- Text Size +

Kayla-Ch10-Banner

X


The evening shift at work, again. Yes, it was of his own choosing, but Thomas could not help but harbor a grudge against his superiors for accepting his polite offer to work the nights. They were never supposed to accept it. The room buzzed with the low hum of a white, flickering light. Instruments, electronic gage readers, and other measuring equipment of all sorts littered the tables in the room. There were a few lockers on the wall with office supplies. For his part, he was sitting down on a metal chair devoid of craftsmanship, the back support angled in the most awkward position that prevented either leaning back comfortably or sitting upright. The walls, made of sterile white tiles, copied the rest of the facility in their emptiness. Thomas was slumped down, reading one of his cherished books. He should have been monitoring the equipment around him, but his mind drifted to the world of his pages. It had been a few nights since his last proper rest, making this evening’s shift excessively tiring. His eyes darted up for a moment, unable to concentrate on his book. In the upper corner of the room, dark, rust-colored markings could be seen. -A leak—he thought. —I’ll have to tell Paula…—Thomas’s mind shifted again toward his book. It was a trite romance, but he liked it without any hint of remorse. 


Just as he resumed reading, a knock he thought came from the door startled him. —What now?—Thomas slapped his book shut, irritated. He crossed the distance to the door in an instant and pulled it open. “What is it now?” he blared in annoyance. But there was no one, only a long, empty corridor as sterile as the room he was in. —I could have sworn…—Thomas thought, trying to figure out if he had heard a noise or not. He looked back inside his lab: a small kettle had fallen to the ground. He picked it up, half crouched over, trying to figure out how it had gotten there. This time, more noise. Every instrument seemed to have slightly rattled to a different position. Curious, Thomas headed to the old seismic reader. It had barely been used in the past years. He plugged it into the nearest available socket, ran back to the office supplies locker and picked up some paper to feed to the machine. 


The moment Thomas pressed the power button for it, the electric needle, used to write down any seismic readings, started vibrating erratically. Consecutive spikes in the writing showed him what he thought he had felt: constant, increasing vibrations. Every second and a half, the needle jerked up and down excessively. Thomas ran out and through the corridor. He passed by a couple of coworkers out of their labs, who looked around, seemingly lost.


“Did you feel that?” one of them asked him. 


“Stay put!” yelled back Thomas as he kept running. It was impossible to miss now. Every few seconds, a loud rumble shook the entire facility. A deep roar from unimaginable weight moving tons of soil around. Thomas ran past the elevator, and slammed the door of the staircase open. Dark paint on the cement walls displayed his floor: B-4. He ran up two stairs at a time. The lights now flickering in synchronicity with each consecutive tremor. 


The reception floor was a mess. People ran about, trying to get to safety. A few people were crouching under open doors, others ran for the exit. Thomas followed them. The main entrance was just around the corner. A group of about twenty was now rushing out in a rapid, but orderly rhythm. Thomas emerged outside, greeted by the fresh air of the open valley. The weather was cold and dry, as is typical of the western desert biome. The night was moonless and pitch black. Two large and cylindrical light spots were mounted on the ground to each side of the entrance. They were mainly decorative, but their power would still have been strong enough to project a beam of lights to a low altitude cloud, should they be used that way. There were other, smaller lights surrounding the compound that did make for an illuminated entrance, but problematically they contrasted with the thick darkness, preventing anyone from seeing farther down the valley. Thomas noticed on his left some people pointing at something in the sky. These same were also busy moving the lights, turning them to aim them toward the area they stared at. 


There was an eerie silence. Something had changed. The tremors had stopped. Thomas could feel a small draft of warm air wash over him, as if he wasn’t too far away from a radiator. The light beams searched the sky. They seemed to rebound off of a sort of dark, soft surface. —There’s something right there!—His mind flashed at the realization that where the empty desert should be, a new structure stood. The group around the searchlights kept aiming left and right, up and down, their mind trying in vain to understand what they saw. There was a sudden bounce of light. The light had pointed at something coming down. -A truck?—observed Thomas. Lowering down from on high was the underside of a Jeep. Another group had harnessed the second searchlight of the compound, and both now aimed at the vehicle being lowered gracefully. 


It touched the ground softly, with barely a sound or crash. And then Thomas saw. —It can’t be…—but his mind already knew what it vehemently tried to reject: a thumb and an index finger, of incommensurable proportions and a complexion of pure obsidian, straddled the sides of the vehicle like one would hold a small toy. The hand receded back into the darkness of night, leaving only the vehicle up front. Everyone had stopped moving. 


Shades emerged from the battered vehicle, humans bewildered by the circumstances and looking completely haggard. Thomas thought he knew the first one out. He saw her talking into an object and heading for him. His eyes focused. 


Paula!


“... just stay put for now until I explain the situation to everyone,” she spoke into her transmitter. 


Thomas ran toward the group, waving at her. “Paula, what happened? Is this the secret project you drone on about?”


Behind Paula, the other jeep passengers were stretching, taking a good breath of fresh air. Paula motioned toward them: “Thomas, this is Jonathan, and the other is Damien, the outside contact I told you about.” He observed the new duo for a second. One of the other members accompanying them waved at him. Thomas waved back. The rest of the group was familiar to him. “I’ll do more introductions later. We just need to refresh ourselves first.” 


“And that?” Thomas pointed at the massive presence just outside the compound.


“I’ll get to it. For now, just know that what you see is real, her name is Kayla, and she’s of no danger,” explained Paula. She picked up the transmitter, thinking about what exactly to say. “Kayla, I’m going to go inside with everyone, explain everything. Can you keep yourself occupied out here? I know it’s late but…” Paula cut the transmitter, awaiting an answer. Only the brisk, fresh wind of the evening momentarily acted as punctuation. 


“I’LL JUST REST A BIT, IT’S FINE FOR ME,” Kayla’s voice blared deeply. Thomas, and his other colleagues outside, found their heart sinks through their stomach as her voice hit their chest like the winds of a tornado.


“Do you think you’ll need to rest?” asked Paula back, trying to pass all possibilities in her mind of what might be needed before she abandoned this giant being to the surface.


“I DON’T NEED TO SLEEP ANYMORE, PAULA. I’LL JUST REST MY THOUGHTS FOR A WHILE.” Kayla looked around the compound. She could see from up high a clear delineation through the fence lights of where the structure started. —I can probably just back up a bit and lay down by the road we followed.—she pondered. Without feeling the need to explain, without any formalities, Kayla departed carefully. It had taken them around half an hour to reach the facility, with the help of her large strides. But even in so short a time, she could feel the fire returning to her loins. —I have to regain control. I can’t let this dominate me.—She knew she would be facing new challenges ahead, and getting back control over her body would be a necessity. It seemed easy to think things through, but the mounting pressure inside her loins hinted that it would be anything but. Kayla moved out of the way with care, subconsciously trying to walk on the tip of her toes.


Thomas and the others put a knee down, to keep their balance in check as the ground shook left and right from her steps. As she walked away from them, only the lighter part of her soles could be seen, the night engulfing everything else. After a short break of tremors, a loud rumble washed through the compound a moment before its following shockwave. Thomas glanced at Paula. Silence filled the night, and the brisk wind of before resumed its presence.


“She probably just laid down.” Paula told her colleague. “All right.” She turned around, facing everyone that had gathered. “Everybody inside! Conference room now. We have work to do!” ordered Paula. “Jonathan, Damien, follow me.”


It was one of these situations where electricity was in the air. This was something new. Paula knew that very soon, her colleagues would realize that the purpose they had been longing for had finally arrived. They all lightly jogged as they headed toward the compound’s entrance.


* * * * *


The darkness abated, light returned to the skies, a dark, bluish hue that preceded the sunrise. A few, sparsely formed clouds lined the skies high above the local area. There was nary a sound. A small bird chip here and there perhaps. Kayla was resting on her back, her arms tucked behind her head as she observed the sky. A small twitch in one heel moved her foot left to right in circular motion, displaying the sort of restlessness animating her. —Dawn already?—she thought to herself. —I’m losing track of time.— 


Her head turned right, looking at the slowly awakening compound. The night had been busy. Not soon after the groups had arrived, everyone followed Paula inside. Two guards were left outside the door, but nothing more. As the night advanced and dawn broke, the lights around the compound went off. —Where do we go from here, I wonder.— Her hand trailed softly down her stomach toward her inner sex. Since last night, the warmth that hummed deep within her had gradually increased in intensity. —Why can’t I keep still for a moment…—Her lips paced an opening, the hand above her sex giving a slight, subtle pinch on her clitoris. 


“UNH,” the moan left her mouth to her surprise as she brought a hand up to cover it. Her body spasmed outward in every direction with just enough force to be noticeable to the naked eye, as if she had a hiccup that left her permanently bigger. —Oops—she thought—that could have been bad.— Kayla sat up, bringing herself to sit with her knees crisscrossed. She looked at the two guards, both were slumped over the chairs they had brought outside with them, fully asleep. Kayla leaned forward, her fat breasts hanging down with terrible weight, almost brushing the ground, her hands serving as anchors as she bent over all the way to the guards, her face but a few meters from them. The sun rose over the horizon, a strong orange light bathing her.


“HEY!” said Kayla calmly. 


The two guards snapped awake. Their eyes ajar at seeing her so close. Her lips, bountiful, imposed on their sight. Their hearts sank the same way one does witnessing an animal with power over one’s life. An accident here would be fatal at her size and weight. 


Abruptly, the reception’s doors opened. “Kayla, please don’t scare them. This job is hard enough to recruit for as it is…” Paula crossed the doorway, holding two cups of warm, smoking coffee. Relieved of having an authority figure around them, the two guards immediately acquiesced, accepting their well-deserved caffeine gift as well as the opportunity to eclipse themselves from the situation. A few mumbled thanks and they were both off inside the compound. Paula moved toward Kayla’s visage. “Can you hear me well from here?”


“YOU SOUND A BIT SOFT, BUT I HEAR YOU WELL ENOUGH AT THIS DISTANCE.” As she spoke, Paula unconsciously took a step back: Kayla’s deep voice, so close, was something else. “WHAT’S THE PLAN TODAY? I’M SO BORED. THE WHOLE NIGHT, I’VE BEEN FIGHTING OFF THIS INNER FIRE, PAULA, LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA.”


“Today, Kayla, we’re going to do as many tests as we can, and if all goes well, you’ll be free to hang around the compound.” Paula walked to the side of Kayla’s face, the titan’s eyes following her little new friend. Paula’s demeanor was one of someone that had the habit of being proactive. “We need to know why you’re growing. We need to know your rate of growth, your measurements. We need to know how your health is doing. We need to have an idea of what to expect in the future.”—We also need to know what this size, or transformation, is doing to her psyche— Paula pondered.


The ground trembled as Kayla pulled her monumental self backup. “ALL RIGHT THEN. WHEN DO WE START? WHAT SHOULD I DO?”  Kayla noticed Paula speaking, but she was already too high up. She pointed at her ears and made a face of confusion. Paula motioned Kayla to wait, and took out the transmitter.


“In about two hours, after everyone gets ready, we’re going to come here with our testing apparatus. Jonathan is going to be helping us too. You’re still comfortable with him, yes?”


“DEFINITELY,” smiled Kayla.


“Also, uh… how’s your libido doing?” Paula did not notice her cheeks blushing.


“OH, PAULA, IT’S THROUGH THE ROOF! LIKE I SAID, I’VE SPENT THE ENTIRE NIGHT HOLDING ON.” A sense of relief at being able to share her feelings washed over her. Her eyes closed as she placed a hand on her chest, she continued: “IT’S A CONSTANT FIRE, LIKE SLOW BURNING CINDER. THE MOMENT I TOUCH SOMETHING, IT SENDS A SIGNAL; THE MOMENT I TOUCH MYSELF, IT FEELS AS IF I’M A FLOWER OPENING UP, STRAIGHT AND AT ATTENTION; THE MOMENT I REFLECT UPON ANY SENSATION, MY SENSES FLARE UP.”


Paula had walked up to Kayla’s seated position. She extended an arm out, and touched the surface of her tibia. “What about me doing this, can you feel it?” she asked through the transmitter. Paula brushed her hand up and down, slowly, as if massaging a good friend and wondering how the size difference played up her sense of touch. Kayla’s belly moved up and down as she took a deep breath.


“OH PAULA, YOU’RE PLAYING WITH FIRE.” Kayla’s entire body could feel the signal sent about from the tip of Paula’s hand. Her warm hand, despite the gargantuan size difference, was as apparent as the effect of a needle, if a needle was something that could bring about pleasure.


Paula noticed Kayla’s breast, up past her pliable torso, and saw her two dark nipples fatten up. “OK good. You seem to be ready to go,” she told her calmly. “I’m off to get ready and get the others. Don’t go anywhere!”


Both women smiled and laughed at Paula’s last comment. The titan followed the Latina with her eyes as she went back inside. —I don’t dislike her—she thought.



* * * * *




Under Kayla’s curious gaze, outside the compound, Thomas, Damien, Jonathan and Paula had just finished stacking up large boxes on top of each other. Others had joined them outside: a mix of lab assistants, administrative clerks and a couple of security details. 


“Here are the first two…” Paula told Thomas. She was seen handing him two small, flat and circular objects. “You’ll need to press hard so they stay stuck. Make sure they’re placed best for the readings, yeah?” Thomas nodded. He grabbed them both, placed them inside a pocket of his lab coat, and headed off toward Kayla. “Jonathan, here are three for you. And Damien, you got four.” Again, she handed them the objects. “We’ll wait for Thomas to be done, then you, Jonathan, and Damien last.”


“I’m looking forward to it!” Damien had a sort of a devilish look to his usual bird-like features. Paula paid him no mind.


“Kayla, are you ready? We’re going to need you to carefully stand up and not move as best as possible. Thomas, Jonathan and Damien will be placing small transmitters on you. That’s the first step. Second part will be taking some… samples. I’ll tell you more when we get there. Lastly, we’ll want to… uhm how can I say.” Paula’s mind hit a wall—Why do I hesitate— her thoughts wondered. —Everyone will enjoy it—Paula continued: “Well you’ll get to please yourself, and we will observe one of your growth spurts.” 


Kayla nodded and spoke: “I’M READY! STAND BACK!”


—Finally, some action. I almost can’t contain it anymore—thought Kayla. Almost a day had passed since their arrival, and like clockwork, after so long, her loins were burning up with a raw need. Her muscles now relaxed and awoken, Kayla stood up carefully. Her movement was slow and calculated as she stretched her long legs, rising from her sitting position. The soil seemed to buckle. Jonathan, Paula and the others widened their stance, attempting to keep stable as the ground shook.


Thomas stood alone, surrounded by a rising cloud of dust as the giant being feet placed themselves on each side. All held their breaths. Thomas proceeded toward her right foot. Now close to her large toe, Thomas clearly saw the ridges of her print. He grabbed the edges and, like a large dexterous insect, climbed up to the farthest point of the front of her toe. He took one of the pads Paula gave him, took off a plastic covering highly potent adhesives, and stuck it to the skin. Thomas secured himself and jumped back down. He walked across the inner side of her foot. The arch of her sole dominated over him, the massive ridges of the folding skin under her sole like small gulleys racing upward the side of her foot disappeared as the skin stretched out properly. Her immensity hit him, as his vision saw past her ankle, still a small quick jog away, and past a strong calve. Her leg was an immensely imposing skyscraper that led to a canopy of sex.


“You’re doing well, keep going Thomas!” his earpiece told him. It was Paula. He gave himself a few slaps, regained his senses and continued. 


Jonathan stood by Paula, dumbfounded at the image of the tiny man now jogging by Kayla’s foot. Looking around, he could see everyone else in a similar trance as they witnessed the impossible. He wondered if, like him, they fought against this strange need to go onto her… -or into her.—


The second pad was easy to place. Thomas planted it at the center and bottom back of her heel and backed off. He signaled to Paula he was done. She nodded at him before looking down at an electronic reader, pressed a few buttons, and saw the first readings pop off. Distance between front and back was seventeen meters. Paula smiled and nodded to herself. —Finally, data!—She placed the transmitter against her mouth: “Kayla? We’ll need you to pick up Jonathan and Damien. Be careful with them. You’ll need to wait for Jonathan to place readers on your hand, and then you have to bring him to the top of your scalp. Damien will have to place readers around your clitoris and on one of your nipples, think you can manage to bring them to their respective locations?”


Kayla nodded and crouched, placing her hands palm side up in front of the group, shaking the earth. Jonathan and Damien departed for the skies as the massive hands rose.


At the same time, Thomas had returned to Paula. He waved. “Good luck guys!” he yelled. Jonathan headed for the tip of her middle finger, placed a reader, and climbed. Her skin, warm yet rigid, was somewhat more pleasant to walk upon than the rough soil of the desert. There was a definite bounciness to it. A quick jog and he was at the end of her palm. Her wrist tensed up as she closed her hand into a fist, offering him more stable ground. He crouched down, placed the second reader and waved once at Paula, and once at Kayla. Damien, for his part, was already in the middle of her other hand. He braced himself. Like a pneumatic tower at an amusement park, the shock of her rising up was sudden and vertiginous. His heart sank down to his stomach as the air screeched by his ears. 


Her movements stopped. Before Damien now appeared the enormous folds of Kayla’s sex, covered densely in well maintained pubic hair. Looking up, the small man noticed her protruding fat clitoris. Kayla placed her hand against it and dropped Damien. He pushed the large strands of hair out of his way, their stem as thick as his fingers. There stood a woman’s clitoris slightly larger than his torso. 


Although Kayla hadn’t received any instructions, she knew to stand still, hoping her little friends would be safe on her expanse. Meanwhile, she also leaned her head forward, placing the top of it on an incline and pressed the open palm of her other hand against the side. Jonathan proceeded to her scalp.


—It’s amazing, I can feel each one of his steps!—thought the enormous woman. Jonathan reached the side of her hand and jumped without hesitation, landing on the soft skin of her head. This was precarious, but the many hairs of her braids were numerous enough for him to find an easy purchase.


Suddenly, Kayla’s heightened senses felt it: a cold feel from Damien placing the first of two readers. Like lightning, pleasure shot from her loins all the way to her head.


“OH FUCK!” she moaned aloud, barely containing her pulsions. Damien’s eyes widened: the clitoris gorged in size the very moment he applied the reader on it. His hand felt a rhythmic pulse course through it. He knew he had to place the second one quickly.


—Hurry, hurry, hurry!—screamed his mind, but his body did not move. His hand absentmindedly played with the reader in one of his pockets. His mind clouded itself and the object was forgotten. Intense heat radiated out from the fattening mound of skin, its surface shifting toward a darker magenta colored hue by the second. —Just a quick hug. No one will notice—thought the raptured deviant. Damien embraced Kayla’s turgid clitoris. He pressed his entire body against it, burying his face in the folds from which it erected. He took a deep breath, and caressed its sides.


“AAAAH FUUCK!” her voice bellowed. As she spasmed, Kayla’s yell pierced the silence of the desert. She tried as best as she could not to move her hands and body, knowing full well that the lives of two people depended on her precision. Her stomach and abs contracted in bursts, knocking her wind out. —How the hell am I so sensitive? This is nuts—thought the titan.


High atop the crest of her head, Jonathan had placed the reader down on her skin, but was now desperately hanging on to a strand of hair, holding on as Kayla’s spasms, albeit subtle to her size, made Jonathan’s whole world shift and move in unpredictable directions.


“This can’t be good,” he whispered out loud. Kayla’s head jerked upward, the hand she had used to bring Jonathan up now caressed her right and completely turgid nipple.


“Kayla? Kayla what’s going on!” Paula tried to reach her. 


“OOOOOOOOOOOH!” Kayla screamed. Paula, Thomas and the other onlookers seemed lost: this wasn’t as orderly as they had imagined.


—Jonathan and Damien should have been down before this.— Paula panicked. Kayla moaned, and saw Kayla’s feet jerk up in volume. —She can’t contain it. This is going to be bad!—


Paula pivoted toward the others: “We’re in trouble! Everyone, stand back!” she yelled. 


Another sound wave from Kayla slammed through their bodies while Kayla’s frantic spasms displaced large masses of air. Paula looked up and noticed a few drops of excitement from the gargantuan genitalia.


Paula reflected:—We are in deep trouble, this was a bad idea…—



* * * * *