- Text Size +
Epilogue

Far in the wilds, away from prying eyes, a man in their forties is practicing the throw of his fishing line in a nearby river. Samson had never had trouble catching prey before. An act of violence, that he recognized brought peace to him and his significant other, never fishing more than what he needed for dinner on a specific day, once a week or two. He almost always came to this particular spot of the river: the calmness of the water gave refuge to the freshwater fish of the area. A beautiful moment in a land of dry environmental hostility. 


A land usually without tectonic shifts. Samson had been resting his back, leaning on an outcropped rock, when he felt it: an almost imperceptible tremor. He first dismissed it as something innocuous, but then felt it again, this time with more intensity. Every couple of seconds, the soil underneath him trembled, with enough strength to have him feel it without second thoughts. But, being acute to imperceptible motions, being a fisherman, Samson noticed it strangely rhythmic. The regular pulses he felt could suddenly be heard. A rumble in the wind, like a distant crash. Something great was coming. Samson dropped his fishing rod, his members tensing as his heart raced, his gut warm with terror at an invisible, approaching danger.


A new tremor passed by, this time loud enough to be heard clearly and strong enough to throw his nearby lunchbox, placed precariously on a rock, down to the soil. Samson reigned his fishing rod in, putting his fishing tools back in the large trekking backpack that had brought them here. Another tremor, this one cacophonic, with large pieces of dirt detaching from a nearby cliff, reverberating through the sky. At the surface of the creek Samson had fished in, a large mass of fishes breached the waterline, their behavior one of panic as they jumped in and out while trying to flee something terrible.


The next tremor threw Samson to the ground, his feet giving under him as if someone had pulled the earth in one direction swiftly, pushing him through inertia. Down on the ground, yelling in terror at the unknowable happening, Samson grabbed the dirt with his arms out, as if trying to pull a rug. One last, ear-splitting sound wave washed over him, the accompanying tremor throwing the river into large waves crashing on the riverline. Samson observed the surrounding damage as it happened, only to see himself and both shores around him surrounded in shadow. Everything went calm for a moment and looking up, he saw the unthinkable: a massive, gargantuan human sole passing overhead, covering the sky for at least a quarter of a kilometer. Samson’s first thought was the eye of a hurricane. The foot passed overhead, the massive heel crashing down on the other side of the river, splitting the soil terribly.

Samson was immediately washed by part of the river, pushed out by the heel for a moment, until the river current righted the water’s path. As the water receded, tons of fishes flopped aimlessly, suddenly stranded on a bedrock they had no idea existed until seconds ago. The heel departed, carrying with it immense pieces of soil the size of cars, only to have them fall off with gravity as the foot advanced further out immensely fast. Water rushed in the indentation left behind, creating in seconds a new creek. Samson looked upwards from the foot, his eyesight following the curves of the well toned leg of a black woman, ending his sight at the thick joint of her behind. The poor distraught fisherman did not move, he simply observed.


A small moment passed. The roaming titan was now far off to the horizon, her body moving with speed deemed impossible by mortal minds. Her body now blurred by the haze of the sky, Samson’s thoughts returned to him. He did not even think of his safety or found himself concerned for others. No, in this case, Samson’s first thought was simply a notice of how gorgeous the woman was. He rose, an erection caught in his pants, beyond his control. 


“I wanted two fishes, but it seems I’ll have to share a few more than that,” said Samson, surrounded by the bouncing creatures.


* * * * *


Anna was stuck in traffic. Everyday the same problem, the same issue: unending stretches of roads filled with cars during rush hour, advancing at the barest of pace. The highway she was stuck on passed through the middle of large sprawls of suburbia, its path heading straight into the horizon, dominated by the city’s tapering mass of skyscrapers. Half awake, trying to stay alert, Anna advanced as slowly as was possible. She took time to look over the city center, far in the distance. Her destination seemed impossibly attainable. On the right of her car, a horn blared, pulling everyone’s attention. Far over the horizon line, as noticed by the other driver, was the form of a titan-like black skinned woman approaching, her height soaring to the lowest clouds, her head parting their very bottom like the trail of a boat on a calm lake. Anna brushed her eyes, filled with disbelief.


She squinted, looking more closely at the woman. Her eyes seemed devoid of intent, locked in a sort of trance. Only an impression of need and tenacity. Noticing others exiting their vehicles, traffic having all but stopped, Anna decided to do the same. The moment she opened her car’s door, an immense weight of foreboding tied her thoughts down. Everyone looked onward at what was transpiring. The giant nubian seemed to carefully place herself on the outskirts of downtown, putting a hand up by her mouth as if making a small error. Smoke rose from the area beneath her shins, hidden by other nearby buildings. Anna didn’t know why: she suddenly felt extremely lustful. Bewildered citizens near her also seemed slightly uncomfortable with heat, if not with obvious erections on males. 


Still, Anna fixated on the enormous black girl, desperately squeezing her thighs between two buildings, oftentimes only to have one snap off to the side from the pressure. She seemed to be heading for one thing in particular, a very specific goal: the tallest high rise, the one who’s very top was an enormous half-sphere dome. 


* * * * *


There’s nothing more mundane than working in an office, and that was always the case for Matthew. There he was, stuck at the printer, preparing piles and piles of paper in an era of digital supremacy, apparently only to archive information physically. Not only that, this was on a Saturday, and so the office was majorly empty. But Matthew needed the overtime hours in order to bank them for an upcoming vacation. And so he printed. The light of the machine flashed every few seconds as it passed over a paper it had just taken from its auto-feeder. In the middle of this office, surrounded by open-aired desks and wide windows showcasing the sprawling downtown, Matthew felt he belonged. His life was stable, and events for the medium term future seemed set in stone.


But it would all change. Matthew first noticed the shaking lights. Dust fell from the ceiling as rhythmic, continuous shakes increased intensity. The office clerk thought of an earthquake. He stopped the machines and headed for the exit, thinking he might have to take the stairs down and out, even though he was on the twenty-first floor. Passing by the windows, however, he noticed a horde of people outside, running as fast as their legs could carry them. From up here, they seemed like a small, continuous mass. The crowd dissipated, leaving only a few stragglers intent on staying. Intrigued, the office worker leaned closer to the window, making sure to still keep his distance in case of breakage. He raised an eyebrow—Are some of these people nude? What are they doing? —He couldn’t comprehend the scene from the street… until it appeared.


At the moment of the tremors’ apex, when Matthew could feel the building sway every which way, a wall of dark flesh appeared in front of the wide windows, blocking the entire view with nothing but skin. Crawling on all four, unable to maintain balance, Matthew approached the window, looking down, only to see the heavily indented ridges of the skin of a heel, overshadowed by a large ankle. Following the leg up he saw the tensed muscle of a calf tensing as the body it supported lowered itself.


“Woah SHIT!” yelled Matthew as a hand suddenly appeared around the glass, the palm covering up his floor as it grabbed the building. Instantaneously, the walls buckled, following the shape of the fingers, exploding the windows inward.


“OOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH”


A terrible moan pierced the city. There was a moment where Matthew was uncertain of what was about to happen. Drops of rain of a sort of viscous, thick liquid dropped down on the side of the building, some of it seeping in, flooding the floor. Matthew, sitting on his back, crawled away, his feet pushing him away from the broken, flooding windows as the liquid pooled in ever greater quantities, its upper source approaching. The entire building trembled, as if its foundations were pulled every which way. Soon, the hand removed itself, making way for mounds of flesh piled upon each other, red, wet and pulsating with mass as it forced its way in, pushing the white liquid over Matthew.


The poor office clerk took his hand to his mouth, tasting the liquid. Its taste reminded him of only one thing: that time he had gone down on his ex-girlfriend. This was lubricant. Matthew then realized: the encroaching mass of red skin was the woman’s labia, pouring in as it constrained the building like a boa constrictor. She was mounting the entire building! The flesh suddenly departed upward, before returning a moment later. Again. And again. By now, Matthew understood that the building wasn’t long for this world. The titan-like woman would fuck the skyscraper’s integrity to its end.


Matthew ran out the floor, into the corridor and down the emergency stairs, careful not to slip on the immeasurable quantity of lubricant now pouring down the stairs like a mini-waterfall. The clerk counted the floors. Twenty. Nineteen. Eighteen. Outside, the moans increased in strength. The sound of cracking cement gave off a terrible portent. Seventeen. Sixteen. Fifteen. Matthew was now jumping stairs two by two, having passed down further than the liquid that yet came down behind him. Fourteen. Thirteen. Twelve. Eleven. Ten.


For a moment, Matthew stopped to take his breath. He dared a look in the nearby empty offices, looking out more broken windows. A massive, imposing heel was growing at great speed, the giant woman’s size progressing larger to a point where the foot looked almost half as big as it had been. Scared for his life, Matthew continued his run down. He didn’t think this time, didn’t count. Cracks appeared all over the walls, the ceiling crumbling down as lights started going off. Dust filled the air.


Finally on the first floor, a red door connected to the stairs: the exit. With one swift shoulder lunge he blasted it open. In poured a deluge of vaginal juices, with such current that Matthew almost found himself pushed back. Crying out for dear life, he raged on, pushing through the muck finally. On his right, the growing right feet of the enormous black woman was still growing, albeit slower. Matthew didn’t even look up. He simply ran. A few minutes later, he passed by the massive building sized toe, leaving whatever form had taken over behind, joining incognito a mass of people also running in the same direction, becoming anonymous in his communal fleeing.


A last moan of terrible proportions boomed through the city, breaking all windows.


* * * * *


Full of sweat, Kayla sat down, the giant cheeks of her ass pushing out a space amidst the downtown structures. Her chest moved up and down as her breathing slowly relaxed from the inordinate amount of pleasure she had just lived through. Only one mantra repeated in her head—Please be OK, Please be OK, Please be OK! —She dared not look at her feet. It had only been a couple of days since the previous events at the compound. Yet her needs had bubbled to such an amount that as she passed the city, Kayla had found herself needing to try out the fantasy of mounting a building, feeling its smallness within her. At the moment she had orgasmed, Kayla found she found almost as much pleasure from the feeling as the impression of absolute control and impunity, topped with a slice of pleasure at a public display.


But, like one last attempt before quitting fully an addictive behavior, Kayla resigned herself. She looked at her fingers, each as large as a four lane street. Her growth after that last orgasm had been immense. Every time she found pleasure, it seemed to be more and more. She would have to flee the continent, find peace in solitude. This was the only way, she thought….


Somewhere far away, an electronic pad blinked, showing a radical increase in the numbers on it. The implications weighed heavily on any reading them.



Height: 1.59 km / 0.98 mi

Breast diameter: 219 m / 719 ft

Nipples length: 20.88 m / 68.5 ft

Nipples diameter: 28.7 m / 94 ft

Hand length: 240 m / 788 ft

Avg. fingers length: 104 m / 342 ft

Clitoris Diameter: 15.66 m / 51.4 ft

Foot length: 292 m / 959 ft

Avg. toes length: 53 m / 174 ft

Chapter End Notes:

Thus ends BOOK 1 of Kayla - The Skybound Ebony. I want to thank you all for your constant support, appreciation, comments and encouragement. I wouldn’t have gotten through with continuing this story without it. I also want to specifically thank NishaBerry for graciously posing and providing the base images for the story, which without would have greatly reduced the visuals provided. It’s no secret that my muse has been sort of gone for a while when it comes to this particular story, in as such writing comes with much difficulty, instead of the ease I’ve had with others (in comparison, the 60 pages of Exponential Log Redux took me about two and a half months, where as the last two chapters of this story, 12 and 13, took me eight months).


Unfortunately, banner images could not be produced properly for chapter 12 & 13 due to a myriad of factors. To compensate, an epilogue, which you may take as an interlude between this book and the next, has been created. Please enjoy the extra 4 pages!


Once again, thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.


  • Keliadom