- Text Size +

Three students sitting on the roof of their three-story house had drawn Nitra's attention. They had called her and asked her about a person she didn't know.


She had turned and approached them, this time only destroying a trashcan.
"Who?" she asked.


"Busty Heart. She has huge breasts and uses them to smash things. Like watermelons," the cheekiest one said."You don't know her?"


"No. Smashing watermelons with her breasts? Why would she do that?" Nitra wondered aloud.


"For show. People like to see that. She takes a watermelon like this one here, lifts one of her breasts, and smash it totally with it."


Nitra looked at the watermelon, to her the size of a marble. Humans were hard to understand. Smashing fruits with breasts was fun? She briefly considered what to do, but then the words of the captain echoed in her mind. Do as they do.


"Ok, I can do that," she said, and released one of her gargantuan tits from her shirt. As she positioned herself over the watermelon, huge boobs lifted, the three baffled students ran out of the way. 


"No, wait, we..." one cried, but it was too late.


Nitra had jumped, and let her gigantic boob crash full force on the watermelon. It was squashed without a chance.


As was the table it laid upon.


So was the roof the table stood on.


And the room underneath the roof.


The enormous, ultra heavy breast smashed through the masonry as if it was thin plaster. Its gargantuan mass crumbled the concrete of the roof, made the walls of the room underneath it collapse and destroyed all of the furniture.


The students flew all over the place, catapulted around by the impact of Nitra's tit smashing on the fruit. One hit the chimney, the second was smacked on the ground, the third one nearly fell off the house. Luckily their injuries weren't permanent.
"Is that what she does?" Nitra asked gleefully, rubbing her tit. She looked at the house, in which as gaping hole, caused by her boob, yawned.

"Oops. Sorry. I am sometimes so clumsy. Well, I hope you liked it," she concluded sheepishly and left.
The students didn't like it. They had something to explain to the house owner.


After having strolled a while, a rumbling sound in her stomach distracted the giantess. She was getting hungry. On the ship, the captain had informed them that there were several restaurants that also served giants, but Nitra, in her simple-mindedness, decided to go local and sought out a normal restaurant. After having searched a nice place to eat in a broad street of Hamburg, almost squashing a bike and making pedestrians dive out of her way, she found one.


"All you can eat, 10 Euro," she read on the tiny blackboard in front of it. That sounded good.


The waiter stopped dead in his tracks as he saw two huge feet in heavy shoes standing in front of the restaurant. As he got outside, he nearly fainted as their owner bent over, giving him a view of the hugest cleavage he'd ever seen. It was longer than his entire body. He felt something in his lions stir.


"Excuse me," said the sweet voice of the giantess, whose bright blue eyes were fixed on his. "Do you have a table for one person free?" 


The waiter , distracted by the immensity of her tits, had said yes before he realized where to seat her. And that giants usually weren't served. Refusing now would be impolite, and he didn't want to piss a 12 feet tall woman off. But where could he possibly seat her? 


"Eeeerr, one moment please," he said, trying to play on time. "The backyard. Yes, there is room there," he said, relieved.


"Great. Can I climb over the roof?" the giantess asked, already lifting one of her long legs.


"NO! No, you can... er... walk around the restaurant and get over the fence... where the cars are parked...", the waiter interfered. Imagine. That behemoth trying to climb the restaurant. If it didn't collapse under her weight (what would those boobs weigh?) it would be damaged severely. 


When the waiter emerged from the back door, Nitra stood already in the backyard. He had taken the largest tablecloth he could find and spread it on the ground. 
"We have picnic here," he said. "Please sit down on the blanket".


"Oh, yes, I love picnic," the giantess exclaimed, clapping her hands so loud it made the windows rattle. She gleefully sat down after having rummaged in her jeans pocket.


"Here," she said, having plucked out a 10 Euro banknote and holding it between her finger nails. It was barely an inch long to her. The waiter caught it and looked quizzingly at it.


"All I can eat," Nitra said. "Bring me your best please," she said, smiling down at the little man standing in front of her.


"Errr... yes... sure...", the waiter said. Damn, he hadn't thought of that. The all you can eat service. For 10 Euro. And now he had a hungry giantess sitting there....
(An hour later)


"Grilled cow. Served on fresh vegetables, with fries...", the waiter said, wheeling a cart into the backyard. On it an entire cow lay.


"Yummy," Nitra said, putting a small barrel down. They had nothing else to serve the soda in she wanted. At least, not for a 36 feet tall.


She grabbed the pitchfork the waited had given her instead of a fork, and deftly pricked the entire cow on it. Then, like it was a large morsel, began gnawing it. Soon, only its bones remained. The vegetables, and the fries (served with a small bucket of mayonnaise) were gone too.


"Do you have pork?" Nitra asked. 


The waiter looked at her, totally astonished. She had already eaten two sheep, six dozen chickens and now this cow. And still she wanted more? The cooks in the kitchen were already threaten to strike. 


"Errr. Yeah..." he stammered and left.


After a fat pig, three dozen fish and the lion's share of the restaurant's ice cream, the big boobed giantess stood up. 


"Aaah, that was good." she said, rubbing her belly. The waiter's heart sank when she added "I will certainly visit this place again...".