from up above and as the giantess’ body shook with laughter, a few more farts erupted out. The silver lining for Alexis was that it couldn’t possibly smell any worse in here than it already did. 


Finally a bright light penetrated the toilet bowl as Megan spread her legs and looked down at the pathetic sight below. Floating amongst the loose spattering of filth was a tiny little creature that was paddling for its life. The giantess laughed heartily again and reached down to begin wiping herself. Once finished, she tossed the filthy paper down into the water and stood up, letting Alexis get a nice look at her large round butt. She then turned around and placed one foot up on the toilet seat, flashing an incredible view of her immaculate pussy, crowned by a well kempt bush. 


“Well, well, well. You look like fucking shit.” She booked, laughing at her own terrible joke. “How was your trip?”


The giantess’ question went completely unanswered, which didn’t come as a surprise to Megan. As she looked down into the disgusting mess, she quickly began to lose interest in the torment of the tiny woman. 


“Ugh, fine. Climb on.” She commanded, lowering the toilet brush down into the water. Alexis quickly clambered onto the plastic bristles of the brush, allowing the giantess to remove her from the filth and deposit her into the sink. Then Megan set about cleaning up the shrunken woman, getting her rubbed down with warm soapy water. The pair remained silent while Megan cleaned and dried Alexis off, giving her the first amount of dignity she’s had since she first shrunk down to this size. 


Afterwards Megan walked into the kitchen with Alexis tucked into her bra for safekeeping and began to pop a bowl of popcorn. Several minutes later, the pretty blonde was strolling back into the living room where she took a seat on the couch and began selecting a new movie to watch. Once she had a title selected, the giantess plucked Alexis out of her bra and tossed her down on the couch near where her feet were curled up. 


“Kiss my feet and I’ll give you some popcorn.” 


Alexis felt rage begin to well up inside of her. This little brat was so goddamn arrogant and Alexis wanted nothing more than to scream at her and bite her foot. If she could just draw a little bit of blood, she would feel vindicated. It would almost be worth the potential of being crushed to death underfoot. However, just as she was about to open her mouth, her stomach began to growl and she realized just how hungry she was. 


And so with a heavy heart, the tiny woman walked over to the soft, lotion scented foot of her gigantic captor and leaned in to plant a single kiss on the wrinkled sole. Megan simply chuckled and broke apart a small piece of popcorn, tossing down a chunk of food that was tiny even relative to the shrunken woman. 


“Keep 'em coming shrimp. If you do a good job, you might not spend the next movie under my ass. Hahaha.” Megan laughed and continued to watch her movie, occasionally tossing popcorn scraps down to Alexis as she planted countless kisses on her bare foot. This process continued well into the afternoon, with Alexis receiving really no attention at all until a tiny bit of food was gifted to her by an indifferent goddess. 


Suddenly, the blonde giantess reached down and gently scooped Alexis off the couch, bringing her up to her own face.


“Can I ask you a question? What was it like going through my body like that?” 


Alexis was stunned by this question. Why did she want to know? Was she trying to torment her more? And why was she asking so politely? The brunette remained hesitant to address her enormous movie companion, still unsure of what to make of the situation. 


“Awww, c’mon. Don’t be like that. I’m curious. It had to be interesting, to say the least. I mean… you’re obviously not hurt so…”


“It was horrible.” 


“Oh, really? That bad huh?”


“Yes. It was awful.”


Megan looked down sweetly at her tiny friend. “Awwww, I’m sorry little one. Although I’m sure you can understand where I was coming from.” The small woman didn’t reply.


“I bet it smelled pretty awful for a good stretch of it. What was it like in my colon? Gross?”


Alexis glared up at the massive woman. “What a stupid question,” she thought “of course it was gross.”


“Ah well. What’s done is done I guess.” 


“Yea I guess.” 


Megan smiled sweetly as her grip around the tiny woman began to tighten. Eventually, Alexis found herself stuck in an enclosed fist being raised up above Megan’s head. She began to panic as she watched Megan’s expression morph into a wicked grin.


“You know, I don’t have to give you back to Ashley until Monday. How many times do you think I could shit you out before then?”


“No! No no no no!” Alexis screamed, desperately trying to break free from Megan’s grip.


“And don’t you worry. It’s just you and me now, bitch. You’ve got my undivided attention.” 


And with that, the young giantess lowered into her mouth. Once she had her trapped, Megan began to swirl Alexis around her mouth, nearly drowning her in spit. She then unceremoniously gulped the small woman down her throat, dooming her to yet another voyage through her digestive system. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hello all, I meant to post this chapter on Friday but it ended up slipping my mind. I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know your thoughts, leave a review. Thanks for reading!!