- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It’s been a while since I updated. Very short chapter, but hope you people like it.

 

 

With every step, dust clouds rose and Jake coughed a lot. The boy was stuck on Maggie big toe, he understood by now that calling for help from the gigantic teen was a useless effort, God knew how much he had screamed trying to get Kate’s attention before. So he decided to set still, holding for dear life as the the appendage moved forward.

But once the walking came to a stop, something Jake didn't expected happened happened. Maggie started to vigorously tap her foot. This simple movement sent Jake up and rolling down to the edge of her toe.

The reazon why Maggie tapped her foot was none other than irritation and guilty. She bursted out of Kate’s room out of spite and went to her own room, but now regreeted leaving Jake and Janine in the care of her little sister.

On one hand, all that happened so far was borderline sci-fi crazy stuff, the kind of thing you see on television and movies. Janine and Jake, the strongest in the house, now reduced to the size of a flea, weaker than ants.

Obviously she was worried about their well being and wanting to know how all that happened. But she also couldn’t stop wondering... “I must look like a freaking goddess to them. A massive, all powerfull goddess”.

Everyone has this power trips once in a while, don’t they? The difference here is that it was actually happening... She giggled. The thought got her wet.

Maggie took off her bikini. Placing one hand on her breast and the other on the clitoris, she massaged and fingered while her nipples got harder and harder. The goddess let out moans of pleasure, unaware that her tiny step brother witnesses all the glory of her masturbation.

Jake stares in complete awe. He wanted to move, to turn away his gaze, but, at the same time, he couldn’t. He was right under Maggie and could feel all the heat, hear her resounding moans and smell the enticing odor of the juices that started driping from the vagina mixed with her sweat.

It’s too much. Jake also starts masturbating, but Maggie clímaxes  first. Cum comes pouring down and Jake is left soaked in cum...

......

After being satisfied with the fantasies of having Jake and Janine in her possession, especially Jake, Maggie starts to feel a little tinge of guilty.

“He is my step brother, I shouldn’t have this kind of thoughts”

Then she remembers the events at the classroom, how Jake got on his knees and smelled her sweat feet...

“He also wants it, he wants to be your foot slave” – A voice in her head spoke – “Andy ou want him. You shouldn’t have left him there with Kate!”

The more she thought, the more confused she got.

 

- Hugh! First things first, I really need a shower – Maggie said out loud.

........

Jake didn’t undestand what Maggie had just said. She grunted and rumbled words he did not cogitate. With one hand still holding his cock he saw Maggie’s right foot rise up. His goddess of sister was naked in front of him and taking a step forward... He should run as fast as possible, the cum would probably dull his movements, but that wasn’t even the issue.

From his privileged position, Jake could see every fold and wrinkle on Maggie’s sole. Her foot started to descend and all he could think was: “I want to be crushed by my sister”.

That was the issue.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I am almost giving up on this story, but decided to give it one last chance. Anyway, thanks for reading. If you liked, please leave a comment.