- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the penultimate chapter in this story, a similar style of story will be started shortly after the finale of this one, if anyone wants to sugest the subject of the next object tf story i will attempt as many as possible.

===========

A few hours had passed since evie first used you, about an hour after being shoved in her shoe she took you out and placed you on her table, then she sat on the bed and removed her shoes, you could now see just how well worn they truely were, all the writing on the insole was almost completely gone except for a few fragments of what once was probably the letter "K". Evie then stood and stretched, shaking her head making her wavy auburn hair flip around. Evie then began to get changed. After another hour evie was dressed for a party, leggings and a reasonably nice top, she put the shoes from earlyer onto her socked feet then walked towards you on the table. First she grabbed her pack of cigarretes and shoved it into the waist band of her leggings, then her hand grabbed you, again lowering to her feet you began prepairing for a rough time. You slid between sock and shoe again. The cycle of crushing and flying went on forever as she walked, eventualy comming to a building you had seen before, the shop evie bought you from just 3 hours ago, she walked around looking at shelf upon shelf, the air getting colder as she reached the alcohol fridges, she reached in and grabbed a few cans of something then made her way to the till. She placed the cans down with a crash, a few seconds later, *beep* she reached down to the shoe oposite you and pulled out a £5 note bring it up and handing it out of sight.

Eventually after a further 20 minute walk evie reached her destination, a house party, "im fucked" you thought to yourself as she stepped inside and the music began beating you. After 10 minutes inside drinking evie went out the back and reached for you, her hand was allot rougher with you than earlyer, she brought you to the cig already in her mouth, *click* one was all it took to send the pain shooting through you, she lit and puffed once then put you out, before you could be returned to her shoe however, a drunk girl walked over to the table of smokers and asked for a lighter, evie without thinking thrust you out towards her, the girl grabbed you then thanked evie, evie spoke back saying "no worries, just leave it out here, ill grab it later if its still here, but if someone takes it ill just get a new one, its just a shitty disposable anyway" then she just turned to leave, you were immediately distracted by the pain of being lit by this drunk girl holding you. Once her cigarrete was lit she chucked you onto the table, you slid till you painfully bounced off of the single ash tray in the centre.

Over the next 4 hours you were used allot, evie came back a few times but only used you twice before you were thrown back to the table, the others she borrowed someone elses, leaving you open for anyone else. You were used by so many people that you lost count, drunk girls that struggled with lighting you, guys who couldnt care less if you got damaged or broken, one guy grabbed you, used you to light his friends first then his own, but then your nightmare began.

Instead of being dropped back on the table the guy began moving you around behind himself, he then shoved you deep into his rear pocket. After a few minutes of terrifying darkness the guy began walking, as he got inside he found a seat and went for it. As he sat down you were constricted by his pocket stretching then a hard surface began pushing amagainat you, the chair. You could hear your plastic body begin to creak and groan under the pressure of a 20 year old guy. He sat for nearly an hour, you were stck hoping you could withstand his weight long enough. Eventually he stood up and began walking, you were suddenly pilled out and before you could get your bearings you were lit again, but imediately the guy shoved you right back into his pocket. Then you heard something that turned you cold, the guy said "alright lads, am off, see yous later" and he began walking, he was leaving with you. Ten minutes passed. 20 minutes. But after 32 minutes of walking you heard a familiar voice ask for a light, the guy brought you out and chucked you to the voice then said "ive gottae run, catch ya" he began walking away, the voice you recognised was evies, she was holding you, clearly drunk. You were broght to her mouth then *click* *click *click* *click* then you lit, she looked down at you as she entered her house, "this thing didnae last long, itll be done tomorrow, guess am buyin a new one then" she said tossing you to the side and collapsing on her bed.