- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story Tags - GTS, GIGA, SLOW-GROWTH, SEX-GROWTH, EBONY, FEET

New stories are available to early access on Discord (https://discord.gg/SUyyx97UUw) by subscribing to https://www.patreon.com/keliadom or https://www.deviantart.com/keliadom

Follow me on https://www.deviantart.com/keliadom & keliadom.bsky.social

Banner Images made with the consent and gracious help of the model - NishaBerry

Get the story in .pdf format on either Deviantart or the Discord -

Author's Chapter Notes:

Kayla - The Skybound Ebony
By Keliadom

Kayla-Ch1-Banner


I


In the middle of an unending plain, dusty roads stretched as far as the eyes could see, the twilight sky like an ocean bearing down on a realm of silence. Amidst these roads a lonely cloud of dust traveled westwards. A small, stout-like vehicle is progressing through the expansive wilderness, its green bodywork barely visible through the powdery coat covering it. Its windows were slid down and from inside loud music blared from the radio. At the wheels stood a lanky woman of a night-like complexion, her head moving to the rhythm of the music. Sweat dropped from her chin as the warm air barely cooled her down, unable to freshen up her neckline, her shoulders covered by a mass of single corn braids which dropped all the way down to her waist. The car passed by a rusted sign announcing a motel. The woman’s eyes opened wide. Finally: a possibility of relief from this heat.


The car’s engine coughed as it pulled up in the driveway of the motel. Inside the reception, a doorbell chimed as the tall driver pushed the door. An old lady greeted her. 


“Good evening!” greeted the receptionist. The old woman looked at her guest with a sort of warm familiarity, memories of a youth long since faded brought about by her guest’s youthful appearance. Here, in this dusty room full of old paintings and other miscellaneous decorations, entered a tall, somewhat slim woman, with an unorthodox attire that could only draw attention to it. Kayla wore a baggy white crop top, whose floating distance between her stomach’s skin and it only pointed toward substantial breasts pushing the fabric away from her body. The only other piece of importance on her was a matching white mini shorts. Bare, smooth and defined thighs and calves were all that stood between the skirt and a pair of red-white sandals.


“Welcome dear. May I help you?” Asked the lady.


“A room for one, please.” 


“Let’s see here…” The older woman opened a notebook, flipped through a few pages and bid her guest to the register. “We don’t often have visitors here. What’s your name dear?”


“Kayla,” responded the tall girl.


“Well, Kayla, glad to have you with us. Breakfast is available from seven to ten tomorrow morning.” The old woman picked up a pair of keys in a nearby drawer. “Room one-o-eight, here are the keys, due for tomorrow by twelve.” While thanking her, Kayla headed back outside to the room, whistling as she waved away at her host. She definitely needed a break from driving. 


Entering the bedroom, she unpacked her stuff, threw her sandals away and pulled her top off and shorts off. Kayla noticed there was a full-length mirror right by the door inside. She stood upright, no brassiere with black lace panties her only garment. Kayla had to hunch just slightly so her lanky body could fit inside the mirror’s frame. She would definitely be considered a giant for her gender, standing at around one hundred and ninety-two centimeters. She stretched herself out, joining both her hands far above her head. Her long hair, jointly with her lanky and toned frame and along with her thin shapely arms stretched out made her seem just that much taller, an elongated thin but strong body.


The sun was going down, the hour of the rooster was at hand. The cracks between the window’s curtains painted the room in an orange glow. Kayla felt very relaxed. She lay down on the bed and sprawled herself out. Her cat-like frame grasped the sheets, concentrating her mind on their texture. Her breathing accelerated, her heart increasing its tempo.


She closed her eyes and placed her hand over her panties while starting to make circular motions. Her other hand palmed one of her substantial breasts. Despite her lengthy fingers, she struggled to cover a large, bulbous areola. She grabbed her fat nipples between two fingers, slowly pressing it, letting her nerves warm themselves up. A small bump could be felt between her legs as she became erect. Kayla barely kept herself from moaning. All over her body she could feel it. It was happening again. This full feeling of restlessness, like one feels after a full session of stretching. She leaned back against the headboard of the bed, sitting up. A small whimper escaped her lips. The nipples were now completely erect, fat and bloated, extending above her large areola like a throne. She grabbed her breast from the side, pushing it in over her chest and brought it to her mouth, circling the nipple with her tongue. While sucking, she recalled that one time recently where she forced a guy to suck on it, pressing his face against her areola, completely covering it, her nipple like a pacifier to him.


“Oh YES!” A shock ran through her, like a pleasant sting, making her hips buck and a good handful of fluid burst through her panties, soiling the sheets with her vaginal lubricant.


“Oops.” Kayla quickly removed them, flipped them over a finger and threw the last piece of clothing she had been wearing to a dark corner of the room. Her legs stretched out in a V-shape, her knees raised. It seemed her frame took up most of the bed. Between her parted limbs stood a massive opening: her inner lips engorged, fattened up with excitement, on top of which laid a massive button begging for stimulation. Kayla just jammed two fingers in. She couldn’t stop stimulating her nipples while increasing her tempo down there. It had been a few days since she had some time to herself. It wouldn’t take long. Her long toes curled up, grabbing the bed sheets as her nether regions inflamed with pleasure. She could feel it: the headboard was sliding against her back as her head moved upward. Yet, she wasn’t moving. 


She came again.


Thick, white, girl lube came out, ruining the bed. She kept stretching. The mind of most would have a hard time grasping what their eyes would have seen: she was growing. The pace at which she fingered her labia was quickening. The sound of wet skin slapping against skin reached her ears. Kayla let go, her mind accepting the situation fully. She stopped feeling self-conscious. Powerful guttural moans reverberated across the room. The headboard was now at the middle of her back, and despite her legs being somewhat retracted, her feet were reaching the end of the bed.


“Oh SHIT! I…”


Kayla yelled out. Her hips violently jerked upward as she ejected one last burst of lube. She spasmed for a bit before slumping back down, laying flat against the bed drenched in her fluids. Her legs now straight out, her calves were laying over the end of the bed, massive long skinny feet pointing up. After a few minutes, she looked around the now quiet room. Everything had gone dark. The sun had set. The realization set in. “Fuck, I did it again…”


* * * * *

Chapter End Notes:

The entirety of chapters 1 to 10 have been rewritten a couple of months ago. As of 6/28/22, I've finally gotten around to updating it here. Please enjoy the return of this saga :)
-----