- Text Size +

Kayla-Ch07-Banner

VII

Damien’s vision was filled with ebony flesh, the smell of lust permeated the air. He looked at his friend to his left and pondered. His shorts displayed a large bump. To his right, the paler skin of her tall sole dominated the view. 


“Entertain her, Damien. I’ll find a way to get up there and speak to her properly. Pull her back down to earth or something…” said Jonathan, wondering how he could even attempt to start a climb.


Damien looked puzzled. He had always been comfortable around Jonathan, true, but to even think of giving in to deep, lustful bellows of his soul right here, right now… Jonathan approached Kayla’s foot to his left. He tapped on her heel. The powerful mass rumbled as her foot slowly fell forward, slamming on the ground with enough force to test his balance. Jonathan moved toward its front. Sitting in front of her toes, he grabbed one. Its length and size were imposed all the way up to his waist. He pressed himself against it, feeling the indent of her print, and simply laid his head on top of her nail. Its warmth clouded his mind. His sense of self seemed to give way to pure animalistic instinct.


Damien, meanwhile, had slowly advanced toward Kayla. His hand trailed the wall of skin to his right, feeling the odd forgotten hair here and there. Looking up, he saw large folds in her belly, typical of anyone bending down and looking at the ground between their legs. Her eyes glared at him with a mixture of pride, dominance and lust. The lanky man instinctively knew his only way out of this situation was in front of him. Staring forward, he saw the largest woman sex he had ever seen. He was close now. The aroma he had noticed earlier while going through Jonathan’s living room was back with the force of a strong gust. This time, he embraced it. Large drops of liquid seemed to pool at the base of the vagina. A constant rhythmic pressure, with the same beat he could feel course through her veins, expelled the lubricant.


Damien looked back, at Jonathan, waiting, in a sort of silent request for approbation. His friend motioned at him to keep going.


“Come.” Her voice boomed. “Come!” The fat lips of her sex seemed to tense up. Gorging up in blood, augmenting her sensitivity. A large, bulbous red clitoris protruded from atop. “Come!” She repeated.


Damien was stumbling forward, his mind captured. Two large thighs rose as high as the house behind him. In the middle, the most imposing labia he had ever witnessed. He got as close to it as he could. The air filled with warmth and the peculiar smell of her engorged vagina. His feet depressed the soil as he walked forward on a ground drenched from the flesh opening above. The slit was as tall as he was. Countless folds barred his way like multiple sliding doors embedded alternatively. Damien inserted his two hands in the middle and, with all his strength, pushed the enormous skin flaps open. A draft of hot air punched his body. 


“UNNNGH.” 


The thundering moan filled the area. Damien pushed onward, put one of his feet up on the bottom of her opening, its flesh gripping his ankle, and propelled himself up. In one swift motion, he disappeared inside her.


Jonathan was pushed back: Kayla curled her toes as she tried to stifle an orgasm. The two men seemed to have both been easily manipulated to give into their sexual urges, feeding the now monstrously sized human to increase in size.


A torrent of fluid suddenly expelled from between Kayla’s legs, with Damien ejected at the same time, completely nude. —He probably undressed inside her—thought Jonathan. Damien’s large, imposing sex was completely erect with a fat dark-red mushroom at its tip on the cusp of ejaculation. As soon as he got his bearings back, her liquid dripping off of him, Damien ran back to her and climbed back in. Jonathan had to act quickly. Her toes pulsed toward him as her heel barely moved. He had to warn her of what is to come. As soon as the growth slowed, Jonathan sidestepped past her feet and raced toward her hips: her back flesh splayed out nicely from her behind and would allow him to find footing to climb.


“DEEPER!” She screamed. Jonathan couldn’t see, but Kayla’s trashing told all. Another wave of ecstasy came, filling her with heat as she ejaculated with full force all over the front lawn, her juices strong enough to push Damien’s car away slightly. Jonathan felt the skin around him bloat, pushing him inside folds he had to extricate himself from. The top of her thigh now looked a few feet higher.


Craning his neck, he saw Kayla looking up in abandonment toward the sky, her being completely filled with bliss. Her right hand massaged her breasts, as her fingers kneaded her nipple like one would a large loaf of bread. 


Jonathan grabbed what skin he could, and started to climb the right side of her stomach, quickly passing under the elbow. She was oblivious to him and a slight spasm could send that same elbow smashing against her stomach. He hurried. Her large breast kept trashing every which way from her intense ministrations. The skin ahead of him folding in ripples, then back out smooth as she constantly spasmed from a new orgasm. Jonathan climbed with difficulty, almost losing his footing a few times. Just as he reached the area under her armpit, Kayla shook. Another, powerful, heart-stopping orgasm rocked her: Damien had reached the deepest part of her sex, a place no full man had ever ventured before. A torrent of cunt juice amassed at his feet with surprising speed, quickly submerging him as the walls of her vagina contracted all over his body moments before expelling her ejaculate with him.


Jonathan saw the armpit distance itself away. The skin under his hand expanded. He lost the grip on his right hand, and then his footing….


His heart jumped to his throat as he fell, unable to grasp the enlarging skin in front of him. Seconds felt like minutes.


The first instant of his fall brimmed with dread. Vertiginous intent filled his ribcage, clogging up his breathing. Suddenly calmness. He saw Kayla’s armpit get further away. A large, imposing mass propped up on his right as he passed her fat breasts on the way down. Her head moved back down again, her orgasm subsiding. Strands of her braids fell over her shoulders, and after an eternity, her eyes noticed Jonathan.


The air shook as a swift movement brought the flesh wall of her arms closer to him. Her biceps contracted, sinews pushing against the bottom of her skin, and then all air escaped his lungs. Jonathan turned around, fist pounding on the ground he had seemingly fallen upon, and searched for air. He rolled down on his back, gasping as his lungs screeched for salvation. Jonathan felt movement. The ground propelled itself upward. Her palm. He had landed in the middle of it. It was obvious now. Her warm flesh. The softness of her skin. The mound of epidermis under her palm had cushioned his fall as she caught him. Jonathan lunged forward, half blind with terror and grabbed a finger the same size as him. He was just happy to be alive.


Gratitude filled his body. He turned around. Kayla’s cushy lips, the large opening of her nose, blocked his vision. The mouth opened, and Kayla’s pearly teeth appeared. Jonathan felt relieved. He should have been terrified of the past ordeal, but the giant smile in front of him served as assurance. He had finally reached her. Jonathan waved.


“Have you had enough?” he yelled to her, laughing. “I’ve been trying to climb so you could hear me.”


Kayla turned her head. Her free hand cupped her ear, and soon a large lobe of the ear pointed at him.

“SAY AGAIN?” Her voice bellowed. 


“I’ve been trying to get here to tell you something. Just listen to me for a bit,” Jonathan paused, hesitating. “Is Damien OK?”


Kayla nodded.


“Look, we don’t have much time, so I just want you to be ready for what’s coming. I’ve decided to get us some help… Damien is part of that help.”


Out of habit from having to look at her speaker, Kayla faced Jonathan anew. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” she asked. Directly aimed at him, and so close to the source, her voice felt like a bang on his body. Kayla moved her head again, her ear close to him once more.


“Damien’s part of an organization that specializes in dealing with all sorts of strange events. Its government sanctioned, but officially it does not exist.” Jonathan paused. He could see her brow furrow from the side. Clearly, Kayla was not convinced of his actions. “Look, I thought it over while you were out. You keep growing, right?” Jonathan looked slightly over her palm. He could have been on top of a city high-rise. “And from what I’m seeing, more and more every time. It’s only a matter of time until you get caught, right?” Kayla moved the corners of her mouth left and right, pensive. 


Jonathan continued: “So I figured, it’s better if they find out about you through someone I know personally, than through whatever else could get them to notice you. I don’t know much about them, since Damien isn’t allowed to tell me about his work. But what I can tell you is that they will be good for you. Damien has always spoken of them with fondness. They struggle with recognition inside their own spheres of work. You will be a valuable asset to them I’m sure, but in return they should take care of you.”


Kayla rubbed her chin with her free hand. The scrapping sound of skin on skin like waves on a beach. 


“Besides, at the rate you’re going, you won’t have much to fear of anyone soon enough, right?”


She turned around and gave Jonathan a comforting, closed smile. 


“ALL RIGHT,” her voice bellowed, “WE’LL GO WITH THEM FOR A WHILE. I MEAN, I HAVE NEVER FELT SO GOOD BEFORE. NO HUNGER, NO PAIN OR TIREDNESS. I DON’T MIND INDULGING THEM FOR A BIT, BUT I REALLY DON’T NEED THEM. I’LL DO IT, IF ONLY BECAUSE YOU THINK IT WOULD BE HELPFUL.”


Her warm breath washed over him like a blanket.


“I GUESS WHAT I’M SAYING IS I’LL DO IT FOR YOU.”


Jonathan prostrated himself in exaggeration. Her laughter boomed out.


“HAH YES, YOU’D BETTER WORSHIP ME! I’M THIS WORLD’S NEW GODDESS!”


She laughed at the idea. But there, at the back of her mind, a little doubt prodded at her, telling her she was right.


Jonathan motioned at her again to listen.


“By the way,” he yelled, “where’s Damien? Is he OK?”


“HE’S… UHM… RESTING.”


The flesh Jonathan stood on shook. He got down on all fours, grasping for stability. Kayla’s face got further and further away until, a moment later, her hand rested on earthly soil. Jonathan jumped down with glee, happy to be back on stable soil. The earth under his feet was damp with liquid. The smell of sex was like hitting a brick wall so strong it was. He realized he stood in the middle of her ejaculate. On each side of him, massive legs rose, her knees toward the sky from her sitting position. Finally, under her left foot, Jonathan spotted something moving. An arm was gesticulating in every which way possible.


Damien!


Jonathan ran toward him. Kayla’s massive feet had him pinned down. If the mound of skin under her thumb had saved Jonathan before, the mound of flesh under her big toe had completely buried Damien’s body under her feet, pinning him between it and the ground. 


“PUT SOME SENSE INTO HIM. I’LL REMOVE MY FEET IN JUST A MINUTE, BUT I THINK YOU HAVE TO BRING BACK HIS MIND.”


The earth shook as Kayla moved her feet upward on her heel.


Damien appeared, his erection still going strong. His eyes barely sentient, he took some quick breaths, got up and jogged toward her nether region again. A sudden tackle threw him to the ground. His friend had caught up. His mind seemed to unlock. His thoughts had been driven to frenzy. His entire body coming down from a powerful high, as if the past half hour had been nothing but a strange drug induced sex party.


“Damien! It’s over,” said Jonathan as he shook him.


The absurdity of the situation finally hit the two men. Both nude, they stood in between the legs of a giantess. Damien blushed.


“I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me,” finally said Damien, “I… it’s…”


Jonathan sat back. “It’s OK. I know what you’re trying to say.”


They both looked at her, and her at them. Jonathan knew she couldn’t hear them, though, her head already so high up. “I’ve felt it too. A sort of intense longing for her whenever she gets excited,” explained Jonathan. Damien’s eyes lit up. That was it. That’s what happened.


Kayla’s hand appeared by their side, her palm pointed upward.


“GET ON,” she commanded happily.


The two men obeyed. “Listen to me Damien, I’ve told her about the Bureau of Anomalous Investigation.” They both stumbled down to their knees as her hand moved up. “She’ll hang out with them for a while!” he yelled as the moving air rushed past their ears. “We just have to be careful until they get here! Don’t give in to your base instinct.”


The hand stopped moving, revealing the same sight of her lips Jonathan had seen moments before. A radiant smile belied her intentions.


“ANYONE READY FOR ROUND TWO?” The two men’s pupils dilated in surprise as they saw the biggest tongue in the world rush toward them. Arms up, they tried to block it. In an instant they lost sight of each other as the fleshy red wall pressed on them. 


Jonathan flailed, the wet, rugged exterior of the mass of muscle pressed on his body, enveloping it. Like a large water bed, he felt his form sink inside the mass, which was shifting between complete softness and temporary rigidity as the muscles contracted.


Kayla pulled away and looked at the two men drenched in her saliva. Both had erections anew. She smiled.


“JUST KIDDING!” She said laughing.


Vertigo took them as the hand they were on rapidly lowered, the ground rapidly within sight.

“YOU BOYS HAVE FUN FOR A BIT, I’LL BE STAYING HERE FOR A WHILE.” Kayla moved slightly out of the way, her movement sending tremors. She carefully placed herself a bit farther from the house and the car, made sure she didn’t block any pathways, and laid down in the short, yellow field of grass that surrounded the area. 


She didn’t feel tired at all, but the sunset felt nice on her skin. She crossed her legs, shook her shoulders in an attempt to find a more comfortable position, placing both her hands behind her head to provide a cushion and closed her eyes. 


Jonathan and Damien had regained their senses completely. The sudden nakedness of their form hit at once, and they blushed.


“I’m gonna put something on if you don’t mind,” expressed Damien. Jonathan laughed. Damien picked his clothes from the ground. They were soaking wet, like all the area around them, from her lubricant. Strings of sticky liquid stuck to them and the ground.

Damien dropped his clothes back down with a defeated look. 


“Just wait for me in the living room, I’ll get us fresh clothes,” Jonathan said to Damien. “I have to head out and find some supplies for tonight, we can talk about this on the way there.”


Damien nodded.


They both headed inside the house. Jonathan climbed the destroyed stairs as well as he could. Cracks had appeared all over the walls from all the recent outside turbulence. On the second floor, plaster from the ceiling had fallen, dotting the corridor in dust. As he entered his room, he couldn’t help but give one look behind him at the bathrooms, the sight of the completely demolished porcelain made him pensive.


Damien, meanwhile, was just now coming to terms with the recent events. Everything had been such a shock. From the first time he heard the story, to the giant form that appeared before him, to his mind losing itself as she opened up her sex to him. There definitely was something odd there. It wasn’t in his nature to act as he did. Yet as he had seen her inner lips part open, something primal hit him. His mouth salivated without any conscious prompt. His penis had hardened, his skin felt extra sensitive. 


As he plunged inside her, as he felt the walls of her vagina pressing him from all directions, it had felt then as if an entire machine put his body to the brink of ejaculation over and over, if such a thing was possible. His entire neurological self on fire, as he had grabbed the slimy walls of her interior, his mouth having pressed against the warmth of her inner skin, licking all he could.


Damien shook his head. Just thinking about it again was making him physically excited.


—For sure—he thought—there is certainly an induced behavior in this. I’ll have to make a note for the Bureau.—


A loud thump surprised him. Jonathan had just jumped over the bottom of the broken stairs, with a pile of clothes in his hand, all dressed in fresh clothes. Damien reflectively put his hands up as Jonathan threw the pile he was holding at him.


“Here!” said his host, “Dress up and meet me in your car. Make sure it still works. We’re going for a quick ride. I’m going to let Kayla know.”


With clothes in hand, Damien followed Jonathan to the house porch. There was only a bit of light left from the day, the Sun completely gone. The blue sky was turning to a dark gray. 


Jonathan had never looked so small as Damien compared his size to the immense being he was approaching.


—This could be what actual legends are made of…—he thought to himself.


In an instant, he snapped back to reality and put on the shorts he was holding on.


-Let’s go.—