- Text Size +

Kayla-Ch09-Banner

IX

Tires screeched as two large jeeps jumped up the crest of the upturned soil. Damien waved at them. Kayla could see six people exiting the vehicles. One was a bit taller than the others: a woman. It was hard for Kayla to see at this distance, but she noticed the woman appeared middle-aged. Her hair, long and black; her look, stern with a strong jaw; her nose adorned by thick-rimmed glasses. 


The woman bit her lower lip as she saw Kayla. Noticing their surprise, the giantess decided to give them a small welcoming scare, to add to the spectacle.


“Finally, you’re here!” yelled Damien at the woman, running toward her. “Do you see what I meant now, Paula?”


The woman hardly acknowledged Damien’s presence. “Get the instruments out,” she asked of the others with her. “This is incredible,” she continued. Paula could have never, in a thousand lives, imagined such a sight. In front of her stood a being of disproportionate size, its legs sprawled out to each side of the group, in a wide v-shape. Her nakedness displayed not an ounce of shame. Paula observed as one of the feet by her sides lifted, a slow ascending mass. It shifted over the group for a moment, with displaced dirt falling down like an early November snowfall. Suddenly, in one swift motion, Kayla brought her heel down, just a few meters off the main jeep. Paula and the others shielded their eyes from the raised dust.


When the fog of dirt settled down, Paula saw the biggest heel of her life, only a few meters away. The lighter part of her sole revealed thick skin, made to support the weight of an uncountable number of tons. “WOOPS, SORRY,” exclaimed Kayla, “I JUST NEEDED TO STRETCH! I DIDN’T THINK IT WOULD LAND SO CLOSE TO YOU.”  The implications of Kayla’s gesture penetrated Paula’s subconsciousness, filling her stomach with an unknowable feeling of admiration and respect. As someone that majored in biochemistry, she had to face a field mostly dominated by men, and naturally developed a strong sense of adversity toward the other sex from the difficulties she encountered. And now stood in front of her a woman more powerful than any being could ever hope to be.


“Eight meters.”


“Huh?” Paula jumped out of her reverie.


“Her feet are eight meters long, or about twenty-seven feet.” Paula’s colleague explained to her, referring to a reading he had just obtained with a laser tape measure. “It’s approximate, of course, but when I stood by the bottom of her sole, I was almost able to point the laser at the bottom of her big toe. So maybe they’re a bit longer than that…”


Paula inattentively looked at him, half lost in her thoughts: “We will have to get her to stand up for a proper count.” Paula turned and looked at Kayla. She was smiling down at them. The expression on her face was one of blissful ignorance. Kayla saw the little people move about, pointing at things and pointing objects in an apparent aimless direction. In another time, she would have wanted to know what they were doing, but that curiosity was gone. Kayla felt secure in her future. The only thing she was concerned about was trying to keep the fires of expansion inside her loins contained, and, right now, she could feel said fires barely holding on. 


Paula shook her head. They had one more difficulty. “Before we take any kind of full-height measurement, though, we have to find a way for her to hear us…” Paula turned around and headed toward one of her colleagues. She whispered a few things to him, and pointed left and right. She motioned at Damien to approach. “Can you get her to come closer? I think we could try implementing one of these portable speakers in her ear. We usually use them for… other types of missions. But I think that at her current size, they could easily act as a cochlear implant.” Damien nodded and returned to the jeep.


Kayla looked at the group moving about, placing instruments here and there. She noticed Damien exiting the vehicle with large black boxes. He waved at her. -IS HE TRYING TO SIGNAL ME?—wondered the titan. She grabbed her heels with her palms and, like someone doing yoga, simply bent her upper body over to them, taking the opportunity to stretch her nimble limbs as best as she could. Paula covered her head, like someone protecting their eyes from the sun, as Kayla’s long fingers grabbed the surrounding feet, pressing deeply in the sole. Shadow overtook the group as the imposing head of the Nubian woman approached the group. 


“WHAT IS IT?” asked Kayla. Her vocalization, so close to them, was like a hammer. 


“Would you permit us to install instruments in your ear to communicate?” yelled Paula. 


Kayla pondered. Her eyes moved, and stared at Damien. She saw him shake his head in approval at her. She would have to trust him. “SURE!” She pulled her torso backup. Now sitting straight, she stretched her shoulders once, then twice, feeling her joints crack slightly from the pressure. 


Everything trembled as she pulled her heel toward her. The others fell down on all fours, crawling, in order to maintain their balance as the earth shook. Kayla had to move to a better position and make herself accessible. She rose. Paula was bewildered. Now that the giant woman was standing, she started to comprehend the magnitude of the situation. Kayla’s feet did not stay by Paula’s sides for very long. She took one step back, shaking the ground as the sole penetrated it deeply. Then another, and another. Damien could see fine dust being shaken off the walls of Jonathan’s house for each step she took. Eventually she was far enough as to be at a distance of her full height from them, she kneeled. Methodically, Kayla planted her hands where her feet had been before, and like someone doing push-ups, lowered herself over them. No one in the group was moving. Kayla was placing herself over the group in a way that her arms encompassed the entire area. She was now close enough that her fat breasts pressed in the ground, spreading out from the sides of her ribcage. Her head was just to the left of the group, the sky visible through the opening created by the circle of her arms. Kayla rested her head on her limbs, now fully laid down on her stomach, not unlike someone awaiting a massage. 


“CLIMB ME,” she requested. Kayla rested her eyes and the group got moving. Damien gave a sign to one of Paula’s aides, and after packing the radio speakers in a backpack, they both headed for a climb. Damien decided to start from the inside of her elbow. The skin there, softer, provided a diagonal crevasse that they could climb, since the rest of her arms was too steep to ascend from underneath, and her hands occupied under her head. Damien headed up first. His feet sank deeply, able to get a good grip on her skin. The aide followed suit. Already, Damien could feel the warmth of her skin engulf him. It was not just a question of the enclosed space, but also simply the discrepancy in energy generation between a normal-sized human and her. In any case, for Damien, the concepts of physics seemed to have lost all meaning a few nights ago.


Finally, arriving atop the inner bend of Kayla’s resting elbow, Damien was able to stand up. From there, it was just a quick jog down her forearm. In a moment, both men were standing close to her head. Kayla had placed her ear close to her forearm. Damien told his aide to wait, and took the speakers with him. He approached the bottom of her ear, ready to climb inside.


“What’s up!”


Damien jumped, startled at the sudden call. He looked around, but couldn’t see where it came from.


“Right here!”


There, in the crease of her inner ear, Damien saw his friend Jonathan, relaxing on his back. “You scared me, you idiot!” he joked back to Jonathan. “We’re just coming in to set up a way to communicate with her.” The speakers weren’t too heavy. They had small grapples to their sides which could probably be used to secure them on any sort of skin. Damien passed them over to Jonathan, since he was already inside the ear fold. “Put these as far inside as you can,” asked Damien.


Jonathan took the two devices, and started to crawl. He saw the opening of her ear, clear of elements, and proceeded inside on his stomach. He crawled for a short minute. Before long, the walls of her ear canal enclosed on him, constraining his advance. Jonathan wasn’t sure if this was deep enough. He prodded the flesh around him a bit before turning his head, and yelled back to Damien.


“How deep do I need to go, do you know?”


Damien pondered. “I have no idea really. Paula told me to just place these inside her ear. Just make sure they’re fixed and can’t fall down or get out in any way…”


“Who’s Paula?” Despite looking over the edge as the team had arrived earlier, Jonathan hadn’t been able to discern individuals out of the group.


“YOU KNOW I CAN HEAR YOU BOTH QUITE WELL?” Her voice thundered over them.


Both men looked at each other with a mischievous smile. The devices should be deep enough. Damien helped Jonathan out, and they started the trek back down to the elbow, and then down to ground level. As they arrived back at the jeep, Damien gave Paula a thumb’s up. She immediately picked up a transmitting device.


“Can you hear me? My name’s Paula.”


“ARE YOU ALL DONE?”


“Yes, you can get up now.” Paula looked up: like before, the colossal entity that was Kayla began its movement. She pushed herself back up, and sat down, her legs curled to her left side. 


“WHAT NOW? JONATHAN SAID YOU COULD HELP ME?”


Paula thought for a second about what she was allowed to say, and then proceeded: “First we have to take some quick measurements, and after that you’ll just have to follow us. We have a facility not too far from here where we can try and figure out ways to keep you comfortable.”


Kayla smirked and stifled one of her innocent laughs. “TO BE HONEST, PAULA, I’VE BEEN DOING FINE. THIS ACTUALLY FEELS REALLY, REALLY GOOD. YOU CANNOT IMAGINE.”


“Yeah, I guess I can’t,” Paula replied. 


“WHAT DO YOU NEED ME TO DO?”


“Stand up for now. We’ll take some measures.”


Kayla collected herself, and stood up. She firmly planted her two large feet on each side of the group.


“Alright, now, can you put your hand, or your arm, to rest on the top of your head? This is just so we have an easier surface to target with our distance tool.” Kayla nodded. She placed her right arm over her head, as if stretching, with her palm sticking out of the top of her cranium. “Michael? Try measuring now.” asked Paula of her workmate that held the laser tape.


The man advanced between the giantess’s legs, placed the tool on the ground, and then looked through a zooming lens, showing him the point of impact of the laser. He found the middle of her extruding palm after a few seconds. “Around forty-three meters, Paula, more or less fifty centimeters.” 


Paula approached the communication device to her mouth: “Kayla, you’re around forty-three meters now…”


The giant Nubian put her hand over her mouth, blushing at the words. —Fuck—she thought—that’s kinda hot—“THAT’S NOT TOO BAD, I GUESS,” she answered. “HERE’S THE PROBLEM, THOUGH, IT’S ONLY TEMPORARY… WAIT, IT’S BETTER IF I SHOW YOU.” Paula looked back to Damien, puzzled. Kayla brought her hand over her genitalia. She had waited enough. —This is as good a time as any—she thought. —I’ll show her, and them….—


“What the hell is she doing?” Paula asked Damien as the gargantuan woman masturbated openly, circling a fingertip over a rapidly erecting clitoris above an engorging labia.


“You’re gonna see why I reached out to Damien,” said Jonathan as he approached Paula. “Hi. I’m Jonathan.” Paula barely had the presence of mind to shake his hand as her vision was fixed over her head, noticing a fattening, dark vagina as three large fingers penetrated the flesh.


“This woman is masturbating over us! What.…”


“Just wait,” said Jonathan.


Kayla’s powerful moans echoed through the plain. She squatted down, her behind resting on her calves as she crouched. Her steaming outer lips were now just a few couples of meters above the group. The warm smell of the inside of her sex quickly permeated the air. Kayla brought her free hand to her breasts, massaging her right nipple. Her pace accelerated as her fat clitoris clouded her mind with pleasure. Paula, mesmerized by what she was seeing, jumped as a sudden, large mass of liquid fell just by her side. She crouched and placed her hand in. It was thick, viscous like a liquid gel, cloudy with a white substance. Paula grabbed a handful and brought it to her nose to smell: organic lubricant. Paula’s loins subtly excited themselves at the odor. Another large batch of Kayla’s pussy lube fell by their side, flattening a small bush with the weight. The group looked up: Kayla’s fingers were quickly becoming covered with the substance. 


“AAAAH FUCK FINALLY. JONATHAN. I’VE BEEN HOLDING IT FOR SO LONG.” The ground shook. The sound of shifting rocks rumbled from underneath her feet. Kayla’s weight was increasing. Her feet pushed the dirt around as the width of her calves picked up in size. The vagina above them opened up in all its might. The light-colored flesh of her inside displayed for all to see, strings of liquid stuck to the inner walls. “OH GODDDD…”


Jonathan understood. She was gone. Like that time in the shower, her entire body was now overtaken by only one goal: satisfying the urge to orgasm. Jonathan walked to Damien, whispering a goal in his ear. He then walked over to Paula: “I’m going inside the jeep with Damien.” Paula nodded, barely hearing his words over the loud moans from above. “You should come with us.”


She turned around to look at him, puzzled at his request. “What do you mean?”


“Trust me,” asked Jonathan. Kayla’s feet dug even more in the ground. The back-middle part of her sole had pushed itself to where the edge of her heel had been before, yet she hadn’t moved at all. Her body rushed to grow as a warm emotional fire overtook her interior. The liquid spilling out of her lubricating sex had increased to an almost constant barrage of barrel-sized drops, cratering the soil tilled by her actions of the previous night. Jonathan grabbed Paula by the arm. “We have to go. Now!” The duo ran to the jeep. The rest of the group was already inside, yelling at them to hurry. Like a meteor shower, Kayla’s lube was now spraying all around them. 


The door of the car slammed shut as Jonathan jumped inside, with Paula following. “Seal the windows!” Yelled Jonathan in a sort of panicked, yet amused cry. Paula, her team, Jonathan and Damien struggled to find space. Inside the vehicle, loud thumping vibrations rhythmically pounded the roof as Kayla’s juice hit the jeep like hard, fist-sized hail would. Enormous tremors shook the group as Kayla sat down in one swift motion, the soil pushed away from the folds of skin that formed as her large posterior squashed sideways from the weight she forced downward. As the ground moved, the jeep raised slightly in an incline as two of its wheels were moved upward by the forming clay. The tremors stopped.


Jonathan passed his hand over the fogged up windows, trying to clear the view to see what was happening outside. Despite clearing the inside, the outer layer of the window was stuck with dirt and liquid, like a soft misty fog clinging to any object it can find. As the group was still trying to find its bearing, stuck up inside as they were, Jonathan opened up the window, only a third or so of the way down. A draft of warm, poignant air came in: the rampant smell of someone’s sex.


Kayla’s own enormous opening was staring at them, just a few meters in front. It was so much bigger. How much had she grown? Paula looked at Jonathan with frightened eyes, only now comprehending. 


“I’M ALMOST THERE AGAIN. FUCK… DON’T MOVE Y’ALL!” Kayla rubbed the tip of her clitoris with one hand, while the other entered her cavernous opening. The sound of ejecting liquid was heard as more piles of her lube fell down in large rivery spasms. What might have been just a few drops for her looked to the gang as barely dammed-up liquid outbursts. “OOOOH!” Kayla let out a drumming moan, barreling through their bodies, her body pulsed outward, her thick thighs rising higher, her open vagina surging closer and bigger. “FUCK WHY IS IT SO GOOD?” She was mostly talking to herself now, having lost any consciousness of the presence of others. “ONE LAST TIME, I PROMISE. I JUST…” Her hand, now wrist deep inside her fat labia, increased its tempo. Her sex’s outer lips billowed forward, encompassing all the space her tiny friends could see, only a meter or two away from the car. Jonathan, Damien, and the other men accompanying Paula were all mesmerized. They saw her dark folds pulsing outward, inward then outward again, moved about with her hand, high above, penetrating her flesh. Her juices pooled around the vehicle. The ground was moments away from a landslide caused by the flood. 


“Snap out of it you idiots!” Paula pushed past the gawking men and shut the car’s window. “Brace yourselves!”


“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK,” yelled Kayla. Another orgasm hit her with the weight of a train, firing up her nerves with hereto undiscovered pleasures. Her nipples tingled. She brought her hand up, caressing her neck, feeling its touch magnified tenfold. Her vagina tensed up for a moment. She opened her eyes, staring at the sky. “YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!” she roared. The sonic wave of her cry smashed through the ribcages of her onlookers. At the same instant, her body pulsed outward. Her labia slammed with all the force behind her unstoppable growth on the jeep, surrounding it with its flesh. The sudden insertion surprised her but a moment before the feelings of her orgasm brought about a surge of her own lubricant. It burst out with tsunamic strength, an unstoppable advancing force.


The Jeep tumbled about as Kayla’s sex ejected it with gargantuan fury. It rolled down the now completely sloped soil, pushed even further with repeating waves of her ejaculate. 



* * * * *



“Is everyone OK?” asked Paula. They were standing on the ceiling of the truck’s roof, the vehicle completely upturned. Outside light had trouble entering, most of the window’s surface area covered in a thick layer of caked ground soil. 


“I can’t push the door open! We’re stuck!” exclaimed Damien. Jonathan and the others were trying to push as hard as they could against their own doors, but to no avail. The car had sunk enough to be halfway encased in the soil, buried in the result of Kayla’s orgasm. 


“The door here seems a little loose.” Jonathan pointed at his door. He was able to push it a few centimeters open. But beyond that, the rapidly drying dirt would just not permit the door to budge.


Moments passed, everyone calmed down, taking stock of their surroundings. Paula tied her completely tossed hair in a bun. There was no sound that could indicate whatever Kayla was up to, and their vision was much too impaired to see outside properly. Paula scanned the room. —There, under these bags…—she noticed the object she was looking for. The transmitter. She picked up, brushed the dirt off of it, and tried its buttons. A small noisy vibration indicated it was still functioning. —Thank God!—she thought. Paula put a finger in front of her mouth, motioning to others to stay calm. 


“Kayla, can you hear me? This is Paula.”


Silence permeated the air.


“Hello, Kayla?”


The ground shook. Something outside was moving.


“OH PAULA. I’M SORRY. ARE YOU ALL ALRIGHT? IS EVERYONE OK?” More tremors followed the giantess’s exclamation. Paula couldn’t see, but all pointed to her moving about.


“Kayla be careful! We’re stuck in the jeep, and every movement makes it sink further. We can’t open the doors, they’re either stuck within the ground or bent.” Paula looked at the others with her. Everyone had calmed down.


“DON’T MOVE!” she commanded. 


Everyone stayed put. Paula lowered the transmitter. Shadows started to cover the windows. Suddenly, on each side, strange large ridges pressed against the glass. The vehicles trembled and, slowly but surely, seemed to be extracted from the ground. Pulled left and right, they felt their heart sink a bit as a sudden movement brought them upward an unknown amount.


“I’M GOING TO TURN THE JEEP AROUND CAREFULLY. HANG ON!” said the behemoth to the group. Everyone grabbed the nearest handle-like protuberance and held tight. The entire space they were in slowly moved clockwise on itself, shifting everyone. Now upright, they got placed back down. The large shadowy ridges that had covered the windows were now scraping the dirt off them. They all saw now: it was her fingertips, one big enough to cover an entire door.


Jonathan pushed against his door, and, after a few attempts, propelled it outward in one swift motion, almost falling outside with it. Everyone got out. The ground around Jonathan’s cottage now looked positively post-apocalyptic. They looked up, surrounded by Kayla’s gargantuan thighs. They could barely see her face, as she looked down at them, over her firm protruding breasts. If she seemed imposing before, she now looked taller than anyone modern city’s skyscraper.


Jonathan asked Paula for the transmitter. “Hey Kayla, it’s Jon.” Kayla smiled back. She waved at her tiny acquaintance. “You good now?”


Kayla nodded. “YEAH. I GOT IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM. I’M NOT SURE WHY IT WAS SO HARD TO SATISFY THIS TIME.” Kayla looked around. She placed her hand by Jonathan’s house, comparing its size with it. She could palm it with ease had she wanted. “WHAT NOW?” She asked them.


Paula snatched the transmitter from Jonathan’s hands. “Now,” she continued, not even announcing who was speaking, “now we head to the facility. We really have to check on you, maybe not so much for your safety, but ours. We’re just going to be collecting data.” Paula looked behind her. The Jeep was totaled. The other one they came in couldn’t be found. Probably it got buried in the gargantuan orgasm. “We’re going to need your help to get there, can you carry us?”


Kayla laughed softly. She leaned down, her presence ominously filling their surroundings, the temperature rising as her body approached the group. She placed a hand down, palm up. “GET ON! JUST TELL ME AFTER WHERE TO GO.” Her fingers relaxed open, their weight enough to shake the soil as they hit the ground. Jonathan ran with joy toward her. He climbed on top of one of the nails, and used her fingerprints to climb up the slope of her appendage. Everyone followed suit. They reached the middle of her palm and sat down. Jonathan found himself absentmindedly caressing the ground that was her skin. He barely noticed as Damien and the others barely restrained themselves from doing the same. 


But Paula noticed. Something was not quite right. A strange otherworldly feel raptured their subconscious. No matter, Kayla rose. Everyone held as best as they could while her hand brought them upward, their stomach churning from vertigo despite Kayla’s best attempts to spare them of motion sickness. They dared not try looking over the edge, and all stayed put in the middle of her grasp, holding on to the creases of skin from her palmed hand.


“LEAD ON!” asked the giantess to her little guides.


Paula pondered, and grabbed the transmitter. Hopefully, she could figure out a way out of this impossible situation. She told Kayla to head north, north-west of here, telling her how to orient herself. The titan-like woman started moving. Step after step, the overly loud sound of her massive feet pressing down was all Jonathan could hear. After a minute of her walking, he looked back to his house. He tenderly waved at it. From so high up, he could see the land around the cottage completely unmade, like a kid’s sandbox that saw too much action. The very ground around the house was weirdly undisturbed. There was no question in his mind that Kayla had been careful, as best as she could, to preserve it. Nonetheless, Jonathan knew this was probably the last time he saw it. Deep inside him, he could feel that they were all on a journey that would change the very state of society.


There would be no coming back.



* * * * *