- Text Size +

The front door burst open rapidly, sending a gust of air into the house which was powerful enough to knock Nate over.

Kayleigh stepped into the house with tremendous force and her foot crashed down onto the hardwood floor. With the same energy she had used to open the door, she slammed it shut, causing its surroundings to rumble. This brief span of time was only a few actions for Kayleigh, yet it shook Nate's world.

Before Nate could even open his mouth to greet his girlfriend, he watched as her colossal form marched past him on the way to the kitchen. Nate was confused as to why Kayleigh hadn't given him even a single glance to acknowledge his presence. He brushed it off and figured she must be tired after a long day of work. He was anxious to see her though, so he began the walk down the hall toward the kitchen.

To Nate, the path to the kitchen was a bit of a trek. His surroundings were of enormous scale, with the corridor stretching for what seemed like a mile, and the walls reaching so high that he had to strain his neck to see the ceiling. Nate had only made it around a third of the way through his journey when he heard the familiar sound of Kayleigh's booming footsteps approaching.

Nate stood still in the middle of the hallway as he watched his girlfriend get closer and closer. "Kayleigh look out!" Nate yelled in vein. Just before she reached his location, Kayleigh noticed something on the ground in her peripheral. "Nate? What are you doing right there? I could have stepped on you!" Kayleigh's voice echoed loudly in the ears of her miniscule boyfriend. "Sorry I-" Nate started, but couldn't finish before Kayleigh continued down the hall towards the front door. She took off her shoes and put them in the same spot as the others by the front door, then proceeded back toward the kitchen. This time she made sure not to step on Nate, and he watched as her sock-clad feet stomped past him.

Once again Nate made his way towards the kitchen, this time arriving at his destination. He saw that Kayleigh was preparing to cook a quick meal, and once again he was reminded of his hunger. Nate climbed up the tall ladder to the kitchen counters and made himself visible to Kayleigh so they could talk face to face. "Hey, how was work?" he shouted so she could hear. "I don't want to talk about it" Kayleigh retorted quickly, showing Nate what kind of mood she was in. "Sorry to hear that," Nate replied wholeheartedly, "But I do have some good news that might cheer you up. I cleaned those shoes you wanted me to so badly." "That's good," she replied nonchalantly, "you can clean them some more tomorrow I guess." Based on his past chore track record, Kayleigh had no expectations of Nate's progress in the task. "No I mean I finished cleaning them today, take a look and see for yourself." Nate was slightly annoyed at her faith in him, but he was hopeful she would be proud of his achievement. "Oh cool, good job," Kayleigh stated flatly, and returned to focus on making food.

Nate was shocked. How could she care so little when she seemed so enthusiastic about it this morning? He pondered in frustration for a couple minutes before calming himself down. Nate justified Kayleigh's reactions to him once again with the fact that she had a bad day at work, and tried not to pay it anymore mind. Meanwhile, Kayleigh didn't even notice the effect of what she had said on Nate.

Putting it all behind him, Nate's new goal was to try to cheer his girlfriend up so they could enjoy the night together. "So I was thinking we could watch a movie tonight. Maybe something we've wanted to watch for a while but haven't gotten around to?" he projected his voice up at her. "Actually my show comes on in a few minutes so I was just gonna watch that tonight," Kayleigh stated, absorbed in her own interest, "you can hang out and watch with me if you want." Nate felt a little defeated, but he feigned his happiness. "Sure, that works with me."

Kayleigh made her way into the living room with her meal, turned on the TV, and sat down on the couch. Nate begrudgingly followed her there and stood below the couch where she sat. "Can you help me up there?" he asked her. Kayleigh let out a reluctant sigh as her massive hand reached down and scooped him up. Nate felt himself moving a little further than he expected when suddenly he was plopped down onto the coffee table in front of the couch. Kayleigh had misinterpreted his request, since he had wanted to be on the couch next to her, but Nate didn't want to worsen her mood so he kept his mouth shut and accepted his position. The coffee table had plenty of space for him anyway.

Nate was just settling into a comfortable position when a loud thump startled him and the table he was on vibrated. He turned around to see what the noise was and behind him two large figures eclipsed his view. Kayleigh had propped her feet up on the table, and they happened to be right next to where Nate was positioned. "I'm in the mood for a massage," Kayleigh's voice resonated from behind the towering feet. Nate knew exactly what this meant. Usually Nate had massaged her feet as a foreplay for his own pleasure, but over time she grew to like the experience and it became an expectation for her. On most days Nate was happy to be granted the opportunity to be close to her feet, but now something felt different. He wasn't sure if it was because he was with her shoes all day or because she was in a bad mood or because he was tired, but Nate's interest in Kayleigh's feet was at a low. Still wanting to cheer her up, Nate obliged her and approached her feet.

He reached her heel and stared blankly at it for a second. Nate then plunged his body into her foot, with his hands, chest, and cheek pressed firmly into her sock. He felt a rush of comfort wash over him as he felt the softness and warmth of her sock on his body. Maybe he would be in the mood for this tonight. Just as he had done many times, Nate began to apply pressure to Kayleigh's large sole, pushing his hands, knees, and even head into her heel. Usually Kayleigh was quick to provide feedback on the massage, but Nate heard no response from her and wondered if he was doing a good enough job. After several minutes he made out her voice stating "Do the other one now." He must have done a decent enough job for her to warrant this statement, but still Nate wasn't used to this type of verbal response from his girlfriend. Nate moved to the other foot and repeated his actions for a few more minutes. Kayleigh shifted and moved her feet as she reached down to pull her socks off. Nate instantly noticed a wave of odor from her feet as she peeled off both socks and placed them on the table next to her feet. The smell seemed to fade a bit, but the closer Nate was to Kayleigh's feet the stronger the scent was. Kayleigh lifted one foot off the table and crossed one leg over the other. In this position, Kayleigh's feet loomed over Nate and he felt completely dwarfed by them. He stared up in awe and admiration, and noticed that her feet were slightly dirty for being in shoes all day. Kayleigh rubbed her feet together and scrunched her toes as she exposed them to the open air, and Nate began to feel aroused. He was surprised, this was a contrast to his disinterest just a little bit earlier. 

Nate's focus on Kayleigh's feet was broken by a sharp feeling in his stomach and the sound of Kayleigh's spoon clinking against the side of her bowl. He had been so focused on massaging her feet that he once again neglected to get food. This time, he needed to make sure he ate. "Hey Kayleigh, I haven't eaten since lunch, can I have some of your food?" Nate shouted over to her. For a few seconds she seemed to be lost in her thoughts, but then she responded. "OK, but it'll be a challenge." She seemed to be in a slightly better mood than before, but it wasn't her usual cheery tone. Kayleigh reached into her bowl and plucked out a single grain of rice. Nate was starving and barely contemplated what she had said, all he knew was that food was coming his way. Before her hand reached him it moved up toward the top of the foot that was crossed over the other. Nate's expectations were shattered and he realized he should have listened to what she said, especially given her attitude. "You'll have to climb for your food," Kayleigh declared, putting the rice inbetween her toes. Nate was unsure why his girlfriend was toying with him. He wanted to be positive and think that she was cheering up and wanted to make a fun, erotic game for him, but given the context of the situation he was pretty sure that wasn't Kayleigh's intention. Nevertheless, Nate was extremely hungry. He had no choice but to go along with the giantess's challenge. He was powerless against her.

Nate got to the base of Kayleigh's foot and looked up. Her towering soles intimidated him, and even cast a shadow over his tiny body. Nate figured the climb would be tough, but he was determined to eat. He grabbed on to her foot with a hugging motion, and began to inch his way up. parts of her feet were tough and calloused, and this was more apparent to someone of Nate's size. He used this to his advantage, and managed to latch onto certain parts of Kayleigh's foot as he made his way up. Although it was the best way of climbing without any sort of equipment, Nate couldn't help but feel as if it was inefficient. His face was pressed against her soles, meaning his mouth came in contact with the dirt at the bottom of them several times, and the smell of her feet went directly into his nose. Slowly but surely Nate scaled her foot and made it to the top. One down, one to go. Nate stood atop the big toe of her lower foot and leapt upwards and across to the other, managing to cling onto it above her heel. He was making good progress. Repeating his process for climbing her other foot, Nate eventually found himself at eye level with the crevasses between her toes. He sidled over towards her big toe until the grain of rice was directly in front of him. His eyes widened as he lifted himself up closer to it. Part of his body rested inbetween her toes, and his legs dangled next to the ball of her foot. Nate was able to pick up the grain of rice, and noticed that during his journey to it Kayleigh must have squished it between her toes, as it had been flattened and bits of dirt clung to the sides. At this point, Nate couldn't care less. He pulled the rice up to his mouth and took a big bite. It was delicious. Unfortunately for Nate, Kayleigh's foot odor was strongest at her toes, and inbetween bites of his 'meal' he caught whiffs of the scent. Nate gagged, but regained his senses and continued to eat. He was halfway through eating the piece of rice when Kayleigh finally turned her attention from the TV and looked at her feet. "Oh you made it. Eat up, because there's nothing else left," Kayleigh stated dryly. Her refocus onto Nate caused her to stir slightly. She shifted her weight on the couch, and her legs moved slightly too. Nate felt Kayleigh's feet begin to rumble, and he began to lose his balance. "Oh shit!" Nate exclaimed as he felt himself slipping. He dropped the rice and tried to grip onto Kayleigh's toe, but to no avail. Nate knew he would fall to the table regardless, but with quick thinking he decided to land on Kayleigh's socks down below him. Before he fell Nate pushed off from the foot in the direction of the socks. His jump was forceful enough to effectively land him on the socks and cushion his blow just a little.

Nate hit the table with a hard thud despite the soft material he landed on. Nate felt sore and a little dazed, and tried to collect himself. Before he had time to react to the fall and just before Kayleigh noticed that Nate was no longer on her foot, the sound of the front door opening made its way to their ears. Just then, Kayleigh's roommate Emma stepped into the house.