- Text Size +

The sound of high heels clacked down onto the stiff floor and echoed down the hallway getting louder and louder.

Nate sat up with his head still spinning. He knew that high heels meant Emma had arrived home. Although she always came back later than Kayleigh, she was home rather early by her standards. Usually on workdays Emma brought a change of clothes with her and went out for the night directly after work. Tonight she must have changed her mind and gone straight home.

The woman entered into the area where the kitchen and living room were. "Hey Em," Kayleigh said, doing a better job at greeting her roommate than she did her boyfriend. "Hey girl what's up," Emma responded in her usual tired tone. "Just watching a little TV. You're not going out tonight?" Kayleigh inquired, curious as to why her roommate was home early. "Nah, my head is pounding so I figured I'd just chill here until my headache goes away." As she said this Emma walked over towards the coffee table and dropped her big designer purse onto it. Nate instinctively put his hands in front of his face and a gust of air rushed over him as the bag slammed down on the table. Nate realized that Emma hadn't even noticed his presence.

Emma's next move was to walk over to her favorite cabinet and swing open the door. From there she brought down a bottle of alcohol and a glass and poured herself an ample amount. "Self medication," Emma said to Kayleigh, as she brought the glass to her lips for a sip. Kayleigh let out a light laugh. Even if Emma wasn't going out that night she was gonna make her own fun.

Emma closed the cabinet but grabbed the bottle, and with it in hand made her way to the other side of the c-shaped couch. She set the bottle and her glass on the table carefully then proceeded to fall back into the cushions of her seat, letting out a hefty sigh. Emma reached down towards her feet and removed her high heels one by one, setting them on the coffee table instead of the ground. After all, they were expensive, so she had to treat them with care. "I've been on my feet all day long," Emma exclaimed, "and these heels don't make it easy." "Oh tell me about it," Kayleigh responded, trying to reciprocate Emma's feelings. "Lucky for me I have a little massager here for when I get home." Kayleigh's eyes turned toward Nate. At first Emma didn't know what she meant, but then she spied Nate on the table near her roommate's feet. "Oh Nate I didn't notice you there." Emma took another sip of her drink. "Hey Emma," Nate said, too quietly for anyone but himself to hear. "Kayleigh you have the right idea here," Emma continued, "I need to find me a man and shrink him down too so my feet can get some attention!" "Well the only hard part will be finding someone who's just as willing as Nate!" Kayleigh laughed as she said this. Nate felt betrayed and embarrassed. How could his girlfriend be mocking him like this?

Kayleigh got an idea to help solve her friends problem for the night. "You know Em, Nate was just finishing up my massage, maybe you could borrow him for a little bit." Nate couldn't believe his ears. Borrow him? Like an object? What was his girlfriend saying? "No don't worry about it Kay, I'm sure the little guy doesn't want to." Nate was glad she didn't accept his girlfriend's unusual offer. "No really, it's alright, Nate would be happy to give you a massage, right babe?" Emma glared down at him in expectation. "No I'm not-" "Well if you insist!" Emma's words cut Nate off before he could react. It was no use. Nate was completely at their whim.

Emma swung her legs up from the ground and propped her feet up on the coffee table. Nate now stood in between two large pairs of feet. He trudged his way over to Emma's bare soles. As he approached Nate began to discern the differences between Kayleigh and Emma's feet. Emma's feet were larger, probably by a couple sizes. Along with this they were far wider and meatier than Kayleigh's, not that Kayleigh's feet were very slender in the first place. As he looked up at the imposing feet, Nate could see a layer of sweat glistening on them. They also seemed weathered, most likely due to the constant wearing of high heels, and Nate noticed peeling on the ball of her foot. Overall, her feet were much more gnarly than what Nate was used to. She was right, they could use some attention. Regardless, Nate didn't hesitate at plunging himself into Emma's feet and going through the usual motions of the massage. "Ooh that feels nice," Emma remarked. At least SHE was giving him positive feedback...

Kayleigh removed her feet from the table. "I'm gonna make a trip to the bathroom. I'll be back in a bit. You two enjoy each other." Kayleigh made her departure and Nate watched aggravated as she left. The two heard her footsteps ascend up the stairs and realized this was the first time they had ever interacted without Kayleigh present. Neither knew much about the other. All Nate knew was that Emma liked to go out and drink, and all Emma knew was that Nate was her roommate's bug-sized boyfriend who was about to give her a much needed massage.

Nate continued to work into Emma's massive soles, gritting his teeth as her salty sweat began to coat him. Emma closed her eyes and settled back into the couch. "Push harder," she told Nate, who tried his best to do what she said. "Oooh yeah this is nice!" the tipsy giantess stated enthusiastically. Nate knew that Kayleigh enjoyed his massages, but he had never seen her enjoy one this much. He wondered how his tiny movements were having such a big impact on Emma's massive feet. After another minute Nate switched to her other foot. He noticed that she was moving a little bit hut wasn't sure what she was up to. Nate thought he heard slight moaning sounds coming from Emma. These were followed by more movement and louder noises. "What the hell?" Nate said aloud. Not wanting to stop his task, he decided to find out what was happening from Emma herself. "Hey Emma!" he shouted, "What are you doing?" After a few seconds of no reply and continual movement Emma responded breathily, "Don't stop!"

The giantess was masturbating to the event taking place. It wasn't because of the feeling of the massage Nate gave, but the idea of dominating a man at her feet excited Emma immensely. In her intoxicated stupor she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. Emma rubbed her clit forcefully, causing her whole body to move and vibrate the coffee table. Before Nate could react to Emma's response, she let out a longer moan. As she climaxed Emma stretched her feet out and flexed her toes. They straightened out in line with her leg. In the process, the foot Nate was massaging descended down onto him, toppling him over and pinning him beneath it. Her intense orgasm lasted several seconds, and Nate could hear her moans as her ginormous sole enveloped his body and the sweat from her foot wiped off on him. Emma let out one last moan, this time scrunching her toes together powerfully. Nate was caught between them, and as they pulled him in he caught a breath of putrid air from under her toes before he felt suffocated. Her toes released their strong grip on Nate and Emma's whole body relaxed, completely satisfied.

Nate lay on the ground covered in foot sweat in utter disbelief. He was appalled at what Emma had just done. She took her feet off the table and bent over so her face was above Nate. He stammered, "Wh- What the hell Emma!? What's wrong with you!? You almost smothered me you could have killed me!" Emma grinned. "Pfft you were fine. Aren't you invincible anyway?" "No! I could easily suffocate or get hurt by a number of things! This isn't a joke! What you did was wrong and Kayleigh's gonna make sure you pay for it!" Nate yelled up at her. "Oh no she won't. This will be our little secret unless you really want to be smothered under my feet," Emma threatened. Nate's eyes widened in frustration and disgust. He now knew from experience that there was no point contesting her authority. What he had just experienced would be a secret between him and Emma forever. Nobody would know that the giantess had used him like toy for her own pleasure. Emma's smile grew wider and mischievous as she knew Nate had bent to her will. She reclined back onto the couch and returned her feet to their resting position on the table. "Feel free to continue the massage," the sly giantess taunted.

Nate felt like he could throw up when suddenly he heard the sound of Kayleigh coming back down the stairs. Nate was so desperate he longed for his demanding girlfriend to return.