- Text Size +

"What do you mean, you don't clean shoes?" 


Nitra had put her shoes in front of the hotel room, expecting them to be cleaned, like seen in movies. But the clerk said no when she had brought them to the reception, after noticing they were still dirty, and informed why they were not cleaned.


"I don't understand. You do not carry luggage and don't clean shoes. I thought hotels did that," the 36 feet tall insisted.


"Sorry, that is Hollywood," the clerk said, praying for patience. "We do not offer that service. Hardly a hotel does anymore, and we do not have the equipment for it." The sturdy shoes, looking like those used by mountaineers, came up to the young

woman's shoulders. "Nor could I reach every spot..." she added. That was a mistake.
"I could help you," Nitra offered. And before the clerk knew what was going on, a large hand had grabbed her and dropped her in one of the shoes. The clerk was surrounded by the pungent odor of Nitra's footsweat, cloying and disgusting, because the giantess had worn the shoes for many hours straight during her voyage. 


"Get... me... (retch) out..." she croaked, feeling her stomach churn. The hot, damp stench was unbearable and burned her lungs.


"See, it can be done," Nitra said, picking up the woman's arm between thumb and forefinger and putting her on the floor. "You can...".


The clerk had ran towards a toilet, where she threw up so violently, she even tased black bile.


Nitra shrugged her shoulders, put her shoes on and left. She wanted to explore the city.


Walking through Hamburg, she drew a lot of attention. Not only were giants rarely seen, but one that had such huge boobs and such a beautiful face made sure public life halted briefly wherever she passed by. Her bust was emphasised by her wearing a low-cut Shirt, revealing a lot of cleavage. Her short jeans showed her nicely shaped legs, ending in white socks tugged nicely in her still somewhat dirty shoes.

She was being photographed quite a lot. Several men developed instant hard-ons, some of them were slapped by their offended wives. 


Nitra was oblivious to all this. She was admiring the buildings, the architecture, taking pictures herself and drinking in the scope. 


"Hey beautiful. Want to take me for a ride? You have plenty of space down there..."
Her attention was drawn by a guy hanging in the window on the fourth floor, eye-level with her. 


"Excuse me?" she asked, for he had spoken German to her.


"Want to take me for a ride? I need to go shopping," the 20-somewhat guy smirked.
"Oh. Sure...", Nitra replied, a bit bewildered. She had no clue in her childish naivety that he was drooling to touch her breasts and just made dumb remarks about her bust. She thought it was normal people took other with them for the asking.


"Come here," she said cheerfully, taking a step towards the window and reaching for the now surprised man. 


CRASH! Because she had been distracted, Nitra hadn't watched her step. Her left foot had landed squarely on a scooter, which had been fasted against a wooden pole. The vehicle itself was flattened instantaneously, as if it was a rusty, empty soda can. Her vast weight pressed the pole vertically into the ground with ease.


"Tell me where you want to go," Nitra said, holding the startled guy like a pet rabbit in her hand. He swung back and forth, at least 30 feet above the ground, hoping the giantess' grip wouldn't loosen. 


"Wait, I better put you in here," she offered, and pressed the guy, legs first, in her awesomely deep cleavage. Her enormous tits swallowed him up to his torso, while their gigantic mass pressed his puny body so tightly together that he could hardly breathe. When Nitra resumed her stroll, her wobbling breasts seemed like two enormous grindstones, ready to turn his body to pulp.


"Hey, I was just making a joke..." he croaked, but Nitra couldn't hear him because his voice was too weak, pressed together as his ribcage was. So he was an unwilling passenger now, trapped in the largest cleavage he had even seen and probably ever would. And since more people were taking pictures of Nitra, also from higher floors, he would become an involuntary internet hit.


The man sweated like mad. He felt the warm soft titty flesh wobble against his body, saw every detail of her skin, but didn't feel lust at all. He was afraid of being ground to a paste by the huge mass of breastmeat, or to slide through the cleavage and fall to his death. He swore he would never, ever make stupid remarks to women if he survived this. Sure, he tried to get free, lift himself out of the gigantic breasts, but they were just too massive for him to move. This woman was far too powerful for him, she held him unknowlingly in check with nothing but her breasts. 


"Are we were you need to be?" Nitra asked after about ten minutes. The man was relieved as he, after having nodded like crazy, was pulled from between her tits and put on the ground. He could only shake with fear and wet himself when Nitra smiled and waved goodbye, turn and continue her walk, stepping over a parked monster truck easily. Arriving back home, he found his scooter reduced to a thin plate embedded in a large footprint.