- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here you go folks! A longer chapter becasue I had some extra time and inspiration. 

Here Megan finds a smelly little hostage in her gym bag, and has a conversation about the future of their relationship.

Hope you enjoy!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You didn’t sleep very much in the time since Alexis put you back in your smelly prison. Surprising as it may be, you sisters well worn soccer socks don’t make the most comfortable sleeping situation. The toe section of the sock that was pressing into your face had become rough and hard as the sweat soaked fibers had dried out.

 

So instead of sleeping you decided to use this time to think and strategize your next move. You carefully go over the conversation you had with Alexis in your mind. How could she so brazenly torment you? Wasn’t she scared of you taking this information to Ashley? She seemed so confident that even if you ratted her out to Ashley, that nothing would happen. But there’s no way that would be the case, right? Ashley loves you more than anything else and she’s always taken care of you. There’s no way Ashley would ever join in on this sick game that Alexis was playing. Megan probably would, if you’re being completely honest with yourself. I mean at this very moment you’re basking in the raw stench of her foot sweat and you were farted on several times last night. To be fair she was a little bit intoxicated but you could not deny that she loved to torture you with every stink that her body could muster, and if it was just you Megan and Alexis, you would probably spend a lot of your time in between giant toes.

 

But Ashley is different, she is a kind, gentle and loving sister who will be appalled by the treatment that you received last night. And once you tell her that Alexis actively tormented you as well, that demon bitch will be long gone from your life. You’re a little disheartened that the first woman that Ashley actually shows an interest in turns out to be an absolute sadist. You genuinely wanted to be supportive of your sisters relationship, but not if her date threatens to dump you in the toilet every time you stand up to her.

 

As you’re thinking about things, the bag you’ve spent the past several hours in begins to shake around and you feel yourself being lifted into the air. Based on the bouncing that you’re doing inside the sock, you assume that the gym bag is being moved from the bathroom. 

 

You feel the bag slam onto the floor and hear the sound of the zipper being opened. After a couple of minutes your sweaty sleeping bag is lifted up, unrolled, and you are dropped out of the sock and onto the carpeted floor. You take a few moments and allow your eyes to adjust to the light. Once you can see again, you realize that you’re sitting on the floor in Megan’s room, and your gargantuan sister is sitting in front of you with her long legs forming a large circle around you. 

 

“Well good morning big guy. Did you sleep alright?” Megan asks. And you can’t quite tell if she is taunting you, or if she is just genuinely an idiot, but you decide that despite all the anger building up in your chest it would be a good idea to tread lightly.

 

“Megan I’d like to just go to my room please. I did not get any sleep thanks to you and Alexis and I want a shower before I go get some sleep” you say very bluntly.

 

“Yea, before I let you go we need to talk about that. I just want to start by saying that I’m sorry. I guess I may have gone a little overboard last night huh?” Megan has a look of genuine concern on her face, but you are skeptical that this isn’t some sort of trick.

 

“A little overboard? I think you went more than a little overboard. This was way over the line, and I can’t believe you care so little about me as a person to put me through that.” You’re not doing a very good job at hiding your emotions but at this point you’re just too tired to care. 

 

Megan sheepishly replies, “Look Max, I know it was stupid and I shouldn’t have done it. I had a bit too much to drink and made a mistake.” 

 

“And is that an excuse? First of all you’re too young to be drinking, and that’s still no excuse to do what you did. If you want to be treated like a fucking adult, then for the love of god act like it!” Your words are dripping with venom at this point. You’ve lost all control of your rationality and you’re ready for Megan to pay for what she did to you. 

 

“Don’t talk to me like that Max.” Megan has clearly taken some offense to your harsh language. “And I think you’re overreacting a little bit. I mean yeah the bag definitely stinks but you aren’t going to die from one night of smelly feet.” She flexes her enormous toes and you can’t help but to notice just how helpless you would be in fighting them off. 

 

You take a moment to collect yourself before continuing the conversation. “Well it wasn’t just smelling your socks now was it? You crossed a line with what you did in the shower.”

 

“What I did in the shower? What does that even mean?” She asks. You can’t quite tell if she is acting innocent or if she was too drunk to remember that other disgusting things that she did to you.

 

You want to be careful about how you proceed with this conversation. While you do feel like she feels some remorse over what happened, you’re afraid that she might’ve had a conversation with Alexis last night and might be working some sort of angle on you.

 

“Do you really not remember? You farted on me last night. More than once” you decide to play along.

 

“That’s why you’re so mad? Because I farted? Well news flash dumbass, everyone farts. EVERYONE. You fart, I fart, even your perfect superstar sister Ashley.” Megan laughs off your complaints as trivial and proceeds to stand up, pick you up and begin walking towards the door. “If you’re going to be policing everyone who dares to rip ass in the house, you’re not gonna be getting much sleep at all.”

 

“Well I tend to take it personally when you put my head UP your ass before you fart! Or does that seem normal to you too?” You shout up at her, once again needing to get the last word in.

 

Megan stops in her tracks and brings you up towards her face. Looking into her eyes you can see that she looks confused. Maybe she actually doesn’t remember doing that to you, however unlikely that seems.

 

Suddenly the confusion disappears from Megan’s face and a wide smile creeps onto her face. “Wait… are you being serious right now? I blasted you at point blank range? Jeez I must’ve been way drunker than I thought. But be honest, how bad was it? I farted once this morning and it was pretty rank hahaha.”

 

You cannot believe that she is laughing about this again. You feel a searing hot rage build up in your chest once again. “Are you fucking seri-“ 

 

Megan cuts you off before you can start your tirade of swear words. “Wait why would I even do that? I mean I know I can be a little mean when I drink but I must’ve had a reason to put you right at ground zero.”

 

“I startled you in the bathroom and you freaked out!” You hiss back at her. 

 

“Wait, so you were perving on me in the bathroom? And you want me to feel bad for you? You’re a little asshole you know that? You creep on me in the bathroom while I’m drunk and you want to talk down to me because you got what you deserved? Alexis was right about you. You’re nothing but a pervert and bully. Well you listen to me and listen good little man. I’m not letting you push me around anymore, and if you want to go tattle on me to big sissy, then I’m gonna let her know about your perverted little hobbies.” Megan has gone from 0-100 in the matter of a couple of seconds. And she is squeezing you so tightly that you can’t even muster a response.

 

Megan then stomps out of the room with you clenched tightly in her fist. Walking out of her room and over to your habitat, the irritated titan removes the cover from your room and carelessly tosses you inside. You look up at the blonde beauty and keep your mouth shut in the hopes that this can all just end.

 

Megan places the lid back on the habitat and turns around to walk back the her room. But before she does, she stops and bends at the waist so her large behind, clad in black tights, is pressed right up against the glass wall of your room. You stare at the enormous booty and hold your breath, afraid that at and moment it could break the glass and swallow you whole. 

 

“And Max, if you ever creep on me in the bathroom again… you’ll spend a week in the back of my thong apologizing to my asshole.” Megan leaves you with that picture to keep in your mind.

 

You’ve never been as scared as you are right now. For some reason Megan isn’t afraid of the consequences of her actions, and at this point you think that trying to get her in trouble might just make things worse.

 

While you’re staring blankly out the window, Ashley comes strolling into the room. She looks like she had an even rougher night then you did, although you know that isn’t true. You look here over and notice that her hair is all sorts of disheveled, and she’s wearing a wrinkled T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants that are just a bit too big for her. As she walks by your room she mumbles “Hey Max” in a half asleep, barely conscious voice. She then strolls sleepily into the kitchen and begins making herself a cup of coffee.

 

Standing in the kitchen you can see Ashley yawn and stretch to try to wake herself up a bit. While she stretches she accidentally lets out a small fart and proceeds to giggle at her release. “Oops, sorry about that Max. Wake up and smell the coffee, am I right? Hahaha” 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed the longer chapter! Megan shows a bit of dominance and embrace the powerful giantess that she is. And Max keeps backing himself into a corner.

 

As always please leave a review about what you do or don't like. I'm actively trying to incorporate the suggestions that I get into the story. The suggestions can also refer to the formatting. I'm very new with writing!

 

Thanks for reading!