- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter shows a bit about who Alexis is, and what she really wants. 

 

I hope you enjoy!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So maybe we got off on the wrong foot Alexis. I’m sorry that I snapped on you, it’s just that I didn’t get a whole lot of sleep last night” you say trying to salvage the precarious situation that you’ve found yourself in.

 

“Well what a little gentleman. I’m glad you’ve come around to my way of thinking, but I really hope it doesn’t have to come to this every time. I’d really hate to have to shit on you every time I don’t get my way. I feel like it would put a damper on our relationship.” Alexis seems to want to be clear that she is more than willing to torment you to get her way.

 

“Well that doesn’t seem like a good way to get on Ashley’s good side. She’s been the one keeping me safe for years now. And if she’s willing to lay down the law with Megan, do you really think she’ll let you get away with it after one date?” You’re hoping that this girl has some real feelings for Ashley, and that is something you could leverage against her.

 

“Oh I’m not too worried about Ashley, I know she looks after you but pretty soon she’ll be seeing things differently. I’d give it a week before she’s wrapped around my finger and doing everything I say. And when that time comes, you’re going to want to have a better attitude.” Alexis continues to look you over, taking in the various details of your tiny form.

 

“Listen Alexis, I’m trying here. I want to like you for Ashley’s sake, but there’s no way in hell you're going to be sticking around if you keep up the bullshit. You’ve been here for a day and you think you’re running the show? Come on you can’t really believe that?” You say standing your ground against the large goddess in front of you. Given the circumstances that you’re in, no one could blame you for begging this beautiful woman for mercy. You could easily just agree to whatever she wanted in exchange for a chance to return to your normal bed and some much needed respite. But you know all too well that is not the way to handle this situation. If you give in too a giantess with a superiority complex, then you’re just making it more likely that she’ll back later to you with you again. You have to make your stand here, and drive this bitch out of your life once and for all.

 

“Listen closely little one, I know all about your dynamic with you’re sisters. You and Ashley are twins and have been as thick as thieves since you were kids. But it’s a bit of one sided relationship now that you’re an itty bitty bug boy. She looks after you, helps you study, drives you around, and then comes home to run the household. And what can you do to take some of that pressure off of her? Nothing. You’re a burden on her and we both know it.” Alexis talks down to you, in less of an angry attacking manner, but in more of a Matter-of-Fact sort of tone. You would be lying if you said that her words didn’t hurt at least a little bit.

 

Alexis continued “In fact, she is so starved for physical attention and an emotional connection she brought me to bed on our first date. We talked for quite a while last night after I finished her off, and she had plenty to say about you.”

 

Your face has turned bright red and you can’t think of anything to say. This stranger seems to know quite a bit about you, and how to apply pressure to make you squirm. “She’s lying. She doesn’t know shit about me and she doesn’t know shit about Ashley.” You think in your head. But even if she is, her words are still enough to make you feel like absolute garbage.

 

“You’re not wrong, she definitely loves you quite a bit. But I’d be willing to guess that she’ll bend some of her rules about protecting little Maxxy if it makes me happy. And THAT would make me very, very, happy.” As Alexis finishes her sentence she slowly lowers you down until you are face to face with her crotch. 

 

As you get closer to the space between her legs, you notice that you can still smell the farts from before lingering in the bowl. But even more potent than the fart, is the smell coming off of her gigantic woman hood. The smell of her sex fills your nostrils and as much as you hate Alexis in this moment you cannot stop your body from becoming aroused. The only thing you can do is hope that this giant woman doesn’t take notice of your stiff erection.

 

As you dangle in front of Alexis’ crotch you are left with nothing to do aside from wonder what she is going to do next. The next few moments feel like days as you wait for something horrible to happen, until suddenly Alexis begins to forcefully urinate into the water below. 

 

For several agonizing seconds you are held dangerously close to the stream of piss emanating from your new enemy just breathing in the acrid stench and enduring small droplets of urine landing on you.

 

When the stream finally ends, you look up towards Alexis’ face and see her smirking an arrogant grin back down towards you.

 

“Well I suppose I could ask you for some help with the toilet paper….” her voice trails off letting you imagine the degrading experience. “But I think we'll save that for a rainy day. For now I’m gonna go have a chat with Megan and see if we can bring Ashley around to our way of thinking. And you…. you’re going back to bed.” 

 

Ashley then reaches into the gym bag and pulls out the balled up sock that crushed you for the entire night. She then unrolls the sock and lifts it to her face so she can take a quick whiff. 

 

“Phew that thing is ripe. I wouldn’t wish that stench on my worst enemy. Oh well, I’ll remind Megan to come get you in a few hours. Bye bye!” Alexis winks as she lets go of your arms and you begin to plummet to the ground. But instead of falling to the floor, you drop into the long tube of Megan’s soccer sock.

 

Once your trapped in the toes section of the smelly garment Alexis balls it back up and tucks it into the gym bag, but she makes sure to put it underneath all the other clothes in the bag.

 

She then finishes up her duties in the bathroom and goes to have a quick chat with Max’s younger sister who seems to already feel the same way she does about tiny people.

Chapter End Notes:

This was another short chapter, sorry about that but I'm posting a second chapter tonight to make up for it. 

 

As always, please leave a review and let me know what you think of the story.

Thanks for reading!