- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trigger Warning: These is some gore and death in this chapter. If you want to skip it, I'll put a short summary at the very bottom.

 

----------------------------------------------------

“You’re fucking lucky that couples are worth extra.”


The giant man snapped angrily as he pulled out a circular piece of plastic from his bag. You crouched over Liz’s weeping body, offering what little bit of protection you were able. The giant pressed the plastic down on top of the container where he had dropped you, sealing both you and Liz inside what appeared to be a small Tupperware container with some air holes drilled into the top. The man brought his enormous face down to the container’s lid and began speaking through the holes.


“Here’s the deal, if you too make so much as a single peep, then I’m going to open this container and rip both of you into little pieces. I’m not running the risk of getting caught so if you think for one second that I won’t fucking end you both, then you’re dead wrong.”


His terrifying glare pierced through your subconscious desire to keep Liz safe. You felt like you were going to kiss your pants. But you managed to remain quiet (and unsoiled) as you sat down at the edge of the container, pulling Liz’s head into your lap. You began brushing her hair with your hand, attempting to calm her down. It was painful to see her like this, but for the time being, safety was the top priority. 


“Shhhh, shhhhhhhh. It’s all gonna be okay. I’m here. And I’m never going to let you go.”


The clear container that you had been placed in was quickly stored away inside the giant’s backpack. You couldn’t tell how long you were left in complete darkness as the enormous captor transported you to some unknown, probably horrible fate. You continued to try to comfort Liz, as she had continued to sob uncontrollably. Based on her past experience with being captured by random, normal sized people, you really couldn’t fault her for feeling this way. You just hoped that you could keep her safe.


Eventually the darkness from inside the bag was replaced by an intrusive flood of light that assaulted your eyes. After taking a few minutes to let your eyes adjust, you look out through the translucent prison, desperately trying to glean some information about your surroundings. Outside the thick plastic walls you can see that you’re sitting on a large marble countertop inside of an enormous, well lit room. Behind you, the giant man is pulling more plastic containers out of his bag, each one containing one or more RPs. You watch in horror as container after container are laid out on the table next to you. Peering out, you can estimate that there are at least a dozen RPs here.


“Here you go, that’s all of ‘em.” The giant man said as he swung his backpack back over his shoulder. From across the room you watch as a tall, well dressed woman strode towards the counter. Even from where you were trapped, you couldn’t miss the unmistakable gleam of cruel intentions that resided on the woman’s face. 


“Oh, wonderful work Anton!” The giantess’ voice was seductive and alluring. You could feel the arousal radiating off of her as she inspected each and every container. “I count nine singles and three couples, is that correct?”


“Yup. Eight of them were snags, I caught five online and these two I got in Tiny town.”


The man taps his finger against the lid of your container as he finishes his sentence. This remark appeared to capture the giantess’ interest. 


“Ooooh, Tiny town? How’d you manage that?”


“Hah, c’mon. I’m not stupid. I’m not letting you muscle me out of my cut.”


The giantess grins as she looks back up at the man. She then kneels down beneath the counter and begins opening cabinets. You can’t see what she’s doing, but when she stands back up she is holding a small duffel bag. The massive, raven haired woman proceeded to open up the duffel bag, from which she proceeded to remove several large stacks of cash. 


“Ten, fifteen, eighteen… and five. For a total of fifteen units, three couples, you are owed $19,000. Minus the $500 operational fee, that comes to $18,500.” The giantess slid the bundles of cash across the table to Anton, who quickly began sorting through the money, likely making sure that he hadn’t been shorted. Once he was satisfied, he removed his backpack again and began storing the cash inside. 


“It’s always a pleasure Candy.” The large man slung his bag back over his shoulder and turned to walk out of the room, but he paused before he reached the door. “Oh and one more thing. Be careful with the little fella out of Tiny Town. Little fucker drew blood.” 


The giant held up his hand so that Candy could see the small bandage covering the spot where you had bit his palm. The giantess grinned as she looked down into your container.


“Oh really? I love it when they’ve got spunk…” The giantess was no longer paying any attention to Anton as he exited the room. Instead, her attention was now on the buffet of miniscule humans sitting on the marble-topped island table.


“Alright little ones, let’s get to know each other.” The woman said as she began to open up the individual containers and dump their contents onto the marble countertop. One by one the giantess freed the tiny inhabitants from their prisons, but by the time she began to free the seventh captive, a different RP had begun to flee. 


“Ah ah ah.” She said playfully as she watched the tiny man rush towards the edge of the countertop. Everyone sat still as they watched the terrified man reach the edge, including the monolithic woman who simply grinned as she waited for him to make a decision. The man turned back to look at the giantess as he appeared to be weighing out his options. A small chuckle escaped from her lips before she raised two fingers to her mouth and produced an ear shattering whistling noise.


As the shrill noise echoed across the room, everyone could hear the rapidly approaching sound of claws on hardwood. Suddenly, a large muscular pit bull came bursting into the room. The massive creature came bounding up to its master who simply smiled as she reached down to scratch his head. Then, without a single command, Candy raised her hand and pantomimed a small circle around the table. The dog turned and began to circle around the island, meticulously sniffing and inspecting the floor. The tiny man watched in horror as the beast passed beneath him and silently thanked god that he didn’t actually jump.


“That’s a good girl Coco. Now, are you going to be a good boy? I’ll let you make your own choice, but let me warn you. Coco knows not to touch anything on the table, but everything on the floor is fair game.” The giantess flashed a wicked smile as she egged the tiny man on, daring him to test his luck. Deciding it was better to interact with someone that could at least be communicated with, the small man walked back towards the group, hanging his head in shame.


“That’s a good boy.” The giantess said before she began to dump the rest of the RPs out onto the table. You and Liz were the last ones to be freed and you tried your best to hold onto her as you tumbled down onto the table. Once on the countertop, you scrambled to embrace Liz once again and you noticed that she was no longer crying. At first you thought that it was a good sign, however you quickly noticed a look of extreme horror painted on her face.


“Babe? Babe what’s wrong?” You asked softly, being careful not to catch the giantess' attention. But Liz said nothing to you, instead keeping her gaze fixated on the giant woman. 


“Wonderful, well I’m so happy to see all of you! I can’t wait to get to know each other. My name is Mistress Candy and my job is to help prepare you for your new lives.” The giantess spoke incredibly cheerfully. Her charisma was disarming and it was difficult for many of the RPs to remain guarded as they listened to her sweet voice. 


You, on the other hand, were not eager to sit here and listen to this haughty giantess. You stood up to address the giant woman, feeling confident in your ability to negotiate with power hungry women. However as you began to stand up, Liz’s hand shot out and grabbed ahold of your arm. You winced as you felt her nails digging into your arm and looked down to see that she was now staring directly at you. Her face was rife with pure terror as she shook her head slowly, silently begging you not to catch the attention of the giantess.


“Stop crying.” You heard Candy say, causing you to snap your head upwards to see if she was addressing you and Liz. Thankfully she wasn’t. Rather, she was speaking to a young woman at the edge of the pack who was loudly crying into her hands. 


“Now, now little one. I do not enjoy repeating myself. I asked you to stop crying.”


Despite the giantess’ second command, the small woman continued to indulge her sorrow. Candy’s smile disappeared as she gently picked up the small woman and placed her into an upturned palm.


“I will not ask again.”


Unfortunately, the small woman was unable to stop her sobbing and the giantess simply shook her head in disappointment. Everyone waited silently as Candy stared down at the shrunken person in the palm of her hand. Then I’m the blink of an eye, the giantess reeled her arm back and swung her hand down flat onto the countertop. There was a collective gasp from the crow of RPs as Candy’s palm smashed into the hard marble. Everyone stood silently and watched in horror as the giantess lifted her palm off of the cold surface of the table. The tiny woman was lying in a crumpled heap, her arms and legs contorted into unusual directions. Short and choppy gasps made it clear to everyone that the woman was still alive, but it was evident that she was in immense pain.


“Ugh what a pain in the ass.” Candy remarked with a dissatisfied grimace on her face. The massive woman rolled her eyes before lowering one of her long, manicured fingers down towards the battered tiny. You watched in helpless horror as it dawned on you exactly what she was doing. Candy’s fingernail made contact with the woman’s throat and the RP began to squirm as the sharp edge of keratin compressed her windpipe. However, the agony was short-lived as Candy quickly pushed her nail to the surface of the table, cutting the woman’s head from her body.


The giantess smirked as she studied the horrified expressions of the remaining tinies. She lifted her hand off of the table,as blood began to pool around the body of the shrunken corpse. Without so much as an ounce of regard for the life she had just snuffed out, the giantess reached into a nearby drawer and retrieved a paper napkin. With no ceremony whatsoever she reached down and plucked up the tiny body, making sure to clean the blood off of her countertop as she did so. 


“Oh Coco.” The giantess cooed as she lowered the napkin down towards the floor. From the large door on the other side of the table, you could hear the methodical padding of an animal approaching the room. Moments later, a massive brown and black Rottweiler came barreling into the room through a metal gate that was built into the door. The dog came running over to her master’s side and quickly began sniffing its master’s hand. The giantess uncrumpled the napkin, causing the small body to tumble down onto the floor where it was quickly vacuumed up by the massive beast. 

 

“Now that we got the ugly business out of the way… what do you say we all get to know each other?”

Chapter End Notes:

TLDR; Max and Liz have been sold to a woman named Mistress Candy, by the man who captured them. While introducing herself to her new slaves, Candy grows tired of a shrunken woman's constant crying and decideds to kill her as a show of dominance. 

 

Hopefully this chapter isn't overly offputting to everyone. I personally don't really like killing in my stories, but I wanted to illustrate that this new giantess is not one to be trifled with.