- Text Size +

“You’re a feisty one aren’t you?” The giantess asked of Liz as she held her aloft between two pinched fingers. 


“Please!” Liz begged between shallow gasps as the giantess squeezed her torso tightly. You slowly clambered up to your feet and began waving your arms frantically at the massive woman who was holding your girlfriend. The goddess ignored you completely as she studied the tiny woman callously, turning her over at various angles to inspect her body. 


“Hmmmmmm” Candy appeared to be deep in thought as she turned her attention back towards where you were standing. The giantess reached down with her free hand and plucked you off of the table. “I suppose you two are coming with me.”


Before you could get a word of protest out, Candy brought both you and Liz down to the neckline of her dress. It was impossible not to marvel at the sheer size of this woman’s bust as she brought you even closer. Candy grinned as she caught you gawking. “All men are the same.” She thought to herself. The giantess then pulled forward her dress revealing her pink areolas. Liz let out a sharp scream as she began to free fall, only to be caught in the enormous cup of the bra that was tasked with containing Candy’s monster tits. 


There was a brief moment where you wanted to fear for Liz’s safety, but unfortunately you found yourself in a similar situation as you were dropped into the other cup. You looked upwards as your feet slid down to where Candy’s flesh met with the fabric of her bra. You could see the silhouette of the giantess’ nipple sitting  overhead as the wall of fabric at your back began forcing you towards the massive breast. 


Candy smirked as she released her grip on her dress and felt her breasts settle back into her bra. She chuckled as she jiggled them around a bit, before returning to pack up the rest of the tinies. For about an hour Candy was packing her new commodities into their accommodations and ensuring that they had all of the essentials. She provided water along with shredded chicken and spinach to each RP and instructed everyone to get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow they would begin to train for their new lives and she advised them to use their time today to flush any pent up emotions from their systems. As displayed earlier, she had very little patience for letting crying get in the way of her work.


Meanwhile, inside the massive woman’s bra, you were desperately trying to lift the mass of supple flesh off of your meager frame. In the end, it was a fruitless endeavor. The harder that you pushed into Candy’s soft tit, the deeper your palms sunk. It didn’t take long for the giantess’ skin to react to your constant squirming, growing damp as she began to sweat more and more. 


“Jesus Christ!” You shouted to no one in particular as a single bead of sweat rolled onto your face. The salty liquid wormed its way into your mouth and eyes, stinging your senses. You silently prayed to your new goddess for freedom, but no reprieve came. For what felt like hours you were left to struggle in Candy’s sweaty underboob, until you finally lost your grip on consciousness. 


Candy finally finished taking care of her new little pets and decided to retreat to her bedroom for a little personal time with the two uppity playthings trapped in her bra. She entered the large master bedroom, holding the door open long enough for Coco to come bounding into the room behind her. The giantess smiled as she watched the large dog immediately wander over to her designated corner, where there was a large pillowy bed and a series of toys to play with. 


“Hmmm, good girl.” The giantess cooed as she walked over to the dog to scratch her head. She thought back to her days as a professional dog trainer, working to train pets for rich entitled assholes who were too lazy to put the work in themselves. Candy chuckled as she shook her head and walked over to her wardrobe. Training was fairly lucrative and she certainly never struggled. But when she made the jump over to breaking in RPs… it was a whole new world. The clientele that she serviced now tended to lean towards a more sadistic demographic. Not entirely surprising given that she was now technically trafficking human lives or at least the lives of former humans. And because of the nature of the product that she was dealing with now, Candy was able to charge exorbitant prices. Prices that afforded her an incredibly luxurious lifestyle. 


“Alright little ones, time to learn the ropes.” The giantess reached behind her back and began unzipping her dress. She gently laid the garment across a nearby armchair before easily undoing the clasp on her bra, allowing her breasts (and her tiny prisoners) to feel the cool air of freedom. She tossed the bra and it’s two passengers down onto the immense, king sized bed and continued to loom over them for a few minutes. 


You groggily wake back into consciousness as Liz is kneeling over you, gently shaking your shoulders and sobbing softly. You wrap your arms around her and try to console her as best you can. Looking up over Liz’s shoulder you can see the imposing form of Mistress Candy, looming far above. Completely nude, aside from a pair of black lacy underwear, Candy smiled cruelly as she casually plucked the bra up between two fingers and carelessly tossed it across the room. 


“You two are just so cute!” The giantess cooed as she lowered herself down onto the bed. The shadow cast by Candy’s immense body stretched for what seemed like miles, but unfortunately you were in no condition to get up and run. You tried to croak out to Elizabeth, to tell her to leave you and run. But, unfortunately your voice was too hoarse. 


When the giantess’ large bottom made impact with the mattress, an intense shockwave could be felt by both you and your girlfriend. Then, as her body continued to descend into the soft material of the bed, a slope began to form that led to where Candy’s ass touched the bedspread. You could only watch helplessly as the ground beneath you began funneling your body towards the giant woman. After a few moments of sliding, both you and Liz slam into Mistress Candy’s tanned, supple buttcheek. 


The giantess looked down and laughed as she watched the bold tiny woman try to free her boyfriend from being pinned by her butt. “Pathetic.” She commented snidely, as she lifted one cheek off of the bed. This created an additional pocket of space for her tiny playthings to slide into. 


You were horrified to see a cavern open up beneath this monstrous titaness. You hold tightly onto Liz’s hand as the two of you slide even deeper beneath the evil goddess, until you are both positioned directly beneath the thin veil of lace that sank into the valley between her massive cheeks. Despite the minimal light that was penetrating into this dark cavern, you can barely make out the edges of Candy’s wrinkled anus, peeking out from the edges of her thong. It’s been such a pleasant stretch of time since you were last forced to smell a giant woman’s asshole against your will. But it appears that your string of luck had run out, because you could already smell the aura of despair wafting down and settling on top of you. 


“Okay you little vermin. Here’s lesson number one. I’ll let one of you crawl out and the other gets to stay. I recommend that you take me up on this offer.” The giantess said, setting a timer on her phone for 60 seconds. Down in the shadow of her ass, you were busy trying to convince Elizabeth to leave you behind and to get the hell out of here. 


“You have to go. I can’t move, there’s no point in both of us being here!” You pleaded, wiping the tears out of her eyes. 


“I’m not going to leave you! It isn’t fair. You don’t know her like I do!” Liz shouted, keeping her hands clasped against your bruised face. It hurt you deeply to see her this scared and the very thought of allowing her to suffer like this was more than you could bare. 


“Christ Liz you have to fucking run! I can take this more than you can! I’m used to this shit and I promise you that I’ll be okay, now get off of your ass and FUCKING RUN!” You shouted, beginning to tear up yourself. “Please… I love you. I’ll be okay…”


Tears were streaming down Elizabeth’s face as she leaned down to give you a long kiss on the lips before she turned around and began crawling her way up the daunting slope. Twice she turned around to look backwards at you as she scaled her way towards freedom. You felt an enormous wave of relief when you saw her reach the top of the slope and stand on her feet again. She waved one last time before you finally laid back and waited for the inevitable to happen. 


“3...2...1… aaaaaaaand time!” Mistress Candy shouted with glee as she slammed her rear end back down onto the bed. With a few small wiggles back and forth, the giantess estimated that only one of her little victims was still beneath her. She peered down towards her hips where the tiny young woman was currently on her knees sobbing, as if her perfect ass was some sort of memorial site. 


“Ahh clever girl.” The giantess commented as she reached down to pluck the winner into her hand. “You learn quickly. That little boyfriend of yours is only going to get you in trouble.”


“Yes mistress.” Liz replied softly, barely audible to the much larger woman. The giantess looked curiously at her property. It almost seemed as though this tiny was already trained. Sure she was foolish to stand up to her master, but her subservience came much too quickly to be a fresh, unbroken slave. Suddenly, the massive woman felt a familiar gurgle in her gut as a wicked smile crossed her face. 


“Hey, little bird… pull my finger”


Liz looked up at her gigantic mistress in utter horror. The giantess was holding out her index finger; a single manicured fingernail was brushing against her chest. Candy’s gaze was cruel and intense, and Liz knew perfectly well what was going to happen if she did this. Although she also knew what was going to happen if she didn’t do it, the only difference being  that the giantess would likely be more vindictive if she were to be disobeyed. And so Liz silently prayed for your forgiveness as she reached out and grabbed Candy’s massive fingernail with both hands. 


———————————————-


You wiggled around slightly to try and get a bit more comfortable. With a decent bit of effort, you managed to free your arm out from underneath Mistress Candy’s ass cheek. With your body now able to move around, you took the opportunity to align yourself properly along the cleft of your fleshy prison. Granted, you were closer to the source of this stink than you would ever care to be, but the upside of not having your bones compressed was well worth the musky stench of your current confines. 


You began working your way “upwards” in your tight little tunnel. Although it was impossible to know exactly which way was truly up, you figured getting to either end of the crack would likely put you as far away from Candy’s asshole as you were going to get. Finally you arrived at the point where you could no longer press your body any farther. And so it was here that you would wait until your imprisonment was over. Looking around in the near pitch black gap between this giant woman’s ass cheeks, you had some more time to think. 


“God I hate thongs…” you thought. In your head you understood the appeal of the skimpy garment, but thanks to your unfortunate and far too frequent proximity to the female posterior, you really disliked them. In your experience, regular panties just seemed to help maintain that extra bit of separation between your body and the stink ring of whomever was tormenting you. 


“Wait, why are women always putting me in their ass?” This thought seemed to shatter your mind, but you had never really considered it before. You began tallying the number of women in your life who had intentionally made you suffer their reeking asses. Megan, Ashley, and Alexis, sure… but there was also Liz’s friend Missy, there were those two girls in high school who were always trying to sit on you, plus that one Chipotle employee who tried to steal you from Ashley. 


“Jesus Christ that’s insane.” You thought as you continued examining this pattern of unusual behavior. “I wonder if Liz would do it if she was bigger?” You then considered if loving the woman would make the experience any better. I mean you love Ashley dearly, but you’re not sure that you enjoyed smelling her ass any more than you did when you were kissing Alexis’ rosebud. Suddenly, your train of thought was interrupted by an ominous rumbling above you.


“Oh no. Please god no.” You said audibly as you began trying to push farther out of this tight crevice. Unfortunately your efforts to burrow away ended fruitlessly. The overhead growling continued to grow louder for several seconds, until it finally became deathly quiet. You had been in this position to know that this silence was not an indication that the trouble had passed. Instead it was…


PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

 

A long, drawn out expulsion of gas flooded out of Candy’s colon and began to pollute your airspace. It only took a moment for the presence of this heavier atmosphere to settle into your nose and mouth. After your first breath of Mistress Candy’s noxious fart, you began clawing at her skin to try to encourage her to shift her weight and allow you a chance to escape. Slowly, madness began to take hold in your mind as the oxygen in your body began to run out. Once again things began to go dark as you drifted off into the void, choking on the wretched geyser of gas that the giantess had dropped on you.