- Text Size +

You squeezed Liz’s hand tightly as you began to group up with the other RPs, as instructed by the titanic woman who lorded over the small crowd. You looked the giantess up and down, studying her appearance. Her dark hair had a brilliant sheen and spilled down to her shoulders. In sharp contrast to her hair, her skin was fairly pale and she accented her appearance with an incredibly dark shade of lipstick. Looking lower, you saw that she was wearing a nice looking dress that revealed her shoulders and an impressive amount of cleavage. In fact, impressive probably wasn’t the right word. Ludicrous? Insane? Enormous…. her tits were downright enormous. 


You thought back on your time with Alexis. If you had to say one redeeming thing about that monster, it would’ve been that she had an absurdly nice bust. You paused for a moment as you considered your experiences with giantesses thus far. “Why was it that the most attractive woman all wanted to torment your people like this?”


“Now little ones, I want each of you to tell me your names.”


Not eager to raise the ire of this clearly unstable goddess, the RPs on the table began to introduce themselves to Mistress Candy. One by one your compatriots identified themselves as Candy took notes in a small, leather bound journal. Every time one of the small people told the giantess their names, Candy would say, “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” It was almost as if she expected everyone to forget that she had just smashed a human being into a pulp just a few minutes ago. 


“Wonderful, now that we’ve all gotten to know each other, let me explain how things are going to work from now on.” The crowd of RPs remained perfectly silent as the giantess spoke. “You see, I’m something of a broker. And while some people may deal in drugs or sex… I deal in toys.”


The giantess flashed a wicked grin as she called all of you ‘toys.’ You looked around the crowd. It was practically a statistical guarantee that in a group of RPs this loud, someone would be vocally opposed to being referred to as a toy. However, not a single sound could be heard coming from the terrified mass of little people. It seems as though Candy’s display of power was an effective deterrent to insubordination.


“I’m glad you all understand. I’d hate to have to get into the nasty business of behavior correction already. Although, I know some of you are already plotting how you’re going to get out of here. So let me put those thoughts to bed.”


Candy set down her journal and picked up the small tablet computer that was sitting on the edge of the counter. As she began typing on the tablet, a large TV screen behind her flashed to life. Everyone watched as the TV screen began to cycle through a variety of camera angles before finally stopping on a camera feed that showed the room they were currently in. 


“And…. voila!” The giantess said as the camera feed suddenly switched to a dark blue display. In sharp contrast to the various shades of blue that made up the background, the bodies of the giantess and everyone on the table appeared as different shades of yellow and orange. 


“Thermal cameras cover every single square inch of this compound. And before you even have a chance of escaping, you would need to get out of this room. And the only way out… is through that door right there.” She pointed towards the door that Anton had exited through earlier. 


“Of course you could try your luck with the doggie door, but it weighs about five pounds. And on top of all that, Coco has free reign of the building. So by all means, take the risk if you want, but I do not grant second chances.” Thanks to her little display to power earlier, everyone was inclined to believe her. 


“Now, while you are here in my home, you will all be participating in a thorough obedience program. I have been perfecting this system for several years now, and I’m very proud to say that my program boasts an impressive 97% success rate. For the next several weeks I will be tasking each of you with various chores, plenty of which you will not enjoy doing.”


The giantess scanned the tiny crowd with her eyes, searching for a reaction from any of the RPs. 


“Regardless, you will do as you are told without question. Those who do not comply will suffer. And I can promise you this, no one who disobeys my command will be fortunate enough for a quick death.”


You look over to where a woman had just been smushed to death by this psychotic giantess and a chill shot down your spine. How could such a grim fate be considered fortunate? Sure, several of the women in your life had put you through hell, but none of it was so terrible that you would’ve preferred death. You continued to process the flood of information in your mind as the giantess stood up off of her stool. She crossed the room and retrieved a large black box from the corner. As she returned, Candy placed the massive box on the table and began to unlatch a series of small doors on the side.


“Welcome to your new homes. Each of you pick out a room and I’ll give you a few hours to get acclimated to your new lives before we get started with your first day of training.” The giantess motioned towards the large box and you could see that behind each of the small doors that she had opened, there appeared to be a small cell. Cautiously the crowd of RPs moved towards the box and one by one they began to climb into the individual cells. Liz still had a tight grip on your hand as you slowly inspected one of the rooms. Inside there was a single bed, a chair, and a small desk that was formed into the wall. By all appearances, each room was only fit to accommodate a single prisoner. 


“Fuck” You thought to yourself as you looked around at your shrunken co-prisoners. By now, all of the single folks had picked and entered their cells, so the only folks remaining were the couples. It appeared that they were all coming to the same conclusion that you were and everyone was hesitant to ask the giantess for a double bed. 


“C’mon.” You said softly to Liz, offering her your hand as you began to lead her into the depressing room. If it meant that you could at least weather this storm together, you were more than willing to sleep on the ground.


“Ah, ah, ah. Where do you think you’re going, little one?” The sound of Candy’s voice made your blood run cold. As you turned around, you saw the titanic woman glaring down at you with a sinister smile. “There’s no double beds here little man. And trust me, you’re both going to want some privacy at some point.”


“I think we’ll take our chances.” You shout back up at the monster. For a moment, both Candy and the shrunken prisoners are stunned by your willingness to defy her. However, the giantess shock quickly turns into a menacing smile.


“No… you won’t.” She replied sweetly, bringing a finger down and poking you in the chest. The force of the impact knocked you down onto your ass, causing Liz to let out a sharp yelp. 


“Listen to me and listen well. I do not tolerate insubordination. I know you little insects are going to make mistakes, I’ve come to expect that. However, when I tell you to do something… you do it.” Mistress Candy’s massive finger continued to push down on your chest, causing you to writhe beneath her well manicured nail. If you could, you would’ve pleaded with the giantess, but the pressure being applied to your chest left you incapable of speaking up. You could only sit here and endure the pain.


“STOP IT, PLEASE!” 


Candy stifled a chuckle as she watched Liz throw herself forward in an attempt to lift the massive finger off of your chest. You reached out and tried to take your girlfriend’s hand. It was entirely your fault that she was stepping into the attention of this gigantic menace and if anything bad were to happen to her, you’d never be able to forgive yourself.


“Ooooh, you’re a brave little bird aren’t you? How cute.” 


The giantess released her finger from your chest and used two fingers to pick Liz up by her abdomen. You began to wheeze as your tiny girlfriend was carried high up into the air. Liz braced herself against the massive fingers that were pinching into her waist. She tried her best to prevent herself from screaming as she was brought up to Candy’s enormous face. The giantess’ piercing blue eyes studied the miniature woman closely.

 

“Well, this is going to be so much fun!”