- Text Size +

The clerk of the Titanen-Hotel had been working there for about two months now, but not yet seen a giant. Only human customers, who came for the normal-sized rooms the hotel also offered. Until now, the handful of swimmingpool-sized rooms had been vacant. But she had been informed that a giant guest was to arrive today. 


The doorbell rang. The young clerk, expecting it to be the mail carrier or something opened the front door, which was never locked so the tourists to enter whenever they wanted. The next thing she saw were two large pillars of legs, the knees towering over the door frame. A pair of feet in huge, sturdy shoes, large enough to cover her 5'6 frame, carried them. 


"Hi, my name is Nitra. I booked a room," an innocently sweet voice came from above.


"Oh... errrr... yes. The entrance for giants is around the corner. You need to check in there. There is a sign that says it on the roof..." the clerk stammered. 


"Oh, sorry, I didn't see it," Nitra replied, who indeed had only been looking for the hotel's name and paid no attention to other signs.


"No problem..." the clerk replied and went to the other entrance.


There, outside, she craned her neck to see her customer in the eye. But the only thing she saw were two gigantic boobs obscuring the giantesses' face. Gee, what kind of a person was this? The clerk had only seen giants on pictures and TV till now, but she didn't recall them having such large busts.


"Can I have your ID please? Hold it on front of me," she quickly added, for the passport Nitra conjured up was as big as a double door, and she was about tot hand it to her.


The clerk quickly took care of the check-in and, with some effort, picked up a keycard as big as a large flatscreen-TV. As Nitra bent forward to get it, the clerk saw her beautiful face, while her boobs loomed dangerously over the clerk's frame.


"Your room is Nr. 1. Breakfast is from..." 


BLAM! 


A bag the size of a small train cabin slammed inches from her on the ground. The clerk, startled, jumped.


"Could you take it to my room please?" Nitra asked innocently. She had never been in a hotel before, but seen on movies that luggage were being carried by the staff to the rooms, so she thought this was normal. And she had to act like the humans, after all.


The clerk, her heart racing, looked a the gigantic bag, twice as big as she was. No doubt it weighted more than a ton.


"Eeeerrrr... we... ahem... we do not offer that kind of service here..." she said, feeling sweat running down her back.


"Oh. OK...." The suitcase was lifted like it weighed only a few pounds.


Nitra was shown to her room, and the clerk walked light-headed away, carrying a Brechian coin the size of a plate, given to her as a tip.


Nitra laid on the gigantic bed and was happy. She had a room now and could start exploring Hamburg, and later the rest of Germany. And then Europe. And then America. Life was good for her! It was getting late, and she still suffered a bit from a jet lag, so she decided to go to sleep and begin her funny explorations tomorrow.