- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What happens if for say one wealthy man's hungry pet Devex is released? Well if your interested in finding out this chapter is for you.

Heading toward a star system within the Terran republic called Grimtall-18. Edward’s ordered the Devex transport cube into orbit around the earth like planet Kalum. Looking down upon the entire world Edward then said, “Just 100 years ago this place was impossible for humans to live on naturally and now it’s the closest thing we have to a 2nd earth. Oh the wonders geoengineering did with changing the whole damn ecosystem and balance of nature. I loved this world for being a crowning achievement for humanity and hate it for being where indigenous life perished for our own fucking greed filled vanity.”

 

Grace sitting near the captain puzzled by his rant mumbled, “Sir?”

 

“Never mind, I just want to begin the raid on Larry’s compound before we are detected.” Captain Edward replied

 

Meanwhile on Kalum in an underground complex Larry sat eating lunch with his 19 year old mail order wife Emma next to a very large window of sorts. Despite the sound buffer they could still hear bones snapping as the giant 24 year old female devex with her jaws tore into a human being that screamed in agony. The young woman trembled in looming fear while taking a bite of her exotic meal.

 

Clearing his throat Larry then explained, “Now as my new wife you might be thinking like most women marrying wealthy men that I am your fucking slave under threat of losing half my shit. I can’t say I blame you for believing this as you had every logical reason to use your smoking hot feminine youthful body for all it’s worth, but I am going to lay down the only law that matter’s here very clearly. If you ever stab me in the back you will be part of Gwen’s dinner and right at this table I will be watching it happen.”

 

“You c-can’t” Emma mumbled and then finally blurted out, “People would find out you had me killed!”

 

“How would people find out my dear?” Larry asked fully amused by her denial of his influence

 

“The PR…..The Press!” Emma admitted while dreading the day she went online to sell what might as well have been her very soul.

 

“Bingo my dear!” Larry exclaimed as he then taunted, “Yeah fucking with the man that has a fifteen percent stake in the largest news organization in this whole damn republic sound’s like the best plan I’ve ever heard from you. I would ask what you were thinking, but you are just a bitch to fuck and warm meat to feed my horny dick or maybe feed my pet Devex Gwen if you are a very bad girl.”

 

“I promise to be a good wife! So please don’t hurt me.” Emma replied while frightened out of her mind as she watched Gwen tiling her head back and swallow the poor soul alive.

 

Looking at his beautiful pet eagerly awaiting more food Larry said, “That’s much better honey. Now please keep eating while the next part of the show goes on my dear.”

 

With blood showing between her long pointed teeth Gwen’s stomach growled as it’s newest guest arrived to be processed. Flickering her blood stained golden tongue Gwen was still quite hungry as she awaited more live prey to enter her enclosed habitat. Rubbing her face Gwen then played with her cherry red hair that barely made it down past her shoulder blade due to flying drones that cut it on a regular basis. Feeling a tinge of dryness in her throat Gwen moved over to the raining half of her habitat and puckered her lips upon a huge metal pipe that automatically pumped water though when it detected her sucking on it. After drinking to her fill she crawled back to the dry half of her enclosure near the single mat she slept in on the hard floor.

 

Over 1500 feet in length, 500 feet wide and a ceiling over 400 feet from the floor the underground Devex containment habitat went beyond what the republic required in living standards, but still fell well short of ideal for Gwen who remembered well how living free was like. Looking though the glass like window she thought of her owner enjoying his meal with a mate and wished she could do to him what she had been doing to other humans that had the great misfortune of being put in with her. Scratching her flat rumbling belly Gwen then heard a sound as her tail sensed an explosion on the surface. She didn’t know why this was happening, but hoped it didn’t interrupt her getting fed.

 

Not even noticing Gwen’s eye’s shifting in pigmentation from blue to yellow Larry almost done eating his lunch shouted, “What the hell is taking so long to feed Gwen! I paid those bounty hunters good money for dirty criminals, enemy’s of our democracy and other galactic trash to be eaten alive by my Devex whenever I want yet some fucking idiot must be getting cold feet on sending people to their death again!”

 

On the surface where Larry’s main residential complex sat armed guards were placed into high alert as the very advanced government mandated security system warned them of quantum disruptions. One of the officers stationed inside a watch building then over the personal intercom system said, “All hands to battle posture! Devex loving terrorist are inbound with 3 ships including a transport cube!”

Via quantum entanglement Edward transported near the front entrance with his strike team of forty combat specialist. Setting his glaze upon the massive five story grand mansion he gave a set of signals to begin the assault. Chaos ruled the day once the first shot was fired and Edward’s stuck close to his most skilled members while blasting holes into the well furnished home. Using his scanning gear he located the quantum state freezer that blocked them from transporting inside and tossed an improvised explosive though a window on the 2nd floor roughly near it’s location.

 

Getting a warning message though his implant Larry grabbed Emma and rushed toward his safe room to retrieve his personal weapon. As he was running across the hall a deep rumbling shook everything around him and a crack almost split the ceiling open. Wiping his forehead he kept going until reaching his massive safe room stocked with more luxury than any normal person could hope to see much less have in a lifetime of work. Letting go of his frightened mail order wife Larry’s hand’s trembled as he used his eye scanner to unlock a wall safe that only contained one item. That being a type 8 Hailstrom that fired micro bullet’s laced with both extremely deadly poison and electromagnetic shock emitters. Then with his security system automatically sealing the heavy bolted entrance way Larry patted his weapon and said, “Bought this good girl for when shit hit the fan and now I think she might get some use.”

 

Having cleared the interference that prevented transport within the mansion Edward ordered his other smaller strike team to transport inside and clear out the hostile security force by out flanking them. In moment’s the entire tide of the raging battle shifted to Edward’s favor as enemy’s shot in the back dropped like fly’s. Taking full advantage of the chaos Edward easily pressed forward and with help from his team clear the first floor of the structure. Spiting up into separate teams Edward took ten of his best with him as he prepared to repel down the elevator shaft. The rest of the teams were tasked with clearing the upper floors and protecting the elevator shaft that led down to where the Devex was contained.

 

Using the climbing gear they brought to carry out this part of the plan Edwards led his team down the elevator shaft until finally reaching what appeared to be labeled the (viewing deck). Prying open the main doors they were met with plasma rife fire as private body guards swarmed their position. After an intense firefight Edward led them upward toward where a small hatch existed for entering the Devex enclosure. But upon seeing the massive female creature scratching at the walls with such ravenous fury Edward’s elected to use the intercom nearby and then using a two way communication link said, “We have come to set you free, but you need to stay in the dry part of your cell until we have blasted a hole 100 feet though the ground and the roof of your cell.”

 

Walking back into the dry part of her enclosure Gwen felt a deep impulse of distrust as she asked, “Why did you really come? Are you people here to terminate me or sell me to some even more greedy bastard than my owner is?”

 

“Setting you free is the truthful reason for we believe in Devex liberation as people with individual rights.” Edward replied calmly over the intercom.

 

Crossing her arms Gwen doubted every word she heard and shouted, “Liar! All hate the Devex and you humans aren’t one bit different!”

 

“Well your getting set free whether you like it or not.” Edward replied over the intercom as he then signaled his team to advance toward a large sealed heavy door.

 

First Edward’s team disabled the locally powered force field. Then moving up two men using handheld laser cutting tools began working on the joints holding the safe room's metal door in place. While one woman carefully planted a common explosive device meant to breach rooms. Once the door was weakened enough for Edward’s liking he ordered the door blown wide open and with a crippling boom the door fell over as though it was simply pushed aside.

 

As his team rushed out of cover they fell over dead as though a ghost had scared them into the grave. One by one they collapsed on their knees and dropped upon the floor as corpse’s. With only three member’s including himself remaining in cover Edward wiped his forehead and swallowed as he realized this weapon or what it fired couldn’t be detected on his scanner. Pulling his last two fold pulse grenade he swiftly tossed it blindly into the room ahead and waited for the double punch explosion designed to impair both electrical and biologically based threats. Upon hearing people screaming he rushed into the room with what remained of his team. Haley a female team member of his spotted a young woman and with a rush of overflowing adrenaline death gripped her plasma weapon firing it upon the cowering innocent.

 

“Fuck! FUCK…..I FUCKING killed her!” Haley yelled as she felt ill to her stomach upon realizing what she had done to the unarmed person bleeding on the wooden floor.

 

Grabbing Haley’s arm Edward barked, “Damn it! I trained you better than that!”

 

Dan his other remaining team member sweeping the massive safe room called out, “Found the sick bastard over here!”

 

Walking over to see this for himself Edward upon seeing Larry laying on the ground pulled him up and began dragging him out as he instructed the others to go assist those fighting above them. After some time of carrying this privileged unworthy plutocrat he reached near the hatch of Gwen’s habitation once more. Slapping the 50 something across the face Edward then shouted, “Wake up you womanizing fuck! Lady justice has arrived to sentence your sorry ass!”

 

Blinking his eyes while struggling with a pounding headache Larry positioned near the open hatch gazed into the massive habitation built for his pet Devex. The giant blue female seemed eager as her golden tongue flickered while sitting below wagging her tail looking up right at him with impatient eye’s awaiting his fall. Being threatened with a hungry ruthless abyss Larry frantically begged, “Please don’t kill me! I can get the press to advocate for Devex rights or whatever you people want! I’ll be whatever you want and do whatever it takes just please spare me!”

 

“Okay then, I want you be her food.” Edward replied before he finally shoved the Larry though and watched as he fell into the clutches of the female Devex below.

 

Upon landing in the hand of his naked giant alien pet Larry stared at her massive blue face crowned with red hair. While her dilating yellow eye’s glared right back at him with burning rage. Watching as her golden tongue flickered even faster than before he shuttered, “R-Remember…...I-I saved you from jail……..I S-SAVED you and raised you from a 12 year old child to the beautiful woman you are today.”

 

“NO! YOU KEPT ME CAGED ME DOWN HERE!” Gwen’s voice boomed as she then lifted Larry over her face and said, “And now I am going to put you in a cage you will never forget!”

 

Being dangled over a huge bright yellow cavern lined with rows of pointed teeth and painted with green slime Larry screamed in terror knowing the fate that awaited him. In the dark abyss of her waiting throat and it’s destination of her vast growling stomach. A fate he didn’t wait long for as he fell onto her golden forked tongue that greeted him with a green coating of fluids before dragging him past rows of blood stained pointed teeth sealing him inside as her lips closed shut. Turning on the light on his smart watch he couldn’t believe how this massive living cave made him feel so unimportant for the first time in his life. As for all the time’s Larry watched sentient beings across the galaxy enter this very craven of death he never expected to get such a personal tour of it.

 

Overcoming his shock Larry frantically tried climbing out despite slipping on the green slime dripping upon him from salivating glands above lubricating him in anticipation of where he was going. Begging his giant hungry pet to spare him Larry tried rolling over to her teeth and then very abruptly felt gravity shift as his predator leaned her head back. Unable to control his decent Larry screamed mindlessly before going down her throat in one thundering all powerful gulp. That forced him though her wet tube as peristalsis rhythmically dragged him toward her bubbling gastric chamber. He beat upon the squishy walls of flesh trying in vain to avoid his pending fate. Hearing the deep pounding of her beating heart, the intense whistling of air as she took each breath and most distressing the consistent growling rumbles of her turning gastric acids below greatly fueled Larry’s instinct to escape as he thrashed all the way into her waiting stomach.

 

Tracing her prey with her finger as he struggled and fought her body’s effort to ingest him Gwen moaned as she rubbed her flat belly. Finally feeling him beating on the walls of her stomach she bragged, “After those 12 long years of you being my owner I finally set the laws of nature straight. Being my prey inside my stomach is your natural place in the galaxy foolish human.”

 

Swimming in the lake of hot red colored acid Larry screamed as the lava textured fluids started burning his aged skin. Trying desperately to escape it’s torment he frantically scrambled to grab the side of the yellow wrinkling flesh that contained him. Her stomach though had no mercy as it turned over and cast him back into the depths of her boiling lake of acids. Struggling back to the surface he whimpered as now even his eye’s burned with irradiation. Then when he didn’t think her stomach could get more horrifying than it already was he saw a floating half digested body of a man unlucky enough to have been eaten by his pet while he ate lunch. Almost like her stomach knew his fears it rumbled and growled deep for a long time signaling he was in fact mere food to be digested now.

 

Now sitting to enjoy her snack gradually melt inside her Gwen flickered her tongue and licked her green lips as she wagged her tail sensing an explosion blasting though. Then as she was told by Edward part of her habitation collapsed and she could simply climb out. Wary of the situation Gwen slowly moved to the other end of her forsaken enclosure. Upon reaching the end she looked up at the fresh opening with a view of the sky above and reached up with her arms using her long nails to claw into the soil above. After struggling for longer than she expected Gwen got most of herself up to the surface amazed she tasted freedom once more.

 

Meanwhile Edward inside the main residential complex ordered the Devex transport cube to land nearby. Then he ordered most of his strike team back to orbit as the quantum transporter brought them back onto the ships in small groups. Watching out the window as the giant female Devex ripped off the roof of a government security tower he tried calling out to her.

 

Bending down Gwen took great delight in grabbing a group of five men inside the compromised structure panicking in terror with her long fingers. Then she quite simply dumped them into her waiting mouth drooling for them. Shifting them around inside her jaws she moaned while tasting her screaming prey before forcefully swallowing as she filled the passageway of her stretching throat with their meager bodies. Despite feeling them drop into her fizzling stomach Gwen a 368 foot tall Devex was still quite hungry. Then looking at the dozens of frightened humans trying to shoot her with plasma weapons she grabbed four more trapped in a room that had debris blocking every exit.

 

After getting hit a number of times by their plasma weapons Gwen yelped in pain. After getting over the irradiation their effort's yielded she hovered over them all with her shapely blue ass. Then giving the tiny creatures a show Gwen rocked her curved hips in a motion to jiggle her smooth buns and with a giggle sat upon the entire structure crushing every living thing in her wake. With this simple act more than sixty human beings in that moment perished under Gwen’s firm tight set of ass cheeks.

 

Laughing at those screaming and begging for their life’s in her grip Gwen flickered her tongue at them and then licked over twice. Hearing her stomach roaring as it growled with a long rumble Gwen could feel within her belly she dropped the four helpless humans into her maw. Moaning to their struggles as prey fighting their natural end Gwen arched herself back and with one hard gulp swallowed the group alive.

 

Meanwhile in Gwen’s vast yellow stomach Larry screamed in agony feeling acids melt the very flesh off his bones. Beyond awareness of those screaming in the other end of this lake of acid he tried once more to climb out, but his weakened limbs finally gave up on him as he slipped back in. The extremely corrosive flood of acids kept pouring in from the wrinkling walls as a new set of human beings were plunged into it’s boiling depths. Almost a dozen human beings in total all screamed in terror and horror as they were doomed to be nothing more than nutrient’s for Gwen’s massive body.

 

Having seen the unpleasant feeding take place Edward now on the roof top again tried to flag Gwen down and reason with her. Watching as she got up from sitting on a collapsed building and turned in his direction he awaited her response. In communication with his ship Edward’s was prepared for an emergency quantum transport in the event the Devex was less than friendly toward him. Still his beating heart raced knowing the risk of not getting out in time if she tried anything.

 

Reaching the human being yelling at her Gwen carefully picked him up toward her face and asked, “Did you not just see what I ate? Why are you waiting here in the open like this?”

 

“Yes……..But I am still here to save you and take you to a new world where your kind can be safe.” Edward carefully answered

 

Flustered and skeptical Gwen countered, “I just ate and murdered your kind right in front of you! There’s no way you want to help a monster like me!”

 

“Like I said we support Devex freedom and what you did was self defense.” Edward’s replied careful in tone fully aware of the danger of her acting upon emotional impulses.

 

Sensing a massive craft landing with her tail Gwen turned herself toward it. For a moment she wanted to believe him, but fear took over her mind as she threatened, “I am going into the woods and taking you with me in case your people have any wise ideas of coming after me.”

 

“Wait!” Edward shouted before he explained, “The government will easily find and capture you on this world no matter how hard you fight them. You know it’s impossible to win this fight with your bare hands no matter how big they are. Getting off this world on our ship is the only chance you have. Just take a deep breath and think about this all carefully like a reasonable person before running away.”

 

Walking with him toward the large cube shaped craft Gwen pouted, “Fine…….you win tiny human prey.”

 

“Don’t call me prey! Sentient beings aren’t food!” Edward sharply replied

 

Lowering him to her navel Gwen carefully pressed the tiny human against her gurgling stomach and bragged, “Ask those tiny inferior bugs I swallowed if they believe that.”

 

Being lifted back toward Gwen’s massive stunning blue face Edward lectured, “Look, you need to understand it’s not right and eat non-sentient beings instead from now on.”

 

“Okay I get it! I won’t eat thinking prey unless they are bad.” Gwen said and rolled her eye’s as she came to the open entrance of the transport cube.

 

That wasn’t quite the answer he was looking for, but for now it was good enough. Using the communication system on his watch Edward said, “She is getting in now and I should be coming down shortly.”

 

Getting a text message to his brain Edward learned his team had rescued a number of people both human and aliens from the basement of Larry’s luxurious dwelling. Looking at Gwen’s blue flat belly he shivered with the knowledge she had been fed sentient beings long before he busted her out. Straining his neck upwards he seized the moment to appreciate Gwen’s massive bare mountain’s that flexed with every foot step she took.

 

Then once Gwen entered and the transport cube was sealed her tail began wagging. She didn’t like the fact this ship could dampen her senses and limit her to only knowing what happened to be in the room with her. It was almost like being blind or crippled and this unease of vulnerability caused her to question the choice of getting into this confined space.

 

While thrusters engaged and Edward was held in Gwen’s hand he asked, “We are getting out of here now so can you let me down by that doorway over there so I can do my job?”

 

“No way am I giving up the only leverage I have until my feet touch real ground and I feel safe.” Gwen replied while closing her fingers around him tightly.

 

Knowing trying to argue might simply upset her even more Edward accepted her demand and remained in her grasp to make her feel secure. Trying to strike up a more causal conversation Edward introduced himself, “I know the introduction is belated, but my name is Edward and after serving in the armed forces almost 20 years I realized my republic had become corrupted by the war. So then I joined the movement currently setting you free and giving you a fresh start on a new world.”

 

“I’m Gwen, but I get the sense you already know my name and story.” Gwen responded as she braced herself against the wall preparing for when the ship tried to leave orbit.

 

After leaving the Grimtall-18 star system before the Terran republic could send combat ships Edward got a new message sent to his brain asking if he was alright and he blinked twice to signal that he was fine with the status quo. Traveling beyond light speed he wondered how Gwen might interact with other’s of her kind and if getting her to see all sentient beings as equal people instead of thinking prey was possible. Taking a quick glace at Gwen’s blue rumbling stomach Edward pitied those currently undergoing digestion within her. Other than Larry because he subjected far too many people to the exact same fate.