- Text Size +

The next day, Nitra explored Hamburg further. It was her last day here, she would travel with a special train to Berlin tomorrow. The travel agency had recommended to stay only two days in each city in order to see as much as possible in the time span of her vacation.


She wore another shirt with a wide open front, showing her huge breasts again. She also wore a short skirt, and today, her sandals. And she attracted lots of attention today too, again being oblivious to it.


The naïve 36 feet tall had travelled to the ancient city hall. Having arrived there, she had positioned herself in front of it, taking selfies. This was her only option of course, for no one could hold her camera as it had the size of a large flat screen TV and was two feet thick. But she held her camera easily on her selfie stick, which was about as thick as a street lantern and twice as long.


Nitra stood leaned against one of the city halls' walls, towering over the third floor. Her bosom was as long as one of the office rooms, and it touched the wall just below the window as she stood there.


The people in that room, especially the men, choked on their coffee when they saw her. A huge cleavage attached to a beautiful, 36 feet tall woman, right in front of them! Some couldn't resist and gazed down at her gigantic bosom. But one man, an older one, was offended. He was of the old-fashioned Prussian way, no-nonsense and strict. He opened the window and angrily screamed at Nitra she should leave.


"Hmmm?" she replied a bit absent-minded. Nitra had just taken another selfie, for this one she had turned and leaned with her back against the city hall. She turned back in a quick motion.


Doing so, her tits swung forcefully against the wall, smacking hard into them. The impact of her behemoth boobs hitting the city halls wall made some small pebbles rain down. The room in which the angry old man stood shook violently. So violently, it made him fall out of the window.

 

Right in Nitra's cleavage!


Her tits cushioned his fall, but he sank head first up to his waist in her vast bosom. Only his kicking legs struck out of Nitra's bosom. The giantess looked baffled at the tiny kicking legs for a few seconds, then plucked the man with two fingers from her cleavage and shoved him back in the city hall. He didn't swear anymore. He became the laughing stock of the week.


Too bad for him, people had been filming Nitra, as she was quite a sight. Later that day, on sites like Youtube and Instagram gifs and movies of the guy falling in her cleavage could be seen. Those movies that constantly play forward and backward were a great hit, it looked like he jumped into the giantess' cleavage and bounced back in the room again, over and over. 


"Why are the people laughing and applauding," Nitra thought as she left the plaza in front of the city hall. The humans were hard to understand.


She took selfies standing next to several other landmarks, like the Church of St. Michael. The giantess had to put one of the marble statues of the saints that decorated its outer walls back, at least that was what the priest told her when she took it and inquired about the costs of this little souvenir. They weren't placed along the church's outer walls as display, nor for sale, he said.


Nitra was disappointed that the restaurant where she had eaten the day before was closed. A small paper note, too small for her to read, hung on the door. She asked a passer-by what it said, and the (slightly nervous) man told her the restaurant had gone bankrupt.... So she looked for another place. But for some reason, not one all-you-can-eat restaurants she approached had a free table. So she dined at her hotel, which had a place especially made for giants. The cost of her meal was far more than 10 Euros.


She sat on the shore of the Elba river, looking at the ships sailing by. A couple of times ships collided with each other, as if the guy steering was somehow not paying attention. 


"Luckily my captain knew how to handle a ship," Nitra thought. Just as a small sailing vessel sailed pretty close pass her, the watery air tickled the giantess's nose. She closed her eyes and sneezed.


"AACCHHOOOO!!!!" 


Her sneeze echoed over the area. A swarm of ducks flew away from out of the reed. A nearby parked bike fell.


When Nitra opened her eyes, the sailing vessel was suddenly a good deal further down the river. She saw one of the sailors had decided to take a swim. With his clothes on.


Nitra looked at the man with a puzzled expression. Did humans swim wearing clothes? And why did the vessel keep sailing? She stood up and left the river side. Humans were hard to fathom.