- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope eveyone enjoyed the longer chapter format! While this chapter isnt as long as the last one, I am trying to make each chapter a bit longer than the earlier ones. That being said, I hope you enjoy!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sitting in the dark and dank pit that is your sisters gym bag, you think about the events of the last day. In the course of only a few hours you went from studying with Ashley to getting licked, shoved into two different asses, farted on repeatedly and then finally sneezed on. What could’ve caused things to fall apart so quickly? There’s one thing that stands out. Alexis. You can’t quite explain it, and there no way to prove it yet, but you know that woman is somehow the cause of your misfortune. There’s just some sort of evil inside of her. And when you get out of this sweaty hellhole you’re going to sit down with Ashley and get rid of this hag.

 

“Wait what am I saying?” You think to yourself. “I said I was going to support Ashley, and I’m gonna give up on that after one shitty night?” 

 

Granted it has been an abnormally horrible evening, but you decide that you are going to stand by your word. So you steel your nerves and wait patiently for your release from Megan’s armpit dungeon.

 

After what you can only assume was about a half an hour of smelly meditation, you finally hear the shower turn off. You then prepare to meet face to face with your tormentor and try to negotiate an end to your suffering for the night. 

 

You can hear the muffled sounds of Megan stepping out from the shower and bumping around the bathroom. A few minutes later you hear the bathroom door open and close again.

 

“Megan? Hello? Megan, are out out there?” You call out to the darkness beyond the zipper of the gym bag. 

 

“There’s no way she’s leaving me in here right?” You start to walk to the edge of the clothes pile to see if you can get a view on the outside of the bag. Unfortunately as you walk towards the side of the bag, the smelly ground beneath you becomes unstable and you take a quick tumble over the edge. 

 

Rolling head of heels several times you finally come to rest on a vast stretch of a stretchy black material that you have to assume is a pair of Megan’s spandex shorts. You slowly stand up and try to get your bearings. You turn around and begin forming a plan to scale the mountain of clothes. As you peer up to the top of the cliff, you see something familiar. Teetering dangerously above you on the mountain of gym clothes, was the very same balled up sock that Megan tried to hit you with this afternoon. Looking around you, you notice that the pit that you fell into doesn’t actually leave you any room to run. Suddenly, as of fate had heard your fears, the sock rolls down towards you like the boulder from Indiana Jones. 

 

The weight of the sock slams into you with full force and presses you down into Megan’s spandex shorts. The sweaty foot rag is surprisingly heavy and you can feel some of your little sister’s foot sweat dripping down onto your head. 

 

You begin to cry, and eventually you fall asleep surrounded by the stench of Megan’s horrible feet. Who would’ve guessed that she would get her way, and have her tiny little brother suffer under her feet through the night. 

 

Hopefully tomorrow the feet, the farts, the sweat and the snot will be long behind you and life can go back to normal.

 

—— 7 hours later——-

 

You awaken to the sound of the bathroom door shutting, and some rustling noises coming from outside the bag. 

 

“Did Megan finally remember she left me in here?” You think to yourself. You sit quietly for a moment pondering whether getting your bitch of sister’s attention is worth it. I mean last night she did some horrible things to you, but she was drunk and right now you were pretty tired of basking in her foot stink.

 

“Megan! Megan get me out of this hell hole right now dammit!” You decide that taking the authoritative route with your hopefully now sober sister is the best way to put yourself on top. 

 

Moments later you hear an unzipping noise and the contents of the bag begin to get shifted around. Finally your salvation is at hand.

 

Eventually the large black sock that you’ve been sniffing all night gets lifted away and your prison is flooded with light. Once your eyes finally adjust to the light you see a face that you weren’t expecting. 

 

Alexis is looking down at you in your sorry state, and she has a confused look on her face that quickly turns into a sly smile.

 

“Well well well, it looks like the little man is a bit of a stink bug huh?” She says, taking note of the stink emanating from the bag that you appear to have slept in. “I thought you were pretty mad when I smushed your face into Ashley’s butt. I guess that was all just a show huh? Tell me, did you have to sneak into the bag to catch a whiff? Or did you get some help from the other sister? Well you are a special kind of freaky.”

 

“Jesus Christ shut the hell up!” You scream up at this strange giantess. You were utterly confused by her reaction to your struggles and think again about your initial assessment of this terrifying titan. “What makes you think I was in there on purpose? Are you dumb or do you get off on this shit? First Megan shoves me up her farthole and buries me in soccer socks. And then I get to wake up to a stranger in my bathroom asking me if I’m turned on by being my sisters sweat rag. Who the hell do you-“

 

PFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

 

The sudden sound of a thundering fart caught you very much by surprise. At this very moment, you notice for the first time that Alexis has her pants around her ankles and is sitting on the toilet. 

 

You return your gaze from the enormous genitals of your new captor, back to her beautiful face. The look on her face now, almost make you think that she pities you.

“What’s a matter my little stink bug? Did you lose your nerve?” Alexis reaches down and picks you up by your arms and dangles you in front of her face. “Oh I’m sorry little one, do I have permission to pick you up? I can just drop you if you’re uncomfortable.” 

 

Looking down you can see directly between Alexis’ legs. You look at the cold toilet water far below and wonder if you would survive the impact of the fall.



PFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

 

Or if you would even want to.

Chapter End Notes:

Tomorrow's chapter will be another long one. Stay tuned and please drop a review if youre enjoying the story!

 

Thanks for reading!