- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am finally back!! Thank you for taking the time to read this story! Hope you like this new chapter :)

 

 

The sharp pain came stinging back, forcing Jake to bend and push Maggie away. He loses his balance and fall off the bed, when he manages to rise his head again, the entire room was expanding, with the ceiling and the walls rapidly getting further away as the ground became level with his plane of vision.

Then, as fast as it came, the pain went away, and Jake could bask into the sight of a building-sized nightstand. What a surreal sensation. But nothing compared to the monster-sized Maggie now looming above him.

 

- JAKE BECAME AN INSECT!

 

The younger sister boomed lowering her right hand towards Jake while the boy, not completely understanding what happened, starts to run from what seemed like monstrosities descending from the heavens to catch him. Needless to say it was futile; Maggie’s five giant digits easily holding his entire body in a fist.

When Maggie opens her hand again, she sees a minuscule Jake pinned in her sweaty palm.

 

- GOD! JAKE! YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER!  

 

Jake screams in pain but Maggie is far too big to even consider his pleads. All she can hear are faint squeaks to which she giggles, oblivious to the fact that her voice now sounds tremendously loud to her brother.

 

- Stop!! Please Maggie!! Stop!!!

 

Suddenly, the giggles halt and the giantess stares down at him with a dumb expression – YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME – She booms down again - THEN, YOU WANT THIS DON’T YOU?

“What??” – Jake doesn’t get what his sister is saying until she shifts positions to sit in an Indian position. She peels Jake out of her palm using her left hand. He was now hanging between her thumb and index fingers.

 

- Maggie, listen to me!! You need to snap out of it! You need to take me to a hospit… uoww!!

 

His pleads were once more in vain. The thumb and index fingers parted away, letting the boy free fall more than 50 meters directly onto Maggie naked sole below. Jake thought he was done for, but the surface of Maggie’s sole proves to be smooth enough to cushion the fall. His body hits the appendage right in the middle with nothing more than a little bounce in its flesh.

When Jake attempted to get back up he sees a red mark of his face got printed on his sister foot flesh. His hands and knees are also buried in the soft surface.

 

“God! Her sole is made of cream or something!? And this smell!!”

 

Maggie foot odor never bothered him, but now it was in a complete different level. It was everywhere engulfing everything and it was so dense it scratched his lungs. He starts to struggle for air crawling forward as Maggie giggles shake the ground once more.

 

- YOU TICKLE!

 

The absurd of the situation is that while in pain and very scared, Jake could also tell he was aroused by the whole situation. Being the size of an insect on top of a girl sole. How many times haven’t this fantasy occurred to him? How many wet dreams… suddenly the images of Janine and Kate pass by what is left of his conscience.

 

“There really must be something wrong with me”

 

With this last thought of self-disgust everything goes dark again in Jake’s world.

…………

 1 hour earlier, at the University lab.

 

- You did it Dr. Sullivan!

 

- Yes…

 

- You did it sir!!

 

The assistant repeated, but the doctor remained still, expressing no perceptive reaction. In front of him was a glass cage containing an adult golden retriever the size of a domestic mouse. The dog once loud barks were now squeaks. – We need a human subject. – he finally said.

 

- Sir? But we still don’t know if there are any side effects. And we still have to test the reverse formula!

 

At that exact moment, the phone rings. “Father” the voice on the other side spoke – Yes, Janine. What is it? You know I don’t like being interrupted when I am at the university – “It’s Jake. He has been kidnaped!”.

……………

The lights slowly came back. Slowly Jake's eyes open again. Above is the same unknown celling, the same posters hang on the walls and he is still shirtless. Everything was almost the same, with the exception of Maggie resting her head on his torso. Instead she was sound asllep on a chair beside him...

 

"MAGGIE!!!"

 

The boy jumps up in surprise. His sister was no longer a giantess, or rather he was no longer bug sized. And she was (thank God) fully dressed, a white t-shirt covered her voluptuous upper body, skinny jeans made the job of hidden her underwear and her foot was, per usual, inside a pair of white shoes.

Maggie soon is awaken by her brother sudden movements. She tells him that they were in Nate’s house. After what happened with Janine she had called him and they dragged Jake out of the house.

 

- And I suppose Janine just agreed to all that?

 

Maggie shrugs at her brother question.

 

- She tried to stop us, but Nate guaranteed our free passage out.

 

- Did he hit her?!!

 

- After everything I told you, is that your main concern?? How about a ‘thank you’? After what happened I couldn’t left you in the same room as that nutcase!

 

- She is your older sister!

 

- Yeah?! Well, that older sister tried to punch  me so hard it knocked you out cold!! And why do you care so much? She treats you like shit, you realize that don’t you?!  

 

- Because she IS family! My family!! As YOU and Kate and the Doc ARE. And I LOVE all of you!!!

 

Maggie expression at those words was a mixture of pity and worry. She forced her azure gaze to focus entirely on Jake. She usually had other things more important outside the family to worry about, so that was kind new… Jake has always been the overprotective goofy that did whatever she asked. Now she took notice of his tense stance, his having chest, his painful expression.

 

- Jake… I had no idea you felt that way…

 

- And how exactly am I supposed to fell? I know I am adopted but that’s exactly why! You all took me in, not anyone else. For good or for bad I am indebted to the doctor… and to you, my sister.

 

Maggie is speechless, she never experienced or was expecting such statement. Her heart is in turmoil and the same seems to be true for Jake.

 

- Knock knock baby. What is our patient condition? – The door swings open and Nate enters without expecting any answer. Jake takes a deep breath and answers with a huge smile:

 

- Very well actually. Thank you for asking.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, if you liked or even if you didn’t liked, please leave a comment. Suggestions are always welcome.