- Text Size +

Nitra, her stomach filled, decided to take a rest on a broad staircase near the harbor district, where she had seen many people sit and enjoy themselves. Still having the notion in her head to do what the humans did, she seated herself on top of the stairs, letting her long legs (21 feet) dangle all the way down. 


Nitra savored the view, oblivious to the looks of the mostly young people sitting there too. Some gawked at her body in awe, more than a few sprouted boners. What a body! What a face! And what tits! All magnified because she was a 36 feet giantess!


Nitra, a bit tired from the travel, the food and walking around Hamburg, yawned and stretched, arching her back doing so. This made her gargantuan boobs balloon out even more, hiding her angelic face from view and stretching the fabric of her already thin skirt to its maximum.


A few of the young men ogling her came in their pants.


A few of those were slapped by their pissed girlfriends.


Nitra didn't notice. She let her lazy gaze wander over the surroundings. At last she was away from the isle, on holiday in Europe. She already had had a great time today. And the people, those little humans she until now only knew as customers in the whorehouse, they were really nice. She had heard rumors of giants having gotten into trouble while being abroad, like one woman here in Germany who accidentally had turned the Leaning Tower of Pisa into the Straight Tower by pushing against it, but Nitra couldn't believe that. In her simple worldview, everything was ok, even though she was six to seven times larger than the average person.


Harry was a 25 year old bachelor. He was totally into huge tits. What he saw sitting there surpassed his wildest fantasies. A real giantess, and one with a pair of knockers that made the most endowed big boobs stars look like flat screens. And she seemed to be alone, for he was wise enough not to piss a giant boyfriend off. Yes, if he played his cards right, he might get this one laid. He saw himself lying between those humongous tits, having the greatest fuck of his life.


He gathered all of his courage and cheek and approached the giant woman. Now or never!


"Hi, how are you?" he asked, standing on the highest stair and looking into the grapefruit-sized eyes.


The giantess looked at him and smiled. "Fine, how are you?" she said.


"Mind if I join you? I never have seen someone from the Giant's Isle."


"Sure." the giantess replied.


After a quarter of an hour, Harry knew enough. She was single, not too bright, and very trusting. The perfect booty for him. And those humongous boobs! Magnificent! Nitra wouldn't fit in his house, and he didn't want to bang her outside in his garden, but she immediately agreed to take him with her to her hotel room ("to talk" he suggested). So they went back to her hotel. Luckily he could keep up with her pacing because Nitra had to walk carefully. She didn't want to step on anyone or anything, and her feet could cover an adult with ease after all.


In the hotel, the talking soon turned into flirting, then to stroking, then kissing, and then, sex. Harry knew she was a whore, and made sure she would bang him for free. Nitra was trained in handling human males, and Harry got the full program.


He had to use all his self-discipline not to shoot his load when he saw the gigantic tits naked. And even more self-discipline not to come when he was being squeezed in her canyon-like cleavage.


Fully.


His entire body was sandwiched between titflesh. Nitra's boobs were firm yet soft, and like two droplet-shaped balloons they enveloped his body entirely. Harry could see veins, thick as fingers, snaking all over them, like faint blue spider webs. Erect nipples, the size of two fists on top of each other, showed her arousal.


As Nitra shook in bliss, her gigantic bosom shook too, and Harry shook along with the huge mass, unable to withstand their power. A single tit could overpower and even crush him, as each boob must have outweighed a mature bull elephant.


Nitra's cunt was bigger than his hand, and he wasn't sure she could even feel his dick enter. He startled as he noticed her clit was longer than his erect prick! Luckily, Nitra couldn't see his expression because her tits stood erect and gravity-defying, even as she was lying on her back, blocking her view.


Nitra toyed with him like a small sex doll, and Harry liked it. He played with feet almost longer than he was, slid along legs as if they were soft, warm tree-trunks, kissed lips the size of his lower arm. She knew how to handle a human male, trained and experienced as she was in the whorehouse.


He came inside her gargantuan cunt, his arms outstretched rubbing those behemoth boobs. He barely reached them. She came too, soaking his body with her honey. 
After the sex he invited Nitra to his home, suggesting they talked sitting in his front garden. Nitra agreed, and the unequal couple sat half an hour later chatting in front of his house. He had given Nitra a bucket full of soda and took a beer himself.


He was happy. This woman was naïve and had a body to die for. She had no idea he was only after sex. The giantess had agreed to become friends on social media, and even delightfully agreed to take a picture with him. Little did she know he only wanted pictures of her to jerk himself off staring at her boobs. She even agreed cheerfully to welcome him on Brechia, in her own house even. For Harry, that meant another bout of fucking huge tits.


After the evening and having drained all of his soda, Nitra stood up. Harry barely came up halfway her calves and couldn't see her face. Only the bottom of her majestic, firm bosom.


"Can I use the bathroom? I have to," she asked.


"Errr... you can go in the garden at the back of my house. My bathroom is... under construction," he said. 


"Ok, thanks," Nitra replied happily and went around the corner of his house to get into the garden. Harry smirked. Such stupidity! As if she could use a human's toilet! And she believed everything he said. Bathroom under construction! Yeah, right!

Giants were supposed to be more intelligent then humans, for they had larger brains. But this one.... naïve as hell. Good for him. And let her pee in his garden. The ground would soak all up anyway.


"Thanks for the evening and the drinks," Nitra cheerfully said as she reemerged. "I go now. See you soon!"


"Bye," he said, grinning. This had been a day to remember! He knew she would leave the day after tomorrow, but she would be at the stairs again tomorrow. Maybe he could fuck her again.


After Nitra left, he went inside. But he was soon being greeted by a foul smell.
He went to the garden and was shocked. Nitra hadn't just peed.
She had taken a dump.


In the middle of his garden, on the grass, a pile of shit laid, at least five feet high and six feet broad!


It was already attracting swarms of greenish flies, and it reeked like hell. 


Gagging, Harry could do nothing but to get a shovel and try to bury the soft, cloying, disgusting turds, each the size of a small log. He cursed Nitra, cursed all of the giants, while slapping away the flies landing on his face, in his nostrils and mouth. 
After they had wandered over the shit! 


Harry swore not to go to the stairs tomorrow. Or become friends with her on social media. Let alone hit on a giant girl ever again.


It was almost midnight when he had buried all of the shit his giant one-night-stand had left in his garden. Tired, and with muscles aching, he took a shower. A day to remember indeed.


Next summer his rose bushes flourished like never before though.