- Text Size +

Nate approached the kitchen and heard the the clanking of bowls and the sizzling of the stove. Once he got close enough he peered around the corner. His eyes drew upward from the floor as he looked up at Claire.

Claire had just woken up and made her way downstairs to fix something to eat. Since the house was quiet, she put her headphones in and turned on her music to escape the silence.

As Claire moved things around the kitchen and cleaned up after herself she lightly moved to the music. Nate felt the familiar movement of the ground he was accustomed to when someone walked by. The source was Claire, who was tapping her feet to the music, unaware of the tremors she was causing Nate to experience.

Claire began to move more, and the tapping turned into dancing. From his position on the floor Nate watched the girl's slender feet move about and observed the sway of her hips, amazed at the sheer size of her figure. It was no doubt she was attractive, and the more he looked at her the more Nate became excited in the presence of the giantess.

Before Nate fell into a trance he shook his head and broke concentration. It was wrong for him to look at her like this. Nate knew that he should simply let her know he was home so the two could coexist peacefully and so he could avoid invading her privacy. Nate spied the ladder to the counter on the other side of the kitchen. The problem was, Claire was using every part of the kitchen, so every now and then she would move around to different spots as she danced. The ladder was the only way up to the counter, and Nate couldn't see any other way to get her attention while she had headphones in and was focused on cooking.

He waited patiently to make his move. As soon as Nate noticed Claire stop, he made a swift departure for the ladder. Nate was about halfway across the kitchen before Claire turned around towards his direction. Still wildly bouncing to the music she began to move across the kitchen. Nate looked up at Claire and saw her begin to move his way. "Shit shit shit" he uttered as he sped up in attempt to avoid her. Nate's attempt to escape the massive girl was futile. Claire moved her feet quickly and right as she reached Nate's position she twirled around vivaciously. Nate's body was caught as she spun, and Claire's heel made contact with him with such force that it launched him into the side of the bottom cabinets.

Nate had the wind knocked out of him as he flew towards the cabinets and stopped suddenly with a thud. Claire's feet stepped near him as she danced, and Nate sat with his back to the wall as he looked in fear as she moved about. After trying to repress his encounters with Kayleigh and Emma, Nate was reminded just how weak he was compared to the girls in the house.

Claire's feet came to a sudden stop as they turned slightly. She stood on her tiptoes in place. Nate, alert and paying attention to her closely, noticed the halt in her movement and looked up at her to find out what the reasoning was.

Claire's eyes were locked onto the kitchen floor as she noticed something below. She wasn't looking in Nate's direction, but at another corner of the room. Nate followed the path of her stare and saw what had made the giantess stop in her tracks. A medium sized spider had somehow appeared in the kitchen and was crawling slowly across the ground. To Nate, the spider was massive and threatening, and he backed up into the cabinet trying to get as far away as possible.

Nate watched Claire intently to see what her next move would be. He expected her to hastily leave the kitchen to avoid the spider, or go grab a shoe and crush the thing. Claire's voice broke the growing silence in the house. "Sorry, no bugs in the kitchen!" the colossal girl yelled. Nate watched in shock as the titanic giantess pulverized the living creature into nothing under the ball of her massive foot. Nate's heart began to race after what he had witnessed and he became instantly aroused. He had watched a gruesome event unfold as Claire killed the spider effortlessly under her foot. Why was he so turned on? Nate felt disgusted at himself for his desires.

Claire leaned over to the counter and grabbed a paper towel from the rack. She lifted her foot up to examine her sole and see the remains of the spider on her foot. "Gross," Claire stated plainly as she wiped the remains of the arachnid off her foot and the ground and threw the paper towel away.

Nate recollected himself, and in a state of thrill began towards the ladder again, this time close to his destination. seconds before Nate could sprint to the ladder Claire stepped towards his side of the kitchen. Nate watched in horror and disbelief as her huge foot descended down onto his insignificant body. Claire stood still for a few seconds focused on her task. Meanwhile, Nate's body and face pressed into her sole firmly under her weight. Claire noticed a slight feeling under her foot, as if something small had become stuck underneath it. "Another one?" Claire said aloud. "Geez, how many bugs do we have in our kitchen..." she continued, thinking maybe she had stepped on a second spider. In the same manor as before, Claire lifted up her foot to inspect it. Due to the high pressure and slight stickiness of Claire's sole, Nate stuck to her foot as she raised it up and turned it over. Claire looked down and squinted her eyes to see what creature had met its peril under the weight of her foot. "Huh?...Nate!?" Claire exclaimed exasperatedly, taken aback at the sight of her roommate's tiny boyfriend plastered to her sole. Claire began to talk to him in her confusion. "How come you aren't with Kayleigh right now? Isn't she at work?" Claire had been under the impression that Kayleigh stashed Nate away with her for work every day, since she couldn't fathom what he would do home alone all day. "You must be sick or something today, huh?" The giantess continued to blabber on, listening to the sound of her own voice without really anticipating a response from Nate.

As Claire tried to wrap her head around things, Nate was experiencing a different situation. His body was practically stuck to the bottom of Claire's foot. The front of it was pressed up against her sole, meaning his face and crotch had been crushed against her foot when she stepped on him. When he was lifted up he was able to turn his head to the side while the huge girl looked to see what was on the bottom of her foot. Out of the corner of his eye Nate saw her huge figure looking down on his puny body. Her words boomed down to him powerfully as she spoke on and on.

Nate felt tiny. In this moment, he truly felt like just another bug on the floor for Claire to step on, and in a sense, he was. Nate's erection became harder and harder as gravity pressed his body into the sole. He thought of the spider,  and about how if his body hadn't withstood the weight of this goddess's foot, he too could have been reduced to an insignificant smear on the bottom of it. The sound of Claire's voice pounded his ears and enveloped him. Claire had no idea how powerful she was to Nate. All of these things swirled through Nate's head as he lay stuck to the girl's foot. And he loved it.

The culmination of Nate's experience riled his senses and built up inside him. "Oh no..." Nate said shrewdly, knowing he couldn't stop what was coming next. Nate erupted. In what was the most powerful orgasm he ever felt, his body convulsed and he ejaculated immensely into his shorts. This was the greatest feeling of his life, and Nate's body came to a rest as he let out a large sigh in ecstasy. In his newfound clarity Nate realized the situation at hand. Oh fuck. He thought to himself. If she notices this I'm dead. A feeling of dread crept in and Nate began to sweat.

Claire's talking came to a short pause and her tone changed. "Oh sorry, you can't move, I guess I should probably get you off of there haha." Nate felt two enormous fingers clamp down on him as Claire plucked him off her sole and placed him on the table. She leaned on the table with her elbows and held her face in her hands. Nate sat sprawled across the table, and tried to pull his shirt down to cover his mess. "Sorry about that, I guess my feet thought you were another bug that needed stomping," Claire stated, peering down at her roommate's boyfriend. Visibly shaken, Nate's voice quivered from nervousness as he said, "It's okay, I really should have been more careful..." Nate wasn't shaking because of the encounter, but because of what would happen if she found out he creamed himself. "Oh my gosh, look at your pants!" Claire exclaimed. Nate's heart dropped. He was done for. Claire would think he was a massive pervert, and if she told Kayleigh she would kill him.

Terrified, Nate began, "I can explain-" but he was cut off by Claire's powerful voice. "You must have been so scared you peed your pants! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were home! Hey I would have been scared if I were you too, especially after what I did to that spider!"

A wave of relief washed over Nate. By some fate he had been spared. Nate was grateful for this opportunity to save his reputation, and had no choice but to go along with it. "Yeah uh..." he made his voice quiver, "your feet are pretty intimidating..." "Well since it's my fault your clothes are all wet let me help clean you up. It's the least I can do." Claire snatched Nate up into her soft hand. He didn't know what her plan was, but he didn't really care at that moment. Nate was just happy to know his life was still intact.

Chapter End Notes:

I won't be able to update this for a while since I'll be away on vacation. I have a couple more chapters planned out so hopefully I can write them quickly when I get back.