- Text Size +

A parking garage, six floors high. Between each floor a three feet thick layer of concrete lay. There were no windows, the spare where the parked cars stood was open. Perfect for what a trio of twenty-year olds had thought of. 


The three men had seen Nitra and came up with a mischievous plan. Two had parked their car on the fourth floor of the parking garage, the third guy parked his one on the third. The two would call Nitra when she approached and ask for help. She would then stand in front of the garage, her gigantic boobs level with the third floor. There, the third guy, who had hidden behind his car until then, would emerge and take pictures of her tits and film them too.


When Nitra approached, the two called her.


"Yo! Giantess! Excuse us...". Their calls caught Nitra's eye and attention.
"Could you help us please?" one asked. "You look strong. We have a problem with our car. He (the man pointed at his friend) needs to get under it to fix it, but we don't have a jack... can you lift it for us please?" the man asked.


Nitra smiled and came towards the garage. Her huge head indeed came up to the fourth floor, her breasts to the third. The man behind the car there waited until only her boobs were visible, so Nitra couldn't see him, and began taking pictures, already having a huge boner.


"Sure, I can help," Nitra beamed and grabbed the car at its front. Though she managed to lift it up somewhat, she couldn't get a proper grip. The car slipped from her hand and bounced dangerously hitting the floor.
"Oops. Wait, maybe this way," she said and grabbed the car with both hands, each at one side.


Doing so, she unconsciously took another step towards the garage. Distracted as she was, she didn't notice her gigantic bosom was shoved into the open window of the third floor. Like two huge, flesh-colored, droplet-shaped battering rams, her boobs shoved themselves forward. The guy taking pictures dropped his camera and dived out of the way.


CRASH!


His car was shoved backwards by Nitra humongous tits like an empty box. 
Against a large concrete pillar!


It folded with a sickening crunch like an accordion, window glass splintered and a tire sprang loose, rolling around in the parking lot. Her enormous boobs crushed the vehicle like made of thin plywood.


"Oops," Nitra said again, took a step back (crushing a garbage bin) and bent sideward, peering into the third floor.


"Oh sorry sir. Is that your car?" she said, genuinely startled, not knowing this guy was filming her bosom. Nor would she ever know, for his camera had been crushed under the huge mass of her boobflesh. "Sorry, I was distracted... I have insurance, just give me your number, and..." she said, rubbing her itching bosom.


The man said nothing. He looked aghast at the remains of his car. He first had planned to stay inside, but the window would reflect the flashlight of his camera. He imagined what would have happened if he had been sitting inside.... Slowly, he turned to Nitra, stared at her for a few seconds, and ran away.


As had the other two, Nitra saw when she stood upright again. 


She looked in the garage, called for the men, but no reply or trace of them. The giantess shrugged her shoulders and left. Humans were hard to understand indeed.
After having strolled through Hamburg a little more, she had spent some time at the stairs again, hoping to see her friend from yesterday again. But he didn't show up.

Pity, he was a good fuck and a really nice guy. Nitra recalled the many human customers she had had back home. Some she had to eat from her boss. In the beginning, Nitra had wondered whether she was allowed to do so, but her boss had told her it was ok. After all, those she ate were peeping toms, who secretly watched her having sex while not paying. So they had to be punished. By eating them.


After this nice stroll, she had only crushed the front of a car that wanted to drive through red light just as she crossed the street (two pedestrians were applauding again), Nitra went back to her hotel, for she left tomorrow.

 

 

AFTERMATH

 

It was time to leave. Nitra had packed her suitcase, and checked out. The clerk, the same that had welcomed her two days earlier, was very sweet, almost as if she was freed of a huge burden. She walked to the main railroad station where a special train cabin was waiting to pick her up and bring her to her next goal, the German capital of Berlin.
"Ah, Hamburg was wonderful," the giantess thought happily as the train was to leave the city. She had had a great time here, and was sure she would in her next stop. The question would be of course, though it didn't cross her naïve mind, if the inhabitants of Berlin would agree....


TO BE CONTINUED....