- Text Size +

Kayla-Ch11-Banner

XI

“Everyone! Inside!” yells Paula. The dark haired matron of the Bureau signaled to Thomas. Placing two fingers in his mouth, he whistled loud enough to pierce Kayla’s deafening moans. The giant Nubian fell on her knees. Clouds of dust rose to the sky and surrounded her form in an orange halo. Her thighs contracted with pleasure, spasms working themselves through her body. Damien had been able to climb back on top of her clitoris and, despite her movement, had found purchase between two folds of skin. A shadow covered him as an enormous thumb approached. Kayla penetrated her pulsating vagina with her four fingers, leaving her thumb upright to massage her clitoris. Damien felt the skin under him move as everything engorged, his body was propelled upward, before Kayla’s thumbprint covered him, pushing the incredulous man back down. Her clitoris now fully erect, its skin taut and hard, growing larger than Damien ever was. 


Meanwhile, Thomas and the other assistants had successfully reached the inside of the reception area. Paula for her part stayed at the door, observing the pulsating cataclysm of growth, hoping the two men left on the black goddess would find safety.


Damien, for his part, was in heaven. Kayla circled her clitoris with her thumb, carefully, with an obvious intent to be as gentle as possible while at the same time having her four fingers dexterously massage the inside of her fully open sex, pumping small bits of lube out as she consciously squeezed the opening of her vagina. Damien was erect, his pants belying his current mood. —I can feel him under my thumb—thought Kayla. Like a small grain of sand, she could feel exactly where he was, despite all the other sensations assaulting her nervous system. 


Meanwhile, Jonathan had another problem to contend with: still in Kayla’s hair, he had long climbed a loose strand. Her hair curled in such a way as to give him easy purchase until it joined with another group of them, forming one of her braids. From there on, he thought to keep climbing the structure, up or down as the shape warranted.


“FUCK YES!” Kayla moaned. This was it, the moment. Her sex seized up, pushing Damien with tremendous force against her thumb. An absolute torrent of woman lube poured out of the hole her hand was massaging. Her body expanded every which way. From this kneeling position, her tibias pushed out to the sides, scraping the ground into the air like the shockwave of an explosion as they reached the outside fence of the compound. Her feet elongated behind her, one even smashing a nearby, forgotten car that had been left too close to the titan. Kayla, now out of breath, rolled her eyes up, the intensity of her orgasm pressing her inner being from every direction. Her toes curled and she let go, falling forward.

“Take cover!” screamed Paula again, breaking the silence that had dominated the reception area. Everyone ran for their lives as the massive body fell towards the building. A tremendous tremor shook everyone, launching them to the ground.


The walls near the entrance cracked. Thomas peaked outside. Above him, Kayla’s open mouth gasped for air, before screaming a moan of pure satisfaction. Her exaltation fomented winds all around him, lifting packets of dust from the ground. Thomas tried to eye Kayla’s sex, searching for signs of Damien, but his vision found itself blocked by the gargantuan size of her breasts, which were piling up on the ground like two dark hills covering the entirety of the compound’s parking spaces and reaching up to her ribcage in a teardrop shape.


“Do you see any of them?” yelled Paula over the sound of Kayla’s arms scrapping the soil as she barely held in her convulsions.


“No,” yelled Thomas back, “wait here with the others, I’m going to see if I can find them.” Thomas did not wait for Paula’s answer. He knew she would have asked him to stay.


Outside the compound, the situation was hectic as Kayla kept spasming with pleasure. Her long braids surrounded the immediate area like giant coiling snakes. Thomas ran for a minute, checking out her hair as best as he could for any signs of Jonathan.


“Over here!” Thomas heard screaming from his right. There, halfway up between the ground and Kayla’s massive head, in the middle of three intertwining strands of hair of a braid was Jonathan, attempting to make his way down. Thomas looked at the man as he carefully descended, her hair providing for easy grip. Suddenly, Kayla jerked her head back from a spasm of pleasure, causing the strand of hair Jonathan was on to shoot back upward… for but a moment until she lowered herself again. The now lowering braid coiled up in front of Thomas until finally Jonathan was able to jump down-to-earth.


“Mr. Jonathan!” said Thomas, “we have to find Damien and put a stop to this!” Jonathan brushed his shoulders, his hair completely tussled from the ordeal.l. He nodded back to Thomas, and together they started to run towards Kayla’s sex, where they last saw Damien.


* * * * *


When Kayla fell on her knees, then crashing down on her arms as her powerful orgasm flared through her core, Damien had held strong on the pulsing shape that was her clitoris. Now that no one was around, despite being in open air, Damien felt as if he was having a one-on-one with her. His arms had dug up under the massive skin folds and had grabbed the flaring edge of her gland. It was an instinctive, almost primal reaction from him as her form crashed down. Damien could feel gravity pulling him away. He dared not look at the void behind him, instead focusing on the now fast-growing red bulb he hung upon, bloating from around a third of his size to slightly more than half. —Don’t fall down, don’t fall down!—Damien repeated to himself.


* * * * *


Her senses returned, her eyes cleared up as her heart calmed. A moment of respite for Kayla as she regained her senses. —Is it over?—pondered her mind. Her head, standing just over the compound, turned to each side, looking for some sort of movement or a sign of life. Kayla did not dare move, feeling that there could be people anywhere under her. —I have to be careful, one wrong move could become a tragedy—she reminded herself—what next?— Kayla tried to be overtly cognizant of the position her body was in. Her forearms laid on the ground, her elbows firmly dug in the soil, supporting her torso off the ground all the way to her knees, her legs and feet spread outward away from the main building, their mass having already completely modified the shape of the soil into an unrecognizable landscape.


Suddenly, a pressure in her loins. —Damien! He’s still stuck on my clitoris! I have to get him out…—The sensitive clitoris sent out its signal. Warmth spread over her. Her very fingers started tingling anew. At the end of her breasts, her nipples firmed up, digging in the dry earth on the side of the parking space. Kayla moved one of her feet, just slightly, and felt the soft touch of the soil. Her senses flared. —Not… not again!—Kayla opened her mouth, as if to say something, but all that came out was a deafening moan of pleasure.


* * * * *


Damien hung as best as he could, trying his utmost best to remain steady, but his grip was slipping. —I’m… I’m gonna have to grab deeper under her skin fold—he thought, bracing his arms all the way down under the hood of her clitoris, reaching to its very root. Instantly, he felt the reaction: Kayla moaned, her deep voice echoing all around. The fat clitoris engorged and pulsed. Damien could feel the strength of her heartbeat through the surrounding flesh. Her folds pressured against his arms, taking more space. The bulbous sex enlarged, passed the size of his torso and more. —Wait. Now I’m stuck.— Damien frantically looked around: his arms were now covered by her growing form as he slipped in between two folds, her skin inflating all the way to his shoulders. 


Kayla’s current growth was rapid. Her body was propelled outward. She lifted her torso, gasping air as she could feel a torrent of lubricant fluid heading for the opening of her sex. As she rose, her breasts left behind two craters in the asphalt of the front of the compound… before the growth propelled one of the massive mammary on and over the building. Inside it, Paula and the others ran for cover as piles of ebony flesh poured through the entrance, smashing the windows open and cracking the foundations. Once safe, Paula looked behind her, witnessing a larger than human sized nipple engorging through the entrance, its fat bumps displacing the debris. 


Damien meanwhile had sunk between the clitoris and its cover of skin. Only his sense of hearing remained, as the sound of a constant downpour became omnipresent, her body expelling lubricant as the orgasm reached its zenith. Jonathan and Thomas found themselves holding on to nearby parking poles as the white juices of Kayla pushed every single entity around the area away from the current’s origin. In a moment of spasmodic pleasure for Kayla, her massive vagina contracted and expanded its walls. Damien found himself propelled outward, falling down in the vast river of her juices. The poor man could barely keep his head above the liquid, his vision filled with clear white, its sweet taste entering his mouth as he gasped for air whenever he could. The levels of her waters finally receded, and Damien found purchase on cement. He stood up, completely drenched, and bewildered. Above, he saw the impossible tower that was Kayla rising, her hands caressing her torso and thighs as she absorbed the bliss she had lived, her body now a grotesque size that defied reason. Her vagina levitated farther up as she placed her feet by his side, her toes as large as a two-floor house. Every step she made displaced the asphalt around them, snapping it like one would a sheet of dry ice.

Finally, after a moment, the wind calmed, her movement abated and her breathing tempered. Damien, completely soaked, was joined by Jonathan and Thomas.

“Are you all right?” asked Thomas. Jonathan pulled Damien up and placed one of his friend’s arms over his shoulders, supporting his weight. “Come on big guy. You can explain later. Let’s head to safety for now…” Damien nodded and the trio left back towards the compound, walking between the pillars that were Kayla’s feet. The arch of her soles framed their walk like ancient structures of a long lost majestic civilization. Kayla saw the three figures running between her feet. —Thank God—she thought, a relief passing over her. Despite everything, the fire still burned within her. She pulled a few steps back, putting her outside the compound’s fencing, and sat down, her leg spread out towards each side of it.


“I’M SORRY EVERYONE, YOU’LL HAVE TO ALLOW ME ONE LAST TIME. I NEED THIS SO BAD,” she told the others.

Paula, who was still by the entrance, motioned to her subordinates and Jonathan to hurry. Behind them, the massive ebony giant plunged her hand inside her sex once more. Her eyes closed, and almost instantly, her body pulsed outward. Every time her hand rammed back inward her open vagina, her form pulsed outward, rapidly growing back inside the compound’s parking as her legs elongated, the soles jumping in size towards the group. Her moans echoed through the land, reverberating off the building. Thomas, Jonathan and Damien had almost arrived, now running as Kayla’s massive soles seemed to be approaching them with demonic speed.

“Get in! Run!” yelled Paula at them. The group barged in, Damien still hanging on to Jonathan, with Paula following. The head of the Bureau had only one thing in mind right now: the safety of her colleagues. The floor trembled, pieces of plaster fell from the previously battered ceiling and lights flickered. In a thunderous roar, Kayla’s feet outpaced the main building, her legs elongating past it on each side like a freight train run aground, damaging the foundations through sheer inertia.


Until one final moan shook them all. Then silence.


A few seconds pass. One last time, the ground shakes, breaking the last light that was still active, giving way to complete darkness, with only the shine from the entrance filtering inside the now ruined reception area. Kayla had laid down completely, her arms extended outward, smashing the nearby bits of vegetation. 


* * * * *


“Everyone all right?” yelled Paula. Beams of the sun filtered through the falling dust, through the newly formed cracks in the building walls and the open entrance. 


“I think so,” responded Jonathan. Everyone inside the facility regrouped. A medically trained member of the facility checked over each of them, assuring their well-being. As the group huddled over the broken reception desk, Jonathan joined Paula, who had been standing by the entrance, her gaze pointed outward.


“It’s… something, yeah?” asked Jonathan. Paula, whose face was one of deep thoughts, turned towards her interlocutor.


“It’s amazing,” she whispered back, “we’re witnessing the birth of a new era.” Paula’s eye exhibited a semblance of manic devotion. “Somehow, her body seems to grow with what I could swear is some sort of exponent. Look at this!” Paula showed a Bureau made electronic pad to Jonathan. “This is what the readers I had you place on her are for. They automatically measure the space between her limbs and head to give us a rough estimate of her height. Here is before she started masturbating. About 89 meters. Already a feat in itself. Her first orgasm,” her brow furrowed, “and I’ll have to talk to Damien about that, had her shot up to 114 meters! A 25 meters increase.”


“Yeah, she really grows when she gets to it. It’s a bit mesmerizing.” Jonathan said.


“Keep your thoughts, because there’s more to it than that. I don’t think you realize our predicament. Just listen for now. Now, her second orgasm brought her from 114 meters to 148 meters. That’s a 34 meters increase. And now her final orgasm.” Paula scrolled down on the pad, the final number, the most recent one, was highlighted on the digital list. Jonathan’s eyes widened. “One hundred and ninety-four meters. That’s 46 meters.” Paula waited, to see if her listener would understand.


“So uhm, you’re telling me…” Jonathan paused, unsure, “You’re telling me she’s growing at increased paces every time?”


“I’m saying if she doesn’t stop, she could outgrow the planet. She’s also mentioned she doesn’t need to rest or eat anymore, and we don’t know yet, but could that extend to her breathing? Many questions…”


Jonathan said nothing in response. His eyes were fixed on the form of the resting ebony titan outside. Her legs straddled the compound on each side, both drawing his gaze towards the now giant form of her sex, drying out in the sun, her expelled liquid already being absorbed by the usually dry soil. Climbing to the top of the folds of her labia already looked like it would be a difficult endeavor. 


“I… well… we just ask her to hold out then? Why is that a problem?” inquired Jonathan.

“Do you remember what you said earlier? That you found it mesmerizing?” asked Paula. Jonathan nodded. “It’s clear that Damien lost his mind a few times, from what I’ve been told, and what I’ve witnessed. Even me, as she grew, it felt like I was being drawn to her. There’s something else going on. I need to get some more in depth samples, but we’ll have to ask her to stay calm for the time being, at least until I can get some answers.”—If I can get them…—Paula questioned herself.


“What sort of samples?” Jonathan asked back. His mind focused on the immense being, and at the ordeal that was now solidifying. 


“It doesn’t suffice to just take a simple blood sample. In fact, I don’t think we have anything that could pierce her skin. But… there is one specific area where I know for certain we can collect whatever we need, where the tissue would be thinner…” Paula hesitated to say the next part, knowing what it entailed, “in her throat.”


Jonathan stayed mute for a moment, his mind understanding too well what one would need to do. “Do you already have someone in mind?” he asked Paula.


“No, I’m thinking of doing a round up of everybody and searching for a volunteer.”


“I’ll do it,” replied Jonathan, cutting Paula off, “I’ve experienced climbing, diving and spelunking, I could find my way. I also think she would mind less if it was me, but I’ll have to talk to her to make sure.”


“Well, if you’re so keen, you’re making my job easy. Alright, let’s gather the others and prepare.”


Both walked back to the compound. —Why did I lie?—wondered Jonathan. —I’m not volunteering because of my experience…—He knew, deep down, it was for an ulterior motive.


* * * * *


By now, the sun was on its way out. The team from the Bureau called a specialized crew to come and repair what they could of the facilities to make it functional again. The rest of the team was otherwise busy preparing the upcoming adventure. Around Kayla, many could be seen walking around her span, cameras, notes or sketch books in hand, cataloging what felt like something out of this world. Kayla was still resting. She was mostly in the same position she had let herself fall, except for the palm of her right hand that she brought behind her head, to use as a rest instead of the hard soil.


Jonathan had walked to her head, which turned out to be quite the walk from the compound. Since her legs straddled the building on each side, and not wanting to risk exciting her in any way by climbing over her limbs, he found himself needing to walk all the way down her leg, past her foot and back up the other side. —Around 300 meters to get from the middle of her thighs down and back to her head—Jonathan calculated, Paula’s math still fresh in his mind. At once, he approached her left ear. Kayla rotated her head to her left, thus lowering her ear to the ground level.


“HELLO?” she called. “I HEAR SOMEONE WALKING CLOSE TO MY EAR, BUT I’M NOT GOING TO MOVE MUCH UNTIL I GET THE ALL CLEAR.” Kayla felt the need to explain, knowing that many would have heard her talk, and knowing she would have to specify who she was aiming her speech at. Jonathan reached her ear and sat against it, his back against the skin.


“Can you hear me? It’s me, Jonathan,” he yelled at her, having forgotten Paula’s communication device.


“I CAN. YOU SOUND SOFT, DISTANT, BUT VERY CLEAR.” Kayla pondered a bit what to say. Somehow, she felt ashamed of her previous public behavior. In the heat of the moment, nothing seemed to matter, but now that the time had passed, she felt herself pondering how to react to what had just transpired. “ARE… ARE YOU OK?”


“Oh just a bit of a bruise on my arm, but it’s really nothing,” he responded.


“GOOD, I’M GLAD.”


“Listen, Kayla, I don’t know exactly how it’s gonna go, but Paula is trying to figure out what’s happening to you. She thinks the only way is to send someone inside you to gather a sample of skin, where it’s thinner and so easier to get. I volunteered…” Jonathan paused, letting the idea sink in. Kayla stayed mute. “Before you answer,” he continued, “I want you to know I have confidence in my abilities, but also I trust you fully. No matter what could happen, I would never hold you responsible.”


“I’LL… I WILL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT,” responded Kayla with a tinge of uncertainty.


“Paula will tell you more, but it’s really a quick jaunt down your throat, a quick swab, and then we’re out again. Think of it as a simple doctor appointment.”


“I’LL KEEP THAT IN MIND,” she finished. Jonathan extended his arms and pressed himself against the skin of her earlobe, giving it a slight kiss.


“Thank you. I’m gonna go back to Paula now and check on the preparations. Let us know when you’ve decided something. No matter what you want to do, I’m behind you.” Jonathan turned back and headed back to the compound, leaving pensive Kayla behind.


* * * * *


“Here.” It was Thomas, giving a cup of iced tea to Damien. The lanky man happily grabbed the beverage, cooling himself down.


“Boy, this heat today sure is something,” replied Damien.


“Well, I think she might have something to do with it,” said Thomas, pointing to the massive wall of ebony flesh behind Damien. Other workers of the compound, sitting by Damien’s side, nodded in agreement with Thomas. Everyone had regrouped here it seems, at the mighty crease of skin that was the place where the skin of her buttocks folded from its curve before transitioning to her thighs. So large was she that the small alcove created from the cove was enough for people to rest under, safe in the shade.


“You think so?” said Damien. 


“You haven’t noticed the incredible heat she’s giving off? Think of the energy she requires, we’re talking something of an incredible magnitude just to move one foot,” explained Thomas. Damien understood, moving his head up and down.


“Whatever it is, I’m sweating like a pig.” Damien stood and removed his shirt, before sitting back down, pressing his back against the comfortable yet rigid pillow that was Kayla’s skin.


In the distance, in front of them, the group spotted Jonathan coming back from his trek, entering the building to meet Paula. A small breeze cooled the men slightly, whispering against their naked torso words of freshness. Everyone had followed Damien’s example and now all pressed their naked back against the skin fold of the black-skinned goddess’s ass.


“We’re all aware that this is probably an extremely dangerous spot, yeah?” Asked Thomas suddenly. All stared forward, giving no responses. “I mean, one small movement, and that roof of girl ass above could suddenly entomb us.” A moment passed. Nobody responded immediately as they all appreciated touching her skin.


“I don’t know what happened to me earlier,” Damien spoke, “but it’s the same as what you’re feeling now.” Thomas put his hand on his chest, feeling his beating heart. “You can feel it slightly, yes? The longing. The sensation of your skin touching her, but not just her, something bigger than life, something that’s your whole world. She’s at the same time your crush, your love, your world, your everything. Just thinking about what she is gives a sort of vertigo,” continued Damien. Thomas understood now. Everyone here, him, Damien and the others, had sort of gotten to the most comfortable spot they could think of by instinct: in the shadow of her parts. The draft of wind washing over them brought a sudden smell of sex. Thomas looked over at Kayla’s vagina, and how her pubic hair moved to the wind, bringing over the fragrance of wet sex. Thomas turned back his gaze towards Damien.


“Hey, Damien,” Thomas said, “you’re popping a very obvious boner.” Damien immediately hid it as the others laughed. All of them with a raging erection. —Whatever Paula wants to do, she’d better do it fast.—thought Thomas.


* * * * *


Paula was reviewing data on her desk, the sun entering through the glass on the wall illuminating her office, one of the few with outside light. A knock on the door took her out of her reverie.


“She has to think about it, but I think we’ll be good.” It was Jonathan. 


“Tell me, Jonathan, do you think we’re here for a reason?” Asked Paula.

“What?”


“Never mind that. Just go back up to the others, and tell them to start the equipment for the sample extraction. Here, take this also.” Paula handed him a sheet of paper with a list of objects on it. “They should be able to get most of this in Warehouse B, a lot of what’s there you’ll need for the descent. I’ll be up soon to check on everyone and see if Kayla comes to a decision.”


Jonathan nodded and headed back out. As he crossed the door out of the office, he stopped for a moment. “I don’t know why I’m here, but I want to take care of her,” he said before continuing onward.

Paula didn’t respond. She closed the door of her office, locked it and slumped back in her chair. The tall Latina stretched her arms out. Her eyes closed. —What life must be for her. Completely devoid of obstacles.—thought Paula. She rubbed her plump feet together, pulling her sneakers and socks off. Suddenly, she froze, opened her eyes, and seemed to search for something around the desk. A small pin, no bigger than a centimeter, immediately sticking it on her desk. She raised a foot and pressed it by the side of the pin, her big toe larger than it by a magnitude. —With a flick of her foot, she can dictate what she desires…—Paula continued thinking. She removed her shirt and undid her brassiere, revealing two prominent breasts, crowned by dark, thick areolas. Her nipples were barely visible, swallowed as they were by the puffed out sensitive skin at her tips, enough to fill a palm. 


Paula circled it with her finger, while focusing her sight on the pin. She imagined a man. —He would be on his knees.—she thought. Her large toe pressed on top of the flat part of the pin. In her mind, she saw the man with his arms extended out, pressing against the print of her large digit. —His face would be small enough to kiss between the ridges of my toe.— Paula kept circling her now engorging areola, with her other hand reaching for her now erect clitoris. —Hmm, a guy so small he has to do anything I ask for his safety—her thoughts continued. Paula removed her trousers, and sat down again on her chair, her wide hips and ass finally free of their confines. She opened up a drawer. Inside, a tall, black, conspicuous box. From it, she dragged out a long, rubbery pleasure toy, which she immediately applied to the entrance of her sex. For a moment, she imagined a man stuck in her palm, his head at the entrance of her sex, baying his lungs out as she pushes him in. Her vagina contracts, squeezing the toy as hard as it could, with a grip that could keep anything inside. In Paula’s mind, she saw her inner red walls press on the man, squeezing his shoulders. 


“Oh f….!” Paula surprisingly exclaimed out loud. Fire spread from her loins, warming her entire body with sensitivity. She felt the hand on her plump areola vividly and accelerated the pace of insertion with the sex toy. At this point, Paula had her legs spread out on the desk, her thick defined thighs cramped with pleasure. She gave another quick look at the pin on the desk, noticing how her heel had bent it. —Imagine… just….—Her mind could barely keep up. Another moan. Another orgasm. Even to the human eye, her hand thrusting the toy in and out of her was now a blur, sweat discoloring the fabric of the office chair. 


Paula closed her eyes, and suddenly saw her. They were in a fold on her hand. Kayla, a massive being seemed to now be pushing the boundaries of known land. Paula saw Kayla’s mouth move, barely holding in a moan, as a sudden tremor shook everyone around her. The fold grew, sprawling out in every direction. Were they in a life line on her palm? In a smaller, more insignificant part? Paula couldn’t tell. She was their world now.

Paula screamed, the tight muscles of her vagina gripping the dildo, and then expelled it. She let herself convulse with pleasure, sliding off her chair before falling on the ground, the fat of her ass cheeks cushioning her fall. She felt the freshness of the floor tiles cool her. A few more convulsions, till finally Paula calmed down.


A small breeze passed through an unknown crack in the wall, washing over her. Without a word, she took a nearby towel, in the same drawer she had gotten the toy from and cleaned herself. —I’ll make sure we get there—though Paula, remembering the last image that had flooded her mind, moments before having dressed up and exiting the room.

Chapter End Notes:

Finally, a new chapter as of 28/6/22! Please enjoy this return of Kayla on GiantessWorld. Keep on the lookout for chapter 12 late summer.

If you haven't, make sure to add me on Twitter (@Keliadom1) and follow me on deviantart.com/keliadom - it's where I post most of my info.