- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

This chapter will be a quick look into some of the things that Max went through while learning to cope with his condition. I’m thinking that I want to incorporate one of these chapters every so often to either spice things up with some more fetish action, or help develop some of the characters and relationships that aren't so predominantly featured in the main story. As always let me know what you think, because if the community doesn’t like this sort of tangent from the story, I have no problem taking them out.

 

This chapter will feature Megan’s feet and a bit of back story.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been about 11 years since the world learned about Jason Gardell Syndrome, better known simply as the “shrinking virus.” Jason Gardell was a man living a normal life in California when he was suddenly discovered by his wife at a mere 20’’ tall. Jason was the first recorded case of the shrinking virus but it was not long after that more and more cases started popping up all over the nation, seemingly at random. You were very familiar with the condition for two main reasons; first your father was a sales rep for the company ProTech. They had made a real name for themselves by paving the way in creating equipment for Rps to make life easier. The second reason you knew all about the shrinking virus was that your little sister Megan would not SHUT UP about it. She was downright obsessed with the idea that people could shrink down to a sized of an inch tall. To most people it seemed like a simple case of a young girl being fascinated by cute little people. But you felt differently about Megan ever since you saw something weird one day..... 

*6 years ago*

It was after school when you were wandering around the house bored out of your mind. Both of your parents were at work and Ashley was at Volleyball practice. You were just kind of lounging in your bedroom when you heard a voice coming through the vents. Suddenly you realized that it was Megan and she was talking to someone. You didn’t even realize that she was home, or that she had a friend over. 

 

You walk out into the hall and towards her room to see what was going on.

 

“It looks like little Jason needs to be taught a lesson” you hear from under the door.

 

You swing the door open and shout “WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!” You were hoping you could scare the crap out of her.

 

Megan shoots up and drops whatever she had in her hands at the moment.

 

Looking down you see a small doll figurine as well as a white ankle sock. Well it looks like it may have been white at one point, but now it is a sickly grey color with bits of black under the toes and heel. Clearly this sock hasn't been washed.

 

“Get out of my room you jerk” Megan shouts at you, her face turning a bright red.

 

“What the heck are you even doing you little freak? Did you just call that thing Jason? And why the hell are you wrapping it up in a sock?” You are now laughing at how ridiculous your sister truly is.

 

“Mind your own business you asshole! And get out of my room!” You can see that she is now getting visibly upset.

 

“Whatever dork. Have fun stinking up your little toys. Maybe if you didn't do weird shit like this, you would have more friends hahaha!” you laugh at your cruel joke, and at your sister’s painful loneliness.

 

“You’re such a jerk Max, I hope you get shrunk down one day and then I’ll get the last laugh.” Megan is almost in tears at this point, but it seems like she’s more angry than she is sad.

 

“Ooooh I’m really scared of Megan’s big ol’ feet. Guess I better be careful!” 

 

“If I ever get a hold of you when you shrink, my feet will be the least of your worries!” In the middle of her sentence Megan winds up and throws her sock at your face. It made direct contact with your nose, and while it only hit you for a second, it was easily one of the worst things you had smelled in a long time. 

 

“Maybe a quick dip in the toilet would change your attitude. I might even flush it BEFORE I drop you in if I’m feeling nice” she flips you off as she pushed you out of the doorway and slams it shut.

 

“Ugh, what a gross creep” you think to yourself as you return to your room to watch some TV.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed a bit more foot content. Don't worry there will be a variety of fetish material coming up, but to me foot odor is a good starting point. Next chapter we will go back to the main story and meet a new character.

 

As always please leave a review and let me know what you did or didnt like. And if you want drop some suggestions as well and they might end up in the story.